Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin

Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:36 am

Mars wrote:
If you have time I'd love a reading. When I was born the Sun and Moon were both in Aries. March 22nd and yep it's my birthday today. I have my star chart and if you want I'll scan it and post it for you.
No worries if you don't have time.
Apollo. x

Razz  You got it! I will do a "birthday spread" for u! I can't do anything with astrology because I know very little on that subject...  Confused  but the birthday spread i speak about is very good I've done it for myself and it gives you a general view from this birthday to the next  Smile 

I will try to be able to do it this week as it is supposed to be done on your birthday or at the most during the month of your birthday and well March will be over soon...

So keep an eye on that thread!  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:41 am

Thank you. xx  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:57 am

Hi Ember & Mars! Your readings are done but i have to type them and right now I've got too much on my plate... but i'll get down to it hopefully tomorrow...Thanks for your patience  Evil or Very Mad 

@ Ember: I've done a monthly reading for April.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:13 pm

thanks and no hurry
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:50 am

polite  for the delay, I didn't succeed to type the readings I had done as soon as I thought I would….

So first Ember  Sad 

Month of April

Physical state: It seems that you will get some solutions to any physical problem like a way to handle it,  or to stabilize your physical state. There seems to be a need to balance work and "play time", do not exert yourself too much. Try to build up a time for fun, just enjoying life, for entertainment/pleasure. There is a need to relax to bring balance in the physical part of your life.

Material life: It seems that there will be expenses made for the care of the household, also like if there would be some changes in your material life linked to some work situation.

Relationship life: loving, caring relationships at home, lots of support, a spirit of sacrifice/selfless spirit….being a faithful companion to your loved ones, like really making their well being come first.

Challenges: It seems that you have to be careful this month, you might end up having to go one way or another and there could be difficulties ahead on that path, that will need to be tended for they are the type of problems that you cannot neglect to address, if you would they would only get bigger. You've got to knock them down at the embryo state. Be cautious if you would have to make a choice, watch out for the catch what seems too good to be true often is….
It seems also that another form of challenge would be feeling  like you have no power over your daily life and that you would go about certain activities, because you feel you just have to, or by habit of doing certain tasks like going through the motion. So you don't find joy in it, you do it because you think that is what is expected of you, like you would feel it's your duty… but if that is the case, remember the wisdom given  about your physical state, you need to make room for fun and taking a break, do not overload yourself.

Accomplishments: it seems you will learn more about maybe an illness or some serious matter that can make a drastic change in your life. But any accomplishment this month will be affected by how well you tackle the challenges that were spoken about. There might be ups and downs in your approach, as you face these challenges.

Wisdom given about this month:

Keep a positive mind, believe in your good fortune, open yourself to receive, have faith that the wheel may turn unexpectedly . Be strong, reach down into your inner strength, stay alert ready to seize any good opportunity. Be the one bringing changes by releasing positive energies around you, by being a light an inspiration for the ones around you. Be the one at least for this month who will watch over your family, like a mama bear protecting her cubs. But while doing that do not overload your shoulders, keep balance in your life…..again remember what was said about your physical state.

Thanks for your feedback i hope this reading will help, keep in mind that a reading cannot be trusted 100%  Smile 

Evil or Very Mad 

@ Mars

I don't have more time to type yours but rest assured that I will Razz 
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:53 am

there is one or two problems just now in my life and this is showing that in the challenges section..there does seem to be a choice I need to make and funny enough I'm going to talk about this tonight and get it sorted

so thanks for that..all seems to be going right (or wrong lol) so far
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:36 am

the reading said

lots of support, a spirit of sacrifice/selfless spirit
being faithful companion to your loved ones
you will learn more about maybe an illness or some serious matter that can make a drastic change in your life
Be the one at least for this month who will watch over your family

my husband has had trouble remembering things and had a appointment for the hospital on the 14th..found there is a problem with his memory and he's to go back on then 12th may for more tests
the tests are for the early signs of dementia

if you have time could you do one for may please..but don't have to if you are busy
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:29 am

Ember wrote:
the reading said

lots of support, a spirit of sacrifice/selfless spirit
being faithful companion to your loved ones
you will learn more about maybe an illness or some serious matter that can make a drastic change in your life
Be the one at least for this month who will watch over your family

my husband has had trouble remembering things and had a appointment for the hospital on the 14th..found there is a problem with his memory and he's to go back on then 12th may for more tests
the tests are for the early signs of dementia

if you have time could you do one for may please..but don't have to if you are busy

