Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi there gals!
Hope you're doing ok.

So, the king of swords did not ask me to think then decide, but to master my thoughts, let there be peace and calm instead of the fears and worry. Of course, I did not do that, I let my fears drive me nuts...

Here is my reading for today: the star. Hum, a major and a great one at that!
So, the star is asking me to return to that state of wonder and innocence, see the magic in life and let it nourish my faith to heal my wounds and be stronger.
It is true that I feel in a deep black hole, but I can see that it is me putting myself there... I will definitely meditate with this card as it is soooo gorgeous. My favourite image of the star!

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Bless
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello,

I think the star was quite in line with my day. I did spend the day Saturday reading about this tarot and feeling the wonder of it Smile

For today, the king of wands tells me it is good to have plans and ideas but now is the time to act, evaluate the situation swiftly and then just go. Feel the spark of energy that pushes me to go forwdard, let it infuse me with faith and courage to overcome my fears and doubts.

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:43 am

whi  gals! I'm finally back to our daily reading!  happy

i love your King of Swords Shanouche! yep, for my reading it is heading that way, good business deals keep coming and we are moving forward!
But yesterday, i woke up with the blues, i felt terrible, sad, depressed, hopeless, distraught...etc  Maybe it's partly due to the fact that i've watched Breakfast at Tiffany's and she has a red cat and that was touchy because of Tiger's departure... anyhow, in the morning i had decided to take out my "Magical Unicorn oracle" a D. Virtue so i don't use it often... BUT! this time it was surprisingly accurate, maybe it's because i just asked for a Word of wisdom for my day...

I got:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

and it ended up so accurate! i didn't react to it right away, it was more like "yeah, right!" talk about wishing... sure...
But, guess what? i ended up doing just that at the end of the afternoon when i went out with my dog! As i was waiting for her to do her business, i saw that white dandelion floating in the air...

and it was the whole thing not just that

actually i wonder if it is also from a dandelion when you see that whole head floating with long hair.... i remember that when i was a kid we were calling them "angels" and the tradition was to catch them and make a wish and blowing on it as you release it.

Anyhow, i saw it and actually at first there was like an optical illusion as from where i was it was looking like a fairy! i promise i'm not exaggerating! so it got me very curious and i went in its direction as it was moving further away. I hurried and caught up with it, as it was now at my height I cupped my hands to catch it! and inevitably the old habit of my childhood came back to me and i made a wish....
I have to say that after that i was feeling better and i realized that i had followed the Word of Wisdom i had received in the morning!  angel

Well, time is running out on me! help so i can't go on with the Tarot cards i got also yesterday which were actually reaffirmed by the dream i had during the night... i'll come back hopefully tomorrow to post all about that!  Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:36 am

Razz that's pretty cool Sibella, may be a turning point for you!

not had time to do any reading for a couple of days so i don't have anything right now....
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi gals,

That's just amazing Sib!!! Just love to hear that kind of stories... par7

Lakshmi, your avvie is just wonderful... So mesmerizing!

Here is my daily:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

I need to remember that in life nothing is hot or cold, white or black, everything is just a subtle blend of both. And also we need to constantly adjust to what is going on outside... Especially since I tend to 'suck' the energies around me a lot... If my surrounding is stressfull, I need to remember to take the time to slow down and quiet my energies etc.
it also urges me to make better use of my time and energies, not to rush through the day like I tend to do and then feel completely worn out but keep a right balance within in order to move through the day in a more harmonious way... And also use the natural remedies to help me find my balance, like meditation, bach flowers or just some energy healing.
Very nice message...

Have a great day
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:12 am

whi

@ Lakshmi

yeah, i hope so!

@ Shanouche

Thanks! glad if it can inspire you!

That Temperance is just so great!

So the same day i had the amazing card from the D. Virtue oracle (i say "amazing" as usually i don't get accurate readings with her deck) I had asked what i needed to know about the day to my CV tarot

and the King of Pentacles had fallen off the deck while shuffling which in my way of reading Tarot means it is a card message to pay much attention to...

