Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading Exchange

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin

Reading Exchange - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:53 am

unbelievable  really AMAZING!!!! yes, indeed i do believe you nailed it just right!  Cool the Wild Faires are already giving a "Wisdom" and I'm gonna heed what you said!

thank you  again for my BD reading!!!!

so ok, here was my reading with the Lenormand

Don't have time for the pics but you know the Lenormand and when i have some time i can always add them!

Will I get my WW of the fairy?

I chose the Lady to represent me

Child + Fox --- Lady --- Ring + Clover

Cut Heart + Ring

What is funny is that I got the Child which makes me think of the Fool you got!  highfive

Ok so here it goes:

Some carelessness went on with the work of an employee (child+Fox) something was not quite right which affected the order agreement (Ring)
Still the store is trustworthy and remain bound to the order/agreement. They will do what is right and make it work out. Things will turn out  for the best.
Now the Clover also makes me think of the  "opportunity" to seize... and with your reading i'll say that like you mentioned it, there's an opportunity to learn!

The cut revealed to me that things will turn out to my liking and the wrong will be made right concerning my order.

I'll give a FB on that!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:53 am

Reading Exchange - Page 3 2750753737 Lah
I think it was pretty amazing, yes.
You're much welcome for your BD reading!

Nice one with the lenormand too... I'd say the child and the fox align with the fool, indicating a mild trixster...

Really great. So you should get it any time now I guess!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:26 am

Here's the FB: they sent me an email to tell me that a replacement had been shipped today! happy so now it will be another 8 business days...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 6:13 am

Wink
courage dear then! I'll be worth the wait!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:17 am

LadySibella wrote:

Hi, here is a further-down-the-road feedback...

The 2 cards of the cut: Situation, what is going on right now that you need to know

Heart + Moon

There is an honorable idea to do good, an desire born from compassion for others, to have a business that would be well established to touch many, to change their lives. But I was drawn to the vines on the Heart card, and the face of the Moon looking at them, so that tells me it might take time for this desire to grow and take shape in this realm.

This is true indeed.

1+2: Foundations of the matter

Stork + Tree

Changes, healings have been going on, on target with the pattern of your life journey and to establish a solid spirituality so that you can actually have what it takes to help others, as you need first to be well before extending your energy to others or you would stretch yourself thin… by being well rooted you can be a solace to others and bring healing into their lives.

I can say now that healing 'had' not really been going, but were about to go, and now have. Now I see the journey, and the patterns that I managed to release in the past few months and yes I see that was needed before I could move on!

hang on to your spiritual practice... press in, i know it can be hard at times when it seems that everyone in the spiritual realm as turned deaf... but even when it seems that nothing is happening they are very much active on our behalf. So keep your faith and your spirituality strong. That is what they are also working on, to have you grow in your spirituality so that you can handle mission that will be more demanding. With what you are doing and wanna do you need to be well charged up spiritually because you need to give it away...

Yes, I feel everybodys is deaf presently... But my spriritually has really been strengthen too and yes it is taking me beyond anything I would have imagined!

3+4: What future is there for this matter

Book + Child

This goal to established that kind of business still requires more knowledge to grow, maybe even a certain degree (possibly one you don't have yet, a new but needed one) to back it up so that people feel secure at first when it is not yet established, before your business gets the "mouth to mouth" referrals; they would have something to hold on to. But your business will also require you to back up your knowledge with a child like faith. You have to believe deep inside that you have what it takes in you, that you can make a difference. Also you need to see with your mind eyes the fulfillment of your goal: an established, prosper wellness business.
Pondering on the Child card, I felt also that you have to be ready to explore new grounds, that you will have to be courageous, bold and go on uncharted territories, even when the unknown makes you feel uneasy, persevering with your faith and a will to discover to learn more.
This business cannot happen overnight it requires dedication, perseverance and time to grow.

Yes again, I've been studying a lot this winter and still have quite a bit to study. Nothing 'new' but things I never thought I'd do!
And true, I've been pushed on new grounds and it has been tough for me to accept it, though now I do.

Moreover,  what would serve the new direction of your business? think of what exist in your area that could enhance your future business. Is there a license that can be bought, or is there an association that you could hook up with,  do you need to follow a little training to satisfy their regulation? or could you be part of something like "the Better Business Bureau" or like in the US a business can hook up with the local Chamber of Commerce…. All that is not an obligation/by law sort of thing but people do it because it helps to increase your pool of customers. This is something that gives you "credentials" and it's not for the clients you already have but for people who don't know you at all. When you have some sort of a license and/or affiliation with an organization that you can display, people who don't know you just yet would make up their mind more easily. Also, some of these organizations will advertise your business on their sites.