I'm sorry to hear about the health problems that your hubby has to go through and hope that somehow he won't get into anything serious.
I'm gonna pray for your husband's health and place him into God's hands, and as soon as i can i will look into May for you  Hug 

I leave you with this quote:

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” Dr. Martin Luther King
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:43 am

@ Mars

Sorry for the long delay but i've been swamped still i finally got the time to type the reading I had done for you for your birthday. I hope that what i got will make sense to you and will help you create your life for the best  Sad  Keep in mind that this reading is good for the period of time between this 2014 birthday and the next.

This year will be more about the here and now, the down to earth side of your journey. The focus tends to be on the way you relate with the world, with people, with what you can do on a physical plane. A time to get a hold of your life, to look into how you feel and work on any area of your emotions that needs to be tended. While settling down in this world and finding your place in it, and what you can bring at a physical level beside what you bring at a spiritual level.

1 You at this time:

You are grounded, down to earth you are in the here and now, you are  setting yourself to succeed on your own, you value independent living, you have not reached your goals yet but you are on your way….

2 Opportunity:

You will be presented opportunities but will tend to be disheartened, you will tend to miss to see all the goodies as you focus on chattered dreams, on past failures, on the negative side of things. Look at opportunities on the bright side, do not dissect them to bring out all the cons you can come up with, do not dismiss them with judging from start that "it will never work".

3 Challenges:

Trouble to reconcile with your emotions, difficulties to share with another, to bond with somebody, to really invest yourself, to get into any form of partnership, difficulties to be in a relationship, to be one with another, to give your trust and of your inner being, the real you. You will tend to feel more like being a loner, to react as an introvert.

4 Guidance:

Do not hesitate, don't be reluctant to receive help from others,  open up yourself to other's help, compassion, etc.. instead of seeking to be a recluse, shutting yourself up in your tower licking your wounds, thinking that you have to make it on your own. This year is a time to open up to others and receive what others may give you, time to mingle with others, let them in.

5 Goal that may come to pass:

What might come to pass if you open up and are ready to receive, is that you would reach certain goals and find certain satisfaction with yourself, feel that you have accomplished something that matters to you and feel content.

thank you  for giving a feedback on that reading  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:47 am

WOW, thank you. That's probably the best reading I've ever had as you got how I am at the moment completely right.
My emotions are so messed up. They are full of sadness, lost, empty as if a part of me is missing. The trouble is I'm the type pf person who is ruled by my emotions and over the years that's always been the best way for me. But now things are different, I wish I could just switch them off but I can't.
I have shut myself away thinking I could deal with things alone, but so far that's not working.
You are also so right, my life is now about the here and now. I'm unable to think about the future any more and for the first time in my life I have no plans, aims or goals. Tomorrow will be empty, sad and lonely just like today. It's a horrible way to be. Being introvert is not the real me, but it's how I am right now. In fact the real me is normally anything but introvert.
At the moment I'm finding it impossible to form any type of relationship and as long as I stay as I am I never will, will I?
So, as from now I will try to open up a little and maybe my emotions will fall back into place and the real me will come back. It's going to be difficult because there's an emptiness inside me which I don't  know how to get rid of. So, I'll take baby steps starting now.
It's as if a light has gone out inside me and it's a horrible way to feel. I wish I knew what to do.

Thank you again for such a good reading. Hopefully if and whenever I get back to being myself again, I can do a reading for you.

Mars.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 am

thank you    Hug  ..it's nice to know there's people watching over him and from above too ..but as he says that he's ok for now and this will be years if it is dementia

no rush for my reading
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:18 pm

@ Mars

thank you  for your feedback i'm glad it resonated with you! Razz 

@ Ember

You're welcome  Evil or Very Mad 

Ember wrote:
....he's ok for now and this will be years if it is dementia

And it is possible that he will never have to go through that, "healing miracles" are always a potential  Razz
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:54 am

Hi Ember!

Sunday i was able to do your reading but i've been to and fro and could not find time to post it until now  polite 

So this is a forecast for the Month of May:

The cut (i cut the deck to see the tonality of the reading) revealed that "Health matters" are on your mind

What dominates the month of May is the need to put up some efforts in finding solutions, ideas, to deal with some unfortunate things, discussion "around the table" so to speak, will be beneficial as advices and help are sought, there is the need to find a way to relax through the adversities.

