Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin

Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:24 am

Did a quick daily and was not surprised by the card i got... totally the way i feel. I miss the 2 bulls i had to sell yesterday... especially, one of them with whom i had a special bond since he got born... so i have today my up and down moments, and on top of that a lot of financial pressure with deadlines. I have trouble to see the brighter side, don't feel like doing anything, rather depressed....a total 9 of Swords!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:47 am

Hi,

Very sorry for you Question

9 swords is my card focus for the month so I totally get how you must be feeling.
Remember it is swords, not cups, so it is all in the mind, in the thinking patterns. Not to say it is not true but rather that there is probably more guilt and all than actual sadness. That being said, maybe it does not help...

Hang in there my friend! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 3:52 am

:thxpum: Shanouche,

it is a torment in my head as much as being heart broken, i wish i could see him at his new place, see if he is happy, and then again my mind is full of the thoughts of him still being a bull so i'm hoping they won't cut him as if they do it means his fate will be to be slaughtered when he is of age and like i was saying he is such a gentle bull that he would be good to keep as a bull. If his new owner does it that way, he will get to live a lot longer. It torments me also because his mom misses him too. So we all have to cope with his departure.
I always have to work with my mind to cope with the losses, I just don't like the fact that i have to I wish i could just keep all my animals with me... but whether i've to part with them because it's the end of their journey or because i have to sell them like for our cattle, it's hard on me... i have issues with "life" the way all is "set up", nothing new, I've always reacted like that and when the thoughts come about any of my animals that I don't have anymore, it puts me down. Question
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 4:04 am

I'm with you, sending you lots of good vibes to help you through this...

I'm also in a bad place, nothing like you but we all have our burdens. So I did an in-depth reading to see clearer and it has helped. I'll just post the oracle part (I did a tarot reading and pull 2 oracle cards to clarify a little)
I got as the main energy causing me deep sadness: love that you are different.
I see that little thing turning his back, feeling sad or ashamed that he is different. When younger my parents always wanted me to be 'as good as the top students' which has left me with a deep sense of worthlessness, especially today when my job is so heavy for me to bear and my other activity has collapsed totally...
The advise is embrace the feminine: while my father was all about wanting results and judging me, I am now called to nurture my inner self, my projects and my emotions, accept my differences as part of who I am and let that grow to give birth to something beautiful...

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Have a good day...
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 6:19 am

Thanks Shanouche Evil or Very Mad my day is continuing with the 9 of Swords... we have a major bill to pay at the end of the month and it seems not enough time to work this out. Hubby just called more time will be lost and we could not lose any... we need to fix one of our tractor but unless the work brings the money we are in a tight spot. So it's hard not to have my mind go crazy with that too!
If i have time i'll have to do a little reading, like you did.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 6:42 pm

I'll post the spread I did on the spreads thread Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:38 am

:thxpum:  Shanouche!

BTW, i prayed for your business and for you to receive insights on what is going on and guidance to know what to do  :thupum:
Busy day ahead, i'll be leaving in a bit, and will be gone about all day... won't have much time for anything, and tomorrow i'll be back working on lumber :crazpum:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 1:55 am

Hi,
Oh you are such an angel!!! Thank you very much for this!!!
Sending you good vibes on your day then.
:pumcost:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:49 am

Hi Sib,
Just to let you know your prayers must have reached their destination as things are suddenly much clearer now. It's a long and hard way, but at least I think I know where I'm supposed to be headed...
Thank you so much, you're a doll!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:42 am

You're welcome! I'm really happy for you dancehappy for me things are tough and we are working around the clock! I'm exhausted of working on the lumber, especially with the heat! we're still in the 80's.

Today, the daily i did right before starting to work was:

and it went like that, while working we listen to cds and there was a bunch of oldies, made me think of better times but remembering my daily i constantly refocus on the "good cups behind me" and i also work out being in control of my emotions as this was the advice of the Queen of cups
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:06 am

this morning i pulled these 2 cards before heading for work... and it was so much to the point! yep, it was a day of steady labor and a successful one at that as we are actually done and ready to sell our lumber tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:24 am

today the energy is toward fun, light spirited, carefree, taking things on the positive side! with what's coming up for tonight that's promising and it's great that my day won't be too serious even though I still have to work! happy
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 3:28 am

Today

have to connect with my Guides, my intuition and find the peace that comes from reaching inside!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Hello[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Here is my daily: the queen of cups!
Oh I love this card, and I love its depiction in this deck..... I'm so glad.
So, hightened intuition, empathy and emotions. My clairvoyance is intense today. So are my emotions. I might be driven by a desire to help others, and will also need to communicate clearly.

I might need to do some clearing at the end of the day, to make sure nothing stagnates too much.

Have a lovely day!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:03 am

Hey! Sorry not to be there much, still working hard and when i have a little time to go on BC i try to go around and especially in our Christmas Grotto.

Didn't do much but i pulled a daily yesterday with my Kipper and it was dead on!
Gotta go as hubby's waiting but i'll try to come back tomorrow to post it! :Christ3:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:06 pm

Gotta get ready for bed but here was my card for Saturday

This told me that i'll have a tedious, going toward a goal, long day and that i will be meditative... well it went that way i work a lot, and couldn't help looking at the pile of boards i had to clean to finish it as time is short. And while working i got after a while quite meditative!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 7:44 am

Now is the time to make that leap of faith, to move forward even if i think i don't have what it takes, time to dare, to jump in the water and trust that my Guides are with me.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:36 am

what do i need to know? Witchlings

well, goes along what has been said already... i'm encouraged to put my desire in practice! use my energy to plan toward my goal/desire and make steps toward it, not just wishing and thinking!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13