Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:16 am

This thread is open for us to post our daily readings....these are what I call "The Wisdom of The Day", or "Insights for the Day".

When doing that before drawing or dealing 2 cards you can ask for a word of wisdom or insight on your day from your Spirit Guide or any other Divine being you are close to, as well as your inner self whichever you believe.

Remember that whatever the question you asked, it will be about "today", thus if the answer is not that great, don't worry about it....that was just about today! Smile

It is good to do that kind of readings because you can verify your interpretation at the most on the next day! That will help you get a better understanding of the cards.

If you wonder about your interpretation don't hesitate to ask how the others would have interpreted it.

As always, don't forget to give your feedback as it helps everyone.

NOTE:
Remember that for such a small, quick daily spread you can either fan your cards and draw 2 cards or just cut and deal the first 2 cards.

Also, you can look up your "base" card (the one at the bottom of your deck once you reformed it after cutting) and use it as "The Subject" of the Wisdom or Insights.

Example:

Moon + Letter

Rider

The insights on the day are about a visit, or some kind of news.

And visibly the news the information will be received through a letter or an email and that letter or email would stir emotions, and feelings and/or be about that.

Thanks for your daily participation if you can Sad
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 am

ok. my insight for the day is:

house + whip
clouds

hum...doesn't look very nice. there is a chance of "heavy" dicussions that may lead to arguments in the house/or with family.
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am

I'll do this too even though it's late at night Smile so wisdom for tomorrow!

Tree + Crossroads

base: The Lily

Ok I don't remember these cards so well, correct me if I interpret something wrong. Looks pretty positive though. Crossroads is a decision, and Tree...this is hard. All I can think of is that I need to trust that there can be other ways of doing things right.

Or wait, the tree has its roots deep in the ground. It cannot move. Maybe it tells me, that if I'm not sometimes sure of the way, it's better to stay put. When you can't decide, you wait. What do you think? Wink
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 am

Sorry to be late for this reading as its effects were for the 31st and we are Feb 2nd....

Still here is how I would interpret your daily reading:

Lily was your base, meaning the wisdom you got for the 31st was about "Harmony, Peace, Satisfaction"

Then you had:

Tree + Crossroads

That would mean that regarding remaining balanced, at peace, in harmony with your life journey on that particular day, you would have needed to pay attention to your Karmic path, or Life Journey, by extension turn to your spirit guides when making any decision on that day or when making a choice.
Also, could be that to be in harmony and at peace on that day, you would have had to make sure to remain on the path set up by your Life Journey, be attuned with your Karmic path.
Note, that it is true that we are not living in perfect harmony, nor peace each time we stray from the path that was set up for our Life Journey.

I don't know what you thought about on the 31st, or what you encountered or what you did, but whatever it was you needed to handle everything spiritually if you wanted to keep Peace and Harmony in your life.

Please do tell us how the 31st of January went! I'm curious to know if this interpretation is accurate! Smile
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:55 am

Wow, that's such a good interpretation! actually I can't remember anything negative from that day, guess I must have paid attention to my guide Razz I did make a few decisions based on my intuition that were in conflict with what I should have done (I should have studied but I slept Very Happy ) and that actually helped me to have more energy on the next day!

So the harmony I managed to have increased my energy levels for coming days that were a bit more demanding. Excellent! del6
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:22 pm

:ty:

Frederique for your feedback! It is by checking our interpretations with real life that we improve!
Today was too busy I didn't get a chance to draw a daily wisdom! Fortunately I succeeded to do the Tarot reading I had promised I would do...but the readings I wanted to do for myself, well, I had to set them aside ...I'll do them tomorrow!

:sun103:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:39 am

I am going to post a daily practice that I did Feb. 6th because it is really interesting to see how the cards spoke of what was going to happen that day...

I ask if we would get a deal with a barn while prospecting on that day.

I got:

Lady + Ship

Base: Coffin

Well, in the end our plans were changed by something that came up and we were not able to go prospecting. Instead, my hubby had to do another job and I had to go in the city to purchase the supplement I needed for my cat...
Without knowing I had asked in the morning a question that was irrelevent as we would not go prospecting as plan.

I believe the answer I got was reflecting that change of plan:

The Coffin was indicating that there would not be anything
The Lady + Ship was telling me that I would be on the road.

And that was what happened.

Just as info on the meaning of the cards:

The Ship can also come up when you go somewhere that is only 1 hour away from home.
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 pm

that's really interesting sibella!! beats you when you get confused but then...walla!!! lol. crazy sometimes!

since it's evening i'm doing my insight for tomorrow.