You will receive some "news" that will bring more in-depth info on a matter that is challenging. You are encouraged to look beyond the surface, beyond what is, to think "out of the box" this attitude will help you as you to find solutions, ideas. Have an open mind if an idea seems somewhat "unorthodox". Linking that with what the cut revealed, if there is some ideas to deal with health matters that is not following "traditional" treatments it is worth looking deeper into it.

It seems that if you encounter any problem that demands justice to be done, if you have any confrontation, you will succeed to resolve them. You will be able to communicate well, to make a point to favor your case, to bring about a well balanced solution, agreement. Someone might even speak up for you.

The Wisdom given to you for this month of May is "patience", be patient with all that will be going on, be patient in finding ideas, solutions to any matter and again looking at the cut, be patient with health matters. There can be some delays, can even look like road blocks, things that have to be postpone, rescheduled but it is meant to be and it has a purpose. Be ready to go out of your way, be ready to think out of the box…..Give any matter some time and hold on to your faith, help might seem slow to come, it might not necessarily come the way that you imagine, still remain in a position of expectation, and gratitude, be ready to receive.

Hope this will give you some insights that you can use to work things out for the best Smile 

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:59 am

thanks and I didn't want you to take time out your busy life for this..but this is great thank you very much..this sounds like me most of the year lol..still got the hubby and his second hospital appointment on Monday but I'll let you know how this goes

Rolling Eyes   Hug 
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:38 pm

You're welcome Ember! keeping you and your household in my prayers!  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Ok, I felt like doing a quick reading, so why not post it!
Wisdom for today - esp relating to some 'financial issue' that arose:
Strength and 8 of air (angel tarot)
I have great inner strength that allows me to move forward in life with a sense of self worth and value. 8 of air shows the 'illusion of being trapped' and lack of self confidence... These 2 cards invite me to release my fears and remain open with confidence, and mostly to keep going forward.
I can't keep my eyes off the halo above the strength's head, like a lucky star that is there for me..

So let's not allow my mind to feel to worry and anxious about this matter... (easier said than done, but that'll be my challenge of the day!!)
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:03 am

Thx for sharing Shanouche!

well you got me into using my Tarot instead of my Lenormand! i've got to practice more with it anyway... and you inspired me to ask for a wisdom about our Dec finances knowing it is gonna be heavy in bills!

i got:

The Moon + King of Pentacles

it seems i'm told that the upcoming bills seems frightening to me, but they appear not like truly are, they seem to be a huge burden but we'll have what it takes to pay them (king of pentacles)

Any thought on my interpretation?
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:33 am

Wink So for my reading this morning... Right after posting it, I decided to take a deep breath. It is only an illusion...
I need to do some repairs on my car. In March, I was told it would amount to 700eur, and yesterday, they told me I should count on 1500eur rather! Plus I need to get the heating (about 800eur) so I was really panicked...
So, I took a breath and asked: show me how to overcome this illusion... I posted a message on facebook asking about an address of a garage, and got one, who will repair my car for 700eur!
So... Strength: I've been working on this 'your thoughts create your reality' for a while. The other one said it is an illusion, let's open up to other possibilities, I surrendered, and indeed found a way out Smile

For your reading, I would say the moon shows your fears about money, about lack, the believes you have that come up in the face of the situation (the bills). The Kind of pentacle is the 'good father', the person who is careful and wise, taking care all is done in due time, and who spends wisely. The King of pentacle also announces an increase in money, thanks to the wise use of his resources and to his good relationships that can provide him with thoughtful advise. So, make some calculation, make sure all is paid in due time and be assured all will be taken care of. Also, be careful, you might meet someone who could have some good ideas that could help you Wink
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Razz great thoughts everyone, i enjoyed reading them!

i agree, for the moon + K. pents, i can't think of anything to add lol. for me, that's what it means!

