Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading Exchange

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:56 am

Here is the place to request a reading from another member and post them Sad 
Don't forget to give a feedback once you get your reading  Razz

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by LadySibella on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:31 am

I have a request for a reading!  Sad

Here is my situation: i own an apartment with 2 other persons. They are now thinking about selling it to buy another one in another town. As they both want to sell, i have no option but to accept to sell it but on what i do with my share i have 2 options:

1- i do like the 2 other owners and re-invest my share in the other apartment
2- i just get my share of the money once it is sold and keep it. Letting them re-invest in another apartment without me.

My question is: what would be the best for me? 

if you need any clarification before you do this reading, just ask me  Smile

thank you
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:47 am

hmm well i don't have much time right now to do readings, but i'll see if i can squeeze this in over the next few days...

so is there any preferred spread you want for this or not?
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 3:11 am

thank you Lakshmi!

I think that a "choice" spread would do it! Smile

I have 3 kinds actually, if i get the time i'll post them in our spread thread!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:13 am

Razz  sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:40 am

Hi!!
Oh, nice section you've opened here Smile
Sib, I did your reading, Lakshmi, just don't read it Wink

Here is for me:
What is going on with this appartment now: 6 swords: just like you said, there is some thinking about what to do with it but nothing sure yet...you are all thinking about what is best to do.
Is it going to be sold: 7 staffs: this shows how unclear the situation is, the 3 of you still need to clarify the situation before making a decision, therefore I'm not sure we'll get an answer regarding what happens next...
But let's see, if you sell and decide to reinvest: 2 swords: again, uncertainty and you have conflicting thoughts about that, not sure it is the best option for you.
If you kept the money: Justice: a major... Reinvesting, you're on your knees hands tight. Keeping the money, you're up and balanced and it is a major arcana. To me it is pretty clear you would gain from keeping the money rather than reinvesting.
I also had the lovers and the emperess falling out of the pack... The lovers indicate the contract that binds you all and the emperess is about abundance, being surrounded by the abundance of life.

Hope this helps.

par7
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:44 am

So, could I ask a question then?

It's regarding work. I've created my business as a therapist (healer of the soul, with readings, healing, listening etc). I want to expand this now, my idea is to have a sort of a wellness center with 1 or 2 other people. I've recently met people who are interested but nothing is happening.

How can I make this happen? Would this work?

If you need any info, just let me know Smile
Thanks!
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:21 am

thank you  so much Shanouche! your reading is really clear in the info it gives!  Razz

ok, i'm gonna look into your question and if i need more info i'll post again.
I'll do one if not today, for sure during the week end! 
Would you have a suggestion for the spread to use for your question?
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:35 am

Oh, you are very much welcome Smile
I'm glad it seems to speak to you...

Hum... can I let you choose?? Smile
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:16 am

Ok no problem! i'll see which one would work the best! Tomorrow should be sunny so i won't have any connection outage like today!  Razz
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:08 am

whi
just wanted to say, that sorry, i'm still busy and have not succeeded to get some quiet time to do a reading....i still want to do yours, Sibella, and yours (Shanouche). it'll be good practice for me...hopefully soon things'll clear up and i can get to this asap  happy
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:54 am

Hello

@ Shanouche

In the end I felt inspired to create a spread especially for your request and I really like it!

Here it is! in the Spoiler! i did it that way so Lakshmi will surely not see it by scrolling down  Love no picking!  Arrow

Just in case you've never used a "spoiler", to open the spoiler and see my reading click on the title "Reading" and it will open a window where your reading is"

Next time you do a reading to make a spoiler you just click on the button that looks like a white page with a yellow triangle in the right bottom corner. a little window will open for you to name your spoiler. They say the Title is optional but i don't think so, it is easier if you write a title like Reading, so that the recipient can easily click on it to open the spoiler.  Smile Then click "insert" and you will have a brackets with the word spoiler= "Reading" and another set of brackets that says "/spoiler. Paste your reading in between the 2 brackets. That's it!

Hope my readings will make some sense to you and will help you. Thanks for your feedback  Evil or Very Mad

Reading:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:43 am

Hello Sib!
Oh thank you for your message and the reading Smile
Nice about the spoiler... thanks for the info as I've never used that! Héhéhé no picking indeed.

Ok, am quite busy now but will try to give you some feedback tomorrow or Wed to the latest. It was quite interesting...

Have a great day...
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:15 am

Hello  Shanouche! Okey dokey! looking forward to it Razz

Have a lovely day also!  Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:15 am

Hi,

So, here is my feedback. I thank you a lot. And I have to say you are just as gifted with the tarot as you are with the lenormand. I'm always impressed by your readings Smile
Thank you!

