Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin

Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:22 am

@Lakshmi

not easy to remember afterwards... it happens to me also!

Shanouche wrote:
... It's like with the VQ you show that you 'speak italian' and with the angel tarot, I speak 'greek'...

i understand better now! yep, the RW and its clones have a lot of Christian/Catholic symbolism like the Tarot of Marseilles. So far i chose the RW and its clones because it was said to be the more eloquent decks, but i have not totally bonded with any of my decks like if there's something missing, hard to explain... i'm still seeking "the deck" for me. i thought i had when i bought the Crystal Vision but as i use it i'm not totally sure, there are 2 others that attract me the "Victorian Fairy tarot" and one that is to be published sometimes in 2015. it doesn't have an official name yet but i'll put some pics and the website of the artist as soon as i can!
if the deck that connects with us reflects what is inside of us, then maybe i have not find my "soul mate deck" lol just because i might not be settled just yet into a definite path?

For the "added details" you come up with that's good! i think i'm gonna have to be confident in using the tarot more freely without feeling obligated to stick with the "academic" way of reading it.
Still, i have seen a book that does speak of correspondences, etc... and i think it is quite interesting to take note of the similarities between Major and Minor, how they can be grouped together by subject, etc.. about what you are doing in your readings. Anyhow, i'll have to check that book more closely Smile

Well, i didn't get a chance to do my WOW just yet so i'll try to come back later on! :stocwink:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:51 am

ok my WOW for today

9 of water + 5 of water

i really have to load my entire deck... so no pic for now as i must go.

i believe this is telling me that i won't be totally satisfied with my day, like i won't be able to do all i have plan to do but still i'll have to keep my eyes on what i have accomplished nonetheless!

Nday gals!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:44 am

Hi!
Well, given the part of your life you have shared with me, I would say it makes sense you chose that kind of deck (with catholic influence I mean). I'm not so surprised you would like the fairy tarot either, as it is kind of 'witchy-wiccany' and connected to nature, just like you. I wonder about the other one...

I would say, from my own experience, you'll have found your 'soulmate' deck when you realise that it does not exist... because there is no point trying to find something outside of you, but you need to find it inside. I mean that after learning the TM, using the Lenormand, and now using the angel tarot, I've realised the deck in itself does not really matter much, it is more the way I go get the info that makes the difference, and that is in me... It does not matter which deck I use, i'll usually go to the angel tarot, the ascended master oracle or the flower cards - which are still my favourite, the ones I connect with most easily, and I'll use them according to my intuition or I'll mix them or I'll just use the numbers in my head, or sometimes I'll just grab a book and open it and find my message... At one point, all the info just 'comes to you' in a way. You'll just feel drawn to something.

Another example, this morning - I'm very tired and I've 'lost' my best friend, she moved back to Colombia... so I'm a little upset and all - I was thinking 'the one thing that would make me happy is a hammock', lay in there and just be... And I let my mind wander as to why that is... And I've found that I just want/need to let life carry me and enjoy more the moment, rather than trying to control and understand everything, then putting a lot of pressure on me and be disappointed.
That could have come up in my wow this morning if I had done it, but it came as a 'thought'...

Does that make sense?

It's been a heavy week, I'm very tired, so I did not have time for a wow. But actually I've found that my last wow still applies, it was not just for Wed (or when was it?) but it's still ongoing, so all is good.

ok, here's my wow for tomorrow then:
Ok, 4 cards just jumped...
19 the sun - 20 the renewal (judgement) - 21 the world and 2 the priestess
All major arcanas...
So, things are going really good. I can feel a sense of success in my life, I've achieved a lot and it's still looking good. Some renewal is also coming and spreading into my life. I should evaluate my path so far and see where I want to go now.I'll be moving to more satisfaction even, the world litter aly opening up to me. And the priestess is showing my intuition and patience are key in this achievement of success. I would say this kind of sums up quite well the end of the year and the beginning of a new one! Smile Beautiful really.

Have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 7:49 am

Hi Shanouche!

Sorry to read that your best friend moved away  Hug , i understand how you feel that's not easy, then there's still FB and is it really too far for you two to see each other on occasions?