Here's what I got:
Stork + key
B: man

new begginings and good change is the answer apparently for tomorrow, and it will have to do with a man in the family...my dad most likely as i'm single lol.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Good interpretation Lakshmi! Visibly some changes brought answers to your dad!
Please let us know how it went Smile

My reading for today:

I asked "What will be the main thing today?"

I got:

Clover + Stars

Flowers (Bouquet)

Good luck will make my wish come true.... and that can come from a surprise (Flowers/Bouquet)
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:57 am

Hi girls!

Today's been awful in many ways, and so was last week...sometimes just too much pressure and too little sleep is enough to knock my high spirits down the drain, and fighting with mom is not helpful to that mix! I sound like a teenager...so wishing for a better tomorrow.

Cross + Mountain
base: the Bear

Well. Doesn't look that sunny...but with faith I can go over even mountains? I just need to be strong as a bear. Which I'm not. I feel more like a small bunny right now, too insignificant to do great things. But my guide, he's a bear. I mean he is not really an animal, it's just the presence of him is similar to that of a bear. Strong like a rock and so brave, that I could never be.

Sorry for this gloominess, it's just that the cat I mentioned in the practice thread is not doing well. And if we don't get his body to work with the insuline, I don't know what will happen. I just hate to see mom so sad and worried all the time. I'm mad that her life is so difficult and I'm the only one left to take care of her (my parents are divorced and my brother died 6 years ago).

Sometimes life itself just too much.

Hoping for better winds... raining
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:31 am

So sorry Frederique to read about what you and your mom are going through! It is not easy to deal with sickness and feeling powerless...I've been there...It is especially difficult with animals as they can't tell us what's going on.

For your reading:

Your base/ the subject of your reading turn out to be The Bear

You know it is very possible that this reading is about your mom as the Bear is said to also represent a mother (maybe why in some deck you see a Mama bear and cubs).

So what about the Bear?

Visibly your Bear is having a lot of pain and heataches (the Cross) and has a big challenge to overcome (Mountain)

From what you said about your mom and what she is going through it looks a lot like The Cross and The Mountain...I'm pretty sure The Bear in your reading was your mom.

I hope you will not mind but I did a little reading with just 2 cards like a "daily reading" to ask how you could help your mom with this "cross" she has to carry.

I got:

Birds + Fish

I believe you can help her by talking a lot with her (it is true that talking, expressing what troubles us helps us to feel better), enabling her to talk about what troubles her and what she feels (Birds + Fish * Fish talks also about emotions) and to be sensitive to her feelings, and having positive talks (The Fish also speaks about positive things) to take her mind away from her worries.

The base was: The Book

I believe it is speaking about the need to "open up" to talk a lot about all that is going on, what is in your heart and what is in hers. No time to keep it all inside, it hurts more when we do that.

Hope your kitty will get better and for you and your mom to have peace of mind. Hug
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi, thanks a lot for that interpretation and the extra reading! Hug it's incredible, you don't know her at all but that really seems to be the answer, she's a very talkative person while I just need also big moments of silence in my days.

I hate the feeling of being helpless so now I know what I can actually do to the situation. Thanks again, woah, who needs shrinks when you got the Lenormand Crying or Very sad

Oh and an excellent point that my readings can be also about some one else than me...I'd never thought of that either. And the bear being mom...Awesome to learn all this! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:54 am

LadySibella wrote:
Good interpretation Lakshmi! Visibly some changes brought answers to your dad!
Please let us know how it went Smile

thanks sibella! Hug

erm, well, honestly i'm not sure Crying or Very sad , but as he's been working on things and figuring how to fix them, i think that's where the insight of the day comes from. Razz

------------------------------------

hang in there frederique! Hug i'm sorry to hear things have been difficult like that for you. it's never easy when we encounter these situations, but we must persevere. do let us know how it goes with the cat! Wink i hope he will get better soon Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:19 am

Frédérique wrote:
Hi, thanks a lot for that interpretation and the extra reading! Hug it's incredible, you don't know her at all but that really seems to be the answer, she's a very talkative person while I just need also big moments of silence in my days.

I hate the feeling of being helpless so now I know what I can actually do to the situation. Thanks again, woah, who needs shrinks when you got the Lenormand Crying or Very sad Oh and an excellent point that my readings can be also about some one else than me...I'd never thought of that either. And the bear being mom...Awesome to learn all this! Razz

You're welcome Frederique! I'm glad I was able to help! I hope your cat is getting better! Mine is visibly healed. I still give her some Cranberry in a smaller dose as preventive supplement. It is said to do that for cats prone to have UTI, once a day for all their life...

@ Lakshmi
Yep, that could be that!

I didn't do a daily draw yet so I have none to post.... lala

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:22 am

ok so since it's the end of the day, here's mine for tomorrow...anyway i didn't do one today sneaking

rider + scythe

B: letter

i will get news that will cut off going somewhere apparently.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:34 am

How did it end up Lakshmi?

A word of Wisdom

Moon + Stork

Base: Fox

The word of wisdom is about earning a living by daily work (fox)

Being known and appreciated brings positive changes

Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 am

GIrls, a big polite for the silence but I'm under an incredible workload because of spring term exams...the cat is visibly doing better but now he's on insuline and on antibiotics...hehe. Imagine giving him orally medicine twice a day! Not easy!

But with mom everything is for the better and just like the cards told us, the key was communication. Excellent. :lovek:

There has been one reading that actually didn't come true, and that's when I asked about a friend of mine (it was in the other thread), who has estranged from me and I was wondering if it would be worth it to try to reconnect. I got then Star and the Key, and we interpreted it that it should be an excellent idea with a positive outcome.

Now, I mailed her but the reply was somewhat cold and actually I think it put an end to our relationship - BUT in a good way. We had grown apart a long time ago, and now she kind of put a stamp on it, claiming to move out of the continent. I actually felt a relief, because then I could let go of something that really didn't belong to my life anymore.
How do you see that outcome was in those cards? Because I don't Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:58 am

Glad to hear that your Mom is feeling better and that your cat didn't take a turn for the worst Razz Yeah I know what you mean, cat aren't really good at taking repetive medicine!

For the reading:

Well, when you look at it the Key + Star telling that it was a good solution, like following your "star", what was meant to happen...like written in the "stars"...it was positive as you actually feel relieved, and it puts a clear cut over something that was left in a grey area...

It is always better to know what it is really than to linger on "maybes...and what ifs", it was the solution as you can now turn the page.

The cards often go deeper in their answers than what we expect, they will tell more than you bargened for. Our point of view isn't always the same as the Oracle. The Oracle gives you the ultimate, what is for your greatest good...
So contacting her and getting a cold shoulder result was actually for your highest good, a negative which in the eyes of your Spirit Guide is actually a positive for you...

Like I was madly in love with my first husband even if it was not for the "love powder in my eyes" I would have seen that it was a "sick" relationship...absolutely not beneficial for me...anyway when he left I was devastated.
I tried all I could to make us go back together, even prayed but in the end it didn't happen...
If at the time I had done a reading and gotten "Key + Star" I would have jump on the conclusion that "the good outcome" was going to be that we would be back together and not divorce....and would have probably wonder why the cards showed that positive outcome when in the end we divorced....

It was for me a "negative" experience; still, in truth it was "positive", you would say it was my "lucky star" that he left and we didn't patch up! After I was through mourning over it, I realized that actually, yeah, the outcome was good! I would have wasted my life with a jerk like him!

Hope that helped! Sad
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Excellent points, LadySibella! I see it now. I'm so happy that things turned out like they did, both for you and me. And yup, gotta trust the guides! They always know what's best for us.

I'm excited now, it has really started to feel for the first time in my life that I'm actually following the path my spirit guide has tried to put me on...going to the right direction at last! Slowly but surely Very Happy I just need to learn more patience. Wink

I will do a reading now for the rest of the week, I'm gonna be creative: one card for each day, Friday, Saturday, Sunday! All those days are going to be special so I want to see what will turn out:

Friday: the cloud
Saturday: the woman
Sunday: the Moon

also as I was shuffling one card dropped by itself, I think I should check it out too: Mice.

Hmmm. Not that good and not at all what I was waiting for. I will have an exam on Saturday, probably won't be that successful. Also I'm gonna get my hair done the day before- will that be a catastrophe too Crying or Very sad and I'm gonna see my grandma - she's pretty old already. Hope she's fine.

Oh we will see, I'll let you know about the outcome!

P.S. now that I think of it, funny that the Cloud came for the hair-dresser day and the Woman for the exam - should be vice versa don't you think? Grandma and the Moon, well, it's already the "night-time" of her life. She's over 90.

The Mice just creep me out. Hope no one will get sick!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:39 am

Oops! I've just answered your question in our "Reading Practice" thread and asked about your exams not knowing that it was so close! I wish I could have done this reading sooner!
Of course if Saturday is only part of a set of exams the info I got might be of help nonetheless...For sure my 1st reading will still be helpful especially if you are able to see it before Saturday as it gives you a tip on how to put all the chances on your side!

Yes, I believe in paying particular attention to any card that falls while shuffling, for me it is an emphasis...So weird to see the Mice as it was part of the 2nd reading I did....So we got them twice now.

Don't worry too much about them as when we know about them we can take action! Razz

It was a pretty cool idea to do a reading for the rest of the week by getting one card for each day!

Saturday "your exam" "The Lady" Meaning "You" is the main event of Saturday! Yes, indeed it is a big day for you! I don't see that as a bad omen at all...another card pulled to place next to the Lady card would have been necessary as the "person cards" don't have a meaning in themselves. Right now it is just telling you that Saturday is The Day for you.
But look at my 2nd reading and I got an info about you that could probably be placed on your Saturday prevision.

Friday: The Clouds....well, for me that says that Friday you will feel somewhat uneasy, with passing concerns probably because you know that the next day you'll be taking your test. You might doubt your abilities, be confused about certain things, maybe certain subjects you learned and you momentarily are confused about them and makes you wonder how you would answer questions about them if they would come up...

Sunday: "The Moon" Sunday will be filled with emotions, probably linked to the exam you took the day before

Well that is the way I would interpret! No matter what remember one thing "believe in yourself! Relax, visualize yourself positively and do your best" that is all there is... Sad

Best wishes Frederique! Rolling Eyes

ETA: Sad I so luv your new Avatar! It could have been "The Lady" card for a Lenormand deck!
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:53 am

Yay, thanks! Love that painting too.

Ok back from the exam and also from my grandma (gotta work tomorrow, I remembered my schedule wrong LOL)

First thanks a bunch for all this support! The exam wasn't a total success, BUT it wasn't the most important exam of the spring (that's in May), I got plenty of time to shape up the areas I didn't handle that well, and the main thing is that I managed to stay calm and do my best. Wo-hoo! I also think that it was the best exam so far I've done. The results will show later if I was right!

Now about your interpretations ( I will answer for the both posts in this thread Smile )

The Clouds were right on. I had a lovely day until the hair-dresser! One thing led to another and I didn't exactly get what I wanted. But, it's just hair. I will fix it again once it's grown a bit. But I didn't get the "spoiled princess for 3 hours" feeling.

Later that day I was soooo stressed out about the upcoming exam that it pretty much colored the rest of the day. But as clouds are just steam, that was a passing feeling.

I understand perfectly that it's too soon to ask about next autumn! So that's fine Smile

I was confused about the Man though, the only men I have in my life right now are my dad (whose very supportive of my studies as he also is working pretty much in a similar field) and my teachers! Of course some classmates could be competitive and thus not want me to succeed...but I find that hard to imagine. No boyfriends so far Very Happy

So that's a mystery. Unless it means my dear spirit guide! But naturally he's supportive too...the only thing I came up with is this (tell me if it sounds too far-fetched):

-I am not that well adjusted to the idea of the spirit world because I'm a rational person by nature
-nevertheless, my guide keeps on giving me these "nudges" and they are often also very romantic ones...like he's trying to say we were lovers in a past life
-I worry that my brain is just messed up, that it can't be any spirit activity (it's hard to believe such a thing sometimes)
-and the worry what's wrong with me DOES affect my studying somewhat

So I need to adjust these two worlds, scientific and spiritual together somehow.

The positive affirmations, I did those this morning as I was freaking out just hours before the exam. I kept on visualizing knowing the answers, being comfortable writing them down, kept on repeating in my head "I know, I am able, I understand". I think it worked!

As for fixing the study area, yeah, it's under construction Very Happy I wish to grow some plants. Seeing them grow from a tiny seed somehow gives special energy and balance to the room. I'll probably plant some tomorrow.

I've also managed to be independent and follow my way of studying and not all the time worrying what and how other people are doing it. That's good, though the downside is that it makes you feel somewhat lonely sometimes. But it's a lonely road...to success! Hehe Crying or Very sad

Again, warm thanks and have a lovely Sunday! flower
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am

:ty: for your feedback Frederique!

Sorry I've not posted for a while but Spring is at the door and there is a lot of work as we have to prepare the land! Didn't get much free time lately...

You are on the right track to succeed! A positive mind makes a lot of difference...
Now about your Spirit Guide, yes, I think that I read that a Spirit Guide can be someone we have been very close to in a past life! I will check as I think I remember in which book I read that.

Now for the reading, if that would represent your Spirit Guide and we have to take it as "helping" I would interpret it as:

Your Spirit Guide would help you with the stress that your preparation work creates.

