Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:19 am

Here is the place where we'll have the privilege to become a guinea pig [Only admins are allowed to see this image]for each other! Don't run off lmao
Thing is there's nothing like practicing by reading for someone else... Razz

You can post a list of the decks you'd like to practice with and let your "querent"  choose which one you'll use.

Our weekly practice is to be posted every Sunday, but as we are not all from the US, I think it'd better for us in the US to post on Saturday or early Sunday so that it'd be posted on Sunday even with the difference of time between the US and Europe Smile

HOW TO

Just draw 1 card or 2 (even up to 3 if need be) if you prefer (depending on the deck 2 is often necessary)
Give a little forecast for the week something like:

What does "---" needs to know about this coming week?
or
What will be the main energy of this coming week?
or
How will this coming week go?

When you would like to practice on particular deck, say so or let your querents choose from one of the decks you've listed.

On the next Sunday we'll give our feedback!  happy

Crystal Ball 1 Now let the party begin! par7  happy

Last edited by LadySibella on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:42 am

Some of my decks for now:

* Chakra Oracle

* Earth Magic Oracle

Wicca Oracle

Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle

* Le Grand Jeu Divinatoire du Cristal ( I bought it because it was too beautiful not to but I have about never used it! i'll be curious to see if i would connect well.)

Celtic Oracle Lenormand

Tarot d'Eltynne

Vision Quest Tarot

Tarot of the Saints

* Tarot of Marseilles

Rider Waite Tarot

Crystal Vision Tarot

The decks with a little star, are the decks I'd like to practice on the most, at the moment.

Have your pick and let me know! I'll do your readings tomorrow as now it's a bit late. But i'll do my best to post in the morning for you Shanouche.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:52 am

Ok so i'll be the one starting!  cheerleader

As nobody picked a deck among those i'd like to practice with, i chose to use "Le Grand Jeu Divinatoire du Cristal" as it is a deck that i own for years but barely used so far! I bought it for its beauty and the fact that it was created by a powerful psychic... 

Shanouche

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

27 Manipura  3rd Chakra + 24 Les Enfants/Children

This week's energy will be centered with your 3rd Chakra.  Be aware of it, surround yourself with the color Yellow.
A time to reevaluate your self confidence, your self-esteem, to let your inner power shine and rise up,  draw from it.  A possible cleansing will occur to free yourself and live you wiser and more confident. Watch what you eat as this chakra is related to your digestive system.

The Children do go  hand in hand with the 3rd Chakra as they have a lot of energy to draw from. A time to rejuvenate yourself, to free yourself, to be reborn. On this card they are doing a ritual and a cleansing power is bestowed upon them by the crystal quartz. Possibly showing the need to clear up any burdens that you carry on from childhood.

Meditation on this Chakra would be appropriate.

Lakshmi

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

23 La femme/the Woman + 18 La chouette/the owl

This week will be influenced by a feminine energy. You will be more inclined to listen, ponder before acting.  A more gentle approach to things than a impulsive one. Your intuition will lead rather than a practical, down to earth mind. You will tend to go beyond what your physical senses perceive.
The owl goes well with the Woman as it is a feminine symbol. Wisdom, not acting  on basic instinct.

Me!

22 L'homme/the Man + 25 Muladhara 1st Chakra

It is funny for me this week it will be the reverse of Lakshmi's week! I will be driven by a masculine energy, thus getting things done, being practical, charging through my daily activities.  A more down to earth week rather than once centered on intuition. I will perceive things through my physical senses.

This is confirmed by the 1st chakra, very basic energy, I'll be on survival mode!

Well, now i'm going to relax  ham1
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:20 am

:whi:finally able to come on, did the readings last night an woke up to thunderstorms. got quite a bit of rain today.

so here's My Weekly!

@ Shanouche

"What will be the main energy of this coming week"

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

this week will be about liberation, celebrations and a carefree attitude. the energy for this week will be vibrant and full of life. it will be a good week! full of optimism and unity.

@ Sibella

the energy for this week will be one of balance. you will have a good flow this week managing your day to day things as well as the spiritual side.

Me

carnal energy for this week. 'human' reactions and illusions. a very down to earth week.

thank you  Sibella, i will let you know how those cards apply!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi gals,
Thank you both for the readings, they seem to be very much in tune already!!

