Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 1:03 am

Here my review for last week’s reading.

@Shanouche, overall it was pretty accurate.  For the main theme of the week (knight of wands) there was definitely a lot of action and activity throughout. I don’t think there was much else besides that.

For the relationships (chariot) I did have several times of asserting myself and taking more action in what was happening. I was determined knowing what I wanted and stuck with it.

For work (3 swords) I wasn’t sad, but deep dissatisfaction yes lol. It kept getting in the way of plans I had for the entire week and I was quite irritated and annoyed about it all after a full week of that lol.

So overall it matched quite well. Thank you!  Basketball
Ok, not so bad then... Great!

So now, here are the new weekly readings. As last time I did a short one, I decided to do a bigger one for both of you this time. I used the Wisdom of the house of Night oracle because I’m having a fascinating time with it, and it’s also just talking so easily to me. So I’m still trying it out here and there. And like this, it also makes another change from last time.

Thanks for this very thorough reading!!! awe

For Shanouche:

1.       Main theme she needs to focus on: Conclusion
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Bringing things to a close. Perhaps you’ll have lots of projects or ideas started but that need to be finished still.
All things see a beginning and an end. Endings bring new beginnings; a new path in life that is better. Remember to assess all facts before drawing conclusions as well.

So on Monday I did finished some things that were on hold, like planting some flowers and herbs so all is ready for winter. I also did put all my summer clothing back upstairs and took out the winter clothes. But that is all I see that relates to ending/beginnings Wink

2.       Body/Vitality: High Priestess of Earth

It will be very good this week. You’re in tune with your body, caring for it like you should. It’s a time to eat and rest well and re-connect to the earth.

I've had some of the worst nights ever and 2 days I have been so worn out I thought I was going to faint!! Also, I have been too much in tune with 'other people's bodies', as I have picked quite a few people's emotions and I've had to express them through my own body, which has been painful. But like for Sib's reading, it is only today that I can finally rest and be centered again! help

3.       Mindset & Emotions: Forbidden

It seems that this week you’ll be closed to really delving on how you feel. Perhaps you don’t really want to express yourself and put on black and white where you stand. For the mindset’s point of view, it can mean that you want to move on onto another path.

Again, not expressing how I feel, but how others feel...
But also I've had my doubts and I think I've managed to release some deeply buried fears and worries I have.
Yes, I moved on to another path, that of others!! duh

4.       Relationships: Strength

It’s always good to remember to be like that tree. Strong, enduring and deeply rooted. It will not bend to the wind or go with the flow. It continues and integrates itself into the ground more and more with each passing year. You should remember that you have the inner strength to face any relationship problems that can arise, to stand firm and create what you want to last.

I haven't had too many problems regarding relationships, except for what I've mentioned above, and yes I've had to be like a deeply rooted tree to hold on! Otherwise, I've spent time with some of my friends who are always such a great support to me.

5.       Work: Success

what more can be said? Work will be good and enriching. It will pay off and all is well.

Oh, I was hoping but that did not happen. Since August work is a catastrophe, I don't have consults anymore, so no people, no money and this week has been no different Question
Next week however I have 4 appointments, so at last I can breathe again!!!  

6.       Spirituality: Fulfillment

The same can be said for this card (saying it all). This week will be about finding fulfilment in your spiritual life and enjoying the fruits that comes from such enrichment. It’s a good time to integrate and digest what you’ve learned and know that your life is already full. All you have to do is look around.

Though the experiences I've had have been very painful in many ways, I feel indeed they have enriched me, allowing me to integrate the things I've learnt yes. And it has been quite spiritual, with a few documentaries I watched that helped me understand some things. So, yes I guess I can say it has been fullfiling!

So, except for the 'work' part that seems rather off, the rest is quite accurate. Thank you for your time Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

thank you  everyone for your weeklies, after i post the rest of the readings i have to do, i'm going to look at them.[/quote]

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 1:46 am

Hi girls,

So the feedbacks are done, here are the readings for the next week, 14-20/09/2015!!

