Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat

Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:51 am

Good to be back LadySibella! Razz

I'd like to share a reading method I used today, can't share the actual cards because it was not my table Very Happy

I did it to my friend, just listening to my intuition, and my friend was there present as well. I ended up doing a table I've never done before.

First I took out the woman card, as representing my friend, and placed it on the table on the left. Then I asked my friend to say a number, had to be less than 10. As she picked the number, I took that amount of cards out and placed them in a line next to the woman card.

Now, in my Lenormand guide booklet that I've only recently started to study more closely, it says that some cards have a different interpretation depending on whether they appear on the table close to the "person" card (man/woman) or further away. So I used that as a way to interpret the cards - as well as the surrounding cards.

It was amazing how coherently it depicted her current situation, really. What do you think about the location of the card in relation to the "person card", is it significant? What if you do a table without the man/woman placed there?

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:23 am

I'm back! my daughter is taking over the dinner! Sad

I have heard of people asking a set of numbers and pulling the cards...though I don't really know how they proceed! it is not really the way you did it but looks like it

The way you did was interesting! especially as she chose the number of cards. I think it was a good idea to ask her to choose a number less then 10 because otherwise it could have been a lot of them...Basically you have done a "story" spread.

Pulling out the person card to represent your friend was a good idea! it is said it is always better, more specific to do it that way. Even with Tarot you have some spreads where you choose one of the Court cards to represent your client.
If you do a reading without the client represented by a person card, you just read what you see, as it unfolds like a story...like if it was a picture book, first card is the first picture telling something and so on and so forth using the meaning of each card but in a coherent way...like you do look how the card on the left is modified by the card that follows...example:

snake + mountain + sun

I will say that the client is warned about something or someone that is going on behind the scene and messing with her/his life and this will really delay her/his plan even putting a stop to them (mountain) but only for a certain period of time for in the end she/he will successfully achieve what was planned (sun)

What you did with the Person card and reading the other cards in relation to their positions "far or near" the person card is taught when doing "The Grand Tableau".
The Grand Tableau is the traditional spread for the Lenormand where you actually lay down all the 36 cards! and the closer to the Person card the more value, the stronger impact and the further the least...so if the Coffin would happen to be close to the person card that could indicate a very serious illness (also depending if other cards talk about health, as the Coffin is not just about serious illnesses) but if it would be far from it the threat is not really there anymore, the Coffin won't affect the life of the client as much.

Some people do a smaller version of the Grand Tableau as it is so time consuming and they use 9 cards by rows of 3. And you have also to pay attention to what card is on the top, or under or on the sides and which side of the Person card to interpret (which is also the case in the Grand Tableau)

I think that as you pulled the Person card you did well to read the cards following the Grand Tableau method of attributing more or less impact to the card according to their position.

What I had done and should redo as it had worked well, was shuffling asking my question, cutting my deck and then I was looking to find the Person card and I was reading all the cards that were following the Person card...so it was a bit like you but in that case you might have much more than 10 cards! LOL! and it could be a challenge to interpret but it had worked quite well. Another way would have been to read all the cards until you get to the Person card.

I will say that I'm curious to try your method!
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:01 am

Thanks a lot for advice, LadySibella Smile Story spread, how cool!

I might add that I repeated the table with the exact same number of cards to my friend one week later and it was amazing how four of the six cards were exactly the same, but two had been replaced with the ones that suited for the direction where the situation was evolving. So I can say it does work! Razz
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:08 am

Frédérique wrote:
Thanks a lot for advice, LadySibella Smile Story spread, how cool!

I might add that I repeated the table with the exact same number of cards to my friend one week later and it was amazing how four of the six cards were exactly the same, but two had been replaced with the ones that suited for the direction where the situation was evolving. So I can say it does work! Razz

Sorry to post so late but it's harvest time right now and my days are crazier than ever! affraid

Yes the Oracle does show the same cards if the "word" is the same and adds other cards for what's new!!! You're doing great Frederique with your readings!!!

Right now I'm experimenting with Forecasting the weather with a simple story line type of spread...I'm using S. Steinbach method as shown in her book "The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle" if you can buy it it's worth it! it is for sale on amazon.com. But if you can't you can still learn her method without spending a penny following that link:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

She had done a Virtual class, the link leads you to the index you can click on each lesson and learn her way, it gives very accurate readings! I am using it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi guys!

Did a "new" kind of table this morning, remember when I told about the intuition and numbers, that my friend picked a number and then I picked that amount of cards? This was kind of like the same, although, I did it for myself.

So, lately for no reason I can think of, I've been having stressful dreams (this has happened almost every night now for a week) plus my physical body is showing stress signals (like pimples! argh!). My study year is over plus I feel really happy and relaxed so I don't know what's causing this. I have nothing to complain about what comes to my current life!

Maybe I'm sucking one of my friend's worries, I don't know.

Anyway so I wanted to make a table to see what it would show me. And because my German pack always says "if the card is near it means this, and if far, it means the opposite" I then picked three cards to lie next to the person card (the Woman) and three cards to be a little further away from her.

This is what I got:

Near: the Child + the Book + the Sun

Far: the Snake + the Stars + the Clover

The child was funny, because it made me think the last table I did couple of weeks ago with my friend - it showed a man from abroad and engagement ring, so funny, I'm single and not even dating anybody (I'm going on a trip in July though Very Happy) and now I get a child! As it was to say "first comes this...and then this..." ;D Furthermore, because I'm now single and have been for some time I stopped taking birth control pills even though the doctor said I should just keep on eating them. But it's no use, they just make my skin really dry and I don't need protection right now!

Ok if I'm serious about this then maybe the child means a new beginning, with the book, a new beginning with my studies? and it's a happy one, because of the sun?

Then the further away cards, well, I can think of a lot of things that can be the snake - it can mean my friends troubles or a stressful coworker. But with the snake there are stars and clover, so what ever it is, it's not that bad. Smile

I know you can make more out of this so just share your wisdom! :sun103:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:24 am

Sorry for not being there....I have no internet connection for now and I hope i'll fix that tomorrow! I was not able to go in town with the harvest and an overdue backing up of my PC...I'm at the library right now but they will close in 7 mn....hopefully I'll be back soon with good news!
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:33 am

Oh no worries Lady Sibella! Waving Goodbye I understand you're busy. Too bad about that internet connection - I would probably have some sort of withdrawal symptoms because of that :DD Just throwing this out there!

Btw, no sign of prince charming yet... Sad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:12 am

I'm back! Not with what I was hoping meaning a good working internet but at least they sent me a device to replace the one I had and it works...still has issues with the speed but at least I can get online. Problem is I'm stuck with them till december when my contract ends and after that I don't know as I don't have much possibilities where I live....So I will see when I get there, they said that they are upgrading their towers and I should get a better internet when they do. So far the signal can barely reach me so that is why it works bad but nonetheless my old device was faulty and of course that didn't help! Now it is slow but at least it works!

"Maybe I'm sucking one of my friend's worries, I don't know."

This is possible if you are an empath or at least kind of you would absorb others stress like a sponge and react to it with no apparent reasons...It happens to me but I read that you can learn to brace yourself against it so that you are not affected in your own life.

For your reading with the furthest cards being Snake Stars Clover I think that you are just told to remain watchful, like in your success keep being diligent and vigilant because there is always tricky things happening on the way to establish yourself, keep your eyes open, tend to your accomplishments as you would to a beautiful garden so that it keeps producing and keep your eyes open to seize opportunities as they come your way...

For your single status, I'll see if I can do a reading this week-end and tell you if there is a "Mr. Right" somewhere around!Sad
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 am

Hooray! So nice to see you here LadySibella! Hug
hehe thanks a lot, looking forward to the reading- that would be sweet Evil or Very Mad

I do act like a sponge, it's really frustrating at times. Sometimes I don't even know the person, I just sit on a bus and suddenly start feeling really sad - and I've learned to separate my own sad feelings from other people's influence. I just feel they are not "mine", it's a bit difficult to explain.

What is a lesson for me right now is to keep a good friend at a healthy distance when her life style is starting to be too rough for me to follow so closely. So yeah, the watchful attitude is exactly what the cards were telling me. I'm learning all the time to set and keep my own course better.

Gee you must live in a wonderful place in the middle of the nature LadySibella! ^_^ wishing you luck with the internet connections - please stay with us on the forum! I learn so much from you and you're so fun to be around Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:28 am

Hi Frederique and Sibella!!! Hug  wow it's been ages since i've had time to come here, so i had to do some catching up just now Crying or Very sad 
you have some really interesting ideas for spreads Frederique! admittedly, my practice on the lenormand has been on hold for a little while now, so besides an occasional quick reading, i've not been able to practice it really as much as i would like.

so, i thought i'd share my little reading for tomorrow!

so i asked for how my day would be:

Fox + Stars

Base: Mice

there are problems that are gnawing at me, and worries, in store for tomorrow. but with quickness of mind things will turn out quite well.
---------
any other opinions? i'm not quite positive that i'm viewing the mice correctly for this or not lol.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:20 am

whi Lakshmi! good to see you!

For your reading you got it just right!Razz 

whi Frederique!

So here is the reading I've done for your "love life" Sad 

Path Woman Lily Snake Letter Child Tree Stars Heart Clover Ring Garden

So what I saw in the card is this:

If I have seen well, it seems that what you wish from a relationship is more than just a "love adventure", it seems that you desire to have a man with whom you can also be in spiritual harmony. Like a relationship that goes deeper than a physical, emotional love...more like loving with all your being and spiritually on the "same page". Someone with whom you can be open, be totally yourself.

Visibly it seems that good luck is in your horizon! an opportunity, something unexpected is going to happen regarding a committed relationship! Possibly, you would meet him in a public place, could be while going to an event, or in a park, a festival, a mall, like I said any public place, etc... that relationship will be relaxing, very pleasant...

I asked also for an advice and here is what I got:

You are advised to settled in your heart what is it you desire from a relationship, what would make you content and for satisfaction to come you will have to be careful who that man would be, choose him wisely don't let yourself be dazzled by beautiful, cleverly chosen words...Do your "homework" before you fall for "Mr Right" find out all you can about who he is really, don't let yourself be seduced and tricked by appearances.

Wish you the best! Hug
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:10 am

howdy LadySibella and oh so good to see you here again Lakshmi! Hug it's been a while!

I will PM you LadySibella, but I can just say here in public that you hit the nail in the head Smile

have a good weekend you guys!Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:42 pm

I would like a reading..can be done however you want and just tell me what's going on in my life or about to..I like the surprise of it
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:33 am

Hi Ember!

I will do a reading for you. That will probably be Saturday before I can do it as tomorrow I'll be gone all day and Friday is my "big" chores day Smile 

So I'll be back with your reading! Do you want me to post it or to PM it to you?

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 am

post it thanks..it wouldn't matter if it's good or bad..whatever will be will be Smile 
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:50 am

Okey Dokey! I'll do so! Razz 
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 am

whi Ember!

Before I give it to you i need to say few words about cartomancy as i don't know how familiar you are with it and if this is the first reading that you get. But even if it is not a first, I know that not all readers will bother making things clear for their clients..So please, do read my "golden rules" Smile

Here are the golden rules that i mention to anyone i do a reading for the 1st time:

*A fortune teller is not "God" therefore the message revealed by the cards won't be perceived at 100%*

- Any health/physical information are only hints that DO NOT replace the care and medical advice of a professional MD and should not be taken as a "diagnostic".

- The Past: is unchangeable, there is nothing to do about it. The past is told in a reading because it helps better understand the present, often times the present reflects past actions. Also the past is a good teacher, so a great help to improve one's life.

-The Present: Gives a foundation for what the Future could be. It is somewhat changeable, for some things you can correct your present situation to suit better your future, especially if you know in advance what potentials your future holds

-The Future: is not set in stone, thus it is flexible and you can either reinforce what you learn about the future that pleases you or work to avoid whatever future possibilities that you do not like. The Future in a reading should be viewed as a "Forecast" meaning it is possibilities not assurances, just as a weather forecast. The future can be affected by different actions and decisions you make and which directions you choose to follow. For most of it, WE make our own future, even if I believe that some big lines are "meant to be" and completely out of the control of our hands...But if for example you are warned in a reading that you could encounter an accident on the road, personally I would hid the counsel and not go wherever I had decided to go; but if I must I would be very careful and ask for protection from angels. And if I have a good prospect for my future, I would reinforce it by speaking positive affirmations about it, and in a way "cause" it to happen.

This being said.... here it is:

(I tried to put the card images but the system we have on BC is really not set up for that and it makes it very difficult...shame as i like people to be able to see their cards.)

As you didn't have a specific question or area of life that you wanted to look up i did a reading that covers the main areas of life that people usually want to know about.

Finances:

You have experienced a time when money doesn't flow very well, with expenses taking out their chunk out the money coming in and/or money coming more bit by bit this could have occured because of a change in your life that affected your finances or an illness that brought more expenses than usual. Anyhow your finances have been somewhat of a concern to you. And they are on your thoughts and visibly they are the subject of discussions to see how to deal with them, visibly making some sacrifices would be most likely the end result.

Love/Relationships (encompass all relationships not just between a couple):

You have been blessed with long-term relationships (at least one and you have to remember that it is about all type of relationships. Can be long-term friendship as much as love....) that have good foundations and that are reliable. Visibly you have well nurtured your "garden" and it paid off. Your relationships are well bonded and family is important to you (when speaking of family this is not restricted to blood relative) and will continue to be your focus. Your relationships within your family (and anyone you consider as such) will experience a season where emotions will be solicited.

Work/Active life (Not necessarily professional it is about your "work life" in general. So if you are a homemaker that is your work/active life):

Work has been affected by your health, it seems that you've been enduring some physical issues that may have caused you some heartaches and have not made your work/active life the easiest. But you are going to achieve what you set out to do and your work life will move toward more stability ,thanks to the love that surrounds you, the support you get from the people who love you and the compassion bestowed upon you.

Health/Physical abilities:

Your health has been difficult, it caused you heartaches, you might even have turned to a higher power (whichever you believe in) for help. Your health issues could have included difficulties to communicate and coordinate things. You have had some pain I do not have details about it but it has been a real concern, we are not talking about a common illness we experience with the seasons like sore throats, hay fever, flu, etc...
You health, physical wellness requires daily attention you will have to work at it, to outsmart what is affecting your body. You'll have to deal with it, when you have the heart to do so and when you feel like giving up...that will be the path to follow to reach a level of stability but that won't happen overnight. You will have to stick to nurturing your health.

Well, that's all I can see for now! Know that a reading is valid about up to 6 months. But things that happen within that period can make the future shift and therefore change the outcome.

Hope this will give you some insights and help you with your journey.

As with everyone for whom i do a reading, i will ask you to please give me a feedback on what i have seen.Sad
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:09 am

well I have to say that it's got me right where I am in life and it all makes sense to me as it's what's happening most in my life with the health issues..it does cause lots of worry and heartaches and find it hard to cope with it on a daily basis..so have to say you got it all correct for me..even the long term relationship bit..been with my husband for 25 years this year..thanks
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:08 am

You're welcome Ember and :ty:  for your feedback!!