@ Sib: using the witchlings like you asked:

- the main theme of the week for you is abundance, and I kind of had seen that coming!
This week, you are asked to harmonise your thoughts with what it is that you really want to attract in your life, so that the universe can deliver it to you. It could be that your thoughts or intentions are not clear enough, and therefore you are sending conflicting energies to the universe. Could also be that you simply need to reevaluate what you want as you might have go through some inner transformation and now your desires have changed.

- Body/vitality: cleansing. You will gain by cleansing your energies this week, so your aura but also the energies of your home and workplace. Again, since you may have gone through a transformation cycle, there are old energies clinging around and it is now important to cleanse them.
Use your favorite incense. You can also take a shower and ask for the water to release all old and lower energies attached to your body so that you are all fresh and can attract what you want and move on. Or use any other method that you like.

- Emotions: Empowerment. This week focus on what makes you feel empowered in your life. This determination of your mind, and of your soul, will guide you towards stronger inner power. Make sure you have empowering emotions as it is our emotions that really bring events and people in our lives, not so much the thoughts. But you need to have clear and empowering thoughts in order to have empowering emotions too.

- Relationships: This week there is a focus on your relationships. But to improve your relationships, you need first to nurture your inner child. For that just do the things that you love, that bring you joy. Each time you feel the joy, your nourish and nurture your inner child. Nurturing your inner child helps her heal. And when you heal, your life gets better.

- Work: Motivation: Motivation is the inner energy that pushes you to take action. Connect with your motivation, find the motivation in what you do, you'll in turn get more energy to actually do what needs to be done.

- Spirituality: Love. You are reminded that love is always there within and around you. Love is the natural state of the heart and of the soul. For any issue you face, focus on the love, always try to find the solution that brings more love into your life.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

@ Lakshmi:
Main theme of the week: Knight of wands.
This week will bring a lot of movement and change. Lean on you own strength to move forward confidently. Seize the new opportunities as they will help reveal a new direction in your life. If you have been loosing interest a little, things will change, but try to avoid exaggerating the things you do.

Relationships: Chariot. It'll be a time to affirm yourself as you might receive quite a few invitations. You need to be careful not to disperse your energies too much. Determine what your want and stick to it.

Work: 3 swords. Your work life might leave you quite sad, you could feel lonely with maybe a feeling of deep dissatisfaction. Don't try to get away from that feeling. The only way to release old hurts is through. This pain brings transformation and healing.

Have a great week gals!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:56 am

thank you Shanouche! (and your welcome for yours, i'm glad it's speaking already  Razz )

i'm not sure yet how it's going to go, i think for me, things will be revealed as they go, so like for Sibella's i will let you know how it goes!
----
----
i do have a question. is it alright with either one of you if sometimes i alternate and try out the House of Night oracle for this? Shanouche reminded me i never tried very much else then wisdom info, so doing something a little more substantial could be good!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 6:43 am

thank you  Shanouche! can't wait to have my own Wichlings!

i can say that i've been working on the theme of the week! i've been attacked by negative, fearful thoughts as we had a lot of work but still not remunerated and the largest part of our bills comes during the 1st half of the month... so felt pressured for us to gather the amount necessary... but i'm on top of it as i realign my thoughts each time it happens and i'm moving forward like that!

i'm doing some cleansing also and it is most needed, workwise, yes i've been determined to do certain things and so far i've been committed to it, relationship with my hubby is doing pretty good also, we end up both tended to it!
So far the reading is on target and helpful!  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:47 am

clown

I'll give my feedback on your reading tomorrow.
Sib, just to let you know the Earth magic deck picked my interest Wink
Have a nice afternoon!!
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:09 am

Hi! and  thank you actually same for me, i'll give my FB tomorrow as Sunday is part of the reading  Smile

Now, i have to say that "great minds think alike!", without knowing your interest in the Earth Magic, i chose to use that oracle for the weekly!
This morning, I cleansed and consecrated my new decks so the Chakra, Earth Magic and Celtic Lenormand are ready to get to work!
Also, i did the reading about your relationship!!! i used the Chakra oracle for that one.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:44 pm

[quote="Lakshmi"]:whi:finally able to come on, did the readings last night an woke up to thunderstorms. got quite a bit of rain today.

so here's My Weekly!

@ Shanouche

this week will be about liberation, celebrations and a carefree attitude. the energy for this week will be vibrant and full of life. it will be a good week! full of optimism and unity.

