Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 am

Hi,

Yes it was a nice reading and I really felt the peace within Smile
Laskhmi, there are days like that, very down-to-earth... Thank you for reminding us!

My wow for tomorrow. I did hear while I shuffled: you're doing good, breathe...
7 of earth: seeds well planted, take a pause, worry is not relevant here. I've done a lot so far, and things are just growing. Now is the time to rest and have patience as the harvest will come soon...
And Chariot! Basically quite the same, but in major, therefore an important step. I've achieved something quite important thanks to my perseverance. Now focus is needed. It is determination and the willingness to go the distance that matter now. But I've found a good balance.
Oh, so nice <3
Peace in your heart. Rolling Eyes
Vanessa
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Razz gals!

well, i don't have time to post but i have done a reading Saturday that i'd like to share hopefully i'll have time tomorrow Wink
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:02 am

ok here is the reading i was talking about! i had asked how please my friend would be about the painting i had made for her. I used my RW sorry i still didn't have time to upload my deck on my picasa

the cut showed the 6 of coins

5 of cups + 9 of cups

the cut told me that she felt cared for

and the reading told me that she really wanted something like that and thought she could never have such a painting though it was coming as i had this idea in mind since last year and was waiting for her BD to make it a good surprise! and so she felt totally satisfied!

And really it was so, she was thrilled when she saw what my gift was!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:10 am

hi,

Great reading Smile
And wonderful for your friend Smile
Bless,
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:12 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:25 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hi,

Yes it was a nice reading and I really felt the peace within  Smile
Laskhmi, there are days like that, very down-to-earth... Thank you for reminding us!

My wow for tomorrow. I did hear while I shuffled: you're doing good, breathe...
7 of earth: seeds well planted, take a pause, worry is not relevant here. I've done a lot so far, and things are just growing. Now is the time to rest and have patience as the harvest will come soon...
And Chariot! Basically quite the same, but in major, therefore an important step. I've achieved something quite important thanks to my perseverance. Now focus is needed. It is determination and the willingness to go the distance that matter now. But I've found a good balance.
Oh, so nice <3
Peace in your heart.   Rolling Eyes
Vanessa

Hi there!
Hope you all had a great week end!!
Not much to say on my previous wow as it was not really action oriented...

So my wow for tomorrow:
the main challenge I'm facing in my life currently:
10 of water. It is about rewarding relationship and having my material needs met. Definitely something I'm working on, that seems a little chaotic! Yes, having strong, trustworthy and caring relationships and peace regarding the material aspect is what I'm longing for.
And how to overcome it:
Queen of water.. Interesting! I need to turn within, listen to my heart, trust my intuition. This is how my relationships will develop to a new level. There is also the fact of caring for the others and myself. I need to reach a place where I feel peace and calm, so I can listen to my intuition guiding me to take the next step. Also empathy is important.

This is so in line with what I'm going through... I feel it is about the need to fill my heart with love, as it will heal me, heal others and heal my life! And this is what I am developing now. Great!! A wonderful wow to start the week Smile

Peace and light, Shanouche
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:15 am

Hi Shanouche!
yes, love is what heals and produce miracles!

Today:
cut = 10 of cups
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

4 of cups + Judgment

So about relationship for me too! harmony in the home, love

with the 4 of cups it seems i'm told that i'm letting myself be bored and apathetic and also telling me to not miss the blessings i have in my home and marriage (things have been rough so i kind of did that) and i think Judgment is telling me to look deeper into it and time to revive everything to get the harmony back to what it was. Also as it's a major, it might mean that we are at a turning point, maybe all is now ready to revive our relationship.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:21 am

Hi!
Yes that was a great wow, I'm keeping it for a couple extra days Wink

It's a beautiful deck you have there! Love it...
Funny how you see the shadow in 4 cups and not the light... It also says you have a strong foundation in your relationship, something solid and stable. Indeed look at what you have and you take for granted and then see how to add more meaning to the relationship, how to make it evolve to avoid getting bored. Look at the new opportunities that may come.
Judgement is about the same, and speaking your opinion (trumpet).
Interestingly 2 female figures... Smile
Shine your light!
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:25 am

