Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 7:52 pm

LadySibella wrote:
Hello  Pals!

thank you Shanouche for the FB!

About the readings I've been doing, I realized that you are not grasping the intention I place upon "Energy of the week". Because of that you are losing some of the benefits. So, I'll try to explain the best I can…

Keep in mind that this only applies to my readings; as the cards come out according to the way a reader is perceiving his/her inquiry. And I'm finding out that I perceive a reading on the "Energy of the week" differently.

For me the "Energy of the week" means to just find out what kind of energy will be in the atmosphere during that particular week. Once you know in what kind of waters you'll be swimming, you are more likely to know how to deal with it to make the best out of it.  

Thus, the "Energy" of the week isn't a future prediction, like someone would say, "next week you will meet the love of your life" or "next week, you will get the money you need for your bills", etc....; it only gives you what kind of "Energy" will be available to you. What you will do with it is up to you.

Will you flow with that energy? Or will you resist it?

Hi dear!
thank you for explaining this.
However, I think I did understand the intention, you're indicating what is in the air, and not what will happen to me, just like I do when I give you the focus of the week, it is what you should be paying attention to, not what you will put your attention on necessarily  Smile

Knowing the "Energy" of the week, enables us to draw from it, take advantage of it if it is an energy that interests us; or in the case of an "Energy" that is not favorable, knowing about it spares you much of the heartaches by acting accordingly.

(like for example, the energy of Mercury Retrograde that affects clarity, giving fuzzy minds to most people, etc… to make the best out of it was for me to be even more vigilant and like this avoid lots of heartaches by catching mistakes on time. I would have actually lost quite some money with the mistakes the employees were making).

For example, in this past week reading, I got for you "strong currents of energy" as they were shown through the Majors. This already was telling us that the energy at play during that week had an impact on your life journey instead of being at a down to earth level.

Then, like I had said when I came to post my reading and found out you actually wanted something on your work…. I found it amazing that without me knowing, the cards that came out were giving a message that could be used for your work life.

Indeed that was amazing  Smile

You had the energy of the Chariot and Sidhe

LadySibella wrote:
This week as you go about your daily life, use a well balanced mix of your own abilities (training, skills, education) with your spiritual gifts and let your actions be the fruit of a balance between "down to earth knowledge" and "Spiritual guidance".

So last week, you had good and strong energies to draw from.  To take advantage of the "Energy" available and get the best out of it, you were advised to use a good balance of your skills and intuition. Note, that I did not word the message as "you will" like a seer who prophecies the inevitable… instead, I gave an advice…. when you go about your life "Use".  That was the "ideal" way to draw from that energy to your advantage, in your daily life.

From what you said to Lakshmi,

Shanouche wrote:
...last week has been more on feminine energies and intuition and mainly healing, tarot work and crystal work...

I see that you missed to draw from the energy that was there; as instead of balancing "your intuition, and spiritual side" with "your natural skills, and intellect", you only drew from one side. 

Not really, I'll write a note at the end of this post, but when I rethink about it, I realise that I have indeed used a good blend. Because I am 'by default' relying a lot on knowledge and thinking and 'normality' (even though I know this does not exist and is only a trick of my ego...), so when I said I had drawn from intuition, actually that was my way of rebalancing. Usually I would be like yeah a crystal is not going to help me get my life in order and all, while here i did listen to my inner voice and allowed my mind to be more quiet a little.

LadySibella wrote:
The energies at play for this week are about blending the sun energy of the Battle Wagon and the moon energy of the Sidhe and they tell you that success in any enterprise, with anything you want to accomplish is done through the harmonious blend of will power and intuition, with harmony between the natural realm and spiritual realm, you and the Divine working together.

Here, the reading was giving you the clue on how to be successful (which for me was usable in your professional life as well as other area of your life; consequently, responding to your desire to know about your work).

Maybe my review was confusing because I gave the FB from the angel of work, where nothing presented itself where I could have made use of this balance... But as I mentioned at the end of the FB I gave, 'maybe this is actually happening underground' and I believe it is as things seem to be slowly shifting.