Hi,
So during this week there has been liberation indeed (and more literally a few souls to free as well)... Celebrations not really, but carefree attitude yes. Vibrant energy full of life absolutely!!! Smile
Thank you for this
Cool
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:58 pm

[quote="LadySibella"]Ok so i'll be the one starting!  cheerleader

Shanouche

27 Manipura  3rd Chakra + 24 Les Enfants/Children

This week's energy will be centered with your 3rd Chakra.  Be aware of it, surround yourself with the color Yellow.
A time to reevaluate your self confidence, your self-esteem, to let your inner power shine and rise up,  draw from it.  A possible cleansing will occur to free yourself and live you wiser and more confident. Watch what you eat as this chakra is related to your digestive system.

So it is true that this week I have been feeling more empowered in a way, and more acknowledging of my powers too. Self confidence and self esteem have been boosted and I have been able to draw more from my inner power like you said.
I have also come back to a more healthy diet Smile My digestive system was a bit low but has returned to normal.

The Children do go  hand in hand with the 3rd Chakra as they have a lot of energy to draw from. A time to rejuvenate yourself, to free yourself, to be reborn. On this card they are doing a ritual and a cleansing power is bestowed upon them by the crystal quartz. Possibly showing the need to clear up any burdens that you carry on from childhood.

It is true that I have gone through some abuse while little and 'somehow' events happened to make it come back to the surface. I won't explain all of it but my boyfriend told me 'I invite your inner little girl to come play with us in the sand, because I had a happy childhood and want to share that with your younger you... ' that was so sweet, and brought some deep healing in me.

But it has also been more 'down to earth' than that as my life has been affected by children this week...
My best friend's little girl is a 'very old and wise soul' though she is not 2 yet. She is a healer-to-be, surely quite powerful. And somehow we have a connexion. The poor little thing was sick since the beginning of the week so her mom asked me to have a look. I discovered she had taken the emotions of another little one who had been feeling upset and abandoned when they were on holiday a few weeks back. I actually took that emotion while giving her a healing and it expressed itself through me, so I have released it last night! It was something...
And last night too my boyfriend's oldest girl (10) broke her arm (she was at her mom's), everything is fine but that triggered some discussions, very interesting, creating an ever deeper bond between the 2 of us...
So, well done!!!!

Also,

Meditation on this Chakra would be appropriate.
Ok, will do that sometime today then!

Thank you. I like this exercice!

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:07 pm

LadySibella wrote:
Hi! and  thank you actually same for me, i'll give my FB tomorrow as Sunday is part of the reading  Smile

Now, i have to say that "great minds think alike!", without knowing your interest in the Earth Magic, i chose to use that oracle for the weekly!
This morning, I cleansed and consecrated my new decks so the Chakra, Earth Magic and Celtic Lenormand are ready to get to work!

Yeay!!!!

Also, i did the reading about your relationship!!! i used the Chakra oracle for that one.
Evil or Very Mad
Oh great!! Can't wait for you to post it!!! Thanks happy
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Hello dears,

Hope you're having a nice week end...

Here are the weeklies:

For Sib:

The main theme of the week for you is the hanged man. You will need to retreat a little from all the hard work and duties of everyday life to take some time for yourself. You're also called to look at things from a different perspective if you want to find better suited solutions to whatever might arise.  Reflect, meditate and nurture your soul, use your wisdom and spiritual connexion to handle the week. The circumstances will also offer you the opportunity to grow more accepting of what is. Take a step back to let go of old and automatic patterns.

The 3 swords indicate that sadness is more affected by what we think it is. We believe sadness is something bad and we need to feel bad about being sad. But heart aches need to be experienced so that release can come. Acknowledge the pain you may feel but focus on the beautiful things around to help you feel it and free it. IN doing so you'll open to healing and find other ways, that will be better. SO, listen to your heart, take care of the heartaches to release them and heal.

Wisdom
Happiness
If happiness is what you want, happy you shall be!
Happiness is a state of being, it is not found, it is made. You create happiness in your life by journeying towards self love. Focus on whatever you like and what brings you joy and happiness will be there for you.
Rituals:
* you can write 3 things that keep you from feeling happy.
Then burn the paper with an orange candle in a bowl to release it.
Take a fresh flower, breathe its scent to fill yourself with the bliss it gives out, put it in water and keep enjoying it.
* light a black and an orange candle. Watch the black and breathe out all negativity you might feel. Watch the orange candle and let it fill you with positivity.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

For Lakshmi

Cups everywhere... The dominant energy of the week is all about love, feeling in tune with your significant other, being close and feeling the love. This relationship will bring you spiritual riches and lessons. Make sure you communicate well and open your heart in order to make the best choices.
What to focus on: 8 cups. You need to focus on finding fresh inspiration. Trust everything will be as it should be and life will bring you to a positive new direction. Let go of the past, trust your inner light to guide you. Do some soul searching.

