Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin

Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:02 am

Frédérique wrote:
howdy LadySibella and oh so good to see you here again Lakshmi! Hug it's been a while!
ahhh i missed you again! Question  yea i need to come here more often!!! it's just so hectic lately awe 
but good to see you too Hug

i can't figure if i can post this here, but i finally got my Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle and i wanted to post my first try-out!

"what do i need to know about today?"

answer: Summons
Base: reminder (to used to lenormand lol. i did a base without thinking)

spirituality! i'm getting out of touch and i need to get back into it more!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:59 am

my Lenormand daily reading:

Mountain + Clouds
B: Moon

difficulties and uncertainties.
interestingly enough i feel that this is connected to my prior reading. with the Moon, it could very much be giving more details on my spiritual life? while the HON oracle speaks about what i should do, the lenormand speaks of what it has become.......
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:46 am

A word of wisdom with the HON

Fragment + Vision + Confidence

When things are unclear and you only able to see part of a situation there is a work done behind the scene, in these times we should keep our head up and rest assured that what has to be will be even if we cannot know what is going on at the time.

Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 pm

hi again..I'm here to tell you about last month reading..yes it was clear and had it right for me..I had to get my point across with finances and trying to set aside money for a holiday..also tried to find joy in my life and surroundings and still working at that but it's getting there..was wondering if you could do one for this month for me..thank you
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:39 pm

So sorry Ember to find your post only today...Confused Thanks a lot for this feedback!

For the reading i wish I had stopped by BC earlier...Tomorrow and Friday will be tight for me but I could have some free time this week end. The month is about half way gone...but I can still do it for what is left Smile 
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm

don't be in a rush..it doesn't matter for now..life comes first
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 am

whi Ember!

In the end I opted to do a "Weekly Reading Forecast" because the "Monthly" I used before really covers a month so it is supposed to be done around the 1st of the month.

I've done it again with the Eltynne Oracle that I am experimenting with and this is a new spread that i am also trying out. Smile I did one for myself today and will see how accurate it can be using this spread...

So look at it as a "Forecast for this week Sept 16th to Sept 22nd"

About you, your state of mind, disposition:

This week you will feel the need for the support,  the attention of people that are close to you; and/or you might ponder about loyalty, faithfulness, understanding in general.

Relationships:

Though they look prosper, harmonious, sincere…you will still feel lacking, misunderstood at times, what others will shower on you this week won't be enough to fill your need. Like being surrounded and still feeling alone in your little world.

Work/ activities:

You will have a sense a achievement, of accomplishing successfully something you worked for and that a page has turned, marking the end of a cycle.

Finances:

This week, your satisfaction regarding finances will have its ups and downs, you could go from one extreme to another, like being very hopeful and positive about your finances to being concerned and pessimistic. It seems that finances, material things will draw out of you intense reactions.

Surprise:

The unexpected thing, the "surprise" of the week….you will be rewarded for all your efforts and diligence,  you will have reached a level regarding what you are working on. Your are heading in the right direction, keep climbing….You have support from above.

Card that fell: A card that falls during shuffling is something that wants to be noticed, it means pay attention to that info it kind of gives you the atmosphere surrounding the reading.

Your week is marked by a new start in your life, you are moving forward toward your goals. You have not arrived yet but you have left! Razz

That's all for this week!Sad  Hope that will shed some light into your life...Thanks for your feedback on that one and next Sunday I'll do the last week of Sept!

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:12 pm

sense of achievement and something I've worked for..yes..I've been waiting to get decorating in my house and was trying to get a new sofa and it's always being put off with money needed for elsewhere then the guy I was getting one from didn't have a delivery driver...just heard 2 days ago that my sofa is on the way so now I can get going and get a carpet now...finances..well they are away with buying the sofas lol
the being surrounded but always feeling alone is something that's always been with me...it's to do with my parents dying when I was a teenager and I was on my own at 16..that feeling never goes..even now at 41 I hate being in the house by myself..which is today and why I'm on the internet lol..also helps to read lots too

yes... thanks for that..all going on the right track for now
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:21 am

:ty: Ember for your feedback! It's understandable that you have this feeling lingering as it has to be quite difficult to have to part with your parents when you are so young.

I didn't live anything that painful but just because my Mom had to go to the hospital when I was 2 1/2 and stayed there for 2 months I didn't live it too well and it left an open wound in me. For years i had an overwhelming fear of being abandoned, or of getting lost, of being left alone...it came upon me in day time and as nightmares during the night. Things only became better around my 30's.

