Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Hello Lady Sibella,

Oh that is fantastic news!!! Little one is back on track Smile
I'll do another healing later today then, to keep the progress going.

Sorry if I was not very clear, I did sense he knows how kind you are to him and you would never hurt him in any way, but there was somethng that he felt as unfair nonetheless. In fact, the card I drew that represents him in the situation was Justice... So, yes, it is more that he feels threatened somehow by this other cat, and feels the need to 'protect' himself but does not want to 'start a fight' as it is not the way he handles things, so there you go. In Llewellyn Justice is named the Lady of the Fountain, which indicates how the defending is actually more emotional than in action... But when unbalanced it can become translated in the body... Not so far after all Wink

Anyway, he's got loads of help and I'm really glad he's been feeling a little better.
Hurray to Little One, keep going that way! kiss7 Wink
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:17 am

thank you Shanouche for your support! this night he asked for some more food so i gave him and he ate it by himself. It's rather tiny amounts but well, it's progress as it is by himself, besides that i still give him with the syringe. The jaw is still not back to normal but the vet did say it can take 2 to 3 weeks so i keep a positive mind.

otherwise for the card you drew, i think that yeah, he has to find it "unfair" that she doesn't respect her "elders" and act as the queen of the place when she came way after him... so he probably thinks that she has invaded his territory and should not have.

here is my reading of the day:

i asked how is Little One doing (health wise) today?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

really down to earth, aware of what is going on around him, must have the will to get better and take action in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:11 am

Hello!
Yes, that is great news!!! And Knight of pentacles is a wonderful card as pentacles relate to health, and with the Knight, he is full of it, and get back on his 'feet'!! Fantastic!

So, I did another healing, as promised... I got the message his mouth is 'hot' but getting better but that the antibiotics are causing pain in his stomach, so I did a healing there and got the message to use grapefruit seeds extract, the natural most powerful antibiotic there is... You might just add 10 drops to his bowl of water and make sure he drinks that several times a day. It is bitter so he might not be too happy though...

All the best to this brave Little One.
Oh, and I did see a very pink aura around him, pink is love, so it is the healing Wink
HeartRac
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:20 am

thank you Shanouche! i have a friend who learns about communicating with animals and she told me he had shown her a "tube" all gray and as when i did a health reading for him with the Lenormand i had gotten the Snake i told her i assumed he showed her his digestive tube or intestines and that he probably had digestive problems so it all rounds up as you get also the same message!
i don't have any grape seeds extract and i wish i had had time to stop by here earlier as i was yesterday in the big city where i buy everything... now it won't be until i can get back over there. i usually only go once a month cuz it is far and costly in gas. but i'll see if by any chance it would be at another store in the town where my accountant is as i'll probably go back over there at the end of the month.
in the mid time, i'm so grateful for the healing energy you send him! Hug

Didn't do a reading yet, so i hope i can stop by later on!

Nday
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:48 am

Hi Sib,

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to see it makes sense... But you left out the most important: how is Little One doing?? Better? Still eating by himself?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:19 am

well, he is like stable, not doing better not doing worse... his chin is still swollen. As for eating by himself no he doesn't anymore but i think it must be because I give him food 3 times a day with the syringe so maybe that's all he can eat right now?? he sleeps a lot and also he doesn't really drink by himself anymore (anyway he was not really able to do so since his problem) but we give him water with the syringe very regularly, like our vet said and also we added some Gatorade to the water in the morning and evening. It's a regular drink that people like but the vet said it helps keep the body hydrated because of what's in there, so it's good for Little One. And it's true that since then, he is not desperate for water anymore.
I'm keeping myself positive as healing can take a long time but i wonder if i should see improvement after 10 days... but so far it's been a week with his new treatment.
Last night i had a dream with bunch of symbolisms meaning "things are not always like they seem to be" and that sentence was actually spoken.
So i hope it was said in a positive manner, like "it can look bad but it's not as bad as it looks"

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:11 am

Hi Sibella,
I'm sorry I was at a course, 4 days in a row, it's been very intense, I had no energy left in the evening...