Shanouche wrote:
Funny how you see the shadow in 4 cups and not the light...

well, i did but expressed it by "not missing the blessings i have in my home and marriage" Smile Now, part of those blessings are indeed:

Shanouche wrote:
you have a strong foundation in your relationship, something solid and stable

As the number 4 suggests Razz

Shanouche wrote:
It's a beautiful deck you have there! Love it...

thx, it is the Crystal Visions tarot... as for the 2 female figures, this tarot has a lot of them and often where you would have a man in the traditional tarot, to break from the "patriarchal, macho" spirit that was upon the mind of people for centuries. In this tarot, you have Knights who are also females Smile

Didn't do my WOW for today just yet! hopefully, i'll have time to come back...

Nday
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:13 am

Hi there! well i had done a reading a few days back but didn't have the time to post...so now i've done one today and i'm posting it! lol

this time i did a 3 card spread for the day:

1. Beginning of the day: Fool
2. Peak or main theme of the day: 7 swords
3. Ending of the day: 7 Cups.

so the main theme of the of the day is wanting to avoid something which in this case i think it's about stuff i need to do, but don't want to do.

the fool, is about starting a new project, aka new things to do...also being nonchalant about it? carefree attitude about it...

7 cups, for the end of the day. many things to do, many choices. knowing which to do, making a wise decision. wishful thinking etc..

had two 7's. brings and interesting pointer of knowledge, spiritual matters. also of solitude, being alone on what i need to do (which will be the case)
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:10 am

Hi,

I did a 3 cards reading about what's coming up...
Present: 3 of earth (same as last wow, in 1st position even!!!): learning through experimentation... Interesting as I have some clients with whom I am testing new things! It also means money coming in. It's about an opening in the field of every day life or money. Getting the first results of all the work I've done so far.
Guidance: 4 of water (like you Sibella!!): It means I'm reaching some stability emotionally and spiritually and my relationships are trustworthy. But it shows I may be focusing too much on what I don't have, taking some things for granted and maybe even missing opportunities... So time to wake up and open up.
Outcome: The lovers........ <3  After the 4 of water urging me to open up, this speaks of social life, enjoying myself, love of course and making choices by listening to my heart.

Well, I did have my love life in mind for this, so here i go... Looking good!
Have a great evening!!  Goodbyes

Hi!
So, 3 of earth to me is really about things opening up, growing further. And I'm indeed beginning to see some results of all the hard work, being referred to by clients, and having realised some plans I had kept aside...
4 water: yeah, a feeling of too much routine, I just want to go to the next level, go part time, have more clients, do more of the things I love.
Lovers: I don't know. I don't see a choice for the moment. I am thinking a bit more about love as I think I have put all the focus on work, and your thoughts create your reality so lack of thoughts on love will create... no love!

Here is my wow for tomorrow, using my new Llewellyn tarot deck then Smile

Ok, my wow for tomorrow is XXI the Universe (the world).
So, it does speak about expansion, reaching higher vision of life, a deeper understanding of the mysteries of life, inspiration, harmony, peace and a sense of purpose and completion. It can also mean success and reward.
Wonderful!! kiss7

Last edited by Shanouche on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:58 pm

@ Lakshmi
so how did it turn out?

@ Shanouche

interesting spread! i'll try it! will do that later on as my day is just starting Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:14 am

i agree, that's an interesting spread! simple but to the point.