*** Lakshmi ***
What's the main energy of this week?
Ace of cups.
This week is focused on love and on your intuitive connexion to Spirit. An awakening could take place.This week you will be able to draw from the love around you to fill yourself up and to let that love overflow onto others around you. There should be a lot of harmony and whenever you feel stuck, focus on the love and on your intuition to take the best course. It is important that the love flows nicely, that you give and you receive.

What do you most need to focus on?
The Empress. Here again a card that holds energies of love, and self love and connexion. You will need to nurture your thoughts and ideas by focusing on the love so you can reap the fruits in abundance later on. Make sure every time you express yourself, you do that from a place of love. Your intuition will again lead the way for practical matters. You will need to draw from you ability to see the love and the abundance of your life in order for it to be reflected back to you.

What is the shadow you need to work on?
7 swords and Kistune (trust)
When challenges arise you may have that instinctive tendency to think that the world is against you, trying to bring about your downfall. Though it is a good thing to be on your guard and not too naive, it is important that you realise that there are people around you whom you can trust. Ask Kitsune the golden fox to show you who is trustworthy and who is not, including what patterns are going against yourself. You will need to monitor your thoughts and make sure they lead you in a direction that is serving you.

A piece of advise to go by
Ace of wands
Come back regularly to yourself to connect to that spark of strength, courage and faith within you. You should be able to count on a surge of energy and optimism this week to overcome whatever comes your way.

Work
Temperance
Temperance is a major, so this area is receiving the focus this week. You will need to find the right blend between what you want and what you need, strive for harmony and balance, go for compromises and win-win solutions. Also be mindful of the masks you wear. Don't put a happy face if you're miserable, and vice versa. And make sure that slowly but surely you get things done.

Relationships
Ace of coins
Go for the quality rather than the quantity. I feel when it comes to relationships the right attitude is that of gratitude. Choose the people who value you and with whom you feel light hearted. If people drag you down, they are not really friends. As you let them go, new opportunities will come your way to be with people who will appreciate your value.

Love
Page of wands
There is lots of energy and joy in this area of your life. You could receive a compliment by written that will boost your energy. Or you'll want to try new things. Be inventive and find new ways of expressing yourself, of spreading the passion you have inside.

Spiritual
The devil - wellness
Another major...
You could be feeling that life is scary and that bad things happen because the world is a bad place to be. You could feel manipulated. But remember those are only your fears that stem from the conditioning you have received. When you realise fears are but illusions of being trapped, then you can free yourself and regain your power, your autonomy and your freedom.
Be careful that in order to be in touch with our inner power and our soul, we need to feel good on every level, physical, emotional and spiritual. Each time of these levels are out of balance, we feel diminished because we vibrate on lower energies, that is energies of fear and powerlessness. So make sure you eat well, listen to your body, that you monitor your thoughts and that you take some time to nourish your spirit as well and you will gain freedom.
Magic:
Take 2 bowls that you fill with water and add some sea salt. Envision deep roots from the base of your spine going deep into the ground. Then imagine 2 rays of pure light come down to the bowls and activate the energy of the salted water. Place your hands in the bowls and soak up as much energy as you need.
When you are finished, empty the bowls in the sink.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

*** Lady Sibella***
Page of wands
This week you will have a lot of energy, you will feel passionate about life and you'll want to spread the joy around you. There will be a sense of lightness of being and you'll want to express yourself. Creativity should also be emphasised. So when you feel a deep surge of energy from within, make sure you have paper at hand and just let it flow...

The sun
A major for you here. It is quite in tune with the energy of the week, there is the same optimism, sense of ligthness and creativity. But this is the focus, so remember this week not to take things too seriously, to feel and share the love, the joy, and the positivity. Cultivate the hope by focusing on the things that make you feel happy. By having this attitude, things that may have been difficult will clear up. You'll have some clarification of situations that were unclear to you. This week, things brighten up and you have much hope and energy, you are ready to conquer the world.

9 coins and the delicate fairy and her furet - change is natural but painful
The 9 of coins is about enjoying what you have become and what you have accomplished so far in your life. Take some time to appreciate that. Soon a cycle will end and a new one will begin. Change is always painful, but know that you have gained much, you have built things around you, you have gained insights, wisdom, strength and confidence. Now is the time to move on to something else, keep the good work, show determination and courage, there is a lesson to be learnt from that transition.
The fairy may feel that the changes life brings are too hard to face, she can be scared and confused. But change is part of life and new experiences are on the horizon. So confront your fears. Don't focus on how different you are or on how things should be. Accept the initiation with courage, even if it is natural to feel scared. And most of all know that there are friends you can count on to guide you, like the furet that watches out and will use his claws to defend you if needed.