Visibly that new spread works pretty well... It is on track for me too up to today Smile There was 1 part i wanted to avoid...and i thought it was going well, hey we're Friday! But...it did happen today, I had a little heated conversation very mad Oh, well...nothing too bad but I never enjoy them...
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:41 am

polite  Ember, in the end i could not do any readings this past week-end. I was gone all saturday as I went to the 40th annual Wilder's day festival and sunday got busy with family. I guess I'll wait and do the full month of October for you and me as well Smile 
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:24 am

don't rush yourself or let it get in the way of life..as I seem to say lots lol
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:26 am

clown Ember! Thanks for your patience and here it is!!!par7 Your forecast for the month of October!

1) About you, your state of mind, disposition:

This month you will have your health in mind and how to improve it, how to find more rest, to quiet your mind. You will want to know more about how to handle your health condition and/or will be expecting some more info, news, or test results.

2) Feelings, relationships:

It seems that light spirited moments, happiness will be impaired by physical discomforts and/or watered down by waves of stress in your relationships.
Your personal health condition, the way you are going to feel this month could affect your good nature, your good mood and therefore your happiness could be lessen, tarnished by that.
Like you feel happy, ready to party but then a wave of heaviness comes upon you, or you don't feel so good physically so it kind of spoil the fun, or your illness is weighting on you and in the end you don't have the heart for it anymore. All this can remain in the area of your feeling and/or it can have an impact on your relationships.
But in that case, remember that it is nobody's fault. Certain conditions are creating an atmosphere that puts stress upon relationships. Just like a little cloud blocking the light of the sun. There is nothing wrong with the sun; it is still as bright and warm but it is the cloud that makes the sun look and feel different.

3) Work, activities:  

Your active life will take a turn this month, nothing constructive will occur, it will seem like you cannot accomplish anything, you do something and here it goes down the drain.  You work at something but it doesn't work out in the end. There is just nothing you can do about it, it is not your fault, it is just the way it is; it is not meant to be. This month is not a good time to try to start anything new, to start any project, or to work on anything special. Just give it a rest because that is what you need, take a break focus on relaxing more than on doing.

It can also be that something upon which you have put your energy, for which you have worked, tried to build up will not progress this month, and either you will temporarily set it aside or you will abandon the idea/project, you'll let go of it. Again whatever occurs is what was meant to be, it had to happen that way….so there is no need to be alarmed. Moreover, it can be for greater good, sometimes it is better to start all over, at another, more appropriate time.

4) Material life, finances:

This month the focus of your resources will be on caring for your family well being, entertainment, pleasure, gathering around a good meal,  going out, buying gifts, or anything that is needed, etc…  but your spending will be well thought about.
It won't be impulsive spending, you'll know what you are doing and why. If you are buying a gift or anything that you see is needed, you will know just the right one to choose and you will also evaluate the cost, the quality/price etc… Possibly, you will spend money on educational material for family member(s)

Synthesis:

No matter the ups and downs regarding the way you are going to feel, no matter the way it will look regarding your activity, this month has to be looked upon positively, as a success, as fulfilling a greater purpose in your life. Even the discomforts or setbacks of our lives are there for our benefit to accomplish the purpose of our life journey. They are there for the "greater good", like my spirit guide was telling me last week:

"Life is like a big puzzle that we are making, without having a picture of the finished puzzle in the box as we normally do…While we are working on it, we can't see the "big picture" and at times, it is hard to find the missing pieces, at other times the placement of certain pieces doesn't make much sense to us, we are wondering "what on earth is this puzzle all about?" "what kind of picture are we making?" At times, the picture that has been done so far,  doesn't look that great, or promising; but we have to keep in mind that this is just a part of the picture! It is a well needed darker area, the shade that will enable the subject of the picture to stand out, that will make the light shine even brighter! So we have to keep placing every puzzle piece regardless of the way it looks at the moment, remembering that it is there for our greater good, it is there for a purpose and it is indispensable to the picture….and the day we see the puzzle all finished, we will understand."