I had pulled another card and got:

Well, like i had said that message was reinforced by the dream i had and i will post the dream in our "Dream" topic

So these cards were very eloquent about a new prosperous start, my hubby getting our finances under control, having what it takes to make us break through
With the HP i think all that is happening as the result of spiritual work, of what is done in the spiritual realm, probably due to the affirmation, and visualization i do to create a new reality for us.
Help from Mother God and St Therese as i involve them in the work i'm doing spiritually for our finances... and probably the wisdom to know how to make the change happen.

[we've been doing a lot of hay on the share so not much money coming in and lots going out as we spend the money to harvest and "get paid" with half of the hay harvested... so it's good in a way as we build up our food supply for the winter but on the other hand.. bills don't get paid with bale of hay!  ]

It is happening as he kept getting custom bush hogging job that brings money and in few days we have gathered up a good part of our bills for Sept. now i'll keep positive for the rest!

Today, my daily was so amazing as i got the same message from 2 different oracles!

1) i asked for a Word of Wisdom from my "Wisdom of the House of Night" oracle and got

(really have to scan that oracle also!)

So i was advised to loosen up, to bring some relaxing, playful time in my schedule... which i'm not surprised as i'm real good at making "heavy" "to do" list! but also to tell me to be more joyous, to enjoy the ride even if what i've not arrived yet to my destination (like being  debt free, having my house remodeled, etc...) and it's true that lately, i was rather weary and depressed about it. Things take time but in due time as we persevere they do materialize...

Then, i just ask what i should know about today... and used my Wicca Oracle

got the butterfly but reversed

This is telling me that i need to live more in the "now", in the present... to remember to enjoy every moment like if it was the last. The color of the butterfly tells me to live fully, to embrace life with vitality. That i've felt trapped but it's time to spread my wings and fly, lift up my soul.

So both messages were going along with each other Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi,
Thanks! And it was a great message that I resonated with...

Great! I love it when one message get confirmed by another one Smile

For today, the tower. Another major... It tells me that change is coming, not really one that I am initiating. But it is for the best. This soul shaking experience will push me to let go of old ways of thinking and open to a higher consciousness. In the end, I'll end up stronger and wiser.

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 3:43 am

howdy

so my daily today with the Wisdom of house of night..

A card went out at shuffling:

Congratulations

And i drew:

Oath

Thus, i'm visibly continuing on the same path...  i'm getting close to reap my harvest as i kept my words/thoughts in alignment with what i desire to create. Standing my ground in faith bears fruits; we also get the reward of our hard labor.  happy

To that i say, "yeah! bring it on!" Crying or Very sad

Hopefully i'll be able to scan my oracle today and i'll add the pics of my cards!

****ANNOUNCEMENT!*****

What would you think of a new topic "Practice with any deck"???  I thought about that reading Shanouche, as she was saying she wanted to better know her new decks and so practice more with them. I thought that one other way to practice with a deck is to read for someone else. So what if we would do like Biddy Tarot does, pull just 1 card to give the energy of the week? but do that for each other? we are just 3 for now, so we could easily pull 1 card for the 2 others... we would use the decks with which we want to be better acquainted. In some forum they do a card for the day to each other as a game but we are 3 very busy women and there's no need to imitate

and overload ourselves  Smile

We could draw the card on Sunday and post it and the next Sunday before posting the "Card of the Week for the 2 others" we would give a feedback.

Are you interested?

beeh

Last edited by LadySibella on Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 4:26 am

Hi!

Oh Sib, I love your idea!! Like this, yes. That would be great practice, and I'm in!
Although I'm not comfortable with just one card, I find it far too 'open', I'd rather pull 2 cards, but that does not mean you have to do the same...
Indeed we could do that Sunday to Sunday. Sounds great to me! Indeed, we are only 3 so it's not so much work and it would be great practice.

Go, girl, yes, Bring it on!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 10:54 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hi!