In any case, I have just done a healing again for Little One. It seemed to work quite well.
Here is some tip I got: take a piece of paper and write on it 'I love you'. Pour some water in a glass and put the glass on the paper, for the night or for a few hours. The water will absorb the energy of love which has strong healing capacities. Then give that water to Little One.
I really hope he feels better soon.

No daily reading for me today. I really need to let my mind and my senses rest a little.
Blessings,
Shanouche Goodbyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:09 am

Hi there,

Well, it's been a while... but I decided to get a wow for tomorrow.
So 8 air... Not surprising at all.
All about thoughts and the mindset. So clearly I have too many thoughts and thoughts that are not serving me. (this is true, I have thoughts of fear and lack). But is it important to remember the thoughts are just that, they are not the reality. So the advise is to let go and find the right balance thoughts and emotions, mind and heart in order to rebuild my self confidence.
I really get this feeling of feeling the joy of who I am and where I stand, even if others find it natural to have concerns. It might help them be more confident too...

Hope you have a beautiful evening.
Bless,
Shanouche scratch
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:44 pm

thank you Shanouche for what you shared.

Looking back at the Knight of Pentacles that i had drawn for Little One "How is he doing today", he probably was well aware of what was going on with his health, and was probably trying to go on accepting to do so because of me, but without really fighting it... more knowing it was a lost battle and accepting it.... i say that cuz the Knight of Pentacles looks more lay back, he isn't like the Knight of Swords going for a fight, nor the Knight of Wands who is also galloping forward.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:27 am

Hi Sibella,
You are very welcome.
I agree with what you say. The knight of pentacles is also someone honorable and can represent a guardian angel, so yes he might have known there comes a time for all things, and his time had come, so his guardian angel kept him at peace with that, to remain 'honorable' til the end.

So thank you Little One for your beautiful lesson... Love and light to your soul.
To you too my friend.
xx positive
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:07 am

Thx Shanouche!

What do i need to know about today?

4 of coins (Tarot of the Saints)

visibly it is a very down to earth day and there will be a sense of not spending, being careful with our money and with purchasing, money matters with people...as the image suggest betrayal for the sake of money.

i'm trying myself at the Tarot of the Saints that i've mostly kept for collection. It starts to make more sense to me, it follows the T. of Marseille but digs into the way people view the Tarot at first, so during Medieval times. It's quite interesting actually to see the background of the Tarot. I'm reading the book that accompanied the deck and the info are quite something! Visibly, nowadays even people who use the T of Marseille and give interpretations online don't give the full picture as they neglect the background behind the symbolism of the cards. The author of the T of the Saints, let you see the Tarot of Marseille with the state of mind people had back then, what the symbols meant for them. Like for example, the Tower was reminding them the familiar story of St Barbara locked up in a tower by her father...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:11 am

Hi gals!

it's been a while... How are you??
Sib, love your new avatar, so cute!!!

So here is my daily reading with the angels, gods & goddesses oracle:
Ok, I'm having troubles with money, people claiming huge amounts for 'no reasons' and now I'm part time and all, anyway, it's pissing me off.

My card: god of the underworld: something which no longer serves you is about to end.
I see rays of light coming out of his eyes: see the light in me and let it be reflected in my outer reality.
I also see the blue light in the throat: mind how I speak, use kind words, my words create my world.
And of course I see the 3rd eye very bright: see beyond the situation, see the bigger picture.
I feel strong determination to make his reality match his inner vision of life, like he's telling me: hold on, stay strong.
The booklet says 'it is essential a part of me dies to experience the endless possibilities'.

Ok, breathe and let go, and have faith  Smile
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

OK, here is my feedback on this. Last night I meditated and prayed with the card. Actually, I cried Wink
Then I've taken the time to calm myself down and see the lesson in the situation before going to see these people.
The fiscal administration has condemned me to a penalty between 50 and 5000eur for not sending a document that no one told me about!! So I went there, and turns out, I'll only have the 50eur fee, plus I can write a letter to explain how I'm newly self employed and not have to pay even that. Smile
Then I went to the garage; they sent me a very frightening invoice for usual repairs; we've talked kindly and calmly and so we have reached a good outcome: a payment with installments and a small reduction of the invoice. I can breathe again...

