Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reading Exchange

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin


Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:09 am

you're welcome! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Hi girls,

Hope you are doing good...
I have another question for practice if you like. I'll tell you afterwards more about this.

So, I've mentioned I have a boyfriend, would you like to do a reading practice?
It could be with the deck you wish to work with and the spread you wish to try too. You can take the angle that you like the most: any past-life connexion, what is the reason we met or the evolution of the relationship in the future, or something else.

I already have quite a few details I should be able to provide you as direct feedback and then I'll let you know as things develop more.

My name: Vanessa - 17/04/1979
His name: Arnaud - 11/08/1973

sun111
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6051
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:00 pm

sure sounds good! i'm piling up on spreads, i've done a few, and i need to post but haven't had the time. but i'm going to try to do this tomorrow, and hopefully i can post all of it soon  Razz

oh and Sibella has said that she's quite busy as well, so she'll stop by when she can.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:14 am

Ok, great!
Yes, no worry, no urgency, just practice Wink

Nday
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:25 am

whi there!

I've a little time right now to stop by so here i am! dancehappy
I will surely do a reading as soon as i get enough free time, hopefully this week end...
Right now i'm catching up with paperwork and pc work beside my daily chores. I have to clear up bunch of useless docs that i've pilled up.

Today, i hope to consecrate my new decks so that i'll be able to use one of them for this reading and other practices. happy

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:36 am

whi  Shanouche! Here is the reading i've done about your relationship. I created a new "relationship spread" that gives an analysis of the relationship. I chose one of my new oracle "The Chakra Oracle". I hope it will prove efficient with big spreads...

The Reading:
 

I hope that the reading will resonate with you and will prove enlightening... Evil or Very Mad

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6051
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:49 am

Okay Shanouche, I finally had time to do the reading yesterday sorry I am late in the end! I decided on something general and simple. (well, I had to make something actually there is not much relationship spreads like that). So hope it connects/make sense!
I used the tarot for this one.


Your Reading:
 

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:02 pm

LadySibella wrote:
whi  Shanouche! Here is the reading i've done about your relationship. I created a new "relationship spread" that gives an analysis of the relationship. I chose one of my new oracle "The Chakra Oracle". I hope it will prove efficient with big spreads...

The Reading:
 

I hope that the reading will resonate with you and will prove enlightening... Evil or Very Mad

Thank you very much, your reading revealed exactly what is going on. For the development, we'll have to see. I'll add a reply at the end of this topic...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:10 pm

Lakshmi wrote:
Okay Shanouche, I finally had time to do the reading yesterday sorry I am late in the end! I decided on something general and simple. (well, I had to make something actually there is not much relationship spreads like that). So hope it connects/make sense!
I used the tarot for this one.

Thank you Lakshmi Smile

Your Reading:
 
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:30 pm

Here is my reading, so you can see too...

why did we meet?
Communication and passion.
We met to learn about communicating honestly and clearly, expressing our feelings and being heard and acknowledged by the other one, in order to learn to accept ourselves and the other. Creating passion in our lives has also created passion in a relationship.

The strengths of the relationship
Getting to know e.o. and page of swords
The strength is that there is enough respect and trust to open ourselves, reveal ourselves and thus deepen the bond between us. And also rethinking what a relationship is and what we want our relationship to be.

The challenge
Retreat and 8 pentacles
Everybody always seems to have an opinion about how things should go. Our challenge is to step back, create our own relationship, despite the fact that what we share is intense and pure and others would not necessarily understand us.

My hopes
Trust and 6 wands
I need to learn to trust, myself, life and him, good things are there for me to enjoy. It is time to enjoy my victory and just have fun in the moment.

His hopes
Forgiving and the wheel
He has some strong patterns to release and anger, including towards himself, that need to be freed.

6 months outcome
Honeymoon and 6 cups
The relationship should remain happy, and close. Going away would deepen it even more (and we have a week end get away planned for October already...)
And 6 cups is about soulmates, so I'm guessing the bond is there to last. Like Sib, will it be love or friendship...?



So here you have my feedback. Hope it helps you in your practice.


Now, I have more... While he was on holiday, I had booked an appointment with an old Chinese man who predicts the future, my idea was to go there for my work. However, I never said a thing and he told me my whole life - including when I would die or events that would occur in a very far future. He did say my work was going to be a great success and all. And he told me I was now going to meet someone, my lonely days were over, but he was not the one. Even if the relationship would be pleasant and fulfilling at one point we'll decide to leave things as they are and move on, but remain friends. I would meet 'the' one in December 2016 (yes!!!) and it would be total bliss, never an argument, a deep connexion instantly and we would create something together (a common project connected to my work surely).

