Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 4:46 am

Hello dears,

Here is a weekly for you dears, hope it helps in some way.

*******LAKSHMI*******
Ace of wands and 4 of disks
You might be getting a new passion this week, something that really touches your heart, and you'll want to spend so much time on it. There's an incredible creative potiential opening up to you right now so just enjoy the moment.
This is much welcome to give you some fresh air from the routine of the everyday life that brings you down a little. Don't focus too much on material things, but keep centered on your journey and what brings you real joy.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

*******Sib*******
For you the king of cups and 4 of disks too.
This week you will need to control your emotions. You can also count on your relationships in order to get things done (I would say relationships in a very large sense - this afternoon I had the king of cups to and had to call upon the angels of my client...). Be wise and open minded. Listen to your heart that holds deep knowledge and use a combination of creativity and thinking in order to obtain success.
You could feel bored at some point, like you're giving so much to the everyday things in life that just need to get done and don't have enough time to enjoy matters of the heart. Find the time to do things you are passionate about.

:Christ11:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 6:00 pm

sorry to be late in my FB but i'm over loaded with work and errands... right now i'm taking advantage of an insomnia to stop by. your reading for last week was pretty much on target but unfortunately for me i didn't succeed to find time, it's been really crazy and stressful. we'd be ready to sell another load of lumber on the 23rd and then we'll take a break!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:11 am

whi i have a bit of time to do a weekly so as this is the first week of the month it is a week A. Here is the reminder of our perpetual calendar:

Week A
LadySibella Reads for Shanouche
Lakshmi Reads for LadySibella
Shanouche Reads for Lakshmi

So here is my reading for Sanouche:

Energy of the week with the Chakra oracle

Week of January 3rd to 8th

Insecurity/ root Chakra

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

With his week energy it's a good time to face your inner fears, what is it you dread? What causes you to be insecure about your life, about your dreams? The energy this week is quickening you to realize that even when it "seems" that you have failed, that you are not making much of a difference in this world, that the mission you sensed you are here to accomplish seems to just be coming from your imagination… it is not! You are encourage to go forward boldly, no matter what it looks like, keep pressing in.
The meditation suggested is: ground yourself in peace call upon 2 or 3 of your spiritual protectors. Express your fears to them and let them strengthen you to overcome your fears.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:23 pm

LadySibella wrote:
whi  i have a bit of time to do a weekly so as this is the first week of the month it is a week A. Here is the reminder of our perpetual calendar:

Week A
LadySibella          Reads for             Shanouche
Lakshmi              Reads for             LadySibella
Shanouche          Reads for             Lakshmi

So here is my reading for Sanouche:

Energy of the week with the Chakra oracle

Week of January 3rd to 8th

Insecurity/ root Chakra

With his week energy it's a good time to face your inner fears, what is it you dread? What causes you to be insecure about your life, about your dreams? The energy this week is quickening you to realize that even when it "seems" that you have failed, that you are not making much of a difference in this world, that the mission you sensed you are here to accomplish seems to just be coming from your imagination… it is not! You are encourage to go forward boldly, no matter what it looks like, keep pressing in.
The meditation suggested is: ground yourself in peace call upon 2 or 3 of your spiritual protectors. Express your fears to them and let them strengthen you to overcome your fears.

Rolling Eyes

whi dear,

My warmest and best wishes to you all for this new year 2016!

Thank you so much for this reading. I can already tell you that it resonnates quite strongly.
I have managed to go over this feeling that I had failed (that I was feeling until last night) and calling the protectors has proved very strong for me.

Here is Lakshmi's weekly then.

I pulled 2 cards.
1st, the karma card for 2016 (your karmic lesson or debt that is presented to you to be overcome and released this year)
Starseed (that represents the fool)
This year marks a whole new beginning for you and asks you to set your goals and your dreams and work to get them.
Dare going after your dreams, take risks, be yourself and most of all believe in yourself, that you can achieve anything. The starseed is your soul, that has journeyed through many lifetimes. There are of course ups and downs, but remember that the lessons is simply to experience and to grow. Never wallow in the negative, don't yearn to much for the positive, accept the balance of both. Acknowledge you are more than this physical being, take the journey and make your choices for you, for your own personal experience, by letting go of the outcome.