^ that's great Shanouche that you manage to find another cheaper deal! that's just amazing how readings can help like that! Razz

well, so here's my w.o.w for tomorrow (it's late evening right now)

i got: strength + 4 Pents.

i need to remember that i have the inner will and strength to overcome problems, i not only have that, but the control as well. (controlling the environment.) also speaking towards work i think. a time of carefully conserving what's spent, finding ways to make it work.

what do you think? i'm still rather of a novice with both tarot and lenormand! i don't have a lot of time lately for it anymore...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Hi everyone,

Thanks Lakshmi, I agree, this is fun Smile

For your wow, what comes to my mind while reading you is... control. Maybe too much of it.
Strength is all about inner strength, when you have faith in your abilities, there is no need for pressure and control, all is done with some sort of softness, you 'know' you have strength to overcome any situation... 4 of pentacles is about the same, yes there is a need for structure, organisation, but be careful not to become too rigid in order to let room for new opportunities to enter your life...
Does this speak to you?

My wow...
8 of water and the moon...
8 water is all about wanting to move on, turning my back on the old and venturing into a new world, to move closer to my emotions and my new spiritual aspirations. Finally I made it, I am leaving my past behind, and therefore allowing new things (work and love) to come into my life!!
The moon is what can help me, again, it is all about closure on the past. I seem to still feel insecure about leaving all I know to move to the unknown but the moon invites me to go within, listen to those fears, see the illusion, they are not rational, maybe not even mine, so I can let go. This self awareness will help me let go. My intuition is very strong and guiding me to this change ahead.
What a beautiful wow!! Smile

Have a great day! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:58 pm

yes it is a beautiful w.o.w!!

well to today was a lot about work, and even so, i think what you said applied. it's rather manual, requiring strength and such. and there were moments where that applied. thank you for your thoughts on this!

well, my w.o.w for tomorrow is: Star + ace wands

looks quite nice! seems like any kind of hopes and expectations should be seized on and put into action!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:14 pm

thank you Shanouche for your input! it makes sense to me! I used the wisdom of the King of Pentacles today! i had a tempting offer but it was not the time for that, so i resisted!

I do enjoy to be back practicing especially as we are practicing the Tarot as i do need to progress with these cards (i'm more used to the Lenormand)!

Well, today my cards were:

2 of cups and Temperance

I thought about good union needs good balance ???

For yours Lakshmi i would have interpreted the same
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:37 am

Hey!

Glad your reading make sense for you.

So I had 8 water and the moon (closure on the past, on the fears) and indeed it was a day high on intuition but then bringing home some fears. Went to see friends, who had friends over, discussing about their wedding next summer, reminding me I'm still single........ And during the night I had some strong nightmares and woke up around 3.00 quite afraid. But I decided to listen to my fears and see they belong to the past and then release them. Then I went back to sleep, serene Smile

2 cups and temperance, that talks about relationship and communication, kind communication. The relationship is moving to a higher level, with more understanding and forgiveness.
with temperance, I would think: beware not to let the relationship become too platonic, loose the intimacy...

I did not do a reading for today - back to work, no time... but here is my wow for tomorrow:
Interesting: 2 major arcanas! Balance (or temperance) and the emperor!
So tomorrow my challenge will be to keep my balance, evaluate the situation and take time to make decisions, also take the time to talk this through. And the emperor... I need to be concrete and organised.
It also shows the perfect combination of spiritual aspects (14) and the material, day to day life (4). Might tend to daydream a lot but should focus on action.

Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:18 am

Thx for the additional info on my reading!

very interesting the interpretation you shared on your readings! didn't get a chance to do one for today, i've been working "behind the scene" on Black Cat...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:46 am

So for my reading, I would say it was all about combining the spiritual and material/day to day, especially since we have had such a blast with a friend about Christmas, movies, food, decoration and all. And Christmas is the spiritual and laughing the 'material' or concrete.
For the rest, nothing really...

Ok, let's do another one for tomorrow:
8 of air and queen of fire
Hum... It seems I'll be feeling a little trapped in my life, which would erode my confidence. So I need to remember this is an illusion and I should take action in order to have faith in my abilities.
The queen of fire is just that: the confident person who acknowledges her worth, spreads her wings and fly.
So, I would say my lack of self confidence should be short-lived Wink
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:21 am

i really like your way of analyzing the cards! Razz if i'm not wrong your tarot calls the suit of Swords "air" and the suit of wands "fire"?

i asked "what about tomorrow?" and ouch! it looks gloomy for me!

i got the Tower (16) and the Hierophant (5)

There's something that is going to happen, like inevitable thing that kind of shakes my world big time and i cannot prevent it? this is for me to take lesson and i have to look for the old wisdom to do that...

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next