All this about wellness center, getting to know how to set it up or what is in my area was in fact kind of off topic.

As for exploring new grounds, for the moment I have no idea of what this could mean… I’m not attracted by any new field I would want to study.

It was become more expert at what I do, and also there was some new area of learning involved Wink

This is can be a "new way" of doing business. Like going on a new business venture the way it will be done, what you are going to come up with for your customers, etc.. or can also be like I said above, something else linked to wellness, like Reiki.

5+6: What is blocking this matter

Sun + Letter

There can be a problem with your ego, maybe you have that great desire coming from your heart but you question yourself, you might have a lack of confidence toward it… So you need more info about the way to go about it, to set it up; or even some sort of a "license", like a degree, or recognition which is actually what the Book and Child were suggesting. You have the enthusiasm, but this energy have to be backed up with a well established plan, and thinking of partners... you need a solid contract, things on paper black on white, not just a verbal interest in the project. In other words you need people who are ready to go all the way and bind themselves to the idea through a written agreement.

I think I'm slowly stopping putting myself down, thinking I don't have what it takes!! Huge improvement!:p
Yes, I need people... mainly clients!

7+8: What you should do?

Man + Bear

Visibly you are advised to seek the support of a man who is capable of being his own boss, who is resourceful, who can help you to set everything up the right way to make it work, to bring that desire to life. You might also need some financial support to fulfill that goal and that man would be the one having what it takes to make things happen. It can be a banker, a financial adviser, or a "partner" that believes in your idea and is ready to invest into it because he knows he will reap the fruit of it.

No man, partner or associate in sight so far. Also I don't need financial support, I need income. I don't see in what I would need to invest - for now at least. It's all more about paying my bills...

Now I did another reading same question asked but using my TM. This was for my own benefit to practice with this Tarot I'm just discovering. That is why I didn't want to do just that one for you. I'm just a novice with the TM so not confident to get it right!

The 2 cards of the cut: Situation, what is going on right now that you need to know

Soleil + Cavalier d'Epées

Being drawn by the drops falling on the kids, with the Cavalier riding at it…. I see in you enthusiasm and the desire to just go for it, make it happen, to move forward fast, to have that business in the open, to see that idea that is for now in the embryo state grow into a healthy child. Shining like a beacon, bearing fruit, renewing people. Also the 2 kids inspired in me the need for having other people involved, standing by your side to bring that project to life and have it prosper. Ideas are rushing in your mind, sensing that this is "a mission" for you to accomplish, like a quest that prompts you to take action.

Now that I've been taken to another path, I don't need associates anymore. But I do need the prosperity.

1+2: Foundations of the matter

Arcane 13

At the base of this project there has been a cleaning up of the "old bones", changes, renewal made in you to prepare you for a new start, another phase of your life journey. I'll say that having a Major as a foundation tells us that this is no "secular"/ "castle in the air" idea, or fickle interest of the moment. This is at the life journey level, it is prompted by your inner self, for greater purposes.

Like for the lenormand, there 'was' still I believe until mid-March, and yes it was a new phase of my journey and yes for the life journey too!

3+4: What future is there for this matter

6 de Batons

Choices must be made before taking action. I was drawn to the upper flower, which tells me that in order to have this idea bloom to the full you will have to make the right choices on how to set it up but also choosing the right person or persons to stand by you, or partner with you. The one that "apparently" look like the right person, that maybe has the "talk", get all fired up on the outside is not the right person. Look for the person who seriously will ponder about it and will have the wisdom, or experience for it and will be dedicated. There's the need of a "team work" here to bring that business to life and have it prosper.

Yes I've had choices to make, which I have. Still, yet, no partner anywhere, and I don't think that will happen anymore. I think it'll definitely be a solo journey, for a while at least.

5+6: What is blocking this matter

Le Pendu

Another "Marker"! So what is blocking this project right now is actually a blessing as it comes from the spiritual realm. You are told that it is not the time just yet, that a work of preparation is being done. Drawn by the quiet face of the Pendu and the grass next to it, I'll say that you are told to remain calm, ponder about it, and look at this idea with your inner sight, from a more spiritual side to see it grow. You are not totally ready for it

Though it's been tough and even painful, it has been a realy blessing, a complete shift at all levels, personal, work and spiritual. I realy was not last year!

7+8: What you should do?