Any time you need don't hesitate to request a reading Smile I can work on specific questions or subjects and I do also Monthly "forecasts"(done with the Belline/Eltynne Oracle).

I forgot to say that i did your reading with my Lenormand Oracle cards. I will probably upload my decks on a facebook account and as soon as i do, if you'd like, you will be able to see the deck i used for you reading Sad 

Blessings Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:18 am

thanks..yes and would like to have a monthly one too
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Okey dokey! I'll do it for the 1st of August like I'll do mine Smile 
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:57 am

that will be great thanks
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:19 am

I finally have the time to post my reading Smile 

Now for this one, keep in mind that i'm trying out the Eltynne Oracle and this particular monthly spread. This is still for me an experiment to test the reliability of both the oracle and spread.

But here is your Forecast For August:

About you for this month:

You will be ready for the wheel to turn, for changes to occur, to move forward into another season of life, to walk on a new path.

Feelings, relationships:

This month is favorable for improvement and growth, to elevate yourself, to focus on climbing toward your goals….This is the time to be more introvert and look for joy and peace deep inside of you.  If you work in that direction, you will experience a growth as you look inward,  and ponder about life and your purpose in life. You might sense an increase in spiritual interest, and elevate your soul by turning to the Divine.

Work, activities:

This month you will be prompted to actively get involve into observing, searching about in-depth meanings, studying things more closely not being satisfied by superficial answers. You will want to know "how, why, when". You will work into looking further than the here and now, further than routine, ready to discover the unknown, to walk on "uncharted territories".

Material life, finances:

There's gonna be the will to start on a new way of dealing with your finances and material possessions. It can also be a new financial project (like saving money, setting money aside for retirement, etc….), or a new project that will require finances to be fulfilled. This won't develop without negotiations, compromises. You will have to talk about it in detail, be able to make your point, and vindicate your ideas. Time that you would set aside to look deeper, have a broader view of your life, and to ponder will help you with that task.

Synthesis:

You should reap the fruits of your efforts, those around you will probably recognize that what you planed was indeed worth it and you have done well.

Let me know if that sounds like a probability and once the month is over let me know if anything went in that direction or not. Thanks! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:48 pm

I'll get back to you on the end of the month to let you know how things went..for now all I can say is it's on the way to be correct about my feelings..I'm trying to sort myself out with my epilepsy to try and calm myself down (they are daily seizures) and look towards getting on with life and not standing still..as for the activities I have always been the one who runs around and doesn't stop to look but more and more recently I have been sitting back and looking at all that's in my life..the finances part is also on the way to be correct as I've been saving to get some of my house redecorated and a new carpet and new sofa but the pup is still chewing things for now and had to sit back and wait..should be this month though

thanks again for that though Hug
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:15 am

You're welcome Ember and thanks for your first feedback! I bought this Oracle which is the modern version of the famous Belline oracle that is said to be very good...so that is encouraging, mine so far also looks like it is dead on right...we'll see by the end of the month! Smile 

I know what you mean about holding back the re-decorating job...with our new dog we also have to deal with chewing, he is still not done and yesterday we bought a huge bone! Crying or Very sad 

Hope you will have your epilepsy under control soon Razz , I have never experienced it first hand but I knew someone who had it and one who had a child with it. I know it is doable to make it all work out! If I remember well what I was told back then, is that you have to know what triggers the seizures and avoid whatever that is making them come and that "breathing exercise and relaxation" help. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:02 am

Frédérique wrote:
howdy LadySibella and oh so good to see you here again Lakshmi! Hug it's been a while!
ahhh i missed you again! Question  yea i need to come here more often!!! it's just so hectic lately awe 
but good to see you too Hug

i can't figure if i can post this here, but i finally got my Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle and i wanted to post my first try-out!

"what do i need to know about today?"

answer: Summons
Base: reminder (to used to lenormand lol. i did a base without thinking)

spirituality! i'm getting out of touch and i need to get back into it more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next