Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:03 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:02 am

Hi,
We'll say that this week is week B since last week I did a weekly for Sib. So here is for Lakshmi:

I'm using my wisdom of the wild faery.
I'm feeling that you are sleepy and mentally tired... Also that you do a lot but don't seem to see anything actually getting done.
We have the greenman's door, the unicorn and the maiden and beauty's truth.
The 1st card says that a portal will soon open (this refers to Samhain, Halloween), and at that time, you could go to other worlds, maybe discover ancestors or other selves. Make an offering and just knock on the door.
The next card goes along the same line... You can move between worlds, this one that is rational and others that are magical. Remember that you have a purpose. If you have a creative project or would like to write, call upon the unicorn to help you get inspiration and guidance. You will receive the messages through your 3rd eye (visions, dreams, clairvoyance etc), so please pay attention. It is also a good time to do some detoxification, let go of bad eating habits or from dependency. Unicorns also have powerful healing properties, think about their magic to bless your food, energise the water you drink, if you wish to help with the environment, know you will be supported and guided.
Do you have any issues regarding self love? Do you believe love is a gift to the few or that it is silliness, making you 'the weaker' one? You have your own inner beauty, it is a light within that draws loving thoughts and friends and lovers to you. Each of us have our own beauty. It is now your duty to see it and radiate it, the world will be a better place for you believing in your beauty. Let go of criticisms, see your unique beautiful qualities and shine it out! Self love has much power, magic and healing, do not deny yourself this gift.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:12 pm

thank you Shanouche for the feedback!!  Razz

and thanks for the weekly!!  :Bighug:i've not much time again, but i can say already that yes i'm feeling sleepy and mentally tired, none are functioning well lol. 

i'm sorry i've not done a weekly for anyone yet! i was meaning to "Get back in the game" and do a weekly this week, but things just happen one after another, and it didn't happen. it's been a real break i guess. what with all that needs to be done, i've only pulled out my cards probably 2 during this "break"!  awe
i'm wanting to get back to it though, so i need to check that calendar too!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:13 am

Hi,
You're welcome, and no worry. Its not because I did a reading now that you have to do one too. The idea is to not get stress and do that in a hurry but only to practice, therefore do it when we have the time to sit and listen...

Hope you get to slow down a little though.

Anyway, I'll be going to Venice with my BF this long weekend, tomorrow to Sunday, so won't have access to my emails.

Enjoy Samhain!! :hipum: :hipum:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:12 am

so i had given you a direct feeback! I thought i had not!  :lapum: hopefully i'll be able to come back here for next week!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 1:46 pm

Shanouche wrote:
Hi,
You're welcome, and no worry.  Its not because I did a reading now that you have to do one too. The idea is to not get stress and do that in a hurry but only to practice, therefore do it when we have the time to sit and listen...

Hope you get to slow down a little though.

Anyway, I'll be going to Venice with my BF this long weekend, tomorrow to Sunday, so won't have access to my emails.

Enjoy Samhain!! :hipum: :hipum:

thank you Shanouche! things should slow down after a bit. i'm hoping to do some weeklies for this week though Rolling Eyes

but, for a feedback, i want to say that it was spot on lucky like i mentioned, the sleepiness and mentally tired. and then receiving messages through dreams? that happened, i had the strangest dream ever in the sense that i'm not sure if it was after the dream or something, but i had wanted to turn on the light and such and realized that i had grasped my amethyst instead. it was all very odd, and combined with the dream, i think it was speaking of something that should happen soon.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:21 am

Gotta work and tonight i'm going to a party! happy I"ll try to pull out a card for the week for both of you tomorrow!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:57 am

Gals I don't know which week we're on and didn't get a chance to go online to check so I had pulled a card for each one of you!

@Shanouche

Main energy available to you for this week:

The Key: so the energy available to you should be good to find answers, solutions, a way being revealed to you, you might be able to find out which "door" is opening for you. Get in touch with your Guides, try some meditation expecting for that, pay also attention to your dreams.