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:40 am

thanks for that..I can already tell you about the spending being right as I've just said this week when my husband gets his work pay in at the end of october we'll be getting the christmas gifts..he'll have a big pay this month so we'll be getting that out the way and I've been writing a list and working out how much to spend on each person..
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:41 am

:ty:  Ember for this first feedback! Enjoy your time Christmas shopping!! October is a good time to do so...I also got few ideas! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 pm

the health is also correct as I was waiting on getting an appointment to have my dosage of pills to go up to control my epilesy more..the neurologist is busy..my son works for the hospital in patient records and gave me a number to phone where they have the next couple of months appointments that need to be sent out..my name is on the list but no date which will mean nothing for the next 2 months
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:51 am

If you get time, can you do an Aries reading. March 22nd 1963. As far as I know the Sun and Moon were both in Mars at the time I was born.
No rush, just if you get the time.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:01 am

@ Ember

Thanks for your feedback and I hope that all will go well as you wait for this appointment Hug 

@ Mars

I would have gladly done it for you if I knew how to, but so far I've never done an astro reading, I know very little about astrology...polite 
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:10 am

my month one all seems correct..when you have time another monthly one please..or a christmas one to see if I get through the holidays lol
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:03 am

No problem! Today i finally had time to do my month of November, if I can steal some spare time tomorrow I'll do yours!!! This month should be pretty good for me, hope we'll have good news for you too! Hug 

Thanks again for your feedback, that helps!Razz 
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:09 am

polite  Ember for not being able to post you a reading for November but it was an awful month for me, running through and fro, way too many duties, I was so pressured that I fell sick. Hopefully things will calm down soon but as I have not finished our accounting it won't be good until this is behind me!  Question 

Still, I have done a reading for you about the Holidays!  cheerleader  I had actually done  it Dec 1st but never got a chance to type it...

Here is what I ask according to what you had said on your post (I assume it was for Christmas didn't think about New Year's day...hope I was right) :

"Will Ember's health condition let her spend a good Christmas Eve and day?"

Ember what came through the cards is that you seem to have your hubby on your mind about this coming holiday...like you really would like to feel fine and give him a great Christmas, that he won't have to worry about the way you feel, etc...
it did show that your health condition could play the "trouble maker" during this holiday, it could be difficult for you to go through the festivities peacefully...
But the advice given to you to have a Christmas like you would like to, is to use all you know about your health problem, play smart to counter attack to keep it from hindering you to have a great celebration. Also I don't know if that is coherent with your health problem, but the cards were leading me toward the need to control your mind, like if having a calm mind would help you??? If that would be the case, you would make sure to relax, not have too many things that put too much demands on your mind.
Finally, keep your spirit up, do not worry about whether it is going to go well or not, instead visualize the outcome you desire.
Use the experience that is available to you regarding your health problem so to help as much as can be, so to put all aces in your hand. Dig into your inner strength and inner peace, make the best out of this Christmas.

So, the cards didn't give me a clear cut "yes, all will go perfect", neither "No, it will go wrong" but I think the answer is pretty good, as though your health condition was shown as being a potential problem, it shows also that there could be a way for you to counter attack, to at least temper down if not stay free from any trouble. There are visibly things that you can do to help control your problem, so take advantage of all you have learned about it.

I do hope that all will be well and that you will have a wonderful Christmas! Sending you blessings and keeping you in my prayers!  Hug After all Christmas is day for miracle! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 pm

thanks for that..you didn't have to do this and hope you are feeling better

this is all going right so far and don't see it changing soon..I do keep everything to myself though as I don't like to trouble people with my problems but my husband knows what's going on and I can see him worried about me even though he doesn't let it show..it's what happens when you've been together a long time..you just know..but I am getting Christmas all sorted and getting into the festive spirit..so knowing I'm trying to keep everything in the back of my mind and that I'm doing it right for now is making me feel better..thank you

hope you have a great Christmas and the new year make you healthy, wealthy and wise
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 am

Thanks Ember for your feedback and I'm happy i was able to squeeze it in and to be of help!  Very Happy 

Thanks also for your best wishes, sounds great to me and I'm taking them all in!!!  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Whenever you have the time. A reading for me now or a monthly one. thanks
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:02 am

It's a deal!  Sad 

I don't know if i get a chance this week end but i'll do it ASAP  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:31 am

If you have time I'd love a reading. When I was born the Sun and Moon were both in Aries. March 22nd and yep it's my birthday today. I have my star chart and if you want I'll scan it and post it for you.
No worries if you don't have time.
Apollo. x
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:36 am

Mars wrote:
If you have time I'd love a reading. When I was born the Sun and Moon were both in Aries. March 22nd and yep it's my birthday today. I have my star chart and if you want I'll scan it and post it for you.
No worries if you don't have time.
Apollo. x

Razz  You got it! I will do a "birthday spread" for u! I can't do anything with astrology because I know very little on that subject...  Confused  but the birthday spread i speak about is very good I've done it for myself and it gives you a general view from this birthday to the next  Smile 

I will try to be able to do it this week as it is supposed to be done on your birthday or at the most during the month of your birthday and well March will be over soon...

So keep an eye on that thread!  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next