Oh Sib, I love your idea!! Like this, yes. That would be great practice, and I'm in!
Although I'm not comfortable with just one card, I find it far too 'open', I'd rather pull 2 cards, but that does not mean you have to do the same...
Indeed we could do that Sunday to Sunday. Sounds great to me! Indeed, we are only 3 so it's not so much work and it would be great practice.

Go, girl, yes, Bring it on!!!  lol!

woohooblue cheerleader woohooblue

Ok, so just to see if we get Lakshmi in!

Lakshmi, where art thou???? would you do it? polite polite polite

If it's ok with you Shanouche, could you use your Witchlings for me? polite

I don't know yet which decks i'll use but as soon as i make up my mind i'll post a list and you can have your pick! dancehappy
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:49 pm

LadySibella wrote:

woohooblue cheerleader woohooblue

Ok, so just to see if we get Lakshmi in!

Lakshmi, where art thou???? would you do it? polite polite polite

thinking thinking thinking
NoBun

Crying or Very sad well sure, that sounds pretty good. lucky
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:15 pm

clown girls!

I loved reading your messages, with the teasing... Lakshmi, that was great, ahahaha :p

So, seems we have a team!!! Weekly practice it will be then. Hurrah!!

@ Sib sure I'll use my witchlings for your reading.
It would a nice thing also to have a list of what decks we each have and then maybe choose from...
But for this exercise, you can pick the deck you wish to practice most, I'll go with the flow...

I'll do my monthly for Sept this afternoon and I have another reading to do as well, so maybe I'll just go on with yours Sib, otherwise tomorrow pm.

Also, more to this subject... My daily readings seem off. I don't see how they resonate. Like yesterday I had the tower, but I don't find anything related to it in my day. Have you had that? It's not the first time, for a couple of days the daily draw has not been clear. Or maybe it was something happening more on the inside, like my thought patterns changing or something. Maybe I should ask why in a reading :p

Talk to you later then! Waving Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 3:09 am

laughtears  well thanks!! 

well i don't have much decks to use from, so not much on that. i know Sibella has more though!  Crying or Very sad

yes i have had off readings!! ( like you found out in my review, i'll try to answer that one today, but if not tomorrow)
so yea, i'd say there is probably some sort of connecting to do, or maybe it's just us, who don't have out energy right, and it's conflicting with the "connection". depends.

i did my daily today and got:

What I do today will be under scrutiny, perhaps in a way of how I do it,  or even what I have done.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:33 am

clown

Lakshmi wrote:

thinking thinking thinking
NoBun

Sad yelling [Only admins are allowed to see this image] did you see me having a floor tantrum??? laughtears

Lakshmi wrote:
Crying or Very sad  well sure, that sounds pretty good. lucky

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] you better! or get you

Shanouche wrote:
clown girls!

I loved reading your messages, with the teasing... Lakshmi, that was great, ahahaha  :p

if you had a kick out of it, you would enjoy yourself in other areas of the forum where we were getting wild with Millie lmao

Shanouche wrote:
So, seems we have a team!!! Weekly practice it will be then. Hurrah!!

@ Sib sure I'll use my witchlings for your reading.
It would a nice thing also to have a list of what decks we each have and then maybe choose from...
But for this exercise, you can pick the deck you wish to practice most, I'll go with the flow...

I'll do my monthly for Sept this afternoon and I have another reading to do as well, so maybe I'll just go on with yours Sib, otherwise tomorrow pm.

Thanks! Evil or Very Mad I have open the topic in our "Readings" section, but here is the direct link:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Shanouche wrote:
Also, more to this subject... My daily readings seem off. I don't see how they resonate. Like yesterday I had the tower, but I don't find anything related to it in my day. Have you had that? It's not the first time, for a couple of days the daily draw has not been clear. Or maybe it was something happening more on the inside, like my thought patterns changing or something. Maybe I should ask why in a reading :p

Talk to you later then!  Waving Goodbye

yeah, it happened to me also... there are several factors:

- Sometimes, we are just not in the right condition to do even a simple daily, not really focused or troubled by something, too much in a hurry, etc...

- The deck needs cleansing or the room where we are

- We are not always feeling the same and sometimes we would connect better with another deck, it's just a day off with that particular deck, like it is with people... it's not always all rosy, there are days when we really connect with a spouse and days when it's like one is talking English while the other is suddenly talking Chinese! laughtears

- It happens also when we use a deck that attracts us but for which we are not really ready just yet. Like it happened to me with my Tarot of the Saints.

I think that's about it from the top of my head, so i might have forgotten to mention other reasons....

Lakshmi wrote:
laughtears  well thanks!! 

well i don't have much decks to use from, so not much on that. i know Sibella has more though!  Crying or Very sad

yes i have had off readings!! ( like you found out in my review, i'll try to answer that one today, but if not tomorrow)
so yea, i'd say there is probably some sort of connecting to do, or maybe it's just us, who don't have out energy right, and it's conflicting with the "connection". depends.

i did my daily today and got:

What I do today will be under scrutiny, perhaps in a way of how I do it,  or even what I have done.

Crying or Very sad watch out girl! .... "they are watching .... always!" Muwahaha
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:48 am

Sibella wrote:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] did you see me having a floor tantrum??? [Only admins are allowed to see this image] 

Quote :
Lakshmi wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  well sure, that sounds pretty good. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Quote :

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] you better! or [Only admins are allowed to see this image] 

my my, aren't we all demanding!!  yaright but! i got plenty up my sleeve! 

Lol

Sibella wrote:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] watch out girl! .... "they are watching .... always!" 

noway that's just.....wrong  laughtears
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 6:53 am

Today the word of wisdom was:

There's nothing to fear, I'm cared for and protected.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi!

Nice, Sib Smile

Here's for me: Kitsune: I'll show you whom to trust.
It seems I have a few people who are trying to get something from me, who are not really real friends. I am asked to pay attention to the coincidences and japanese themes that will appear in my life, to look out for a red cat, golden dog or red hair person that will carry a message for me about where to put my trust.

PS: like you see I did not resist and bought the Shapeshifters oracle, that I wanted to do shadow work with, and I love it already!!!

Have a great day kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:39 am

Crying or Very sad so hard to resist the attraction of the oracles! it seems real cool! is the theme Asian or just that card? 'cause i love the Asian style...

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Hi,

So, Kitsune was indeed a good message. And this morning, on my way back from my boyfriend's I met a big golden dog that looked just like a fox standing on the outside stairs of a house... So it is guiding me... But have not found yet the untrustworthy person.

For today, my message is:
Bats in the belfry, you can accomplish great things.

It says I have climbed a path that was hard and painful, with my only strength and intuition, even while others were telling me I was too different or would never get there. But I have and now I am asked to rest and enjoy the view and the wonders of my accomplishment. There will be another great journey to begin soon, but not now. Bats have lead my way in the dark and they will again. They will help me overcome again the conditioning of others and the fears of being different and they will help me become an inspiration for others. Now I need to listen to my inner guidance and to those who like me have freed themselves and are not afraid of soaring high.
Well, a beautiful message!

Sib, yes it was too hard to resist. And now when I see the deep connexion I have with it already, I'm not blaming myself for not resisting... The theme is not japanese, that was just that one card. The theme is the little girl assuming many shapeshifters forms, mainly animals, sometimes other characters, etc. And I absolutely LOVE the backing...

Have a great day!!

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:02 am

Hi,

it's funny how sometimes we (I?) tend to think big when it can be very simple. Like for yesterday this 'you can achieve great things' and you can inspire others I was like what am I going to achieve in one day that is great or inspire people?!!

And yet, I simply organised a nice evening with my boyfriend, a simple (to me) dinner, a nice documentary and talking. And he told me what a great evening... You really inspire me.
So... well, it was nice.

For today: Elisabeth and the lion
When you have a great task to accomplish, it is natural to feel afraid or fall into self sabotage. But if you overcome the obstacle, you show great strength and the lion will accompany you. To reach victory, you need to reconnect with your lion heart and your royal blood and be clever and peaceful in order to inspire others and make this world a better place.
It says that whether I want it or not I am a leader and now is the time to act as a great one. I will have to use my energies for something that goes beyond myself...

It resonates with the Strength in the tarot. So I need to balance kindness with strength and courage. Also make sure to use patience and calmness when confronted with situations I might find difficult.

I'm thinking this oracle is quite powerful to be used for dailies...  Wink
I'll put that card aside and see how things unfold.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 8:00 am

Razz

it's true that we do things that seems insignificant to our eyes but not to others! a really neat oracle indeed!

well, today, work, work, work and no time to take out my cards!

Now, i'd like to draw your attention Gals to a cool quiz i posted in our "Quiz" sub forum! 
"What is your psychic gift!" Check it out when you've got time!

[url=Thankyou for voting. Black Cat Friendship Forum now has 189 votes towards this years awards and 1005 as the total number of votes for all time]Thankyou for voting. Black Cat Friendship Forum now has 189 votes towards this years awards and 1005 as the total number of votes for all time[/url]
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 12:37 am

what do i need to know about today?

to be understanding and open. love is supportive and also suppose to be unconditional. and i'm reminded that it's given freely and is there all around to both give and receive. 

------------------

@ shanouche,
that's a cute oracle you have!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 3:43 am

Hi there!

Oh wow, haven't done a daily in a while... Well, here because I've done a few that I did not get a chance to post.

Thanks Lakshmi, my Shapeshifters oracle, I just love it.

So, tonight I'll be giving my meditation session: what do I need to focus on (for myself)?
For sure there's a need to focus on grounding energy. This suggests to me attention to detail, crafting, doing something that allows to empty the mind through attention and focus. There is also an idea of devotion.

There is a right moment for every thing. Acting too early causes precipitation that will be vain. Acting too late with also cause stress. So, find the balance between the urge to do something and the patience of the universe, allowing things to unfold naturally and just using the moment to listen and simply be present in the moment.

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:53 am

Hi!

Oh, Halloween decorations! Love it  Smile
Here is my daily draw, even if it is late. I feel it is calling me.
It's a body/mind/spirit spread.

For the body, death
I see the raven and the reddish colours, makes me think of autumn. I feel like I'm entering a new cycle, and I need to come back to myself, to allow a deep transformation to occur within my body. It is also a card of movement, so maybe I should get my body moving a little more... The rainy sky also indicates a cleansing.
Funny as I've started a detox... Wink

For my mind, 2 of cups.
I think I need to rebalance my idea of the couple, allow these 2 energies to blend more harmoniously in my mind. There is definitely a mix of energies that need more balancing.

For my spirit, 8 of swords.
I would say a need to see through what the eyes can see, through the darkness of life on the earthly plane, drop the veil of the illusions, see myself, see how my hurts and made me the way I am.

I feel that with death and 8 swords, there is some darkness to overcome and some connexion to be made with Spirit. There is also a part of the unknown to accept. And it is by nourishing my mind with the harmonious energies of the relationship that I'll get the strength to do that.
Death is... death, and I feel there is some piercing through needed. I find the 8 swords rather scary, maybe I feel scared to recognize who I am at a soul level... I'm also thinking I need to tame my dark side, my shadows, so as not to live in constant fear anymore but to draw on it.

Oh and the 5 cups fell off the pack, which is my spiritual card for the week...

Have a great day!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:39 am

whi Shanouche!

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy the new skin! Though not Halloween deco just yet, that's my Fall deco when we get a bit closer to Halloween, i'll really decorate with some Halloween dividers and all!
Didn't get much time for daily, i'll try to get back to it!

hope all is cleared up for you! your upcoming week is all about balance!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:24 am

Did a quick daily and was not surprised by the card i got... totally the way i feel. I miss the 2 bulls i had to sell yesterday... especially, one of them with whom i had a special bond since he got born... so i have today my up and down moments, and on top of that a lot of financial pressure with deadlines. I have trouble to see the brighter side, don't feel like doing anything, rather depressed....a total 9 of Swords!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next