Feedback on reading for partnership:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:06 am

You're welcome Shanouche! glad if i can help and thx for what you said about my readings, it's encouraging!  Evil or Very Mad

Thanks. also for the feedback! I'm gonna read it in a bit as i have to go back to my chores  Surprised

Putting it in a "spoiler" was a great idea!  Cool

PS: i've just came from the Lenormand practice where i posted your 2 cards!  cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:40 am

Smile
Already replied to your question too happy Arrow
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:24 am

su1   lol!

Thanks Shanouche, i'll go see it! I've just finished to read your feedback and added few notes on what you said. You know what's funny, is that I was about to take my Enchanted Lenormand to do your 2 cards but in the end grabbed my Guilded Reverie and did it with it... then, i read your message to find out you had ordered that one!  Sad You're gonna love it, it is a very beautiful Lenormand!
I colored your feedback in purple and my notes in white/yellow to make it easier to know who says what Smile

Your Feedback:
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:39 am

Sibella wrote:
i did it that way so Lakshmi will surely not see it by scrolling down  [Only admins are allowed to see this image] no picking!

pff! i don't peek!  teasing

well! so i guess putting my stuff in a spoiler would be pointless right now, as everyone already did it, Crying or Very sad  but as i had time today, i did both!  lucky. so using the spoilers will make my post less messy.

To Sibella
I ended up improvising a few spreads to suit my tastes for your question. hope this is helpful!

Your Reading:

To Shanouche

I chose a spread called the "Magic Star Spread"…I hope this provides some assistance!  

Your Reading:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:58 am

thank you Lakshmi! Time is running out on me but i'll try to get back to you before the end of the day and give you a feedback!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:44 am

LadySibella wrote:
su1   lol!

Thanks Shanouche, i'll go see it! I've just finished to read your feedback and added few notes on what you said. You know what's funny, is that I was about to take my Enchanted Lenormand to do your 2 cards but in the end grabbed my Guilded Reverie and did it with it... then, i read your message to find out you had ordered that one!  Sad You're gonna love it, it is a very beautiful Lenormand!
I colored your feedback in purple and my notes in white/yellow to make it easier to know who says what  Smile

Your Feedback:

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Thank you very much for the extra details. I'm feeling more serene already...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:53 am

Lakshmi wrote:
Sibella wrote:
i did it that way so Lakshmi will surely not see it by scrolling down  [Only admins are allowed to see this image] no picking!

pff! i don't peek!  teasing

well! so i guess putting my stuff in a spoiler would be pointless right now, as everyone already did it, Crying or Very sad  but as i had time today, i did both!  lucky. so using the spoilers will make my post less messy.

To Sibella
I ended up improvising a few spreads to suit my tastes for your question. hope this is helpful!

Your Reading:

To Shanouche

I chose a spread called the "Magic Star Spread"…I hope this provides some assistance!  
Hi!
Thanks. Magic star, I like this... Smile

Your Reading:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:51 am

Hello

i've just realize that i had not given you a detailed feedback for your reading Shanouche so here it is!

Shanouche wrote:

Here is for me:

What is going on with this appartment now: 6 swords: just like you said, there is some thinking about what to do with it but nothing sure yet...you are all thinking about what is best to do.

yes, since the 2 others spoke about selling and reinvesting, i've got that on my mind and it is a real dilemma! I don't want to make the wrong choice.

Is it going to be sold: 7 staffs: this shows how unclear the situation is, the 3 of you still need to clarify the situation before making a decision, therefore I'm not sure we'll get an answer regarding what happens next...

Yes, nothing is really set and done, they are wanting to put the appart. on the market some time before the end of the year. But nothing is certain. Though they are totally certain that they want to sell and purchase something else. Their mind is made up, i'm the only one that is not sure about it.

But let's see, if you sell and decide to reinvest: 2 swords: again, uncertainty and you have conflicting thoughts about that, not sure it is the best option for you.

yep, exactly!

If you kept the money: Justice: a major... Reinvesting, you're on your knees hands tight. Keeping the money, you're up and balanced and it is a major arcana. To me it is pretty clear you would gain from keeping the money rather than reinvesting.

Yeah that's what i sense also with that card, like what is the best choice is that and it rules out any other ways... also with the fact that it's a Major, i feel that is what i'm really supposed to do from a "Path" point of view.
Moreover when they approached me with the idea months ago, and i wasn't into reinvesting i got the Justice card! as an answer to "what if i take my share and go my own way...