2nd is the message for this week
4 wands
This week you take time to celebrate with your friends and family, nourishing yourself of this support that you have.
You can also celebrate all you have accomplished, acknowledge that you have reached a secure point in your life from all the hard work you have done. You feel light, at peace and you let yourself go with the flow. If you do not see this harmony in your life, take time to meditate on what you wish to achieve, on how you can better use your talents and tackle all issues that may be lingering.
In any case, peace comes from your own efforts, so make sure to do just that.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:04 pm

thank you for the FB Shanouche! gotta come back to that! didn't even have time to do any reading with the Kipper!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:58 am

Hi,

Hope you're doing good.
Here's a wow for you for this week:

***SIB***
You get the knight of bows (wands)
You could go on a short trip.
It also indicate that you have much energy to get things done, you have much determination to achieve your goals, but sometimes at your own personal cost, you can be too impulsive. Draw from the wisdom of the fox as there is change in your life, you could change direction or go to a new path.
You are invited to try to slow down a little and pay attention to the details.
And try to be playful too.
If you face any difficulty this week, your quick wit will help you improvise a rapid and innovative solution.

***Lakshmi***
While shuffling I felt a strong energy, something forceful...
And you get the stag (justice)  Wink
The stag is associated with the spring equinox!!
Do you have any guilt over something? It has to do with the perception of right and wrong or feeling bitter because something was unfair to you.
You are invited to think about the notion of 'responsibility' and how change might be in order in some aspect of your life or your perceptions in order to better respect the cosmic balance of life/of your life.
Maybe you could be also quite affected by what is happening to the environment, and wanting to adjust your lifestyle in some way.
It is a major, thus an important step on your path. It tells you to rely on your inner judgement and be sure to make the right decisions.

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:05 am

thank you for the weekly Shanouche! didn't get a chance to use my cards....

it's been a busy week and yes, things are bubbling and I'm pondering about them.
Hopefully, i'll be able to do a little weekly for you gals for next week dream
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:52 am

Hi there!!
Ok, I'll take this as week A, so I'm reading for Lakshmi for this week 28/03
So Kuan Yin called me for you...

So, I'll do what I have been testing lately, I'll channel a word for you then draw a card.
The word I got is loyalty.
I'm sensing it as being loyal to yourself. Not letting others convince you to do something if you're not feeling it. And of course it is also being loyal to yourself. Like if you decide to do something, go with it, to the end of it. Loyalty also in the sense of being respectful of yourself, of who you truly are.

Here is Kuan Yin's message: Ivory swan goddess
Essentially, this suggests that you are in a stage of your spiritual development where, if you wish to keep moving on, you need to recognize your divine inner light. Let go of blame, guilt or shame of any sort that you are not worthy or not enough. We are all divine, we all have the same light shining from within. The only difference is the stage of realising it that we are at.
So, accept Kuan Yin's compassion and healing. Do you know that Kuan Yin reached enlightenment but then decided to remain (as ascended master) until every single soul have found enlightenment. So by allowing her healing, you allow her also to fulfil her promise (this just came out).
So, yes, be loyal to your true nature my dear!

Hope it resonates with you!

Ok, I can hear Sib 'me too' Wink
So, here it goes for you
The channeled word for you this week is openness. In all you do, remember to remain open. Sure you give and you do things and take care and all, but do not allow this to be a one-way situation.
Allow yourself to receive as well, even if it is a smile or a kind look. In whatever you do, let the situation nourish you.

Now for Kuan Yin: the treshold
You have reached a treshold in your journey. You are freeing yourself from many lifetimes of fear-bases experiences and about to shift into a love-based way of living.
There might be old fears coming back to the surface. Do not worry, it is the process that leads to their release. Also, when interacting with other, do not let fears block you in any way but be open to the unconditional love you hold within.Also, do not try to help others too much now. You are only about to go through the treshold, then your vibrations will need stabilizing. Then will you have more opportunities to help as you will be free from your own fears.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:18 am

unbelievable the Kuan Yin oracle!!!! you got one of the oracle that is in my wishlist!!! thank you so much for going the extra mile and doing a weekly for me though it's not my turn! happy Makes a lot of sense!

Well, I didn't have much time again... and I only did who I was supposed to read for...meaning Shanouche. Makes me feel bad now scared polite Lakshmi but if i can steal some time tomorrow i'll do a "Power animals" reading for you too!

So I tried what the author of the book says, as i don't have his deck just yet (another in my wishlist! Crying or Very sad ) He says that we can use the book as an oracle by asking a question and opening the book. Whichever animal we open to is the one that gives the wisdom!

So Shanouche you've got the Lizard speaking to you for this week!

It tells you not to worry or be concerned of "losing your tail" in anything that would happen to you or anything that you would want to do, because.... even if it would happen (things not going exactly the way you plan or things just happening to you) it will grow back! If that happens you'll get a chance for a new start. Like a baby learning to walk will fall but just have to stand back up and give it another try.

The lizard invites you to ask him guidance. Most of the time it will use your dreams to communicate to you. Like Lizard, you can also relax quietly under the sun and let meditation and visualization work their magic.

Its advice is for your to write down your goals and/or desires being as specific as can be. To place the list under your pillow for several nights while asking Lizard's help to bring these goals/dreams into manifesting in your life. You might find out what to do to get things going.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 7:00 pm

whi

Oh no dear, do not feel bad or force yourself to do a reading!!! I meant to do only for Lakshmi, and something told me you would love that oracle too, so I did an extra reading.
We haven't done reading exchanges for a while so I thought why not.

Yeah... It has been on my wishlist for quite a while, and then I thought oh life's too short, let's anticipate my birthday and get it.

Ahahah, the lizard... Yeah, the message really makes sense to me. Esp the part about meditating or describing what I want as I've had that turning in my mind on and on for some time - but find it hard to actually do it. Who knows I might be able to do that this week. And the idea of things not working now but only to get better later is also a message I get often. So thanks for the confirmation!
I'll let you know.

Absolutely. With my flower oracle, there's the same idea. You can use the oracle or just open the book and see what flower comes up with what message. I like doing that, it's different.

Ok, got to go Wink
highfive
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:27 pm

Very Happy  i'm glad that little experiment with the Power Animal book worked out fine for your weekly!  happy

Shanouche wrote:
Oh no dear, do not feel bad or force yourself to do a reading!!! I meant to do only for Lakshmi, and something told me you would love that oracle too, so I did an extra reading.
We haven't done reading exchanges for a while so I thought why not.

well, next week Lakshmi will be the one getting the weekly!  Love
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:54 pm

Shanouche wrote:
So, I'll do what I have been testing lately, I'll channel a word for you then draw a card.
The word I got is loyalty.
I'm sensing it as being loyal to yourself. Not letting others convince you to do something if you're not feeling it. And of course it is also being loyal to yourself. Like if you decide to do something, go with it, to the end of it. Loyalty also in the sense of being respectful of yourself, of who you truly are.

Here is Kuan Yin's message: Ivory swan goddess
Essentially, this suggests that you are in a stage of your spiritual development where, if you wish to keep moving on, you need to recognize your divine inner light. Let go of blame, guilt or shame of any sort that you are not worthy or not enough. We are all divine, we all have the same light shining from within. The only difference is the stage of realising it that we are at.
So, accept Kuan Yin's compassion and healing. Do you know that Kuan Yin reached enlightenment but then decided to remain (as ascended master) until every single soul have found enlightenment. So by allowing her healing, you allow her also to fulfil her promise (this just came out).
So, yes, be loyal to your true nature my dear!

Hope it resonates with you!

thank you  yes this resonates indeed! now i wonder what will happen this week  Crying or Very sad

----

ok! i'm jumping in and doing Sibella! (as the perpetual chart states!)

i used my tarot.

For Sibella What do you need to know about this week?

this week will be a lot about emotions. here you are told that it's good to take a more masculine approach. don't let your emotions carry you away but instead direct them and not let them control you. intuitive guidance comes through better if the mind\emotions are calm and stable. so when you blend action with feeling this week remember that the king of cups rules with a stable combination of both.

hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:38 am

thank you yes this resonates indeed! now i wonder what will happen this week Crying or Very sad

Smile Well, I wish you this week to be as good as possible!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:26 am

Lakshmi wrote:
For Sibella What do you need to know about this week?

this week will be a lot about emotions. here you are told that it's good to take a more masculine approach. don't let your emotions carry you away but instead direct them and not let them control you. intuitive guidance comes through better if the mind\emotions are calm and stable. so when you blend action with feeling this week remember that the king of cups rules with a stable combination of both.

hope this helps!

thank you and yes it does ring a bell! I will remember the advice, I've actually already put it in practice Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:48 am

Shanouche wrote:

Smile Well, I wish you this week to be as good as possible!

thank you

LadySibella wrote:

thank you and yes it does ring a bell! I will remember the advice, I've actually already put it in practice Smile

Rolling Eyes good to hear!
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi everyone. I've been wanting to have a reading for this one for me about something deep to my heart and also I want the mystery solved aswell. I hope you can help me out once you receive this message.

I have a first cousin name Jesus Javiar Nunez. We both had a unique cousin and cousin relationship since childhood. Since then, I grew feelings for him and unaware how Taboo incest was and is at this moment and I wasn't sure if he had the same feelings for me but they weren't something I wanted to be his boyfriend, it was more like a little genuine family crush you get when you're little but for some others it's normal and ever since ancient times and now til this day except for most which is sad which is why I made that one topic of last year or earlier this year because I felt shameful of my feelings for him and awkwardness around him.

Right now he's married, her name Anastasia but they call her Ana for short and she's from the UK. She's really nice and I really like her more than him because I get along with strangers more people I feel awkward with and also they're expecting a baby in January and also it happens to be my birth month. I just don't want him in my life. It just gives me mental pain just bullying at me for that but I do accept them just not the mental illness or the demons inside my brain and probably need some exorcism which I'm not sure about because every culture is different. Anyways, I just want to know, did he feel the same for me then in a innocent normal crush but nothing serious or what does the cards say? Please forgive me for not being on the forums, it's just, been there and here. .__.' Please forgive me. Peace. :-)

Sincerely,
Tomonag

(Neomi Romero)
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:02 am

whi  Tomonag!  Hug  I'll do a reading for you and will post it hopefully before the end of the week  Love
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:58 am

Okay. Thank you very much, sweetie! Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 6:46 am

Hello dears!!
Anyone there?

Tomonag, did you get your reading and your clarification?
I don't think you need exorcism. Like you said, now it is taboo and all but in the past, it was most normal. Who knows, maybe you really were lovers in another life and simply your soul remembers that and does not know what to do with it now...

So, anyone here??? Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 1:50 am

well, i've been more on the other parts of the forum as i didn't have much time for my cards, my days go by in a blink working & working.... so when i have a little bit of free time, i use it to read.

I'm still having Tomonag's reading on my "to do" list, but no time yet... help if you want to give it a go, i'm sure she'll be grateful and that'd give you some practice with your new decks Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 5:13 am

Hi Tomonag,

Ok, I'll do a reading. It is quite confusing, so I'm not sure what spread to use...
Ok, I will do a foundation of celtic cross, it will give a large overview of the situation (past, prst and fut)...

Ok. The reading is a little tricky but here it goes.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It seems that you are now trying to clear and cleanse an old situation. You feel something is not fully right about the situation you are in, and you would like to be able to move past it. This card indicates that you are still holding on to something that is quite old, like a very old situation that you are dragging in the present, which prevents you from moving on with your life fully. It seems also to be connected to a lot of negativity there might have been in your life/past regarding sensuality, sexuality, love and feelings of attraction to someone. I'm going a little further here, but if you have had a shameful notion of love and sexualitywhen you were young, you will then attract in your life relationships that make you feel shameful about loving someone (like a cousin, making you feel the devil is in you...). I hope you see what I mean. So, it is this old conception of a wrong idea about love that you need to work on. Love is beautiful, our bodies are beautiful and our sensuality is a gift. When you open to this beauty of your beauty and your pleasure, inadequate believes you may have bout love will dissapear...

The 2nd card indicates that you have reached an end. This situation is 'dark' in the sense it is not bringing joy and happiness and well-being into your life. It is time to now open to trust and faith that you can have a beautiful relationship, out in broad daylight, without any feelings of guilt or shame, or awkwardness. There is a need to move forward now, to light up your path forward, not to dig into the dark corners of the past.

So, in your past (that can be childhood), it seems that yes, there was a feeling of mutual attraction between the two of you, somewhat stronger on his part. But that is what it was, attraction. Not romantic feelings. It does not seem to be a sweet crush but more desire. You know, men, and mostly teenagers, and their instincts sometimes... The thing now is to clarify what it is that triggered you. Again, if you have been told as a child that love is bad, or sex is bad, maybe your innocent you at the time was overwhelmed to feel a man looking at you and wanting you, and you confused it with love and romance.

In your present, the card 'glamour' indicates that in a way you tend to look for intrigue; you may try to impress by your looks and your attitude. You wish to be seen, to be desired, you may even tell yourself stories when someone looks at you or when you think of someone. This could indicate you have not yet contacted your inner beauty. Once you know how beautiful and perfect and lovable you are in the inside, as you are, you will not be inclined to 'dress up the part' to try to be seen. You will be noticed for who you truly are, not what you look like. Find your true self, and be your true self.  <3

I the future you will be able to release some of the hurt you have in your heart. There will be a profound healing. You have already become aware that you can sometimes play games, but that it is not right and it does not serve you well. There is a beautiful healing coming your way. Open yourself to that.

I really like your outcome card, because it shows that your work will pay off a great deal. You will no longer accept people who abuse you, who abuse your kind and quiet nature. You want to take your life in your hands again and stand for yourself. You will learn to say no. It is time to stand up straight and do what you have to do to put an end to unbalanced relationships. You don't like conflicts, but people around you tend to actually use that to cross the line. It is time to stop wanting for someone to love you and to love yourself first. Be brave. Be you. Love being who you are. And be there for yourself.

I hope this speaks to you. It seems like something is now coming to an end, but that will require a healing on your part. Follow your guidance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5