@ Sibella, well it was pretty much spot on, though the fool was a little more towards doing something else then what i should, having fun lol. so carefree attitude was there, but there was a little more to that then starting something new.

i did another 3 card spread for today:

1. Beg. of the day: the devil
2. Peak\main theme of the day: the hierophant
3. Ending of the day: the hermit

well...3 major arcana so, big day or movement there. the day starts with highly materialistic things, desires\wants. maybe doing things for the pleasure, or mostly feeling the lure of wanting to do something else? we'll see. it seems to me for now to be mostly the latter.
the hierophant...i believe this would be the main theme of the day. perhaps more about rituals, doing things by the book, having a schedule etc...then spiritual matters, but maybe i'll have a conversation about it as well today.
with the hermit, it may just tie up together, reflection of spiritual matter, or what happened during the day. and\or a quite ending to the day.

Nday everyone!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:20 am

Yep, i guess you pretty much nailed it Lakshmi!

So i tried Shanouche spread and here's what i got using my Vision Quest Tarot:

Present: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Guidance: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Outcome: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

So for the present info it is quite accurate as yes, i'm determined today to tie up the knot over some  work i have started. I've planed to finish my totals for the year 2014, this will not yet conclude the accounting for 2014 but almost at least that's my plan and like the card showed it i'm looking to accomplish that.

I'm advised to keep a clear mind, and also to let thoughts be free. To soar above all the work that is scheduled for the day to have a greater view of all things and go straight to the point to accomplish my plans.

the outcome... i'll use my inner creative power, my ability to make things happen the way i desire. I'll reach out for higher power to help me throughout the day, to give me strength. And it looks like i'll have the time also to do some ritual magick today! dancehappy I have one in mind that i should have done 2 days ago but maybe i'll have time today and the moon voc is no problem as it'll come in the evening Your Daily Reading - Page 7 3543903323
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:32 am

Hi!
Oh, I'm glad you liked the spread. I use it all the time, I find it so useful Smile

Yes Lakshmi, you nailed it. Sibella, so did you. Nice reading both of you!
Go then Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:05 am

Didn't get time to do a daily reading but did one about my cat who developed a swollen jaw all of a sudden... The vet gave me some antibiotics and i asked if he will be well after his treatment. Here is what i got:

Cut: High Priestess

9 of cups + lovers + 4 of wands

I believe he will. The cut shows that the right knowledge was applied in choosing the treatment. And he will feel great and all will be back to normal, well balanced system, stable health. He will be well cared for.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:35 am

Hi Sibella,

Oh poor little kitty! Hope he gets better soon!

Ok, we have very different ways of reading the tarot, but I'm lost in your interpretation...

Here is to me (but that's just me of course, I know)
The high priestess indicates things that are hidden, and emotions. To me, it refers first to you as the caretaker of this little cat (the high priestess relates to the grandmother and in ancient times the grand mother was the one who raised the child)... then it shows a less 'direct' approach is needed, that is understand the message the cat is trying to deliver to you (as all that happens is only a mirror of ourselves).

Then the 9 cups talks again about emotions, that are very high; The cup is now so full of emotions that it goes over - the cat is so full of emotions that his mouth swells...
I find the card even suggests that: the picture seems to be moving upward... And I would say he is channelling your emotions as it could be you would depicted on the card.
The lovers: probably you and your hubby... I would say his swelling is connected to you, things you are not saying between yourselves, that the cat is trying to literally pour over to you.
4 of wands, stability returns, there is now freedom and peace. So yes, I guess the cat will get better, but he will need you to work on your issues Smile
Do you have mixed feelings about 2 men? I don't know the lovers always indicate some hesitations and the 4 of wands shows you back on track somehow...

Let me know!

By the way, I looooove the new background. So cute <3

Here's for me for tomorrow then.
Ok, king of water....
So tomorrow will be all about emotions, and I will have to keep them grounded.
Could be i'll be able to provide some very good counseling, or receive some. Or could be a romantic person entering my life... ?
Tomorrow will tell Smile

Blessings,
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:22 am

Shanouche wrote:
Oh poor little kitty! Hope he gets better soon!

Thanks, he is still not eating the way he used to but the swelling is going down nicely.