I also had the lovers and the emperess falling out of the pack... The lovers indicate the contract that binds you all and the emperess is about abundance, being surrounded by the abundance of life.

Yep, i agree... The Empress also tells me that i should take the matter in my hands, be firm about my decision as i have the "legal power" to do so and like you said, that would bring abundance.

Hope this helps. par7

Thanks again, your reading was enlightening!

Lakshmi wrote:

To Sibella

[spoiler="Your Reading"]
Your Question:

Quote :
Here is my situation: i own an apartment with 2 other persons. They are now thinking about selling it to buy another one in another town. As they both want to sell, i have no option but to accept to sell it but on what i do with my share i have 2 options:

1- i do like the 2 other owners and re-invest my share in the other apartment
2- i just get my share of the money once it is sold and keep it. Letting them re-invest in another apartment without me.
My question is: what would be the best for me?

1. Situation. (about the choices you are facing)

is really, what to do with what you have? you're unsure whether to keep holding on tightly or letting the matter go in whichever direction. you're trying to grasp onto the situation and retain the best option possible. you don't want to let slip an opportunity.

yes, that is the way i feel, both directions have their potential but i know that there's always more than meet the eye that's why i wanted to see "behind the curtain" with a reading  Smile

2. shows what would happen if you choose option #1

lots of action! things would move very fast and you would be pulled along with it. this doesn't really work for mental clarity, when it's all about speed and over confidence, trouble tends to get overlooked. corners cut.

yes, it could be and i don't like when things speed up and i lose control.... the best choices most often come out of a slower pace

3. positive aspects of option #1

a sudden change that is inevitable! is there a positive aspect to this? it'll be rude and shocking (what happens) but even so it leaves room for new creation. still things get cast in a new light and get shown for what they really are. does the barrier come down or not? 

wow, the Tower that's drastic!  lol!  that would shake my world for sure!

4. negative aspects to option #1

regrets about what was. nostalgia. the ease of what was before. feeling like you missed something. and not wanting to deal with what's happening now.

visibly, the end result would not look as bright as it seemed!

5. What would happen if you chose option #2

it would leave you with possibilities about what to do next, and trying to make the right choice. it'll be rather daunting and you need to think things carefully before proceeding.

yes, i know i'd probably have to deal with pressure from the others....

6. positive aspects for option #2

you defend well your position in this and are able to hold your own against conflicts. it may be a bit hard but the fight can yield good results. you will be challenged to give up your position but you need to keep firm despite problems and believe you have what it takes to see it through. you can't make everyone happy! and so you need to be prepared to defend your decision and to see it through.

yep, like i said above i'll have to deal with the others and the fact that they really count on me to reinvest with them... that would really be like that card having to "stand my ground" cuz i'm sure they would not accept without a fuss that i take my share and drop the investment.

7. negative aspects of option #2

a hard earned victory. it won't be easy to get to this point. you'll have to pull in confidence, strength, and focus on the task at hand to achieve what you desire.

that's what bugs me... don't like that kind of situation....

thank you  Lakshmi you were dead on!

Shanouche wrote:
Thank you very much for the extra details. I'm feeling more serene already...

You're welcome!  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:53 am

Shanouche wrote:

You said I'm physic, is that what you meant?

yes, that's what i meant Razz

Shanouche wrote:
Well maybe not total inactivity but it is tooooo slow yes. The people I'm in contact with are ok. It's those I'm waiting for that are slow Smile Yes, it is bothersome, I want to be of help, there are so many people in need, and I'm here, available, ready to help, but waiting....
Rest and meditate? I need to be working, and I need money and practice...

maybe that idea needs some rest before getting put together? perhaps taking a break from all of that, not necessarily actually stopping in all areas...

Shanouche wrote:
Well, that's very tricky! How can I know the full picture? I'm taking the steps, for the rest, I can't know for sure where i'm going. A lot of choices, like I said to Sib, I don't see many opportunities to choose from, there's barely anything happening, I have to push doors and even when I do they won't stay open long.
Ok, well, I'll keep that in mind Smile

sometimes things just pop up! we'll see!

Shanouche wrote:
Ok, a big thank you. I think you have given a very good picture of what is going on. You said, like Sib, that all I can do now is meditate and visualise and have faith, so I guess that's what I need to do... Smile

Thanks a lot for your time!!

thank you  for your feedback! it's funny how i and Sibella got the same message pretty much Crystal Ball 1 i'm happy to hear that the reading made sense!

Sibella wrote:
Lakshmi you were dead on!

thank you  for your feedback! i glad to hear that it spoke! angel
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:09 am

you're welcome! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading Exchange
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next