Otherwise very interesting what you shared! yes, it's true that the symbols of the RW and its clones are very familiar as they do make you think of the Catholic teaching that i received long ago and it is probably why i had an issue with the "Devil" card! Crying or Very sad  and why i like it better in more artistic decks like the Vision Quest or even Crystal Vision and now "Victorian Fairy"...
yeah, you are right the deck isn't what is important and i do believe that we could even do "readings" just like that if we would let ourselves dive into our intuition; but i don't know, maybe it's my artistic side, or something i just love to have the cards even if i could do the same job without... i love to see the images! i don't know how to explain i love to take them in my hand and see the magic appear before me! but i would like to be connected to them like "this is the deck that represents me" like an "extension of me" like a Samurai would love its sword and would consider it an extension of himself... hard to put in words. So, i'll say i'm really happy with my Lenormand deck and feel that connection and i'd like to have the same with the Tarot. The Tarot always attracted me but i've never really used it, like if i've felt overwhelmed by it for years and deeply drawn to it at the same time... moreover, i have had several dreams with the Tarot and also 2 dreams where i actually saw a specific tarot, one was another "fairy tarot" which up to now i find too busy and i think that's probably why i've been drawn to this other "Fairy Tarot" and now that new deck that is in the making... actually i have posted images of the Victorian Fairy in our topics "Tarot & Oracle decks" here is the direct link:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

and i'm gonna post the other deck if i can today Smile

Now to go back to the use of the Tarot, i see my readings a bit differently as i believe the messages i receive are given to me by my Guides, because i set it up that way when i consecrated my cards... and often times before i do a reading i ask Mother God to communicate with me through the cards. So we have 2 different approaches with you who reach down inside of you and believe that the messages come from your inner self and me that reach outside myself toward the Spirit World, believing that my Guides will communicate with me through the cards... maybe that's why the cards take such  an importance for me, they become a "sacred tool"...

But also the choice of a deck is for every image to "speak" to me and that's why i'm still looking for "The Deck"...

Anyhow my WOW from yesterday ... it did go like the cards were showing, i was not totally satisfied i had great plans for my day but things went out of schedule and i was not able to accomplish all i had planned to do...but i remembered the card "5 of water" and i looked at the positive side, at what i did accomplish instead of what i did not! Sad

Today didn't have the time...but i'll do one for tomorrow if i can!

you had a deep message having just Majors! i read that the minors are for daily life but the Majors for all important things of life, the deep lines, the great shifts... actually, i found some interesting info on the Tarot that i'll have to share later on, i'm gonna create a "study" thread where we can post info we find on the Tarot and where we can ask each other opinion on the cards, etc... like a Tarot talk thread!

Anyway, keep your eyes open ladies for the presentation of that new Tarot that attracts me, i'll be posting as soon as can be, in our Tarot & Oracle decks topic! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:11 am

Hello ladies,

Thanks Sibella. She has moved to Colombia, Latin America, and I am in Europe... That's a long and costly way for us to meet... But next year in late autumn we are going together on a cruise. And the following year I hope to go visit her and go together to Mexico. For the rest, we'll have to let life surprise us a little Wink

For the cards and the 'beauty' or 'magic' of it, I was thinking the same about 2 months ago, when I was doing my 3rd level of energy healing, as the 'teacher' was telling us we could 'read' people's aura with just our mind/body and heal them with just our hands. I was like "but I love using the cards, and flowers to heal, or colours, or cristals and all... How boring to just do all with nothing! It looses all the fun!" But now it has landed on me a little, and I do find it more precise and helpful, and more magical as well to just go with nothing. This Sunday I had a person in my workshop who started crying very strongly. I read her aura to see how to do the healing. I'd never seen this person before. And I felt 'huge changes - lost and confused and disappointment'. So I healed accordingly and then I told her what I had felt, and later on in the workshop she mentioned she is about to divorce as she has been very disappointed about her relationship and now she is feeling totally lost.
I was like 'woow'! So I don't know but I'm beginning to detach from the cards, though I do like them still and will use them still. Anyway, you'll see Wink Everything comes at the right time. If you feel resistance it is not the right time. And if it is not the right time it will not come yet. So no need to worry really! Smile

As for the sacredness of it, yes I connect to my inner self but I can only do this if I am also connected to the Whole, to my guides and angels and the Source of Light and Love. So you see our approach is actually not different. To me every time I read or heal it is a sacred action done with the help of the Higher Plans, without which I could do nothing!

Great for your wow! You got the meaning of the 5 of water, great Smile
Ok, curious to see that new deck...
Good idea for the tarot talk thread.

All right, got to go now, it's been a looong day. But now I'm off for 2weeks Smile
Have a great day! kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:36 pm

:bftalk:

ah, i thought it was just another town called Colombia didn't expect to be the real thing! yeah, in that case it's not the same but it's good that you'll be able to spend vacation time together nonetheless!
it's awesome that you were able to take some healing class i would have liked that! some things need to be learned to go deeper it's the best way to develop our gifts...