Now for the reading, what might help you to understand the way i interpreted my card is that i did a "no layout" reading. Meaning, i looked at the cut that gives me info on my question and then just pulled 3 cards that do not have any "themed" position, thus they are just the answer to my question.

Also, i interpreted my reading strictly according to my question. So the question was only to know if after the treatment he would be well. The question is therefore only about the effect of the treatment. For that reason there is nothing in the info about the way he ended up like that.

The Cut: tells me about the treatment the H.Priestess is for me representing my Vet. I'm told that the right knowledge was applied in choosing the treatment.
The H. Priestess is linked to the "Medicine Woman" like in the Vision Quest Tarot (the medicine woman in the native american tradition is the one that has healing power, that connect with the spirit world etc), she is also the counterpart of the Hierophant/Pope for that reason in the TOM she is called the Papesse... thus she is a spiritual leader, she is in direct line with the divine, the spirit world, she has knowledge and intuition.

"the grandmother" archetype would be more represented by the Empress, the caregiver and in the Vision Quest she is actually called the Grandmother.

So here the High Priestess, is the Medicine woman, "the Healer" thus my vet

then the Lovers is my central card thus the main attraction and it spoke to me about love and care. So going back to the question will he be well after the treatment... "it would have been well cared for with love"
The 2 other cards are framing the Lovers adding details...

9 of cups tells me than that he will be totally well that is what the image is hinting and if you look at the 9 of cups in the RW (as the Crystal visions is a clone of the RW)

it is really speaking. There's contentment in the picture of this man, all is well

Then the 4 of wands, shows that all is well also a return to a stable health and the RW again shows an even more obvious meaning with the idea of a celebration

So i do hope this is it! we'll see and i will give a feedback...

Shanouche wrote:
The lovers: probably you and your hubby... I would say his swelling is connected to you, things you are not saying between yourselves, that the cat is trying to literally pour over to you.

i don't take it like that because like i was saying above, i always just stick to my question so the Lovers could not speak about anything else but the treatment and its effect on my cat.

Shanouche wrote:
Do you have mixed feelings about 2 men? I don't know the lovers always indicate some hesitations and the 4 of wands shows you back on track somehow...

no, there's no one around me and i don't even try to look for anybody else. So there is really no dilemma between my hubby and someone else. Smile

Hope that helped you understand the way i go about my cards

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:50 pm

ok things are starting to concern me regarding my cat... he has not eaten for days now my vet is unreachable the girls who work for her told me it was fine as long as he drinks but yesterday i called again hoping my vet would be available but no... and told the girl that he was still not eating and she said she'll call the vet and the vet will call me back... end of afternoon still no call so i call back to find out that the vet had said she needed to check my cat but the girl at the counter never took the time to call me to tell me so! i tried to arrange an appointment but again no possibility before saturday morning!

Anyhow, it was too late to go elsewhere but i'm going today. i'll call a vet in another town when they open at 7 am and get them to see me right away.
yesterday, i searched online as i was still not at peace with him not eating and fed him with a syringe.

all that to say, i'm wondering now if the high priestess was not just saying to me "deeper knowledge is required about the treatment"

and if the "lovers" was not talking about love, and care etc... as the pic suggests in the CV but rather that my cat being well after the treatment depended on a "choice made" "on choosing the right way to go about it" on a "decision" like the Tarot of marseille or the RW suggest

anyhow, i did a reading with my Lenormand about his problem and got:

house, cross, tree, ship, letter

so was told that he was suffering greatly and needed to be brought elsewhere to get some analysis about it.

then asked what should i do
clover, book, letter, tree

same thing again, get deeper info, more knowledgeable, diagnostic about his health

can he heal?

house, whip, ship, tower, key, lily
again the repetitive suffering need to go see a bigger clinic that would bring a solution