So, this is why I suggested this, because I do know a few things to help with your reading practice. All he has told me is true, he said things that I'm hoping (and feel deep down) will happen and all, so there you go...

But - and maybe this is another topic - I've been shaken by the fact that he told me my whole life. Is everything written ahead then??
Because Arnaud could be the one, from how I see things today, he could be, everything is going just so well, but you both, and my reading too, go in the direction of that little man, that at one point, there'll be a change of heart and we'll go separate ways even if we'll keep close afterwards.

There you go. A big thank you. All goes in the same direction.
Now, some food for thought....
Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:02 am

thank you  for your FB Shanouche and for sharing your reading! It is amazing to see our 3 readings completing each other.

I'm so glad for you to have met Arnaud and have such relationship with him. It is a "meant to be" for both of you, a good relationship to have and no matter which direction it will go it is worth living!
I'm in awe of that Chinese man who told you your future! Chinese people are often said to be very good at it and I believe you found a gem in him! I"m curious, how did you find out about him? and which divination tool did he use? Was it the "I Ching"?

For sure, i wish I could have had a reading with him! i'm sure it would have been most enlightening!

So in the end, I can place this Chakra oracle among those that work well for daily as well as deeper readings!  Razz

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:16 am

Hi,

Thanks Sib.
You are right, it is a pure blessing that we met and whatever is meant to be, we are enjoying every piece of it together, having a great time, healing, learning about life, about ourselves and all. It is precious and I am so grateful life gave me to experience such a bond...

Ah, the Chinese, how did I meet him... You know how everything is meant to be... I've been wanting to meet someone like him for a long time. A 'real' one. He is in my town in fact, where I have been living for 6 years now!!!! And a friend told me about him because I was talking about divination and my take on it, or my interrogations rather. Should I do readings like I do, showing the blocks and how to remove them or am I going to be able to read the future? And there you go...

Not the I-ching. He has a chest with cubes, yellow cubes with flowers, numbers, signs... I went there and said nothing, he told me to give 16 dices, I did. And he started...
You have been single for a long time, but now that is over. No more loneliness for you. There are 2 men. One older, you are with him now. He is good but this will not last. Then there is another man, 1 year younger than you, you will meet and instantly connect, you'll know you are meant to be and all will go quickly. No fight, deep talks, deep understanding and a strong bond, stable, it will last for all your life. Then he said: do you want children? And I said hum, I don't know really. And he replied. You will have one. Do you want to get married? I said I think so. Well, you will, because it will be a strong, solid and open relationship.
I laughed...

Then he said other things, I will die aged 97, will have a minor fall at 84 but no illness or anything because I have a very beautiful and pure energy that will sustain me - but I need to connect with it more. Then he said with this man, we'll build a common project, like for helping people, to contribute. He said I have a strong gift of healing and foresight, but I am not ready yet for it to fully develop but it will come. He also said I'll write a book and travel a lot for work... He ended by saying I have a particular destiny, not one he sees often... Don't know what he meant...

All the while I said nothing!!He just took the 16 dices and built shapes with it, crosses, then lines, then a pyramid, each time giving pieces of information. Then he asked for 13 more and continued.

At the end he told me I would go and see him again quite soon...
So now I'm so shaken, not by what he told me but by how the future is there, all written... It it is so, I want to know, I want to be able to tap into it. I'm sure that by combining with my method, it would be a great tool to help the people. At the same time answering their questions about the future and also explaining how to overcome the blocks....


Ok, got to go. Arnaud is there.
Have a nice day!!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:29 am

unbelievable that psychic is awesome! you're so blessed to have him close by! I've nobody around me and  in the big city about 1 hour from where i live, i don't know of anybody special. I know there are card and crystal balls readers who come to the esoteric store where i go ... maybe i should asked the employees of that store if they'd recommend somebody.

Otherwise, so far i think that there are great lines that are part of our "destiny" but i don't think that all is written... it's been a while that i've come to think that the end of our journey is set up but we can still die prematurely by accident because of the fact that there are ghosts and ghosts are people who often died when it was not the time.