"yes I connect to my inner self but I can only do this if I am also connected to the Whole, to my guides and angels and the Source of Light and Love."

you make a good point! i do believe i'm in communion with my Guides, so their Wisdom is also within me.... just that i can't help seeing it as coming from them as i asked them.

and yes, i'm not ready to give up my cards  :chhim:

i've posted the pics of the upcoming deck! i hope it'll be out real soon!

my WOW i did it with my Crystal Vision tarot

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

relaxing time for today but not totally, i will still be quite alert and doing a lot of thinking

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:53 am

Ok. I guess the meaning (Sun - Judgement - World - Priestess) was: I've reach a good place, things are looking good. Need to work my self confidence though. Evaluating things will help me move forward, getting some renewal, with some achievement and a sense of contentment. The priestess reminds me to always take time to listen to my inner self before acting.
Quite in tune with what I've had recently...

So, my wow regarding some relationship trouble:
Ok, nobody said a wow would always be nice to receive...

9 fire (wand) and 2 air (sword)
I've put a lot of energy on this situation and I need to protect what i've achieved. I need to believe in my abilities and not give up. I have the wisdom to bring the situation to a positive conclusion, as long as I open my mind and take into account the views of the others...
I'm conflicted and therefore avoiding making a choice. I'm pretending there is no problem and having self doubt. I should find a compromise...

Sad(
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:59 am

for your reading 9 of Fire and 2 of air
i see like you might be at a stand still, like in between battles, you stay on your guard while not being ready to take action

My wow for tomorrow

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

7 of swords + Queen of Pentacles

i guess i won't feel totally in control of my little world tomorrow, like maybe some down to earth things will be missing...

Tomorrow, i'll be baking for Christmas we'll see how it will go :stocwink:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Thank you my fair lady :chbc:
Yes, this is quite true what you said. The thing is I've always wanted to avoid battles and therefore always retreated. Not sure it is the best tactic though. But yes, I'm leaving things as they are for now, not taking further action... I need to look back on all I've done, and then: do I want to go into battle?

For your wow: why would you not be in control of your life? 7 of sword to me is quite the opposite: as long as you remain focused on what you wish to accomplish, all will be fine. To help is the queen of pentacle, who is a woman down to earth, taking care of what is valuable in life: the everyday matters, the family, the food and all. You care about people, making them happy and you're family oriented. Just remember to have some fun, it is not all about the result, it is also about the path...

My wow for this Christmas eve then:
Life experience (tower) and 4 fire (wand)
Major arcana, so a milestone... Recent events have led me to an awakening and a need to make changes to help me move further on my path. My vision on life and myself has changed, there is no turning back so now is the time to spread my wings and embrace my choices, and the changes that they have brought into my life.
Overall i've reached stability by overcoming the obstacles that were on my road. Things are now at peace, and I can feel the joy and contentment about all of it.

A very nice christmas wow!

So I already wish you a beautiful christmas eve with your family.  :carols:

:chho:

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 1:03 am

thank you  Shanouche!

and yes, what you say makes sense for my wow, i thought about it further and it could be do not let anyone "steal" my joy, what i'm planing to do (i always have great plans for christmas, games, food etc... but my hubby is most of the time a Christmas party crasher  affraid he never really had fun christmas while growing up and i guess that might be why he can be such a Scrooge!  :santhink: ), to be who i am "jolly and exited about Christmas just as much as when i was a kid", to not let anyone or anything disturb me in any way, i guess the Queen is telling me to stand my ground, be over all and be "the queen" :stocwink:

:opgift: Merry Christmas to you too! :sanwin:

:chbc:

PS: i don't think you've noticed but here we have a thread for our greetings:

where you can say hello when you stop by on the forum and just say few words if you want and we have also a "Holidays" section where you can post your wishes:

i know it might be overwhelming at first, the forum is quite big with a place for everything! :chlau:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 1:16 am

You're welcome, glad you were able to go further into understanding the message you had!

Thanks for the links, I did check a little, but don't always know what to say ...
I wish your inner child a beautiful christmas then! Say no to party crashers!!!!! Haha

:snowmada: :chbc:
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 2:56 am

Merry Christmas Shanouche and Sibella!! Evil or Very Mad :chch:

been awhile since i had time to do a reading. not really my best moments to do a reading as i've a cold, but as it's just a wow i don't think it'll be a big problem.

so, for Christmas Eve!