So that goes along what i've decided to do as the vet i'm going to has a larger clinic with several vets on duty.
i think i'm probably going to stop seeing the vet i've been using as the more it goes the least she cares about being there for pets and chooses to always go work on farm animals instead. it is a shame as she was so much more affordable but she is really not dependable anymore and her staff is not qualified to take her place but she does let them run the show...
Well, i'm pretty upset but i'm gonna have to try to sleep or i will not feel so good to drive tomorrow to that vet clinic.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:26 am

Sorry to hear about all this.
Rest well and hope things get better soon with this brave little kitty <3
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:34 am

thx Shanouche! well, i did go to another vet and after screening several this morning besides the one i had found yesterday, i made few readings and chose another one in another town. I was glad i did this vet was not outrageous with his fees like the others and he was very caring and loving. Besides that you could tell he had good knowledge and experience.
So, bottom line.... he told me to continue to feed my cat with a syringe until he is able to eat by himself, he gave him a shot, and he said that it was a bone problem (don't remember the medical name he gave me... my brain was not too fresh after so little sleep) but if it doesn't heal with the new antibiotic he gave me that would mean that it was a tumor and he said that for that there would be nothing to do. So i liked his honesty and the fact that he doesn't try to take advantage of the situation. Visibly the antibiotic he gave me are said to be the best for the type of problem he might have if it is just the bone.
Right now he is peaceful and i keep myself positive about it. Any healing energy you can all send is more than welcome Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:41 am

If you could post a picture, tomorrow morning I'll do a healing, gladly Smile
Glad you found some new option. To me all disease (dis-ease) is about lacking love so as long as you send him love, he should get better Smile
Lots of love to him!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:20 am

thank you shanouche here is Little One:

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:27 am

Hi Sib!
Ok, here is what I got, bearing in mind I don't do animals very often...
It seems he feels you have been rash and unfair to him, because of something he did (maybe connected to water, but I'm not sure). He does not 'swallow' that, but he refuses to 'spit it out' because he is a 'man of honour and principles who will not speak ill of his caretakers' and he knows you are usually very kind to him... So he's unable to find the issue, and the mouth is getting infected with that harsh remark he received that he's holding inside. He felt a threat. You might just have said: if you do this again... or something similar. It may not have been harsh in itself, but he felt it that way.
I've done a healing on him. You'll let me know if you notice anything different.

Love,
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:06 am

thank you Shanouche! he does feel better and he just ate by himself for the first time in days! So a wonderful progress Razz The new antibiotic seems also to work good, and along with you Jesus, the archangel Raphael, St Francis of Assisi, & St Antoine have also worked for his healing!

For the reading with him, it doesn't sound right as i'm never rash or unfair with him. I have never even a reason to correct him. He is rather spoiled, and i even defend him against the other cats that i have.
The only thing he is probably upset with is my hubby's cat, cuz though she's way younger and came to live with us only 3 1/2 years ago, since the day she came with us she has acted like the queen of the house, when he is with us since 2000! on top of that she likes to bug him and like i said earlier i always have to scold her to make her stop annoying him.
So that might be what you discerned, his frustration with her...

Thanks again for sending healing to him!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Hello Lady Sibella,

Oh that is fantastic news!!! Little one is back on track Smile
I'll do another healing later today then, to keep the progress going.

Sorry if I was not very clear, I did sense he knows how kind you are to him and you would never hurt him in any way, but there was somethng that he felt as unfair nonetheless. In fact, the card I drew that represents him in the situation was Justice... So, yes, it is more that he feels threatened somehow by this other cat, and feels the need to 'protect' himself but does not want to 'start a fight' as it is not the way he handles things, so there you go. In Llewellyn Justice is named the Lady of the Fountain, which indicates how the defending is actually more emotional than in action... But when unbalanced it can become translated in the body... Not so far after all Wink

Anyway, he's got loads of help and I'm really glad he's been feeling a little better.
Hurray to Little One, keep going that way! kiss7 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next