Spiritual progress: cleansing: Everything that surrounds us affects us and things we don't like drain us of our energy. Do some cleaning to create a more harmonious space around you. You'll also get rid of mental dust you may have. Cleansing will leave your energy more vibrant, light and positive.
I feel there is much about finding some lightness, refreshing yourself, your mind and your energy because you might be feeling a little too 'stuck' with constraints and expectations.

Have a great week...
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 4:56 am

Hello  Gals!
so i'll start by giving my FB and then I'll post your weeklies!

Lakshmi wrote:

@ Sibella

the energy for this week will be one of balance. you will have a good flow this week managing your day to day things as well as the spiritual side.
Yes, it was pretty good, i did succeed to accomplish the work that I was to do and I did pray, meditate, did some readings and finally cleanse and consecrated my new decks!

Shanouche wrote:
Hi gals,
Thank you both for the readings, they seem to be very much in tune already!!

@ Sib: using the witchlings like you asked:

- the main theme of the week for you is abundance, and I kind of had seen that coming!
This week, you are asked to harmonise your thoughts with what it is that you really want to attract in your life, so that the universe can deliver it to you. It could be that your thoughts or intentions are not clear enough, and therefore you are sending conflicting energies to the universe. Could also be that you simply need to reevaluate what you want as you might have go through some inner transformation and now your desires have changed.

yes, i was "attacked" by thoughts of lack because we had to finish unpaid jobs and the bills will be due before the 15 and we still haven't gather all the money needed! so I had to work on my thoughts and not let fear/worries get in the way... knowing that at the same time I was drawing the money we need. So what you said kept me on guard and help me a lot not to undo what I was doing for our finances.

- Body/vitality: cleansing. You will gain by cleansing your energies this week, so your aura but also the energies of your home and workplace. Again, since you may have gone through a transformation cycle, there are old energies clinging around and it is now important to cleanse them.
Use your favorite incense. You can also take a shower and ask for the water to release all old and lower energies attached to your body so that you are all fresh and can attract what you want and move on. Or use any other method that you like.

I did and it felt good! the whole house, myself, my decks....

- Emotions: Empowerment. This week focus on what makes you feel empowered in your life. This determination of your mind, and of your soul, will guide you towards stronger inner power. Make sure you have empowering emotions as it is our emotions that really bring events and people in our lives, not so much the thoughts. But you need to have clear and empowering thoughts in order to have empowering emotions too.

I hope i succeeded, i had some low spirit and did boost my emotions with the right music also i did some guided meditations that helped

- Relationships: This week there is a focus on your relationships. But to improve your relationships, you need first to nurture your inner child. For that just do the things that you love, that bring you joy. Each time you feel the joy, your nourish and nurture your inner child. Nurturing your inner child helps her heal. And when you heal, your life gets better.

Relationship were good this week except on Monday. But didn't get a chance to play any board game, neither change my collection dolls

- Work: Motivation: Motivation is the inner energy that pushes you to take action. Connect with your motivation, find the motivation in what you do, you'll in turn get more energy to actually do what needs to be done.

I did succeed to motivate myself and got things done!  happy

- Spirituality: Love. You are reminded that love is always there within and around you. Love is the natural state of the heart and of the soul. For any issue you face, focus on the love, always try to find the solution that brings more love into your life.

I did draw from the love of my Guides that was made known to me at diverse moment during the week. Things went pretty good after Monday so love did have its effect!

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 5:28 am

First of all  thank you Shanouche for your weekly! and this is really amazing as it goes along with what I got for myself!!!

Here are the weeklies for everybody!

For this week , I've chosen to use my Earth Magic Oracle to get the "energy" of the week and after I was done I thought it'd be nice to know how to cooperate with this energy. So I took my Chakra oracle and pull a card with it.

Lakshmi, this is the energy at play for this coming week

Dragonfly
This week is a turning point in your life journey. The energy of this week will move you toward a new cycle of your life. It won't be gradually like for other cycles, but rather quickly, no time to linger, or hold on to anything, it'll be time to move on and keep moving.  You are supposed to evolve to another level of maturity. This will require for you to shed some carnal aspects, surrender some of your ego, adjust your way you see yourself and others. Time to swiftly rise up and enjoy the ride!

How can you better flow with this energy?

Creation

7th Chakra Crown Chakra.
As a new door opens, let yourself be lead by your spirits guides. This card tells you also that you should let go, don't fight the change. Whether you realize it or not you have all it takes inside of you , you are ready to move on.

Shanouche, this is the energy at play for this coming week

Cave

The energy of this week will move you to withdraw from the bustle and hassle of this physical world. This is a time for you to regenerate yourself, rediscover yourself by looking inside of you, and reaching to the Divine, to commune with the spirit realm. An inner work is to be done, to allow you to express yourself, to be who you truly are. Resource yourself by creating a spiritual retreat, even few moments per day, by spending time in the nature alone, away from the world. Talking to the trees, or animals whichever you are drawn to. Reserve time for meditation, but a type of meditation which enable you to release anything that you have been carrying on.

Balance

6th Chakra 3rd eye

The way for you to flow with the energy of this coming week is to follow your intuition. Listen to your heart, try to remain centered and to have days well balanced. Too much of everything is not beneficial, even in the spiritual. So keep meditation time or other spiritual activity in balance with down to earth activities. Also, as you take time for yourself, to be on your own don't let yourself be affected by whatever anyone would say about it. Don't try to please everybody, this week focus on yourself.

Note:

Yesterday, i had posted the reading about your relationship with Arnaud! You'll find it in "our reading exchange"  Sad

Now as for me…. Well, it was really weird to see that I got the same card Shanouche got for the Energy of the week and the same card Lakshmi got for how to flow with that energy! Lol!

this is the energy at play for this coming week

Cave

So I will have to also withdraw from the world, take some time on my own and with my guides. Looking at the card I felt that I was told to express myself through my art rather than voicing what is inside of me. Retreating by spending time in the nature… so like you Shanouche, this coming week is about resourcing myself.

Creation

So here again the same message that Lakshmi got is given to me but I believe I will let go, release through my art and I'm told that I should involve my guides while creating any painting I will start.

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 6:32 am

Shanouche wrote:
Lakshmi wrote:
:whi:finally able to come on, did the readings last night an woke up to thunderstorms. got quite a bit of rain today.

so here's My Weekly!

@ Shanouche

Hi,
So during this week there has been liberation indeed (and more literally a few souls to free as well)... Celebrations not really, but carefree attitude yes. Vibrant energy full of life absolutely!!! Smile
Thank you for this
Cool

Razz  your welcome, i'm glad that for the most part it was accurate!

Sibella wrote:
Yes, it was pretty good, i did succeed to accomplish the work that I was to do and I did pray, meditate, did some readings and finally cleanse and consecrated my new decks!

Razz 

Here my review for last week’s reading.

@Shanouche, overall it was pretty accurate.  For the main theme of the week (knight of wands) there was definitely a lot of action and activity throughout. I don’t think there was much else besides that.

For the relationships (chariot) I did have several times of asserting myself and taking more action in what was happening. I was determined knowing what I wanted and stuck with it.

For work (3 swords) I wasn’t sad, but deep dissatisfaction yes lol. It kept getting in the way of plans I had for the entire week and I was quite irritated and annoyed about it all after a full week of that lol.

So overall it matched quite well. Thank you!  Basketball

@ Sibella, that was quite accurate, I did a lot of readings (more than usual) at the beginning at the week, and now at the end. It was fun, I don’t know whether or not the readings are accurate yet, but the cards just seemed to talk and talk. So I used quite a bit of intuition this week. I had a hard time applying the “wisdom, not acting on basic instinct” lol. After a week of continual let downs and irritations, I was running fully on basic instinct hahaha. But I suppose that here it was also applying to how my spiritual side was going. And on that, I think it was working. Thanks for the reading!  Razz

So now, here are the new weekly readings. As last time I did a short one, I decided to do a bigger one for both of you this time. I used the Wisdom of the house of Night oracle because I’m having a fascinating time with it, and it’s also just talking so easily to me. So I’m still trying it out here and there. And like this, it also makes another change from last time.

For Shanouche:

1.       Main theme she needs to focus on: Conclusion

Bringing things to a close. Perhaps you’ll have lots of projects or ideas started but that need to be finished still.
All things see a beginning and an end. Endings bring new beginnings; a new path in life that is better. Remember to assess all facts before drawing conclusions as well.

2.       Body/Vitality: High Priestess of Earth

It will be very good this week. You’re in tune with your body, caring for it like you should. It’s a time to eat and rest well and re-connect to the earth.

3.       Mindset & Emotions: Forbidden

It seems that this week you’ll be closed to really delving on how you feel. Perhaps you don’t really want to express yourself and put on black and white where you stand. For the mindset’s point of view, it can mean that you want to move on onto another path.

4.       Relationships: Strength

It’s always good to remember to be like that tree. Strong, enduring and deeply rooted. It will not bend to the wind or go with the flow. It continues and integrates itself into the ground more and more with each passing year. You should remember that you have the inner strength to face any relationship problems that can arise, to stand firm and create what you want to last.

5.       Work: Success

what more can be said? Work will be good and enriching. It will pay off and all is well.

6.       Spirituality: Fulfillment

The same can be said for this card (saying it all). This week will be about finding fulfillment in your spiritual life and enjoying the fruits that comes from such enrichment. It’s a good time to integrate and digest what you’ve learned and know that your life is already full. All you have to do is look around.

For Sibella

1.       Main them that you need to focus on: Moon

Is about the spiritual mystical side of things. Something is always moving and in play even if you don’t see it. Know that everything is going like it should and harness the energy of the moon to guide/help you. The moon also speaks not just about seeing beyond but knowing when someone says something nut means another. You have the ability to discern.

2.       Body/Vitality: Reminder

Remember that vitality comes through proper care. Things change over time and require a different kind of care to achieve what you want. Pay attention to your body’s needs. Remember what you’ve learnt and apply it.

3.       Mindset & Emotions: Cycles

Like the moon people go through different phases of mindset and emotions. It can be volatile and sudden. Everything plays out until it is finished and then moves on to the next phase. So it seems that this week you will experience many different kinds of mindset/emotions and to remember that what goes around comes around. Circumstances will repeat themselves again.

4.       Relationships: Choices

How you decide on something determines what happens next. There is both good and bad and it’s what you decide on that defines the kind of person you are. Don’t rule on
Basic emotion’ in your relationships but take time to ponder and see both sides of the coin and think carefully about who you want to be. So what will it be? There are some important steps ahead.

5.       Work: Grove

Perhaps instead of speaking just about work it’s talking about taking a break from it all. Having some time off to re-connect with nature and what’s all around you. For work, I’d say you achieve what you aiming for and am able to sit back and relax after the struggle. Whatever problems there may be, they will pass. The grove is a time to start over and heal.

6.       Spirituality: Denial

laughtears  sorry could not resist, and that's all i think about after it occurred to me! 

Can speak about taking a break and denying your spiritual side. Instead of giving in to the temptations it’s a time to stand still and say no. because you may not achieve what you desire right away. Getting caught up and rushing towards what you want is not really the right way. Be patient instead.

thank you  everyone for your weeklies, after i post the rest of the readings i have to do, i'm going to look at them.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 9:56 am

thank you  lakshmi for the FB and weekly!  cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Hi Lakshmi,

Thank you for your FB, glad it did find some resonance...

Thanks a lot for the weekly too. Indeed that oracle is very beautiful. It's again a very nice reading, and I already find some echo with it now!!!
Thanks, have a good week...

PS Lakshmi:LOVE the shark denial pic. Wah-haha!! lol!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:16 am

Shanouche wrote:
Take a step back to let go of old and automatic patterns.

I'm taking hid of that right now! I was about to fall into one of them and remembered your reading!

Shanouche wrote:
The 3 swords indicate that sadness is more affected by what we think it is. We believe sadness is something bad and we need to feel bad about being sad. But heart aches need to be experienced so that release can come. Acknowledge the pain you may feel but focus on the beautiful things around to help you feel it and free it. IN doing so you'll open to healing and find other ways, that will be better. SO, listen to your heart, take care of the heartaches to release them and heal.

This 3 of Swords is already at play! i woke up fine but soon after i've sensed my "Throat thingy" as I call it, usually when something is amiss... and a wave of sadness came over me as i was cleaning the litters and Tiger came to my mind, typing his name is bringing tears to my eyes. So i'm rather low in spirit. Also my hubby told me at breakfast that he hopes the repair of the tedder (a piece of equipment) will not be more than a little thing. He has to open it to know... knowing that time is running out on us as all bills must be paid by the 15th and we haven't gathered what it takes just yet. So talk about not falling "in old patterns" of worrying and fearing, instead i must stay positive and believe that no matter what it looks like, it will work out!
I"m working on it, my daily is going same direction and yesterday i did my Chien de Pique  which i'll post later on... and your 3 Swords showed up also with the Mice in "the event that will happen quickly" so at least it won't be long before i know what i'm to tackle!