As d'Epees

You should ponder about it for now, structure your idea carefully, seek to find the right strategy before you act. Being drawn by the "Crown" I'll say that you have to seek wisdom and help from the Divine, let your Guides work it out with you, trust them to orchestrate everything and lead the right people to you or you to them and when this happen check with your Guides if it is the right people meant to be by your side. And being drawn to the "Sword" going through the "Crown" tells me that you have to line up your thoughts with the Divine to breakthrough.

I think it was about the wisdom and divine than the mental process. I've had to surrender to a shift in my consciousness, that only a strong spirituality allowed me to do.

Ok, so here you are for the feedback.
Though I would never have expected this, indeed there was a real change coming, for the better. I'm glad it's there, it has been so liberating. I pull a card a couple of days ago that says I'm now aligned with my soul! So, that's for your last card...
Thank you again.
 kiss7

Thank you a million for your help my friend!

You're welcome! Hug [/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:28 am

Lakshmi wrote:

To Shanouche
I chose a spread called the "Magic Star Spread"…I hope this provides some assistance!  

Your Reading:

Just like in Sib's reading, yes there have been choices needed, though nothing like what I could have imagined :p Yes, clearly what I thought then was great, I now believe it was not really as I've found a much better and fulfilling path!

Thank you dear!

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:36 am

Hi gals,

A big thanks for the readings. So this is a feedback after about 8 months. As you have seen your 'end' result/outcome did not really happen as I've changed course, like you mentioned actually.
And I'm glad I did as my future has never seemed brighter to me than now.

However, If one of you (or both if you both want) could do a mini reading for me about now... The thing is I think I'm on the right path, I feel I'm aligned and strong on my path. Yet, I'm reaching a point where I fear I might not be able to manage anymore, bills are piling up, money is not coming in, all I do falls apart, I had all sorts of workshops planned here and there but everything gets cancelled (because there are no clients) and I have had 2 clients this year. I really can't continue like this anymore, financially and nervously.

So, should I press on and something (like a miracle) will happen soon (like now) or should I go back to office work maybe (though I think I'd die) or something else?...
Anything would be very helpful!

Thank you in advance. Love
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:42 am

whi Shanouche!
thank you for your feedback! good to see that the reading was still on the right track Sad

okay sure! i'll try to do the reading today, after i pick a spread. study
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 1:02 pm

Passing through quickly as it's time for me to go to bed Exclamation been more than busy since we went to sell our lumber on Monday.

thank you Shanouche for the FB! as for the reading I'll trying to do it if I can this week-end. Tomorrow, i'll have to catch up with many things and Friday i might have to go to the city for my groceries which takes me a whole day....

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 7:22 am

Here we go! I succeeded to squeeze your reading in my day! In the end, i won't be able to go groceries tomorrow as my car is not repaired yet, we are missing one part that will arrive tomorrow afternoon. So i'm on foot!

Anyhow, my reading is in the spoiler...  teasing No peeking  lmao

Reading For Shanouche:
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 8:28 am

& here is mine! Shocked

I used a spread called "Shouldn't you or Shouldn't You Spread" which i think fits pretty well for your question....hope this helps!

Your Reading:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 7:46 pm

LadySibella wrote:
Here we go! I succeeded to squeeze your reading in my day! In the end, i won't be able to go groceries tomorrow as my car is not repaired yet, we are missing one part that will arrive tomorrow afternoon. So i'm on foot!

Anyhow, my reading is in the spoiler...  teasing No peeking  lmao

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time despite the troubles you have with your car.. Hope it gets better quickly!

Reading For Shanouche:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Lakshmi wrote:
& here is mine! Shocked

I used a spread called "Shouldn't you or Shouldn't You Spread" which i think fits pretty well for your question....hope this helps!

Hi,
Thank you very much!!

Your Reading:

This is true, there has been a shift during winter, like you say and yes where I'm heading now feels better and more fun and I love it more. Yes also about letting go the old ideas and habbits.
So, I think what this says is for me to keep going as I am now, using determination, faith, let my passion lead me (4 wands) and let go of the old ideas.
Thank you dear! study
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Hi,
thank you so much once more for your time.
Again, sorry apparently it was a bit confusing and the readings reflect that... Sad
What seems to come out of both readings is to keep moving on, holding on to faith and determination.

Thank you!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:02 am

whi  & thanks for the feedback! that's alright about the question, but in light of that, i wouldn't really depend on the reading? for sure, i geared mine towards a cross road deal. Path 1 & Path 2. 
as you're question was more about staying on one path without looking for another, this would require another reading.

i don't find (personally) taking bits of a reading when the wrong question was used, much accurate at all.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Lakshmi wrote:
whi  & thanks for the feedback! that's alright about the question, but in light of that, i wouldn't really depend on the reading? for sure, i geared mine towards a cross road deal. Path 1 & Path 2. 
as you're question was more about staying on one path without looking for another, this would require another reading.

i don't find (personally) taking bits of a reading when the wrong question was used, much accurate at all.