9 Pents + 10 Pents!!

Wow!! looks like it'll be wonderful and satisfying. and all about materialistic down to earth things, which totally makes sense.
should be a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:33 am

Merry Christmas Lakshmi!
SOunds like you'll have a great night :chbc:
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:03 am

thank you i hope yours will be wonderful too, which from what you got, i think so!! :wingapo:

we've been discussing Sibella's interest in those tarot decks on another subject...if you want to check it out; here it is! (she's posted images of both)

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 7:45 pm

thank you I'll check the link!

I had a very nice Christmas... Hope you too.

What I've learnt from my wow: I've rebuilt some new and solid foundations, changed my vision about life and about me. Now is time to 'ground' that more in my everyday life, which I've already kind of started doing.

I might come back later for a new wow... :stocwink: :snowmada:

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:41 am

Thx Shanouche, personally i had a great Christmas but on Christmas day, there was a guy that rode his horse on our property!!! it's the 2nd time i caught him trespassing! this time he had another lousy excuse saying he was hoping to "meet" my hubby! yeah, sure! it's been 4 years we live here and he never came to "meet" us (he is not even what you would call a close neighbor), and you don't go disturbing people on Christmas day to "make their acquaintance" especially uninvited! We were still having our Christmas meal and had to go out to check what he was doing on our property, especially when we are not close to a road so you really have to drive in quite some to get close to our house...and at the entrance we have a sign that says "No Entry, Private Property"
So when we asked what he was doing that's when he came up with his "reason". I have a hard time with people who disrespect others privacy. Anyhow, i feel that my last WOW was also applying on Christmas day, as i was "lied to, a stranger sneaked violated my privacy" 7 of Swords and i stood my ground and remained the Queen of Pentacles. lol! don't have time to stay further i've got some accounting to do! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:42 am

heh, i've also something to add. it wasn't all fun, i had some unexpected things to work on firstly, that took awhile.

so my wow spoke not only of fun, but activities that needed to be done.

today my wow is: 4 of cups + ace of wands

i think this speaks about how things seem stuck and slowed. i may feel low, but i should remember that in actual things are not that bad, indeed new things are coming.

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:30 am

Yey Lakshmi, ace of wands, new ideas, new impulses. Great!!!

Ok, here is my wow on how to gain more clarity on what i'm supposed to do (with my life)...

17 star, 2 fire, 9 hermit (I felt I needed 3 cards...)
2 major arcanas, so a strong message.
The star: it suggests to me the need to rise up, empty my old cups. It also says my lucky star is there to guide me. And it's all very positive (so why do I feel like crap!? Wink)
It's also about having a sense of purpose and the need to look ahead in a positive way. The challenges are now behind, the future is bright...

2 fire: this talks about the need to move forward, steadily, and not letting others discourage me or hinder my progression (I'm right there!!). And it also indicates a possible association to develop my career.

The hermit: I need to meditate.... I know, I just can't get to it!!! But I see spiritual teacher and self discovery... That speaks to me as I'm trying to figure out HOW to help others, WHAT to do really. And it is apparently about teaching and helping them find who they really are. Ok, I knew it, just really needed some confirmation.

So, right on the matter once again.

Does it happen to you that the cards look so bright and positive and yet you don't feel that way??
Right, will finish my tea and meditate then!!
Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am

Lakhmi
i just look at the 4 of cups in the RW and well, it could also have shown that you would not really want the cup that was presented to you, cup of activities... Smile

Shanouche wrote:
Does it happen to you that the cards look so bright and positive and yet you don't feel that way??

yep, it did happen, it was looking awesome and the day was not that great if i look a the obvious... sometimes i think the cards might give us the "energy" of the day and maybe we don't tap in that energy and let other things spoil the day??? or sometimes it might be there in the spirit realm but didn't match the physical realm just yet, cuz sometimes it is proven true the next day...

didn't have much free time today and didn't get a chance to do a reading hopefully tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:37 am

Hi!
Oh thanks. That is interesting... We do not tap into the energy. That makes sense.

But I meant in a more general way. For ex, I always have great cards, of success, financial security, work coming in (clients for my new business I mean), love coming in... But in reality not much is actually happening. I struggle financially, no love, not much work. And so I wonder, what is the problem??
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:47 am

clown

Ok, my wow for tomorrow: Knight of earth and 3 air
Knight of earth is things need to get done, time to get on the horse and get going, time to honor my commitments. (indeed I have done a lot of procrastination lately......). It also suggests a guardian angel. That's always lovely to know! Smile
And with it 3 of air is about sadness, healing and forgiving. It's true things have happen, I'm hurt and sad, and I don't know how to free myself. Tomorrow I might get answers... It's also about finding another way. I'm working on positive affirmations, and I always struggle: repeat positive affirmations and feel negative inside, and so I'm up then down, up again, down again, and it's a pain. Maybe this is about healing this pattern.
So I should call upon my guardian angel to help me heal the pain then. Okay.....
All right, time to get comfortable with my little Wink then!
Good night!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:47 am

Shanouche wrote:
So I should call upon my guardian angel to help me heal the pain then. Okay.....
yeah, that would be the way to go!