Enjoy your time with Arnaud!  Rolling Eyes

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:43 am

Yes he is.
I don't know if i'm blessed to have found him. It was just on my path. Again, more than what he told me about my future, it is the idea and the whole concept of divination that he made me question.
I came to think we create our future, with our thoughts, our energies, the clearing and cleansing and all, but now I wonder...
I've had a dozen readings in the past 2-3 years and I have found some old ones (from 2012) that already indicated what I am going through at this time of my life. When I was much younger (about 12-13) my mother went to see a psychic who said things about me that are unfolding now (about career mainly). And then I met this chinese man. I'm just lost... Because i do see that I try to use my thoughts and my energy but there are things I am absolutely unable to change or improve. So where is the bug!?
And it all resonates with my reading for this week: the theme is the magician: there is magic in our lives, we create with our infinite thoughts and the 8 swords: feeling trapped and powerless...

Again, I've lived in Arlon for about 6 years now, and I never ever thought there could be a man like that where I live. But I just met him now because it has a purpose on my path and now is the time.
There could well be someone where you are, but you don't know because it is not on your path or it is not the right time...
We attract people and situations according to what we need to move on on our path. What I need and what you need differ Wink

Interesting what you say about ghosts... For my part, I don't believe in accidents. I come to thing every single thing is perfect and has a perfect reason. Ghosts are just people victim of our way of living. We life on the fast track, we refuse to think about illness or death, therefore we live as if it would never happen, we don't get ready for it and then when the moment comes people have not said their goodbyes, settle the disputes, finished their business or told their close ones they love them, so they stay stuck. Or they are afraid of moving on because they have heard about hell and the burning flames and they are scared...

Ok, my day is almost over, time to go home. I really need to meditate and clear my mind tonight...

Have a great day.

Thanks, I do, each moment of it beeh

ham1
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:37 pm

Shanouche wrote:
We life on the fast track, we refuse to think about illness or death, therefore we live as if it would never happen, we don't get ready for it and then when the moment comes people have not said their goodbyes, settle the disputes, finished their business or told their close ones they love them, so they stay stuck. Or they are afraid of moving on because they have heard about hell and the burning flames and they are scared...

Very true! i do believe that also, what i mean by "accidents", is those people "unprepared" "not in tune with their path", someone who would die violently because they've been murdered...or died because of an "accident" on the road or in water like when the Titanic sank, or you are in your car and you end up in a big lake stuck in your car and die... those people who would not be at peace with it.... they might then linger here.

Though, i don't believe that all is "perfect" like for example, the people who were in concentration camp during the holocaust, they suffer inhuman treatments and died horribly... i don't believe it was "their path", i know that is a belief that is spread around, Neale donald walsch for one has taught that, but i don't buy it. It's not all like that. For me there are things on our "chart" but not every single thing, and i do not believe that a pure, perfect spirit would incarnate to experience "evil, or atrocity", even for the sake of evolving higher and higher. One can evolve without going to such extremes... how can a pure being of light embrace darkness for the sake of evolving and incarnate as a maniac, a serial killer, a sadistic person?? that would be missing the point and would be so alien to a pure being that it would not be even conceivable... but that's a all together new discussion and not really at the right place   Smile but if you're all interested we could continue it in another sub forum?


*****************

Ok, now the reading I would like to request...

Yesterday, i was at my desk working, all was quiet and you have to remember that i live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by forests and pastures...no neighbor... the only sound was those of the bugs, the house of all still. Suddenly, I hear the audible voice of a young kid calling "Mommy! Mommy!", it was so clear that instantly I lift up my head but of course no one was there...
Thing is it's not like i'm concerned about a kid as my daughter is an adult, so i don't have that "motherly instinct" in that sense anymore. It was so tangible that i could not help myself and answer "yes, what is it?"
Anyhow, could you check with a reading who that could be? the ghost of a kid passing by, someone who used to live here? Could it be one of my pets who have passed away, even though the voice was human?
I let you investigate if you'd like  Smile

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:33 am

We can continue somewhere else, but I find what you say is only the point of view of the human, with the 'black and white', 'right and wrong' mindset while in fact it does not exist. There is no atrocity, there are only experiences. Night is not a bad thing and day a good thing... And we are indeed pure beings of light, but we are on earth in a limited imperfect world to experience duality, and therefore there has to be light and darkness, as all has a purpose. And we have to experience both light and darkness to become whole again. This is the big problem of spiritually minded people today, they want to reject the darkness and only embrace the light but by doing this, they create a split in their consciousness...

And I feel I 'can' say that because in my life, mostly my childhood', I have lived some atrocities. If my life had been rosy I would not think I could say something like that...
Anyway, like you said, another topic... Wink

Nice experience... I can have a look this week end, though I have no idea what spread I could use... I would work better with a picture.