Rolling Eyes

Hi Lakshmi,

You're absolutely right. I didn't want to appear offensive... Confused
But as you say, I felt the question was not really rightly geared, so therefore the reading itself could not provide the correct insight.
But thank you anyway! positive
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 3:11 am

thank you  for the FB!

Well, I think that those readings are still usable as long as you don't take the "answers given" as info for what you are asking now. In other words, they still give you valuable insights even if they were not what you were looking for, like when someone gets a "general" reading... you find out about stuffs you didn't ask for.  Smile

Now, to just talk about my reading.... I got from your original post that you wanted to know what to do about your business, so my reading was about that with the analysis of your present situation Office work/business, to find out what is going on and why you don't have enough customers.

Therefore, the Cut was like the "behind the scene" you needed to know about on your "now" work situation, with always in mind that the question is directed toward your business.

The business activity won't pick up because of a turn of "Fates" with the prompting of the Chariot to put an end to it quickly (which would avoid more financial discomforts), let go instead of blocking your situation by holding on to your business and follow the Fates wide open like the Chariot also suggests.

Shanouche wrote:
....What this makes me think (chariot) though is to move forward confidently, so that would tell me to stay on the path I am, not going 'backwards' by going back to the bank.

No, it can't be interpreted as you think. That is not what it says, it is combined with the Fates, and you always have to look at the insights in the light of the question I asked which was only about what to do concerning your business.

LadySibella wrote:
What should Shanouche do regarding her business?

So, the reading is saying that your life is moving to another season and your business venture is not part of it, it was an experience for you to learn from but now that season is ending and that is why business is slow, you are wondering now what to do "to build activity" the Cut (Chariot/Fates) tells you there is nothing to do about it, except moving on, going with the flow of the "Fates", not resisting them and going full time in an employee job (where you are now at the bank or any other... the reading doesn't look into that) at least for the season that has now started.

Then, the reading continues in the same direction with the Broom. The Broom is talking about the bank/business situation. And again in the light of "my question" which is about your business, it says that your business is being swept away, by the season brought up by "Fates".

Shanouche wrote:
... But according to what you get, it seems to suggest that the 'bank' path will be coming to a closure (not my activity) so I can enter a new season, get the activity growing....

No, you miss understood me, the 1st card "the Broom" that you are referring about in your feedback, was not about your work at the bank, but your "bank/business" situation. It's letting you see what would happen if you persisted to continue like that Office work/business "what would come out of it" (as you seemed to wonder if your business would pick up and you'd get more customer/more cash flow)

So the Broom is really not saying that the bank work is ending…. On the contrary, it says that whatever you'd do during that season to build up activity in your business won't work, because this "season" is moving away from using your gift as a side or full time business.

Therefore, you can either struggle financially to hold on to a business that is fading out, or go with the flow like the Chariot/Fates suggested and get your finances back on track, while still using your gift "during your free time" (for money or not) as the Broom also mentions.

Shanouche wrote:
There is no way I go back to the bank 100% and do my activity as a hobby.

This is up to you, you don't have to take in account the insights, nor the advice given by the reading. In the end the choice is always ours.

Then, the 2nd card was to see ahead of time what would happen and how to handle the situation, if you would stop to work partly "office/partly business", and chose to just work full time as an employee (as you had mentioned wondering if you should just work 100% at your office work);

3rd card was giving you an advice on what was best for you to do

Thus, after seeing what would happen if you continue to have a bank/business work and what would it be if you'd stop your business, then you can see what would be best to do, continuing that half employee/half business work situation or working 100% at an employee job.

4th card, what results you could expect if you would follow the advice... and here, the fruit you would harvest from following the advice.