@Lakshmi

The Coffin: So the energy available to you should allow you to wrap up things in your life, to move on, to create drastic changes, finish up something you started to give place to something new, maybe reach one goal to focus on the next, a good time also to prune your life of what is not necessary, not beneficial.

That's it! Hope that will help you both! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:39 am

Hello dear,
Thank you so much for doing this.
It's really nice to see that a solution will emerge from the battle I'm fighting now!!
Have a nice week! kiss7
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:21 pm

thank you  Sibella for the weekly!!

well i'm late but i made it!! woohooblue

so here's my little weekly (main energy) for everyone, i did a one card. this is for the rest of this week:

For Shanouche:

okay....the main energy is not a flowing one but a rigid one. things are not out in the open but kept hidden away instead. and at times this could be a good thing. some things are meant for later then 'now'.
there may be blocked matters and closed doors. perhaps a sense of retreating and being unwilling to be open and compliant?

For Sibella:

the main energy of the week is using your inner eye. making decisions by seeing what is behind the scene. (the good and the bad).  harnessing the energy of the moon\femininity to achieve your goals.
if you trust your instincts you will be led well.

-----------

okay, there it is, hope this speaks to you both positive
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Hello Lakshmi,

Nice to hear from you again!

Thanks for the weekly. Things blocked, yes I knew that... I wish I could tell the bills and all: later, not now. unbelievable

Thanks for taking the time.
I'll do a weekly for you next week. It's Weds already and anyway you both already have one for this week.
Enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 2:09 pm

your welcome!! Razz

and thanks! yes that's alright, i just pulled it out when i could. and as it was Tues it worked out alright
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 11:58 pm

@Shanouche

The Key: so the energy available to you should be good to find answers, solutions, a way being revealed to you, you might be able to find out which "door" is opening for you. Get in touch with your Guides, try some meditation expecting for that, pay also attention to your dreams.

Hello dear,
Thank you for this reading, it has been helpful.
So, yes the week has provided me with the right energies to find some answers, to view solutions instead of problems. Don't know if a door has opened but I have the feeling that I'm moving forward. Not sure I did manage to contact my guides but dreams have been interesting...

So, thanks a lot!

kiss7
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:01 am

For Shanouche:

okay....the main energy is not a flowing one but a rigid one. things are not out in the open but kept hidden away instead. and at times this could be a good thing. some things are meant for later then 'now'.
there may be blocked matters and closed doors. perhaps a sense of retreating and being unwilling to be open and compliant?

Hi Lakshmi,
Yes, things are kind of 'germinating' from under, not appearing on the outside yet. But I have not felt the blocage or door closed like I have in the past, I feel instead things are coming back to life. I feel some solutions have emerged in some ways.

I find it funny how Sib told me a door would open and you indicate the doors are closed. In the end, it was neither I feel but with a forward moving energy anyway.
Thank you!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:40 am

Hello

So this week I'll do a quick reading for both of you:

Lakshmi
The main energy of this week: 2 wands
I'd say this week is all about focus and intent.
It's also about deciding what you want to do. It seems the only way is forward, even if there are many ways to go, with many implications. Are you going to go with the flow or take matter into your own hands? Will you see every opportunity presented to you as a need to fight or as a sign of where to go? Will you simply contemplate the many possible paths lying in front of you or will you pick one and go?
Every thing will be about balance this week. Balance the body and the mind, balance your relationships, balance your well being to yourself. Chose to focus on the differences or on what brings you together with others...

You also get the heart chakra card. Funnily, the heart is at the center... It connects the material and the spiritual. Meditate on your heart chakra to be able to touch the others and be touched by the blessings life brings you.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

Sib
No doubt here the empress jumped out of the pack for you!!
This week is about connecting with the feminine energies and the moon. Find your feminine power. You are not just 'doing', in your own way you are also contributing to maintaining a balance in the world around you. Nurture yourself so you can be there for others. Be creative, think ahead, plan ahead. Connect through your heart, your kindness and your generosity. Be the safe haven.