Thus to take advantage of that energy and embrace the success that was at your reach you "needed" to draw from both the masculine and feminine energy. In other words, by only using your feminine/intuition energy you were not in tune with the energies available to attain the success that was at hand.

You said that you did some "healing, tarot and crystal work"; to tune up with the energy that was at play, you were to include your "down to earth knowledge, your intellect, the skills you learned, " in balance with your "intuition/feminine energy" to do all that work.

I've done that, I've used the knowledge I have on how to work with emotions and memories and all, and allowed my intuition to lead me there with crystals and tarot  Smile

LadySibella wrote:
You will need to listen carefully to the Wisdom from above if you want to successfully lead your life, and attain your goals.

This is an insight usable even beyond last week. And knowing that Majors came out it means that even if you missed to use the energies available last week, you can still draw from the Wisdom that was given through those 2 cards, as the Majors point out a shift in your Life Journey, which indicates the beginning of a cycle that requires for you to draw from both masculine and feminine energy, to use them in balance and not one over the other. This is visibly the way for you to achieve success.

LadySibella wrote:
If you have to go anywhere during this week, prepare yourself spiritually before heading wherever you have to go.

This again is not a "prediction", like it was going to happen…. that is why I wrote "If" you have to go, it was only in that case; and it had not to be something big, or a significant trip, just "anywhere",  like going shopping, or going to any public place or nature…. 

Why? 

Because the energies at play were leading you to have balance between the "down to earth" and "spiritual". 

When going somewhere, you have a purpose in mind and this is the "down to earth" side of it; being prepared spiritually is the "spiritual" side of it.

Sure. but the thing is I did not go anywhere at all during the we, so maybe I 'should' and then I could have drawn from the spiritual, but I stayed home...

For example, with the 2 at work  "a shopping day" becomes more than a shopping day…. Maybe, you meet someone that needs a healing word and your are attuned to give it while going about your grocery list.

Anyhow, I hope I succeeded to explain what it is that I intend by "Energy of the week" so that both of you gals can benefit from my readings whenever  I do one like that.

In fact, as you mentioned these energies can last for more that just this week, and it is the beginning of a cycle, this is exactly what happened: on Monday I got upset and thought about going with my boyfriend to the big city but I listened to the spiritual within and did a reading to understand what was really at play, what was I dealing with, healing or trying to avoid, and it has been profoundly and deeply healing!

You might be confused because on this forum I talk a lot about magic, tarot, crystals, healing, the moon and all but in fact in my daily life I am scared to death about all this, I'm torn between being the 'normal' person I was taught to become in my family (like working here in this Bank that I hate and doing a very boring and down to earth job - that is the 'normal' idea of success while deep down I'm really miserable) and being that witchy person using cards, crystals, following the planets and all as I'm so afraid people will take me for a weirdo and I'll loose all credibility and made fun of etc, so I fight against it, and keep this side of me on this forum but not always in my real life.
Thus, when you say I need to blend energies, maybe you expect me to use the masculine/rational aspect more because you are more accustomed to me being the intuitive person while in fact I really need to allow the feminine/spiritual and intuitive side to express itself more freely - tricky!

I'm actually undergoing some deep transformation within me when my feminine side is yearning so much to come out and pushing me to acknowledge the witch/healer that I am and let go that 'normal' rational Mrs Everybody I've locked myself in for all these years.

One more thing I want to mention is that I'm finding this is quite a lot... My own monthly/weekly + sometimes daily reading, your 2 weekly readings, my horoscope... I'm drowning because that is too much info and can barely follow, and then we do the FB.
Maybe you feel this too...
I would like to suggest to do only the weekly for 1 of you and alternate every week and that you do the same for me, so that i get only my weekly and the weekly from one of you, in turn each week.
What do you think? To me, now quality needs to come over quantity. I know you put time and energy in your readings, just like I do for you, I just want to honor that in a better way.