Nday
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6051
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:05 am

Shanouche wrote:
Lakshmi wrote:
Okay Shanouche, I finally had time to do the reading yesterday sorry I am late in the end! I decided on something general and simple. (well, I had to make something actually there is not much relationship spreads like that). So hope it connects/make sense!
I used the tarot for this one.

Thank you Lakshmi  Smile

Your Reading:
 

thank you  for your feedback!!

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:36 am

Hi,

So, as I mentioned I don't see how with cards I could find out who that was...
However, I am drawn by my shapeshifters oracle, so let's try something.

What was the energy surrounding that event?
The golden phoenix: something apparently dead springs back to life.
Ok, that is already quite clear... It was indeed a voice from the other side.

What was the message for Lady Sib?
Artemis from the woods: you are free and independent again.

Then a card jumped quite spectacularly: the child-wolf: here you are home.

Like I said, I can't tell who it was that called out 'mommy'... Yes there is that firy/red/golden animals (like Tiger I would say?) but it is hard to tell for sure.

Now, more interesting, the message is that something in your life was apparently dead but is coming back to life, so there is a renewal of some sort about to take place. You are asked to let all the superflous behind you, go to nature, reconnect with your survival instincts, being close to nature, the trees or the animals and reconnecting with your root chakra, understanding that if necessary you will need to 'hunt' for your life. Come back to what is absolutely essential: being able to be fully who you are and to be accepted as such.

The child wolf says that you were born in a family where you felt estranged, where you probably felt you did not belong but that your real family is calling for you. There you will be accepted exactly as you are, all you will be asked to do is to accept the others as they are too.

Now, if it were Tiger for ex, I guess the message could be that death is but a transition and what dies gets reborn (you could get a new kitty for example, that would be him reincarnated...?) and that by death he is now in nature, independent and free again to be who he really is, a soul among other souls.

There you go... It might not be very helpful, but I hope it will help in some way... I could suggest you ask your soul/guides and maybe his soul/guides to give you a confirmation of this Wink

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:19 am

thank you  Shanouche for this reading, sorry for the delay i had not been able to go visit too many places on BC.

This reading really talks to me! I still have to look more into it. I think it must have been a kid that has past away. It sounded like a little girl.
I totally relate to the Child wolf, it is still the same today if not even more!

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:19 am

Hello  Shanouche!

Here is the reading I had done for your on the 11th of November. I came up with that spread because I felt that what was needed was to know what's going on behind the scene/in the spiritual. I believe there's much more than what meets the eye in the situation your are in with your business being like on a roller coaster… 

Situation:

Cut: Tower + King of Pentacles

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

you are in a cycle when things are shaken regarding your material life, making you lose control somewhat. But it is a positive work as at certain times of our lives it is good to tear down to be able to build on new and better foundations.

1- What is going on behind the scene?

14 Sidhe
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


There is a deep preparation work that is done in the spiritual realm, there is a work to bring balance in your life, to bring you to a certain position and to do so, it seems that your financial/work life has to be affected. You are led to step out of your comfort zone, to use your creative power and have the patience to put all ingredients necessary together and wait for the magic to take place.

(when i saw that i had gotten the Sidhe it made me smile as this is not the first time this card shows up for you)

2- Why things are the way they are?

11 Standing Stone
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Because things are to get in their rightful place in your life, because there's a need to set things straight to bring order. This is done also to bring you to a place where you will have to make up your mind, be true to yourself (as the daisies show), but also be wise as you continue to weave the tapestry of your life like the spider between the 2 rocks (like if you have also to mend 2 parts of your life together, to make you whole) and to make a final and honest decision about your life, a decision led by your inner self not led by the thoughts of your carnal mind.

3- Are you walking on the right path?

3 of Pentacles + 10 The Wheel of the year
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]



Yes, all is going as it should, as it was planned so the difficulties with your business are not coming up by coincidence, or because you have side tracked; they were meant to be. You have been brought to that path so that you could expend yourself. It is path of learning and getting skilled to the point of being at ease with the gifts that have to develop in you. There is the notion of learning with the heron, until it is estimated that you have reached maturity, your full potentials that all is really set and done and you get your "life degree" (the mentor honor his apprentice and gives him the harp as now he can really play. It is graduation time for him). Recognition will come in its own time, when you'll reach that cycle of your life, when the Divine will estimate that you are ready.