You also get the heart chakra card... Meditate on this image, look at the red petals one by one in a circular motion, then look at the 6 pointed star. Then look at the deer which represents your joyful heart, close your eyes and repeat the mantra 'Yam'.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Hope this helps...
Have a beautiful week!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 3:24 am

Lakshmi wrote:
For Sibella:

the main energy of the week is using your inner eye. making decisions by seeing what is behind the scene. (the good and the bad).  harnessing the energy of the moon\femininity to achieve your goals.
if you trust your instincts you will be led well.

I believe this energy was at play! and I did use my intuition quite some!  thank you

@Shanouche

thank you  for the FB, I"m glad you got to get some clarification with what is going on in your life!

and thanks for the weekly! It's still quite difficult for me to find free time, we are still working like mules!  lol! i'm quite worn out and my hands hurt bad so most of the time i don't really feel like going on my keyboard... anyhow, i've finally done a reading to see through what is going on in your life, as you had asked. Can't post it just now but will try as soon as possible.

Shanouche wrote:
Sib
No doubt here the empress jumped out of the pack for you!!
This week is about connecting with the feminine energies and the moon. Find your feminine power. You are not just 'doing', in your own way you are also contributing to maintaining a balance in the world around you. Nurture yourself so you can be there for others. Be creative, think ahead, plan ahead. Connect through your heart, your kindness and your generosity. Be the safe haven.

You also get the heart chakra card... Meditate on this image, look at the red petals one by one in a circular motion, then look at the 6 pointed star. Then look at the deer which represents your joyful heart, close your eyes and repeat the mantra 'Yam'.

this is already at play, yes i have a lot to consider using feminine energy... heart chakra, that is interesting yes i believe that's on target also! i'm gonna make time for that med!

Nday  Gals!  Evil or Very Mad
PS what is funny is that for today i got the High Priestess of Spirit with my House of Night oracle! still the same message coming to me!  Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:16 am

Hi Sib,

Poor thing. I understand you need rest, no worry.
Oh, thank you so much for the reading. I had almost forgotten about this...

Nice for the Priestess!!
Have a nice evening Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:32 am

Don't have time right now to visit for long but just want to let you know that i'm posting a cool link to an online free reading site. One is a yes/no answer to a question with the Kipper oracle and the other is an horoscope with the same oracle! I don't really trust those computer generated readings but it was fun and for the question I asked it made sense...
you'll find the links on the topic they belong to.

Btw, i'm becoming intrigued by that oracle and might buy it!

Have a great week end! beeh

PS
the link to the free online reading is posted in our Reading sub-forum

and I put links for free online Horoscopes in our Horoscope sub-forum in the topic that Tomonag had created: "Best Link For Astrology and Other"

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Shanouche wrote:
Hi Lakshmi,
Yes, things are kind of 'germinating' from under, not appearing on the outside yet. But I have not felt the blocage or door closed like I have in the past, I feel instead things are coming back to life. I feel some solutions have emerged in some ways.

I find it funny how Sib told me a door would open and you indicate the doors are closed. In the end, it was neither I feel but with a forward moving energy anyway.
Thank you!

Evil or Very Mad
thank you  for the feedback!!

Shanouche wrote:
Hello

So this week I'll do a quick reading for both of you:

Lakshmi
The main energy of this week: 2 wands
I'd say this week is all about focus and intent.
It's also about deciding what you want to do. It seems the only way is forward, even if there are many ways to go, with many implications. Are you going to go with the flow or take matter into your own hands? Will you see every opportunity presented to you as a need to fight or as a sign of where to go? Will you simply contemplate the many possible paths lying in front of you or will you pick one and go?
Every thing will be about balance this week. Balance the body and the mind, balance your relationships, balance your well being to yourself. Chose to focus on the differences or on what brings you together with others...

You also get the heart chakra card. Funnily, the heart is at the center... It connects the material and the spiritual. Meditate on your heart chakra to be able to touch the others and be touched by the blessings life brings you.

thank you  for the weekly!!
LadySibella wrote:

I believe this energy was at play! and I did use my intuition quite some!  thank you

thank you  for the feedback Sibella!