Love

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 6:15 am

clown 

Shanouche wrote:
Quote :
You might be confused because on this forum I talk a lot about magic, tarot, crystals, healing, the moon and all but in fact in my daily life I am scared to death about all this, I'm torn between being the 'normal' person I was taught to become in my family (like working here in this Bank that I hate and doing a very boring and down to earth job - that is the 'normal' idea of success while deep down I'm really miserable) and being that witchy person using cards, crystals, following the planets and all as I'm so afraid people will take me for a weirdo and I'll loose all credibility and made fun of etc, so I fight against it, and keep this side of me on this forum but not always in my real life.
Thus, when you say I need to blend energies, maybe you expect me to use the masculine/rational aspect more because you are more accustomed to me being the intuitive person while in fact I really need to allow the feminine/spiritual and intuitive side to express itself more freely - tricky!

thank you  for sharing this! Yes, it makes a lot more sense now! In the end I was picturing your inner/ultimate self, the one that is trying to come out of the cocoon to spread her wings!
You have indeed a very down to earth main job, working in a bank or working with money in general is really demanding on our intellect/practical mind. I've been there before and like you it is absolutely not me lol!

So  indeed, what you needed to get your balance was the feminine aspect. 

Thinking about the way the cards came out for your reading....I'm wondering if we can draw some kind of a "rule of the thumb" here! I can't help noticing that the Chariot/masculine energy was the first card, and then came the Sidhe/feminine energy… 
The 1st card that came out was the dominant energy representing what you instinctively draw from, and the 2nd card was showing the energy you were to "add" into your "cauldron" to create balance, like the woman in the Sidhe who is carefully measuring up all the ingredients to make her potion.

So here is what strikes me as being a possible "pattern" where the 1st card that comes out in a reading like this would show the energy that is present/drawn from and the 2nd card the energy that should be added in the equation/needed to be developed???? 
I'm gonna keep an eye on what happens and see if this would really apply in other readings.

Shanouche wrote:
Usually I would be like yeah a crystal is not going to help me get my life in order and all

About  the balancing of the masculine and feminine energies, in my opinion, it would be fine to ditch the kind of thoughts you mentioned as they would be interfering with your intuitive work; knowing that intuitive/magic work is fueled by faith.

But to give a example with the crystals, to keep the balance between Masculine/feminine energies, you would blend your intuition with what you have learned concerning the properties of the crystals, what they work for etc… same for the Tarot, you would blend all you learned about Tarot, etc….

Shanouche wrote:
One more thing I want to mention is that I'm finding this is quite a lot... My own monthly/weekly + sometimes daily reading, your 2 weekly readings, my horoscope... I'm drowning because that is too much info and can barely follow, and then we do the FB.
I would like to suggest to do only the weekly for 1 of you and alternate every week and that you do the same for me, so that i get only my weekly and the weekly from one of you, in turn each week.
What do you think? To me, now quality needs to come over quantity. I know you put time and energy in your readings, just like I do for you, I just want to honor that in a better way.

I do agree with you, it's true that it has been a challenge for me also. We have to face the fact that we are 3 busy women and it's not easy to jungle with everything and keep balance in our lives! 
I have to say that I sense in me the need to "simplify" my life, it's been popping over and over , inside of me, in my readings.... The 10 of wands is showing up so often; I got it again when I did the Interview of the Green Witch Tarot.
Personally, I know I have to go back to painting, but to do so I have to squeeze it in my schedule and so far I did not succeed. 

Still, I think I'm heading in the right direction as I've gotten back to a daily yoga practice (exceptions set aside, as there are still days when I just can't) which I need desperately to keep my body functioning properly.

So the way we could organize that would be to set up a "calendar", where we know who is reading for who and not get all confused lol! Moreover that would assure that we rotate well.

If it's ok with you all, I'm gonna open a topic and make it as a sticky like that it will be easy to refer to it. And write down the schedule which end up being a 2 weeks rotation. Thus, we'd follow a:

Week A and Week B pattern.