Mice + Fox (stress + work)

So with the question i had asked "what you should do to pass the tests"

If the Man represents your Spirit Guide it would be "turn to him to help you not stress over the preparation work you need to do"

I pulled 2 cards asking "Who is that Man" and I got:

The Tower + The Book

Seems to be someone important, someone imposing, someone over you, or controling (Tower) and with the book someone educated, having knowledge

Yes it could be your Spirit Guide or another person. Your Dad could be him, as he could be of help (again if we take that combination as help coming to overcome the stress caused by work) or a teacher that would help you or to whom you could turn for help.

Thing is I'm really not sure how to take the combination whether we take it as "a man or male figure (your Mom could be a male figure as you live with her and she can represent both the Mom and Dad of the family. Can also be if she has masculine ways of dealing with things. Like "strong personality" etc...) or if we take it as a disturbance that you have to stay away from if you want to succeed.

If we take "him" as not helping it can be a man at your workplace that would make you stress over your work maybe demanding too much of you and making your work stressful which then would affect your studies...or can be a Man or a Male figure "stressing about your preparation work" which in turn would make you stress too! and the advice is stay away, don't let his stress affect you...In that case, if your Mom is a "male figure" is she stressed about your exams?

The thing is there is in this reading the notion of you needing to rearrange things around to create a very peaceful, and solitary place where you can prepare yourself for the exams...so I'm kind of thinking that maybe the "Man" here is a disturbance more than help. And in that case I don't think it would be your Spirit Guide, because even if he is distracting you by what he says, he is not stressing you in your work (Mice+Fox) or destroying your preparation work bit by bit...Our Spirit Guide are very positive and only there to help us and protect us.

Well, I wish I could be of more help with that interpretation but this time I'm not too sure.
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:16 am

Lady Sibella,

thank you for that help - I'm so ashamed, I should have thanked you a long time ago! Hug

I had a really hard time for weeks, I've been so busy and on the verge of a burn-out almost- but now I've finally found my peace of mind. del6

Looking back at that divination, this is what I see:

The stress that I had was mainly caused by the idea that passing this one exam is the only way to go. If I fail, my future would get tricky -almost impossible.

You said, that a spirit guide may have been someone we know from our past life. My regression hypnosis session (I started a thread about past lives!) cleared that for me: we were indeed very close, like soulmates and lovers. But we were not allowed to be together in that life.

So what I did was basically just follow my spirit guide's nudges, and I went on this beautiful journey of couple of days - later found out we had actually lived there before - long story! But anyway, after I came back from there I just felt like my head had been updated like a computer Very Happy

And I could see another path, what would maybe suit me even better, if the exam wouldn't be a success. And guess what - I feel so relieved. My friends saw the difference immediately. One girl who is very lively and often jumps to conclusions said, "well why don't you move to that place where you went if it's that good for you!"

All I want to say is thank you all for helping me out on this chapter, I feel now much more whole of a person and I'm ready for my future - because I feel good things might be on their way. And studying just isn't everything!

I climbed an ancient ruin there in the light snow, and the view over the valley and towns just cleared my mind like the best meditation ever. Sometimes we need to just get away from all this every-day working in order to see where the other roads are and where they might lead us.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:42 am

You're welcome Frederique and don't worry about it we all get caught up with life....

It is awesome what you said! I wish I could find a good life regression guide! I use a Cd and it's Ok but I feel I'm missing out on much more!

i'm glad we were able to help this is an exiting time of your life! like a new beginning! This is so awesome that journey you took! I find out that as we open ourselves to look into past lives more memories pop up! I live that myself!

I'm gonna check out your past life thread! Don't have a daily reading yet...I've been too busy learning that Lenormand method and doing my homework for it!

Glad to have you back Frederique! Hug
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:51 am

Good to be back LadySibella! Razz

I'd like to share a reading method I used today, can't share the actual cards because it was not my table Very Happy

I did it to my friend, just listening to my intuition, and my friend was there present as well. I ended up doing a table I've never done before.

First I took out the woman card, as representing my friend, and placed it on the table on the left. Then I asked my friend to say a number, had to be less than 10. As she picked the number, I took that amount of cards out and placed them in a line next to the woman card.

Now, in my Lenormand guide booklet that I've only recently started to study more closely, it says that some cards have a different interpretation depending on whether they appear on the table close to the "person" card (man/woman) or further away. So I used that as a way to interpret the cards - as well as the surrounding cards.

It was amazing how coherently it depicted her current situation, really. What do you think about the location of the card in relation to the "person card", is it significant? What if you do a table without the man/woman placed there?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Daily Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next