In a nutshell… according to the reading the best way to go "would be to work full time as an employee which would get your finances back on track, while using your gift during your free time"…. This actually reminds me of what business consultants always advice when somebody wants to start a business venture. They say, "continue to work full time at your job and work at your business during your free time until your "business" has grown so much that it demands that you work at it full time (as it would be impossible to handle both) and a real income is generated from it.

well, i hope i cleared up the misunderstanding concerning my reading.  But like I was saying above, the choice remain yours  highfive

PS

Shanouche wrote:
.....1 about the way to build my activity
about a way to deal with the financial draught I'm in as a result of the changes...

just down on me that in the end the reading does answer your questions. It did give you insights about your business activity and what to do for your financial situation Love
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 6:48 am

Hi,
Thank you for the clarification.
So, I went to the office today (I'm on holiday) and discussed with my boss. He'll take me back from next month, but 100% or nothing, and 'permanently', meaning no changing back to 60% even in a year.
So, you were right. A little bit of 'psychology' or diplomacy would have been helpful though, I guess knowing me from some time it's easy to understand how much that business meant to me. Well, nobody's perfect... teasing

Hope you have a great day. Thank you again.
kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 5:36 am

You're welcome Shanouche, and sorry if I was rather blunt... I'm usually good at blending being direct while being tactful, maybe a trumpet type of wake up call was needed  Smile nevertheless, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings  Hug

Anyhow, i'm glad that the clarification was of help. I do understand what you feel and how much you would want to be full time working with your gift. But you know, a season is a season, and cards cannot look too far in the future because the future is too unstable, so many things can make it change... this is showing what is going on now behind the scene, what is the way to go, but it doesn't mean that the door has "permanently" closed for working with your gift 100% Smile
You'll get your finances back in order, get to "breath more freely" knowing that you have the cash flow that you need, then like the reading was showing continue to use your gift in your free time, relax and see what happens with time passing by. When time is right things will take shape by themselves, and you'll be ready to harvest!
But what you did was good, you jumped in the water, you were ready to shake Heaven and Earth to let your gift touch many lives and all you have touched up to now are an accomplishment! It is also a great experience and I can't tell for sure, but for me it's like that "experience" is like another treasure placed in your bag, that will prove to be useful.
Personally, i've had few doors that opened, I followed in, I did what i sensed i was to do, and then like if that "experience" had been fulfilled, i had done what i was supposed to do for the time being, then the door "closed for a season" even if it looked liked i could have done so much more... but that was all that was needed of me at the time. Still, when i look back, i'm starting to understand better those "seasons", like bunch of "preparations" for something else, something bigger... i can tell that in my spirit, i sense it deep inside.
You are going from one preparation to the other, for a greater purpose, as time passes by, more pieces of the puzzle will be  added and the whole picture will ultimately be completed and it will possibly surprise you Love

I will leave you with the wise words of the Ecclesiastes " To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:27 am

Razz

well, Shanouche hope it all works out in the way that will excite you!
my reading was really pointing in that direction too, it really felt to me like it's some sort of major landmark that gives way to something important that's coming. who knows what the future will bring?

Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 4:06 am

Hi,
Thank you Sib for your message. I guess I did need a trumpet because looking back I see that my readings were telling me that, but I did not want to see it, so that is why it had to be 'shouted' at me from outside.
Well, in any case, it is not as easy as 'just letting go and move on' because now my boss cannot take me full time anymore this year, because he has no budget..... But 'by chance' I was told 3 times today (which is my 'sign signal') that a post is being vacant. It would be a huge change from what I do (that would be greaaaaat in fact) and a promotion as it is a higher position. The only problem is that interviews will only begin in May, and I was hoping to be back 100% for beginning of May Sad
So, patience patience patience. I'm dealing with a terribly high level of stress (due to finances), so I hope it truly turns out fine rather quickly...
Hope you're good and have a nice day. At least the sun is coming out. I take whatever positivity I can... Wink
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 6:50 am

You're welcome Shanouche! i'm glad it helped you. and you know, we've all been there and done that...   overlooking an fact or advice from a reading because we are so much wanting to see things going our way... I've got few of my own when i looked back and thought, it was right in front of me but i couldn't take it!

I bet it's not easy to let go... but i have confidence that you will make it! Don't neglect to do like the Broom suggested and keep the door open for customers to come see you during your free time.

This is great news to know that there's an even better post that would be available!!! keeping my Mad  for you, and if you have to wait, that might not be the ideal but at least it's just temporary and what counts is the opportunity that is offered to you! Keep positive to reach out to it and send out the right vibes toward those in charge. Remember, you're entering a new season! highfive

well, gotta go, i've been busier than ever lately, and top of that restricted with my internet as my allowance was used up before time. Today, a new cycle has started!!! but still have a lot to do. Oh, always forgot to say, i got my WW Fairy oracle right on time for this replacement deck. The 1st one never showed up so i'm sure it's been stolen. It sometimes happens when they see that a package comes from abroad.. what is a pity is that it's been a while i have it and didn't have the time to prepare it!
Now, i'm waiting for  the "Medicine cards" seems like a wonderful deck too! i bought it cuz paypal was giving me $10 if i was ordering from overstock.com.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Reading Exchange - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading Exchange
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3