Next week would be a Week A and after that B and so on and so forth.

Anyhow, if you all agree, then I'll create that topic and post the direct link here  Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:06 am

LadySibella wrote:

Shanouche wrote:

I do agree with you, it's true that it has been a challenge for me also. We have to face the fact that we are 3 busy women and it's not easy to jungle with everything and keep balance in our lives! 
I have to say that I sense in me the need to "simplify" my life, it's been popping over and over , inside of me, in my readings.... The 10 of wands is showing up so often; I got it again when I did the Interview of the Green Witch Tarot.
Personally, I know I have to go back to painting, but to do so I have to squeeze it in my schedule and so far I did not succeed. 

Still, I think I'm heading in the right direction as I've gotten back to a daily yoga practice (exceptions set aside, as there are still days when I just can't) which I need desperately to keep my body functioning properly.

So the way we could organize that would be to set up a "calendar", where we know who is reading for who and not get all confused lol!  Moreover that would assure that we rotate well.

If it's ok with you all, I'm gonna open a topic and make it as a sticky like that it will be easy to refer to it. And write down the schedule which end up being a 2 weeks rotation. Thus, we'd follow a:

Week A and Week B pattern.

Next week would be a Week A and after that B and so on and so forth.

Anyhow, if you all agree, then I'll create that topic and post the direct link here  Smile

that's a great idea! and yea, sometimes it's just really hard trying to do it for everyone what with not having much time and all... so i think this will be better for everyone all around  Razz

Quote :
Quote :
...and being that witchy person using cards, crystals, following the planets and all as I'm so afraid people will take me for a weirdo and I'll loose all credibility and made fun of etc, so I fight against it, and keep this side of me on this forum but not always in my real life.

yelling  that's such a hard thing for a lot of us i think! i have to keep my mouth  zi9 lots of old fashioned Christians here. they'd scream bloody murder  scare
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Hi gals,

Clarification
Yes, I think it was worth clarifying   bbb999

I don't work with money (thank god!!!), I have a very administrative job, but it is so boring, it's terrible. I'm yearning for the day I can just leave this place!! I'm just looking at my days go by, being able to do none of the things I wish I could do, like do crystal/tarot work, read, write on my blog or work with clients...
This is also the reason why I'm so confused as to why my 'new' job has suddenly stopped the 2nd week of August. It was running on a rather regular basis, I have 3-4 clients every week and then it just stopped altogether and it does not seem to want to start again, I have 1 regular client a week, and that's about it, and I'm so confused...

The pattern
Indeed, I did notice that - though then I forgot about it, that there were the 2 energies, masculine with the chariot and then the more feminine Sidhe (and especially in your deck definitely intuitive and 'witchy' (so appropriate) card), and indeed the tarot works this way, it shows what matters most and the other card is usually a development about that first message, so you might have a pattern here! Thanks for that insight!

Knowledge/intuition
Absolutely, but usually I'm like I have no idea what that crystal can do, and I look up in a book, then on the net then here and there until I get 'all the info', but I totally feel my intuition is just not working... Same with cards, it is a real effort to me to stop and listen instead of grabbing the book, which is something I am really pushed to do more. So you see, again the masculine/mind being dominant...

Yoga
So funny, this morning I told my boyfriend I really need to get my yoga routine back on track!! I've stopped that and I miss it, so tomorrow it's back on my schedule. Smile

3 Busy women
I could sense it was a strain on you both too. We know we do a good job with our readings, we only want to get more acquainted with our decks or spreads or deepen our intuition, so there should be no constraint, only pleasure, and if we put so much pressure on ourselves, we cannot be open to our intuition or to deepening our understanding of the cards or even just enjoy that moment.
I like your idea, I just hope it does not get too complicated...