4- Advice

King of Athames
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Give much consideration, think things through, evaluate the pros and cons, review your life, look back objectively, look at the present in the same manner and analyze your goals carefully in the light of your path. 
Prune what doesn't serve your higher purpose, be committed to what is asked of you, to every little task, to the work you have even if you are not yet where you'd like to be. 
Look at the facts objectively; what is it you should keep regarding your business, what is wisest to do knowing your position, the cycle you are in now? 
According to  what is shown about your path and what is going on, you have not reached the place of recognition just yet, it is more a work in progress, where you are learning to be fully equipped. 
Maybe your business is just practice and not your ultimate path, maybe it is just there to develop a certain side of yourself. Still you can rest assured that recognition is on the way if you keep steady and committed to the development of your soul. In due time, you will be given "your harp" and you'll be able to "play the song of your life".
 

Hope this reading will make sense and help you.  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:44 pm

Lakshmi wrote:
Okay Shanouche, I finally had time to do the reading yesterday sorry I am late in the end! I decided on something general and simple. (well, I had to make something actually there is not much relationship spreads like that). So hope it connects/make sense!
I used the tarot for this one.


Hello Lakshmi,
Here is a feedback on your reading. Hope it will be helpful in some way  Smile


Your Reading:
 

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:00 pm

LadySibella wrote:
whi  Shanouche! Here is the reading i've done about your relationship. I created a new "relationship spread" that gives an analysis of the relationship. I chose one of my new oracle "The Chakra Oracle". I hope it will prove efficient with big spreads...

The Reading:
 


I hope that the reading will resonate with you and will prove enlightening... Evil or Very Mad

It has. Thanks again for this!
Wish you a beautiful week.

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:19 am

LadySibella wrote:
whi  Shanouche! Here is the reading i've done about your relationship. I created a new "relationship spread" that gives an analysis of the relationship. I chose one of my new oracle "The Chakra Oracle". I hope it will prove efficient with big spreads...

The Reading:
 


I hope that the reading will resonate with you and will prove enlightening... Evil or Very Mad

It has. Thanks again for this!
Wish you a beautiful week.

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Gotta go to bed right now but thanks a lot for the FB, I'll read it later on. :Christ7: Whenever you have time, let me know about the one I did in Nov. Rolling Eyes

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
avatar

Posts : 511
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:29 am

Hi,

Sib, just for the fun of it, I'll draw 1 card to see what happened to your WW of the faeries - before you post yours.  So no cheating  search

In the end, I drew 2 cards Crying or Very sad

The fool and the hierophant
Hum... What do these say about the situation?

The fool indicates indeed that the parcel is 'on its way', but maybe it has been handled with some carelessness though. With the hierophant, I'd say there is a lesson for you in it. Esp I got 2 majors!!

I really want to say that the faeries want to help you learn a few things even before they get to you. I'm not surprised really.
It's like they are opposing the carelessness, the freedom, the playfulness of life (fool) with some of your (?) rigid-structured way of considering things (hierophant, expecting wisdom in the situation: they shipped, so it should be there by now). They feel like 2 opposites that can't go along.

In this position, the fool is playing, chasing butterfulies and not listening to the old guy. If you switch their position, same thing, the wise man is trying to teach something but the fool wants to learn from experience, or just experience full stop. They might want to teach you to balance the wisdom with playfulness  Wink

I just realised something else: "wild wisdom of the faeries"!!! wisdom is the hierophant, wild is the fool, so there you go... you'll be having fun I'm sure  Lol Lol
Check April: challenge your beliefs   :p

I just love faeries!

I wonder what you got!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:53 am

unbelievable  really AMAZING!!!! yes, indeed i do believe you nailed it just right!  Cool the Wild Faires are already giving a "Wisdom" and I'm gonna heed what you said!

thank you  again for my BD reading!!!!

so ok, here was my reading with the Lenormand

Don't have time for the pics but you know the Lenormand and when i have some time i can always add them!

Will I get my WW of the fairy?

I chose the Lady to represent me

Child + Fox --- Lady --- Ring + Clover

Cut Heart + Ring

What is funny is that I got the Child which makes me think of the Fool you got!  highfive

Ok so here it goes:

Some carelessness went on with the work of an employee (child+Fox) something was not quite right which affected the order agreement (Ring)
Still the store is trustworthy and remain bound to the order/agreement. They will do what is right and make it work out. Things will turn out  for the best.
Now the Clover also makes me think of the  "opportunity" to seize... and with your reading i'll say that like you mentioned it, there's an opportunity to learn!

The cut revealed to me that things will turn out to my liking and the wrong will be made right concerning my order.

I'll give a FB on that!

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reading Exchange   

Back to top Go down
 
Reading Exchange
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat Friendship Forum :: Black Cat Extra :: Divination :: Readings-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion