Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi!
Ok Sib... I'll check your post later then Sad

I have a client coming in a few minutes. How can I best help her?
Ace of cups
[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

There is this beautiful dove representing peace, and love, and the soul, leaning over a cup that is overflowing with water falling into a beautiful pond; and there are lotus flowers at the base of the cup, symbolising Spirit supporting the cup... So, learning to trust her intuition and power
I would say: let her be the peaceful dove looking inside herself at all the love she has to give and how it nourishes others around her. Water is also the emotions, so: fill herself with love, let go of negative emotions, and let the feelings show freely. Ace of cups is also the giver, so how can she offer her help to others?

And for me: what do I need the most today?
6 cups! Well, cups again Smile

So, I need pleasure and fantasies. There are 6 cups filled with flowers, I would say I need to recharge myself with beautiful 'things', do something that will fill my heart with joy and happiness to recharge... Also the 6 of cups is the card of past childhood memories, and they are on the wall, with the lush garden back down: so I've reached a point of security in my life, but it might be time to reconnect with the joyful heart of my inner child. Also looking at all I have endured so far, and reconnect with the courage I have inside to keep moving forward, loosing the fears.

Ok, my client just left. That was exactly it! She needed to let her soul accept to incarnate in this life... She is so connected to Spirit, so full of love that real life seemed to hard for her and she did not want to 'be' here... And she also discovered how she needs to help others (later on) Smile

For me, she has resonated so much with me, my childhood, so definitely a walk down memory lane, remember what I really love and how strong I am.

Amazing!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 12:28 am

that's awesome Shanouche!!!

well i did a What do I need to Know About Today:
King of Cups (sorry that there's no pic, in a bit of a tight schedule here)

well..today will be about emotions. being in control of them not ignoring them but harnessing it, exploring it. keeping calm despite turbulence. keeping firm, but being compassionate.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:23 pm

whi  Gals!, well that's a quicky as it's 4:20 am and i'm starting to feel sleepy again! but i wanted to take advantage of my insomnia to stop by a bit; as from midnight to 5 am my internet usage doesn't count!
Wow, great reading Shanouche! hope you all went well for you Lakshmi!
Well, no time to pull a card but it's ok Friday i'll be back really, unless i'm able to stop by the library before that!  Nday  beeh
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:47 am

Hi! well another quick time for me today (sorry about that)
well as it's mid-day here, i'll just do a "what do i need to know about the rest of the day"

Judgement

accountability of what's been done today. what's been accomplished.

maybe something is going to happen and i need to pay attention to what's been done and etc.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:33 am

unbelievable  done something naughty!!!  fartback

didn't have time yet!  help
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi Sib,
Hope you get to find some time soon...

Here's for me, I did not ask any question and got Death from my Ancient Egyptian tarot Smile
I wasn't expecting that but it makes sense. I immediately felt it was me dying to myself, I'm changing, accepting who I truly am and thus letting go of my old rigid me trying to fit in and please others...So its an awesome card. Especially since I'm in a month 9, indicating endings for a new start next month!

I'm just thinking... To me the arcana 13 in TM indicates the process of having to go through a deep transformation of the self, something having to die, which can take months or even years. But in this Egyptian tarot, I get the feel it is more about the resurrection aspect of the card.
I'll put that in my tarot journal Wink

Have a great day. Here it's grey and rainy Sad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:46 am

thanks Shanouche! I really like the Death card in your Egyptian tarot! Razz it is beautiful and i love the feeling of it, yes there's a sense of resurrection, especially when i was first attracted to a very small detail the scorpion on the floor! which tells of death and rebirth!

You see your card speaks also to me for today and it's amazing as it is the message i got with my Wicca oracle...

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

this card fell while shuffling, then i had it when i cut so i know it's the message... not an easy one, neither a happy one as it tells me that this is a time of mourning, that all things end and this is part of the cycles of life, and it's to be accepted. Well, this speaks loud to me as my oldest cat Tiger who has turned 18 in May is at the end of his life journey... he is dying of old age, and i know in my heart he is going to die soon, but i can't bear the thought of urging the moment by going to the vet, it doesn't resonate with my heart as being the right thing to do for him. Up to now i feel he wants to go naturally. he has not eaten for 4 days, he just refuses everything and since yesterday he doesn't seem to drink either, he smells the water and leaves. Though i gave him some water with a syringe to refresh his mouth... anyway, it is visibly the natural way for a cat to die, and i read even for human beings the body just refuses food and drink toward the very end and it creates something inside that shut downs everything and there's no pain just a peaceful slipping away. my hubby pushes me to bring him to the vet to end his life quicker, but i don't think that is what Tiger wants... but maybe i'm wrong i don't know as i'm so involved. Thing is that would also mean to make his last moments stressful with a 1/2 hour car trip, then the waiting at the vet having to be in a pet carrier, then the shot ... my other cat whom i had to put down earlier this year because of cancer... remember Little One; he was very thin like Tiger is now, and the vet had trouble to find his vein for the shot... Little One didn't like the shaving of the paw, neither the needle... but for him it was necessary as far less a pain than the cancer eating him up. Anyhow, i'm gonna see if i can get some info about what i'm supposed to do for my Tiger,with a reading.... but with that card i think it might be his last day on earth... still your card reminds me of his rebirth! which is true once he finally passes on the Other Side, he will be young again and blessed to enjoy the heavenly meadows... but can't help crying every day since he started to really go down that road (the card actually tells me that's ok, it's natural and is there for healing) I stay with him, I have to go to the big city for my groceries but won't, i'm gonna push it till i can't do any different which means i'll have to go by Friday, it bugs me because it's far and it's a whole day deal... but today, i'll  still have to go in town ( the village that is about 7 mn away) for a bit so that should be fine.

then, the card that i got was:

reversed

this tells me that all is not what it seems and i have to take note of that... so i wonder, is Tiger suffering of an inner disease and i don't know (he tries to go poo but as he doesn't eat there's nothing to do, and in place a little drop of blood comes out after he pushes... don't know why really)
Or maybe it is the fact that at times he looks like he's going to live some more like this morning he got up, went to the deck, then back in again and now he's on my desk as i type... like there's life in him, he won't go today...

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:39 am

Hi!
Oh dear I'm so sorry... Yes of course I do remember Little One, brave little cat!
Tiger now is ready to move on?
Death in the AET is the liberation from the condition of the hanged man and the progression from the lower plane to the higher plane. The red scopio represents Mars, ruler of the Scorpio and Selkis, the goddess of the living and the dead...

I do understand your pain and the questions. I do feel personnally that the animal will prefer having some company and affection than a scary vet office to end his life.
However, since you're much involved, I did a quick reading for you to help decide. I'll post it in the practice section as I guess it is more appropriate...

Bless,
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:43 am

thank you Shanouche! i'm going there to look it up! right now he is still on my desk standing but a minute ago was sleeping like a baby... i have some soft music on, he seems to like it! I do believe also that he likes to be surrounded by love.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi!!

Ok; so I have my lenormand gilded reverie.... I love it already.
Sib, sthank you for your comment Smile

Just to get my hands on it, I did a simple question. I want to change my hair a little. Will I be more satisfied if I go to my 'usual' hairdresser or if I tried another one (one in particular)?
I had the garden for the usual hairdresser and the stairs for the other.
The garden is already my favorite card of the whole deck, so I take that as a sign. Plus it indicates 'good relationship' etc. The path is more about having to make a choice to have new opportunities.
I'm just afraid if I change I'll look like I don't know what...
So I'll stick to my traditional Aurore.

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 1:40 am

Hi there!!
So, I think I need practice with the lenormand because the reading I did was really not good. I went to my hairdresser and she made a mess!!! I asked her to cut no more than 2 cm and brought a picture of the kind of cut and bang I wanted. She immediately told me 'it is not possible, it requires cutting and styling to get this'. I don't know why I did not respond: sorry, I thought this was a hairdresser!? So she chopped off about 10 cm and this a horrible bang. I had to recut it at home and I have been growing my hair and now it's gone!! And it was quiet with the holiday, so I don't know.
Anyway, my reading was off.

Here is another try. I have a 'date' tonight. I don't expect much, but let's see what the cards say about that:

Hmm... The fox indicates treachery and warns me to be cautious about flattery that could be some way of manipulating. The dog is actually the opposite, the loyal and trustworthy person who is open and kind. I'm lost!!

So I add a tarot reading to see more clearly...

It's funny because it is quite similar. 5 staffs is about obstacles (and in the lenormand what strikes me is that the fox is reluctant to go to the cockerel...). The 5 staffs to me really represents my state of mind: should I go or should I not? I'm going but at the same time I just wish I could cancel it...

Then the queen of pentacles is about loyalty, just like the dog. I see the unicorn and moon crescent behind her (indicating to me some higher 'magical' protection, like to say to me that this is the right way to go) and the white rabbit (that almost screams 'Surprise!!!'). The queen is always about affirming oneself, thus taking action. And there is the butterfly that represents transformation. So I'd say have faith in life, look out for the magic and the surprises, affirm myself but in a light and playful way.

Ok, we'll see tonight then!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:29 am

whi  didn't have time to get a daily card...

Sorry you had a bad experience with your hairstylist... it happened to me before! and i thought "i should have said something, should not even have paid!"

About the reading.. just 2 cards sometimes is not sufficient with the Lenormand. The Path is a card that usually needs another as you want to see where the path is going.  

The Garden also indicates your social network, so it is possible that this reading was telling you to ask the opinion of people you know before going to your usual hairstylist.

For your date:

for me the reading was telling you to be "street smart", be aware and look beyond what is obvious BUT don't be overly suspicious, or so much on your guard that you keep yourself from having a good time, in other words be cautious while remaining  friendly,

Hope you'll have a good time! kiss7

PS
The Garden from this Lenormand is also my fav!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi Sibella,

Thank you for the insights on my reading...
Yes, I did think that the path maybe required some further investigation...
However, I don't think it would have made sense to ask my surroundings if it was right for me to go again to my usual hairdresser... There must be another meaning I missed. I think it's more in the way of the garden representing a nice place where I feel good and the path telling me to make my own choice, go my way and not let others decide for me...  (it resonates with all that happened last week).

As for my date, the fox indicated my resistance and a warning to remain cautious about 'where I wanted to go or not' when I saw the way the fox was looking back at the cockerel (re how far how soon etc), but the dog showed the man in front of me is kind with no intention of hurting...  I had other signs saying the same thing but I did not understand them, and I fell in the trap.

Ok, here is a word of wisdom for the day, I need it!
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

I'd say a new positive and healing light is being shed on old past hurt to help bring closure. For a word of wisdom I'd say "The universe is sending me light and healing to support me on my journey, to help me see that the wounds are but part of the ego, shed the light of consciousness on it in order to step back into the light. For this a possibility to change is being offered, even if painful, and for that I need to listen to my body and give myself some rest."

Nday
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:24 am

clown

a nice combo as a word of wisdom! for me i would have seen that as "the energy that sparks new birth", these 2 cards would have told me "you have the energy to start over, to transform your life to the full, so use that energy to start fresh, to be reborn"

Ok so for me today, i asked "what about today?"

i draw one card from my Crystal Vision and one from my Wicca oracle

i'm told about getting a good start with the down to earth part of my life... money/material matters and physical matters are getting renewed, there's hope, change is coming, there light at the end of the tunnel! Life goes on with its season of prosperity and season of hardship but better days are coming. in the mid time, all is there for a purpose and i can learn from adversities.

It's funny to have gotten these two cards as they are in line with the dream i had during the night!

I posted it in our new topic "Your Dream Messages"

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
beeh
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:07 am

Hello!
Ok, it's been a while, as I have already observed, I needed some time to integrate the message I received.
Thanks Sib for your insight. It was however just as I had received it, it was more of an inner change, happening inside in a 'passive' manner, light bringing healing on old hurts, to close the chapter and move on.

For today (its night but it does not matter) I used the gods and angels oracle deck and got The angel of vision. The message is that I am helped to see through a situation I'm facing in the present, that there is more than meets the eye and that I need to rely on my intuition and gut feelings rather than on what I'm told or shown.
I'm so drawn by the dove, which typically represents spirit, so I believe my spirit is helping me see things more clearly. I also feel I should pay attention to my dreams in the coming days - well, nights.

Hope you enjoy your day Smile
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:05 am

clown   and Thx Shanouche, i hope your week is going well!
so far for me, not much time to stop by, spent my week end working cattle, monday groceries and today picking up weeds in the field...i'm worn out so i won't stay much on BC. Tomorrow, it'd be more of the same...

Well, today i pulled:

i'm gonna try to draw from the energy of that card as i so need it!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:36 pm

Hi!

Nice card Sib. Hope you got to enjoy its energy Smile

For me today: how can I work at removing the blocks to my financial abundance?
Hum, wasn't expecting this... Dog and fox.

If the dog is the loyal companion and the fox the trickster, what comes to my mind is 'tame my fears'. Also the fox steals the eggs, so find the trust that whenever I have a bill or something it is not about somebody robbing me. And it is also about being more tranquil and happy than constantly on the lookout.

Nday su1
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:28 am

whi a bit of time at last!!!

my card for today is 

well...there will be some decisions and looking ahead to upcoming changes. a busy day and making plans as well.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:09 am

Hi Gals!

today i had the 6 of Cups and it did go that direction, memories, thinking of Tiger, of my past, etc... some nostalgia

@ Shanouche

if your reading would have been mine, the Dog and Fox would have told me that in order to remove blocks in my financial life, i would have to be dedicated to the task and to be street smart about it.
but it all depends on how you've got your Lenormand set up Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:02 am

what do i need to know? with the Wicca Oracle

i need to be true to who i am, be bold to be myself regardless of what others think or want me to be.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 6:06 am

Hi!
Beautiful card and beautiful message Smile
What message for me today and throughout tomorrow: Let the emotions flow. Emotions are a natural response to the moment you exist in, that will pass as the moment passes.
I feel I need to let go of the frustration and of my 'vision' of the future. By keeping a certain vision, I am blocking some unexpected ways.
And Kanaloa - in the center there is peace, joy and harmony, I am invited to go within this center to recharge and allow multiple ways to appear in front of me.

This is connected!
Ok, will do a meditation.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Razz

didn't do mine just yet, hope i'll have time to come back to post before the thunderstorms force me to turn off!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:20 am

Hi,

So yesterday and today's reading has proved quite accurate. Releasing the flow of emotions and recentering myself have done me real good Smile

For tonight/tomorrow I used my flower oracle and got Waratah, become the true you, it is time to show to the world who you truly are. It is funny because this afternoon I had a yogi tea (do you have that?) it is teas that come with a message, and the message was: be proud of who you are. So it is kind of the same thing.
I just wish I knew 'how' to become this true self... I'll do a meditation with the card and see what comes.
Night!!

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:17 am

Today, i got

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

the Strength is looking at the 10 of pentacles...
I will find that i reach a place of abundance, being there for the taking it is coming to me without a fight. Succeed to reach my goals, financial security

that sounds real good, i'm rather tired of fighting to make ends meet, so far this month with have not earned much as we mostly did hay on the share meaning no money half of the hay is ours in place of payment, but we spend the money to do the job. So good news!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:41 pm

howdy

Sib, I understand what you mean. It's been pretty much the same for me. Barely any clients this months, but bills keep coming in... Glad you're receiving good news!

For me, the king of swords is telling me to go back to a place of calm, to listen, really take the time to listen, not judging or reacting too quickly. Then let it sink a little and only then take the decision or act.
It does not really resonate yet, but it is quite early still.

Have a great day!!

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi there gals!
Hope you're doing ok.

So, the king of swords did not ask me to think then decide, but to master my thoughts, let there be peace and calm instead of the fears and worry. Of course, I did not do that, I let my fears drive me nuts...

Here is my reading for today: the star. Hum, a major and a great one at that!
So, the star is asking me to return to that state of wonder and innocence, see the magic in life and let it nourish my faith to heal my wounds and be stronger.
It is true that I feel in a deep black hole, but I can see that it is me putting myself there... I will definitely meditate with this card as it is soooo gorgeous. My favourite image of the star!

Bless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next