Shanouche wrote:
But I meant in a more general way. For ex, I always have great cards, of success, financial security, work coming in (clients for my new business I mean), love coming in... But in reality not much is actually happening. I struggle financially, no love, not much work. And so I wonder, what is the problem??

Hard to know, besides maybe having to look at the cards differently...maybe there is more to it than the obvious.. like there are several layers of messages. I read that some people prefer Tarot cards that are abstract because the same card can mean a bunch of different things and it's message can change from one day to another. A reviewer of a tarot of marseille was saying that one day the person on the card would be kindly smiling at her and the next could be more like having a mocking smile... so suddenly the message is totally different.

My wow for today

Page of Swords + 8 of cups

i used my Tarot of the Saints, and the picture leads me to say that today i will have some creative thoughts, i will go on learning and i will move on with creativity.

It does make sense already as my plans were to study a bit, visit few forums and after that decorate my new reading cloth by painting one or 2 symbols.
We'll see what else comes up!

ps: when i get the time i'll have to post the pics again but this tarot is not in my picasa album...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:30 am

Hi,
It's been a while but things have been hectic like crazy over here...
I've had some personal trouble, professional conflicts and now the attacks and talks of war have got me very upset and confused...

So, I did a lot of healing yes, and I believe I had at least one guardian angel with me to assist... For sure...

Shanouche wrote:
clown

Ok, my wow for tomorrow: Knight of earth and 3 air
Knight of earth is things need to get done, time to get on the horse and get going, time to honor my commitments. (indeed I have done a lot of procrastination lately......). It also suggests a guardian angel. That's always lovely to know!  Smile
And with it 3 of air is about sadness, healing and forgiving. It's true things have happen, I'm hurt and sad, and I don't know how to free myself. Tomorrow I might get answers... It's also about finding another way. I'm working on positive affirmations, and I always struggle: repeat positive affirmations and feel negative inside, and so I'm up then down, up again, down again, and it's a pain. Maybe this is about healing this pattern.
All right, time to get comfortable with my little Wink then!
Good night!

In the view of the events here, I decided to draw a card from ascended masters. And I am amazed and so humble and grateful for the wisdom of the universe!!!

Offering of peace.
This card announces the resolution of a conflict!! Be open to the opinion of the others (I am doing that and promoting it as well). Let compassion do its work. Thanks to the healing power of love, harmony will come back. As for how the situation will end, have faith in the wisdom of the Universe.

For Lakotas (Amerindian people) the white Buffalo woman was a seer who offered them a special pipe to intensify their prayers. She turned into a colorful buffalo to symbolise the unity of the peoples on earth. She promised to come back to contribute to peace in the world. Call upon the white buffalo woman to promote peace on earth.

Waouw!!! How amazing is this!?
I have a client now, but will make an offering and pray this buffalo woman afterwards Smile
Oh I needed this so much. So much love and gratitude to the Universe!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:06 am

Razz great reading Shanouche, thx for sharing!

didn't get a chance to use my cards, with the extreme cold we have that increases my chores, as the horses have to go in for the night and the cows need bedding on top of their food... also we got another new born! and i had to paint the Eiffel tower for my friend's BD which is tomorrow tired monk as soon as i have more time i'll post a pic of my painting and of my calf!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:19 am

hi!
today my wow is the devil + the magician

highly materialistic day, and desires. and i will get everything done, achieving what i want and what i need to do.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 am

Hi,

Yes it was a nice reading and I really felt the peace within Smile
Laskhmi, there are days like that, very down-to-earth... Thank you for reminding us!

My wow for tomorrow. I did hear while I shuffled: you're doing good, breathe...
7 of earth: seeds well planted, take a pause, worry is not relevant here. I've done a lot so far, and things are just growing. Now is the time to rest and have patience as the harvest will come soon...
And Chariot! Basically quite the same, but in major, therefore an important step. I've achieved something quite important thanks to my perseverance. Now focus is needed. It is determination and the willingness to go the distance that matter now. But I've found a good balance.
Oh, so nice <3
Peace in your heart. Rolling Eyes
Vanessa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next