Hiding
I know Lakshmi, what kills me the most is that people do see me as a witch, and a good one at that, and to them it is 'me', so it is 'normal', it's just me who is fighting that. Everybody is letting me be who I am, and even pushing me to become more of that. It's all me!   lost marbles  knockhead

Have a good day. This is October, time to prepare the monthly  Smile I hope to have time for that tomorrow evening.
Crystal Ball 1
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:04 am

howdy

I see that everyone is on the same page, so i'll go ahead and post that Week A and B schedule!

Shanouche wrote:
I like your idea, I just hope it does not get too complicated... 

no worry, it's pretty simple in the end, if need be i'll give a little reminder about the week we are on Smile

Shanouche wrote:
Hiding
I know Lakshmi, what kills me the most is that people do see me as a witch, and a good one at that, and to them it is 'me', so it is 'normal', it's just me who is fighting that. Everybody is letting me be who I am, and even pushing me to become more of that. It's all me

As for me, i've got the same problem as Lakshmi... people around me have no room for my spiritual side, they would flee me like the black plague if they knew that I read cards and all!  lol! so i have to keep it for myself and be careful about what i say...
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:21 am

ok, i've posted our Perpetual Calendar for the Weeklies! you'll find the sticky in the "Readings" Topic

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

You'll just have to know in which week we are on and then if you don't remember who is reading for who, you'll just have to go to that sticky to see the schedule!
And like I said, i'll try to put a little reminder about which week we are on.

Like next week will be a Week A Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:32 am

Hello dears!

Hope you're having a good end of the week, here comes the week end!!!

Just to let you know that I'd like to take a 2 weeks break from the weekly readings. This week end my sweetheart is taking me on a 3 days trips, we're leaving tomorrow morning, back on Monday eve and on Tuesday I have to go to work already, so I will have no time.
Next week end will also be busy, and I need to slow down a little (I've had so many messages about balance.....).

Hope to be able to pop in some time.
kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 5:21 am

Hello  

ok Shanouche, we'll miss you but we need to listen to the messages we get or there's no point! so you do good... that is what i'm working on also, to lighten my load and do not do too much of one thing while neglecting the rest. I've just done my power walk and yoga practice and it feels so good. My chores are done so this afternoon i hope to get into other things that i enjoy doing.

Now, I hope you'll see that post before you take your break as i have a FB on this week reading and i wanted to share it even if the week is not over, because it's too amazing!

Shanouche wrote:
What the shapeshifters want you to know
The frog princess
The frog wants to give you some wise advice. For the moment, you need to stop thinking you have all the answers and you know better, or even avoid relying too much on your intuition as you're missing some pieces of the puzzle. Instead listen, some wise advice will come your way. If you see green colour, it is the frog showing itself to you. The person with the advice might look ordinary and you might think he/she is not worth listening to, don't let your mind trick you. Listen.

seeing a frog would not have been uncommon enough as we have a lot all around, but.... yesterday, i went for a walk with my dog; suddenly i was drawn to something on the road and I could not but notice it as it was flashy green!!! I come closer to find out it was a young snake! I was WOW, as i've  seen many snake but i've never, ever encountered one that was green!
Anyhow, just to say i remembered what you had said about the Frog card i got, that if i saw something green it'd be the princess frog...
Didn't get anyone to give me any wisdom, but i've seen the "frog"  Smile and i believe that the wisdom was given by that green snake!

so here i am told that i'm in a cycle of transformation and healing, new life energy is being breathed (it was green like the brand new leaves of Spring!), spiritual growth, then i believe it is telling me to be flexible with the changes that are going to occur.
The snake was coiled on the road, looking like in a "pretzel" yoga pose! Lol!, this reminded me about the Kundalini serpent when it lies at the base of the spine, with a dormant energy, which is when the energy is able to rise up through the 7 chakras bringing a spiritual awakening! with that Spring green color on top of that it reinforce the idea of new-birth, awakening, etc...
The fact that it was not an adult but a young snake, reinforce also the message of transformation, being re-born.

wow  that was an awesome experience and the right card came into your reading!