Don't know if you saw it, but I did your weekly way above you got the Cave with the Earth Magic and Balance with the Chakra oracle  Smile

Have a blessed day both of you!  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:25 am

Oh I understand you... But we don't have to be jolly happy all the time in order to let go of old patterns. 3 swords is about welcoming the pain, knowing it serves a purpose, but that this purpose is only an illusion: it serves you to remind you of the sadness of the loss of your cat, but in fact there is no loss as separation is but an illusion. That is the pattern to let go of. To know that ok you are feeling sad but at the same time, it is only your ego playing a trick on you. So welcome the sadness but don't let it overwhelm you Wink
Seems like you have something big to work on then!

Oh, I missed it... Thanks! Interesting... Am already in touch with that!
Rolling Eyes warm hugs my friend...
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:03 am

thank you  Shanouche!  I'll keep in mind what you shared about the 3 of Swords  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:41 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks a lot for the weekly too. Indeed that oracle is very beautiful. It's again a very nice reading, and I already find some echo with it now!!!

PS Lakshmi:LOVE the shark denial pic. Wah-haha!!  lol!

laughtears Thanks!! i know readings are a rather serious subject, but i could not get it out of my mind!  angel (it's a funny cartoon too, love watching it)

yes, i really love the images from that oracle, it never gets old for me!
Thanks! i am glad it's resonating already! i don't know why, but my weeks just aren't clear, so once again i do not know yet how the cards will apply completely. but considering how last week went, i'm really not worried, i'm sure it'll be spot on. on the other hand what you said about spiritual cleansing and all really talked, and i think it's something i am going to have to look into. considering how things have been it would be good for me.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Lakshmi wrote:
Shanouche wrote:
Hi Lakshmi,

PS Lakshmi:LOVE the shark denial pic. Wah-haha!!  lol!

laughtears Thanks!! i know readings are a rather serious subject, but i could not get it out of my mind!  angel (it's a funny cartoon too, love watching it)

yes, i really love the images from that oracle, it never gets old for me!
Thanks! i am glad it's resonating already! i don't know why, but my weeks just aren't clear, so once again i do not know yet how the cards will apply completely. but considering how last week went, i'm really not worried, i'm sure it'll be spot on. on the other hand what you said about spiritual cleansing and all really talked, and i think it's something i am going to have to look into. considering how things have been it would be good for me.

Oh, it does not have to be 'that' serious :p

I had that feeling while doing your weeklies these 2 weeks, that things were not clear. I thought it was me, but maybe it isn't... Strange... Well, hopefully it will help in some way.

Cleansing is always good anyway! positive

Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:49 am

LadySibella wrote:
First of all  thank you Shanouche for your weekly! and this is really amazing as it goes along with what I got for myself!!!

Oh you are much welcome and I'm really glad you got a similar message!! Razz

Shanouche, this is the energy at play for this coming week

Cave

The energy of this week will move you to withdraw from the bustle and hassle of this physical world. This is a time for you to regenerate yourself, rediscover yourself by looking inside of you, and reaching to the Divine, to commune with the spirit realm. An inner work is to be done, to allow you to express yourself, to be who you truly are. Resource yourself by creating a spiritual retreat, even few moments per day, by spending time in the nature alone, away from the world. Talking to the trees, or animals whichever you are drawn to. Reserve time for meditation, but a type of meditation which enable you to release anything that you have been carrying on.

I wish I had been able to retreat and regenerate... But in fact I've been in touch with more people than I wished for (picking up their emotions, quite a few ghosts and all)... And I've also had a very big share of problems: my car not starting, having to go to the garage, my phone not working anymore etc. It's been terrible. But this week end indeed I have taken time for me, I have slept a lot and meditated, and I'm feeling much better.

Balance

6th Chakra 3rd eye

The way for you to flow with the energy of this coming week is to follow your intuition. Listen to your heart, try to remain centered and to have days well balanced. Too much of everything is not beneficial, even in the spiritual. So keep meditation time or other spiritual activity in balance with down to earth activities. Also, as you take time for yourself, to be on your own don't let yourself be affected by whatever anyone would say about it. Don't try to please everybody, this week focus on yourself.

Again, I wish I had been able to keep some balance, but it's been real tough. Only today am I feeling centered again.... There was no situation with a need to please others or not so this does not seem to apply.
But my6th chakra has been very active this week indeed!

Thank you for this reading Evil or Very Mad

Note:

Yesterday, i had posted the reading about your relationship with Arnaud! You'll find it in "our reading exchange"  Sad

Now as for me…. Well, it was really weird to see that I got the same card Shanouche got for the Energy of the week and the same card Lakshmi got for how to flow with that energy! Lol!

this is the energy at play for this coming week

Cave

So I will have to also withdraw from the world, take some time on my own and with my guides. Looking at the card I felt that I was told to express myself through my art rather than voicing what is inside of me. Retreating by spending time in the nature… so like you Shanouche, this coming week is about resourcing myself.

I hope you managed more than I did!!

Creation

So here again the same message that Lakshmi got is given to me but I believe I will let go, release through my art and I'm told that I should involve my guides while creating any painting I will start.

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 1:03 am

Here my review for last week’s reading.

@Shanouche, overall it was pretty accurate.  For the main theme of the week (knight of wands) there was definitely a lot of action and activity throughout. I don’t think there was much else besides that.

For the relationships (chariot) I did have several times of asserting myself and taking more action in what was happening. I was determined knowing what I wanted and stuck with it.

For work (3 swords) I wasn’t sad, but deep dissatisfaction yes lol. It kept getting in the way of plans I had for the entire week and I was quite irritated and annoyed about it all after a full week of that lol.

So overall it matched quite well. Thank you!  Basketball
Ok, not so bad then... Great!

So now, here are the new weekly readings. As last time I did a short one, I decided to do a bigger one for both of you this time. I used the Wisdom of the house of Night oracle because I’m having a fascinating time with it, and it’s also just talking so easily to me. So I’m still trying it out here and there. And like this, it also makes another change from last time.

Thanks for this very thorough reading!!! awe

For Shanouche:

1.       Main theme she needs to focus on: Conclusion

Bringing things to a close. Perhaps you’ll have lots of projects or ideas started but that need to be finished still.
All things see a beginning and an end. Endings bring new beginnings; a new path in life that is better. Remember to assess all facts before drawing conclusions as well.

So on Monday I did finished some things that were on hold, like planting some flowers and herbs so all is ready for winter. I also did put all my summer clothing back upstairs and took out the winter clothes. But that is all I see that relates to ending/beginnings Wink

2.       Body/Vitality: High Priestess of Earth

It will be very good this week. You’re in tune with your body, caring for it like you should. It’s a time to eat and rest well and re-connect to the earth.

I've had some of the worst nights ever and 2 days I have been so worn out I thought I was going to faint!! Also, I have been too much in tune with 'other people's bodies', as I have picked quite a few people's emotions and I've had to express them through my own body, which has been painful. But like for Sib's reading, it is only today that I can finally rest and be centered again! help

3.       Mindset & Emotions: Forbidden

It seems that this week you’ll be closed to really delving on how you feel. Perhaps you don’t really want to express yourself and put on black and white where you stand. For the mindset’s point of view, it can mean that you want to move on onto another path.

Again, not expressing how I feel, but how others feel...
But also I've had my doubts and I think I've managed to release some deeply buried fears and worries I have.
Yes, I moved on to another path, that of others!! duh

4.       Relationships: Strength

It’s always good to remember to be like that tree. Strong, enduring and deeply rooted. It will not bend to the wind or go with the flow. It continues and integrates itself into the ground more and more with each passing year. You should remember that you have the inner strength to face any relationship problems that can arise, to stand firm and create what you want to last.

I haven't had too many problems regarding relationships, except for what I've mentioned above, and yes I've had to be like a deeply rooted tree to hold on! Otherwise, I've spent time with some of my friends who are always such a great support to me.

5.       Work: Success

what more can be said? Work will be good and enriching. It will pay off and all is well.

Oh, I was hoping but that did not happen. Since August work is a catastrophe, I don't have consults anymore, so no people, no money and this week has been no different Question
Next week however I have 4 appointments, so at last I can breathe again!!!  

6.       Spirituality: Fulfillment

The same can be said for this card (saying it all). This week will be about finding fulfilment in your spiritual life and enjoying the fruits that comes from such enrichment. It’s a good time to integrate and digest what you’ve learned and know that your life is already full. All you have to do is look around.

Though the experiences I've had have been very painful in many ways, I feel indeed they have enriched me, allowing me to integrate the things I've learnt yes. And it has been quite spiritual, with a few documentaries I watched that helped me understand some things. So, yes I guess I can say it has been fullfiling!

So, except for the 'work' part that seems rather off, the rest is quite accurate. Thank you for your time Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

thank you  everyone for your weeklies, after i post the rest of the readings i have to do, i'm going to look at them.[/quote]

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next