And I've manifested 2 new clients today, yeay!

Thanks Hades Smile

Last edited by Shanouche on Fri May 29, 2015 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:47 am

Hi,

So, I'm in the mood for a daily reading for tomorrow then Smile
I can't help but see 'page 19 of 19', that number keeps following me!! It means the end of something for a new beginning... totally in line with Hadès who came up yesterday. I love that kind of confirmation!

So, a spiritual guidance for tomorrow...
I used my tarot of a moon garden and got 5 of staffs...
Not much happening there. I see one tree falling on the others. MIght suggest I'm out of balance or one area of my life is, since we talk about staffs, ie the energy.
I see I can't see anything because  the landscape is hidden and it's pitch dark: I might have a lot to do (indeed tomorrow will be a busy day).
The mushrooms are standing out... Make me think of a wood, a walk in the wood, that is to take time to recharge.
So, it seems tomorrow will be very busy, regarding work. 5 relates to the counsellor, the guide, in work, just what I do Smile Mind I don't give out too much energy.

Ok. Nice...
Waving Goodbye

I just realised... Tomorrow I have an appointment with a practitionner of Chinese Medicine because I can't sleep and I can't take it anymore (counsellor about health and vitality!!) and the staffs could represent the needles Wink

Here is my feedback on the daily reading for today:
5 staffs - so a lot going on, the night: I did not sleep at all, barely 3 hours, my mind was racing and impossible to stop it.
And I went to the practionner, and the needles felt like trees, I had no idea it actually hurt that much! Well, it hurts.
Also, I've had 2 clients with buried issues with their father: everyday life (staffs) affected by the father(5). So, a card that really summed up my day!

Last edited by Shanouche on Sat May 30, 2015 5:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:37 am

Hello Shanouche! so good to have you around, you do spark up our Divination practice! Evil or Very Mad Lakshmi has been ultra busy lately with work... i hope she'll be able to stop by soon!

Otherwise, i love your decks! the image you posted of the card you've got from your oracle is stunning! and on top of that accurate!

for the 5 of Staffs, yeah it could represent the needles! I do hope you find some relief... i know what you're going through as it's the same for me! many nights in a row without sleeping soundly and it wears me down, then i get 1 good night and the insomnia is back on track!

Today i didn't have time to do a daily reading as i wanted to do the spread "Who are you" maybe i'll have time later on...

Shanouche wrote:
Sib, love your new avatar, so cute!!!

thank you

Though, as i had it for a while i changed it today Smile and my siggie as well...

Talking about avatars... it's been a while i wanted ask you if you could put one to represent you Razz can be any image... could be one of your fav. card from your oracle or tarot Sad the max size is 200. You can upload it direct from your PC or you can choose among the avatars we have by the forum using the button "Show Gallery" in your profile under the "avatar" tab.

well, gotta go now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:57 am

Hi,

Oh thank you, that is so sweet! I'm glad to be back around, be able to discuss that kind of topics, don't have many people (barely any) with whom I can do that 'in real' Wink And this forum is very pleasant too... It's so nice. Let's hope Lakshmi can come by soon...

Yes, I just realised yesterday and today what gorgeous and powerful decks I've bought recently... Very happy about them and the readings are so deep and revealing Smile

For the sleepless nights, I did a reading this afternoon! Hadn't thought about that. It was very interesting. A message I keep receiving for a while: my soul is longing to be free to be who she is (fool) but I control too much, I obsess about everything (king of air); I need to be more grounded and light (justice) and then by doing so I need to work at focussing on the positive, stopping the repeated negative 'predictions' I trap myself into about  how things will go; I really must just be clear and go for it (7 swords). I'll see what that person will tell me tomorrow. A bit scared about the needles, hope it does not come to that Wink

I'll try to see when I have time to post the reading I did (for sleep), it's one of my favourites, a more psychological spread....

Funny I was thinking I should maybe change my avatar as it no longer represents me!! I believe I have changed now and I'm not in the 'phoenix' energies anymore, I'm reborn... Smile I have an idea of what image to choose, will look at that.
Really like your new siggie!! The avatar is just you! Smile

kiss7

Love your new organisation! Really great, well done Sib fantastic

zz4
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 5:34 am

Hello everyone,

Here is my reading for tomorrow:
Ouch, I pulled XIII Death!