Here's a pic (from google) of the snake guide i saw (except that on that pic it's a bigger snake, but the color was exactly that):

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 11:51 am

Hi

Oh I didnt mean im leaving the forum,  just the  weekly readings.

Waouw that is just amazing!  The reading talked about the frog princess implying to pay attention to the colour green and a message that did not have to come through someone physical and it seems you got just that.  It's wonderful!

From the past few reading I have felt that your vibrations are raising quite strongly to reveal more about the person that you truly are in essence and what your true mission is.  It seems you are getting there that is great! ☺

Thank you for the message as I feel in a way it is also for me as I am pushed to shed my old skin to become myself too. And that takes place with some deep healing.

Ok have a great day
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 7:14 am

Shanouche wrote:
Oh I didnt mean im leaving the forum

tired monk

You know i'm thinking that we might all take a break at least for this coming week. It's already Saturday and i still didn't have the time to do my monthly, neither the Mundane Reading i posted...
So, i'll have to skip this week.

Shanouche wrote:
From the past few reading I have felt that your vibrations are raising quite strongly to reveal more about the person that you truly are in essence and what your true mission is. It seems you are getting there that is great! ☺️

Thanks! i wonder actually if going back to my Yoga practice didn't help me some! so i'll be ready for the changes...

Shanouche wrote:
Thank you for the message as I feel in a way it is also for me as I am pushed to shed my old skin to become myself too. And that takes place with some deep healing.

you're welcome! messages like that can serve more than one! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 5:48 am

Hi!

Hehe, this is halloween decoration!!!! It's great!

Yes I understand, a break is always a good thing, esp when life gets overwhelming. Though I wonder what was going on as today has been a hell of a day, I mean a hell of a day!

Enjoy your break.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 5:56 am

[quote="Shanouche"]
LadySibella wrote:
You're welcome Lakshmi! Evil or Very Mad

Here are my readings for the up coming week!

Week of the 27th of Sept to the 3rd of Oct

@Shanouche

Equilibre

This week ,  be aware of balance in every area of your life.  It will be good to take the time to clear up the energies around you. Your household, yourself, what you use most, like your decks. If you've been focusing too much on a certain area, try to level out this week and give equal attention to everything . By achieving the right balance things will perform better.

Word of Wisdom

Father of Air

Take hold of your thought life, protect your mind and keep it under control to reach your goals, do what you have to do, make the right decisions, right choices. Trust your mind in balance with our heart.

Hi, here is my feedback,
I've tried to reach balance, though it has proven difficult. And there was no change in the 'performance'...
However, I have done a lot of clearing out of the energies, like I mentioned, it already started on the week end, before I even read your reading!

The wow has been very difficult to tap into as well. I thought I was managing well, but today the whole world seemed to crash in my face. And I really believe most of it comes from my thoughts only. So, I'm feeling this energy is kind of lingering a little. I have to find balance again...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 6:02 am

[quote="Lakshmi"]thank you  everyone for the weekly!

and now for the weeklies! this time to go faster i just took pics for everything. so the spread is under each weekly.

For Shanouche:

1.       Main energy for this week: the Tower
The main energy is movement on a big scale, filled with turmoil and change. Don’t resist, but accept what happens. It is necessary and inevitable. This tumultuous energy will then later give way to something new. So this week, ride with it and let it’s force carry you. Resisting only makes it worse.

2.       What do you need to focus on: Individuality
Who are you? What do you want? Make a focus on being who you are truly. Don’t try to be someone else or do something you’re not comfortable with just to please another person. Be yourself and most importantly accept who you are! No one’s life is better than yours or on any other thing as well.

3.       Advice: The Warrior

He is strong and does not back down. Roll with the punches and be true. Be committed, learn what is true and what is not. Be sure of your path and follow it.

Hi Lakshmi,
Here is my FB
My week has been difficult and I've had to go with the flow (that was agitated). I can't say whether I resisted or accepted it, as for now things are only getting worse and I'm completely lost as to what to do. And today I had a deep breakdown. Of course it does not help but well...