LadySibella wrote:

The Coffin: So the energy available to you should allow you to wrap up things in your life, to move on, to create drastic changes, finish up something you started to give place to something new, maybe reach one goal to focus on the next, a good time also to prune your life of what is not necessary, not beneficial.

well, yes i believe some drastic changes have been made! and so yes, things got wrapped up!  Rolling Eyes

and here is my weeklies!:

@ Shanouche:

The main energy for this week:

the main energy for this coming week will be about letting things go to embrace something better. a time of making changes about ideas, and discovering better ones. it's inevitable really...

hope this helps!  Rolling Eyes

@ Sibella:
the main energy for this week:

the main energy is about new beginnings\possibilities that are there and available only if started upon. 
the ideas are there, and illuminated, all that is required now is to act upon it. even if it doesn't look like it, active energy is there.

okay, there it is!

i have got to check that calendar and get started on it! Crying or Very sad for next week, i will try to get started on the calendar...about time i got on track Laughing

thank you for the link Sibella, will have to check it out!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 9:42 pm

whi Gals!

Lakshmi wrote:
thank you for the link Sibella, will have to check it out!

Thanks Lakshmi for the FB and Weekly!
I'm passing through to say that i won't be back until Tuesday as tomorrow i'm going out of town to sell a load of lumber cheerleader
I don't know if i'll be able to draw the weeklies today... but if i do, i'll quickly post them Smile

Nday
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 7:57 pm

@ Shanouche:

the main energy for this coming week will be about letting things go to embrace something better. a time of making changes about ideas, and discovering better ones. it's inevitable really...

Hello Sib,

A bit late but anyway, here is my feedback for you reading for the week: you were spot on of course! I have really FELT the letting go happening and being turned to something new and different, like shedding an old skin for a new to grow.
I've also broken up for good with Arnaud, and I'm feeling great about it. Looking forward to meeting someone with whom to be more in tune in fact!
So, thanks!
kiss7 kiss7
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Shanouche wrote:

@ Shanouche:

Hello Sib,

A bit late but anyway, here is my feedback for you reading for the week: you were spot on of course! I have really FELT the letting go happening and being turned to something new and different, like shedding an old skin for a new to grow.
I've also broken up for good with Arnaud, and I'm feeling great about it. Looking forward to meeting someone with whom to be more in tune in fact!
So, thanks!
 kiss7  kiss7

Crying or Very sad it was me for that weekly!
but thank you i'm really pleased to hear that it was spot on!
so, that reminds me of the relationship readings! i'm curious to re-read them!
hope you find a better someone soon! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi Laskhmi,
Oh sorry dear!!
Well, yeah, that was pretty amazing Smile

From what I know now I have to wait for December 2016......
Hope you have a beautiful day
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:07 am

^ Very Happy i'm eager to see if it really does turn out spot on like that! well, now you can prepare in that case hippy
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Not sure I'm following Lakshmi...
You're eager to see what?

This new relationship was foretold to me by this Chinese old man, do you remember? But I have no reading for this matter. Yeah, I have a whole year to prepare, I think it should do!!! ham1

By the way, I plan to do a reading for the year 2016... Hope you are able to join...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 4:46 am

Hello dears,

Here is a weekly for you dears, hope it helps in some way.

*******LAKSHMI*******
Ace of wands and 4 of disks
You might be getting a new passion this week, something that really touches your heart, and you'll want to spend so much time on it. There's an incredible creative potiential opening up to you right now so just enjoy the moment.
This is much welcome to give you some fresh air from the routine of the everyday life that brings you down a little. Don't focus too much on material things, but keep centered on your journey and what brings you real joy.

*******Sib*******
For you the king of cups and 4 of disks too.
This week you will need to control your emotions. You can also count on your relationships in order to get things done (I would say relationships in a very large sense - this afternoon I had the king of cups to and had to call upon the angels of my client...). Be wise and open minded. Listen to your heart that holds deep knowledge and use a combination of creativity and thinking in order to obtain success.
You could feel bored at some point, like you're giving so much to the everyday things in life that just need to get done and don't have enough time to enjoy matters of the heart. Find the time to do things you are passionate about.

:Christ11:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next