Major arcana, therefore something 'big'... It might be that tomorrow I'll bring a few things to a closure in my life.
Ok, since it is quite tough to interpret, I pulled a second one: 3 of staffs.
So, that makes sense, something coming to an end to allow a renewal, something new in the field of vital energy or personal development...

There's a quite scary dragon: might face some inner demons, and then I see a boat sailing to a new direction, so I move on to something new and better.

Intriguing. We'll see... Since both cards are quite dark, could represent my subconscious and the end of sleepless nights! I take is as an internal death and renewal, which would be great!!

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 12:08 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hello everyone,

Here is my reading for tomorrow:
Ouch, I pulled XIII Death!

Major arcana, therefore something 'big'... It might be that tomorrow I'll bring a few things to a closure in my life.
Ok, since it is quite tough to interpret, I pulled a second one: 3 of staffs.
So, that makes sense, something coming to an end to allow a renewal, something new in the field of vital energy or personal development...

There's a quite scary dragon: might face some inner demons, and then I see a boat sailing to a new direction, so I move on to something new and better.

Intriguing. We'll see... Since both cards are quite dark, could represent my subconscious and the end of sleepless nights! I take is as an internal death and renewal, which would be great!!

Hi,
So, this is one of the cases when I love the tarot and its humour...
Death was not really about 'ending' but more about 'cleaning' and 'cutting' like throwing away and mowing the lawn!! Suddenly I decided to clear my wardrobe and I went to throw away a lot of things, also did the lawn, which I had left abandoned for a few weeks and it was terrible.
So... nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 12:18 am

Here is my reading for today, even if it is already mid day...

5 cups. So the day is highlighting the emotional and intuitive areas of my life. 5 is needing to get outside, opening myself more.
There's a balloon in the sky... and my castle again. I hadn't noticed how many cards have castles!
It makes me think I'm taking a higher perspective on my dreams about love and the meaning of it, and what I want and all.
It is true that without really realising it I have been thinking about that today Wink I think I also feel more faith about finding love.

5 cups is also about forgiveness... I was just thinking about this like 10 min ago!! It is time to forgive the wrongdoings of others and mine in the past, take my focus and energy on what I really want rather than what has been 'taken away from me'.

Well, have a nice day!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:12 am

whi Shanouche! i hope all went well...

for today here is what i got:

some aggravations... some clouds in my sunny sky! well, it was right on target as it's already started with calling around to get the parts we need to fix our tractor, it's 10 am and i've not done anything of my regular chores and what i planned to do as since 7:30 am i've been looking all over for those parts and go several incompetent people from diverse stores!Surprised But things seem to clear up with the last one i just hung up with! par7 he seemed really to know about tractors as he understood what we needed effortlessly and visibly they had all i asked in stock and could ship for a next day delivery! Razz
my hubby is having his share of that 3 of Air, as the part he needs to work on is a pain in the A... to take apart!

so i asked "in the end what? in the sense of after going through those dark clouds what will be the end results?

and i got a card that was so appropriate!:

well, in the end all will be well, work well done and completed, balance is restored and we'll feel good, also with the birds flying above the tapestry and being on the tapestry... i think that all will be restored thanks to the help of our Guide who will probably guide my hubby's hands and watch over the whole dilemma...

Ok so, i'll come back to let you know how it went!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:35 am

Hi Sib!
I'm doing ok. Back from the doc (Chinese medicine). Oh my God that was painful, physically and emotionally...

Sorry to hear you're having troubles, but glad it seems to all work out Razz

Ok, i'll do my reading for tomorrow.
I got crab apple, new idea. It says the idea I have is divinely guided and I should share it with others. So I need to keep working on it, make a schedule and stick to it. And also: there is greatness inside of me that wants to go out.
Will keep that in mind then fantastic

Ok, will go for a slow evening as it is going to be a crazy week!!
Nday
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:45 am

Shanouche wrote:
I'm doing ok. Back from the doc (Chinese medicine). Oh my God that was painful, physically and emotionally...

ouch! so you did get the needles....affraid

well, finally done with the tractor the part is out and all open ready to be fixed, the last place i'd found online ends up cheaper than everywhere else! they should arrive tomorrow before noon, but i was told that if we are too way out in the country it might be in the afternoon! so i cross my fingers to get them in the morning nonetheless.

as for the guide's help...yeah! i had asked St Therese of Lisieux to help my hubby with that part he was opening up and had so much trouble with and after that it went like a charm. So i'm really grateful for the help!

i'll come back tomorrow, once all is set and done for a final feedback!

BTW Shanouche, i forgot to say that i luv your avvie!!! is it from one of your decks? it is very zen! Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Yes I did!! The first time too...
Well, at least I think I understood... I now eat raw mainly, with just some cooked vegetables or soup once in a while and I feel much better. But he did not like that and asked me to increase my cooked intake... After 3 days, I was really unwell, constipated, stomach acidity... and pain. Apparently that would explain why it was so painful, more than last time. My yoga practice was also more painful, I was not so flexible, I was short of breath and had to take breaks... So I'm back to my mainly raw routine, and I'll see on Friday how it goes.

Oh good, glad things go well. St Therese of Lisieux, don't know her!

Thanks HeartRac
No, it's not from my decks. I mentioned somewhere that I discovered the dragonflies with my Tarot of a Moon garden, so I just googled that and found that image that I found very nice, peaceful but also joyful...

Have a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:54 am

Hi,

Ok, so today the message was crab apple, share your idea. I don't understand because it's been a slow day, I was 'at work', so it was all boring, plus I got a bad headache bc I barely slept last night and went home early...??

Here is my reading for tomorrow: a message or sth I need to focus on.
Page of cups.

Oh, I love that! So there is that beautiful girl-butterfly with red hair (looks a lot like me) sitting on a mushroom with a cup, there are plants and a dolphin, looks like she is enjoying the moment and having fun. There's a cup lifted by a balloon rising up to a pink full moon. Isn't it today the pink moon is happening? Ok, I checked, and it is, it is the pink moon of the lovers, a moon that brings changes, making us become who we are... Nice!
So the page is always bearer of good news, of something new and surprising.
So I guess tomorrow will be a day with focus on reflection or meditation, it might offer me opportunities to help others more too. It could also represent a surprising inspiration.
The black background represents to me the unconscious mind, with the balloon, something new, joyful and creative is trying to come to the surface (my conscious mind), could be a new idea or project. I'd better listen to my intuition or any psychic insights then. And it also tells me to keep believing in my dreams so that they can one day come true.

So, surprises, intuition, emotions, having faith in my dreams to allow a renewal in love, feelings, relationships and spirituality. This full moon promises to be wonderful Smile

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Here is the message of the full moon (sorry it is in French)
02/06 PLEINE LUNE de JUIN : LUNE ROSE des amoureux
La lune de Juin est également connue sous le nom de Lune de miel, Lune d'hydromel, Lune des fraises ou Lune des fleurs. Cette pleine lune est la lune de l'été et ses nuits chaudes à venir.
C'est le temps des amoureux. Avant que l'été atteigne son summum, utiliser ce temps pour renforcer vos faiblesses.

La lune Rose est un moment de la métamorphose. Un temps pour réinventer nos vies, changer nos réalités personnelles et de devenir ce que nous étions censés être. Mais avant que nous puissions concrétiser cela, nous devons souvent changer nos perceptions de la vie et la voir avec un œil neuf.

Have a wonderful day, enjoy the full moon!!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:59 am

whi Shanouche!
your reading is encouraging! Razz the images on the cards are so sweet!

Thanks also for sharing about the Moon! Sad

Shanouche wrote:
Oh good, glad things go well. St Therese of Lisieux, don't know her!

St Therese is a wonderful heavenly friend! and as you asked that gave me the idea of creating a topic on the Saints in our Religion sub-forum... where we can share about our heavenly friends! here is the direct link:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Didn't get time to draw a card hopefully i'll have time later on....

Blessings beeh
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:52 am

Hi,

Oh thanks  Smile

Good idea about the saints section. will try to check it out sometime.

So, yes. Today I've worked on my meditation class, creating a few new meditations. I've also been thinking about love, what I want from that, since I've been single a long while now and really wish to get over that, and also working on self love. I've also felt quite emotional about what people were saying, feeling rushes of anger or being pissed by a few things.

All in all it was in line with the topic, but no romance, no surprise  :-(

Here is my reading for tomorrow, with a focus on how to bring more self love to myself.

The issue: 2 swords
Ok, so there is this young woman (again, could be me!) with something around her eyes so she can't see, in the night. And her hands are joined together, as if she is trying to find out something, or thinking. And the 2 big dragonfly-swords behind her. Swords are about thinking patterns, belief systems, worries and communication and 2 shows a conflict. Clearly the issue is 'mental'... I have conflicting thoughts and am closed to whatever is around me. There is some inner conflict within me that prevents me from seeing life around. I'm stuck in my thoughts, hesitating.
I feel she is so confused, she is simply trying to guess what is going on, which totally resonates!!
It also indicates I need to make a choice; but I don't know what choice I have to make...

The way to address this issue is 5 pentacles
So, there are 2 people there, one woman who could represent me and a caped old man (stick in his hand)? It is winter, they have ragged clothes and are bare foot. I need to reflect on what has been achieved so far and move forward, get out of my comfort zone, changing my habits. I know, I'm like an old lady while I should be out living my life... :-(
It also relates to money and loss, that speaks more to me. And of being some sort of an outcast, and that definitely speaks to me!!

I'm drawing another card to see what this decision or choice is about: the empress.
So this is my creative side, my ability to manifest abundance, to think, make long term plans. It really looks like the Fairy Godmother, looking at poor Cinderella!! Or it could be I feel alone, like a poor little girl and I don't want to see that I could actually be better off, the empress has butterflies (transformations), stars around her head (help and faith and hope) and fruits at her feet (abundance) and she is more a woman, more grown up.

I think it suggest I'm stuck somewhere (which is true), I am blaming myself, refusing to see that I'm there, instead escaping in my thoughts and hoping for something or someone to come to rescue me or feeling I don't deserve to get more out of life...

I just don't understand how the 5 pentacles is the issue here.
It could mean it is the fear of losing the 'security' I have achieved in my life so far (which I do feel), and having to believe that live will always bring whatever I need.

Ouch, that was not an easy nor a pleasant one. Lets hope tomorrow will bring some answers...
Night!  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:20 am

Hi everyone! sorry i've not been able to stop by for awhile, it's been really busy!
it's good to see you again Shanouche Hug I love your avatar it's very nice and tranquil! Wink

well i don't have much time, so for now i'm going to do a daily reading. i had done a reading for someone probably a week ago, but i've not had the time to really pen it out. but afterwards i can share it here when i've the time.

today i did a "what do i need to know about today" and got: The King of Pentacles.

i need to focus today on being practical, in control, accomplishing what needs to be done (which i have what it takes with the King) & take responsibility. it goes without saying that it's about earthly matter, in this case working on things that need to be done with. i do have a big problem right now with not having the "drive" to get it done. right now i'd like to do anything but that! i have no enthusiasm for it, and it makes it very hard for me to just do it and at a good momentum.

@ Shanouche, right now i'm working on the Rider Waite (well when i have time lol) but maybe i can still offer a few little additions to what you wrote for your reading?

Quote :
Here is my reading for tomorrow, with a focus on how to bring more self love to myself.
The issue: 2 swords
is feeling like you don't want to approach this problem, it's something you'd rather close your eyes to and avoid. emotions are blocked, and it cause problems for you.

The way to address this issue is 5 pentacles
seek assistance! don't be afraid to ask for help. let your inner light guide you, and know that such blockages are temporary and can be fixed. this is a psychological state. there is a need to restore balance.

I'm drawing another card to see what this decision or choice is about: the empress.
the perfect explanation on what you are wanting to achieve! harmony and happiness, satisfaction and peace! being in perfect balance with yourself and what's around you. being unburdened with life and experiencing pure emotions. not being pressured by the world.

i hope there is a little something here that can help you even more Hug

thanks for the info about the Moon! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next