Individuality is my big thing like I indicated already. I feel I'm going to have to work on that for a while still. That was actually the reason of my breakdown today. Who am I and what do I want??? I have some idea but I seem to find only closed door wherever I want to go. Nobody's life is better than mine, that is exactly how I feel, that everybody around me is getting there and I'm lost, helpless, the more I try the less it seems to work...

Be sure of my path. Again sth I need to work on....

I feel that our break is no coincidence, we might have a few tough things to work on. So, we'll see.
Thank you for this reading that is very helpful, the big question now is how do I do that...

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 7:01 am

:thxpum:  Shanouche for your FB! hang on the storm will pass... i'm in a very tough spot right now and the future seems :monst:  but i try to keep myself from looking at that picture and see how i'd like things to be...

I've just done adding my Halloween emoticons, and we are adding on to our Haunted forest sub-forum... maybe, joining us in the goofing part of Black Cat would help you release some of the pressure  hippy
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 8:17 am

thank you  for your feedback Shanouche!
sorry i've fallen slack, i guess this break was just meant to happen or something, i was planning on still posting the weekly (i don't have time for anything i have not been doing dailies or anything. i have no time for the monthly too) but last Saturday i had a bit of time! so i did the weekly for everyone, but now we're Wed, and i have had absolutely no time to post them....so i guess it was not meant to be lol.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:09 am

I agree Lakshmi, don't worry about it! we'll get back on track in due time  :wipum: it's time to unwind and have fun in the other part of BC  :pumcost:

But as i did the Mundane reading on Sunday, and had a little time today to type it, i'm gonna post it in a spoiler to give you a chance to try yourself at it without being influenced by mine. you still have time to do it as the Synod ends on the 25th. Just try not to listen to the news about it, so to not be influenced (that's why i did it on Sunday when they met for the 1st time) now i'm curious to see if i'll be right or totally off!  :lapum:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi,

That's nice, so it was the right thing...

Sib, I don't understand what you are talking about... Is it an event in the US? What did you do a reading about?

There'll be the new moon soon, I'd like to do a reading for that, will see Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 2:43 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hi,

That's nice, so it was the right thing...

Sib, I don't understand what you are talking about... Is it an event in the US? What did you do a reading about?

There'll be the new moon soon, I'd like to do a reading for that, will see  Smile
Hello Shanouche!

Thanks for reminded us about the new moon, i'm caught up with so many things that i would not have remembered!

as for the Mundane readings.... i had mentioned it a while ago but on our "full reading topic", i should have announced it here in the first place as everyone comes more on the weekly  :wipum: But anyhow, here is what i had posted:

LadySibella wrote:
I'm back to announce that i've created a new topic in our Readings Topic! It is called "Mundane Reading Practice" 
This is something done in other forums, it is to practice doing "Predictions" on News topics. There's one of them going on this month and for which we'll know the outcome at the end of the month... It's another type of practice and it's fun!

I've posted the subject upon which we can all give our prediction and you will find it by going here:

and clicking on "Mundane Reading Practice" [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

if you want to give it a try, like i was saying, you still have time as long as you do it before the 25th of October. I explained everything about that reading on the thread where i posted it :thupum:

Don't mind the .... :ghchase:  and have a great day Gals! 

:hayride:
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 8:27 am

^ okay, i gave that reading a go a couple of days ago, and i finally have time to post it! so i'm off to the Mundane thread  :bsmipum: :
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Hello gals!

Ah, I see now... Thanks but i'm really more into doing readings for myself, testing out things and working on the spiritual side of what i'm going through. Not really interested about divination.

Have fun!!
:hipum: :witcat:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:20 am

Sad Lakshmi, gotta see that! Razz

@ Shanouche

:thxpum: yep, it's different never did it before but seen it several times and i thought it'd be fun! just have to wait a little longer and we'll know how we did! :pumcost:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:46 am

[quote="Shanouche"]
Lakshmi wrote:
thank you  everyone for the weekly!

and now for the weeklies! this time to go faster i just took pics for everything. so the spread is under each weekly.

For Shanouche:

1.       Main energy for this week: the Tower
The main energy is movement on a big scale, filled with turmoil and change. Don’t resist, but accept what happens. It is necessary and inevitable. This tumultuous energy will then later give way to something new. So this week, ride with it and let it’s force carry you. Resisting only makes it worse.

2.       What do you need to focus on: Individuality
Who are you? What do you want? Make a focus on being who you are truly. Don’t try to be someone else or do something you’re not comfortable with just to please another person. Be yourself and most importantly accept who you are! No one’s life is better than yours or on any other thing as well.

3.       Advice: The Warrior

He is strong and does not back down. Roll with the punches and be true. Be committed, learn what is true and what is not. Be sure of your path and follow it.

Hi Lakshmi,
Just to say that it seems that I've finally reached the end of this weekly. I've indeed been pushed quite strongly to review who I am and who/what I want to be. I'm feeling like I'm not getting a clearer picture of where I need to go...

Shanouche
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:21 am

Hi,

I can't find that conversation we had about taking a break and reducing the weeklies and the place where we said we'd have kind of a table of who will do a weekly for who...

So I'll just do one for the last one who was on this forum and that is you Sib!

So this week, the universe is sending you strength and courage for you to draw from. It wants you to reconnect with your inner strength, realise that you are much stronger than you think and that whatever you are going through right now, you have what it takes to face it. It is not meant to weaken you but to bring to your awareness the infinite well of strength you have within.

Your energies are 'stay strong' so it seems the universe is sending you the medicine to cure your ailment! You might be feeling that things around you are very dark and sad and tough and you just wish you could escape from it all but life is full of cycles and cycles are made of ups and downs and in the end, it is all about understanding what is the illusion and what is the truth. Your perception is the illusion. You are not weak in a bad world full of misery. You are a shining sacred and divine lion. You do not need to go through the challenges alone and you do not go through them to make you more sad. Claim your strength back, let it be your light in the darkness and allow the experience to make you stronger and wiser, to be more aware of how strong you truly are. Your strength comes from knowing when to resist and when to let go. Have faith!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:10 am

thank you  Shanouche for this reading, it was a "meant to be" and such a word in due season! I believe you have connected right with my Guides! this is the way i've felt and what you got is a confirmation of what Mother Mary and Jesus told me, so this is such a blessing to hear it again but from someone else so there's no room for "did i hear right?" or "am i just giving myself some pet tall?"

And it is really awesome that you've got the Lion!! because last night i could not sleep anymore  and i got up to read a bit, then as i was feeling down, I did ask Mother Mary and Jesus, what was going on, what was i to learn, what was expected of me, what am i supposed to do to breakthrough, etc..."

And i decided to do something i haven't done for a long time, "Bibliomancy" the divination method that uses sacred books! After talking to them, I asked them for wisdom and took my Bible closed my eyes and opened it randomly... and guess what?

I opened on the page that had the end of Daniel chap 6 starting with verse 21! This is after Daniel has spent a night with the lions and God kept him alive. I was drawn to read the end of the chapter all the way to verse 29.

I deducted what you actually mentioned "have faith" and "is sending you strength and courage for you to draw from", "not alone"

I am so glad i didn't have the time to see your reading before now as it was needed today as a confirmation of what i was told during the night!

Thanks again! Evil or Very Mad

here's the link to the perpetual calendar:

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:07 am

Hi dear,

Sorry I responded to you last night but internet stopped...
I was saying I'm so glad the reading resonated with you... I thought there must be a reason why you did not seem to see it immediately, now it makes sense! I'm so glad you're getting a confirmation.

I'm also really glad as this is a blessing for me too. Since I don't have clients anymore, I feel useless, worthless, so knowing that this reading was to the point is really like some fresh air coming to me.

Thanks for the link, I'll make sure to check that out. :lapum:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:03 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next