9 of cups
Happiness is not found it is created. Nourish yourself from the little things around you that make you happy, count your blessings, write a journal of gratitude, stating each night 3 things you are grateful for. Cultivate that inner joy and happiness so that it can radiate around you. Experience the beauty and joy around you to strengthen your feeling that your life is a blessing.

Work
6 of cups
You might want to remember your initial motives for doing the job you do. By reconnecting with the joy and fulfilment you hoped to achieve you will find the motivation to go forward. Also, take some time to analyse the things you loved and that brought joy to you and see maybe if you have moved away from them and how you could bring them back into your present life. Stay in tune with childlike contentment to go about your days.

Relationships
8 wands
Things could go fast this week in your life, and you could feel a sense of being separated from people you love and like. You'll be on the move, not willing to dwell or stay put too much. Just take some time to breathe from time to time Wink

Love
5 cups
You might feel a deep dissatisfaction in your relationship, seeing all the reasons why it is not working as you would want and neglecting the good sides of it. See how your expectations can maybe bring about the dissatisfaction... And know that you can always rescue what was to make it work even better. I also feel that you may be too dreamy at times and focus on the good and turn a blind eye on what is wrong or not working. But it is only by acknowledging the things that don't work that you can restore them...

Spiritual
7 wands and luck
You have a beautiful energy and you should never let anyone tell you you are weird or too different or not fitting. Believe in yourself, allow your true nature to shine, have faith there is a great gift to discover there. By being true to yourself, you will gain confidence and one day you might lead the way... Challenges are there to test your faith and your focus. Do not surrender!
Have a clear idea of where you want to go, what person you wish to be, keep the focus and then the universe will bring the right energies to help you, you'll summon good luck on your path.
Magic:
Sit down quietly and imagine a green light filling your aura, bringing you luck. Know that luck is always with you and that life will always bring to you whatever you need as long as you acknowledge where you are and have a clear focus on where you want to go.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 12:33 am

thank you Shanouche for your feedback!! i'm so sorry i can't reply right now, or offer my feedback to either one of you yet, it's been very busy, i don't think i'll have much time this week. i'm hoping to start on the feedback tonight, so we'll see....
oh and sorry i'm late!  :ang:i though i'd be able to do it yesterday (originally i was planning for Saturday) but things changed. the day just flew.

thank you  for you big weekly reading for me this week!  Evil or Very Mad i read it quickly, and it seems to match up with what i'm getting...again, things are not quite clear yet, but here goes! lol

so, as i have little time right now, i just did a one card this time...

@ Shanouche: what is the main energy for this week?

you will be well grounded and able to make good descions on practical matters. you'll be in control and skillful in you work. it should be a good week for you energy-wise, you're nicely grounded and connected. you will find success in your endeavors.

@ Sibella: what will be the main energy for this week:

your main energy for this week will be about fighting for what you desire. you'll know what action you want to take but to get it, you'll need to defend your position and be confident. the figure here is confident that he can win, and that is something to remember.

okay, well i did a one card for me as well, so i'm going to go post that, and my daily. like i said, hopefully i can get some more time to sit and write down some feedback!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 1:43 am

Lakshmi wrote:
thank you Shanouche for your feedback!! i'm so sorry i can't reply right now, or offer my feedback to either one of you yet, it's been very busy, i don't think i'll have much time this week. i'm hoping to start on the feedback tonight, so we'll see....
oh and sorry i'm late!  :ang:i though i'd be able to do it yesterday (originally i was planning for Saturday) but things changed. the day just flew.

Hi,
You're welcome, and no worry! Smile

thank you  for you big weekly reading for me this week!  Evil or Very Mad i read it quickly, and it seems to match up with what i'm getting...again, things are not quite clear yet, but here goes! lol
You're welcome again. Glad it seems to already resonate with you.

so, as i have little time right now, i just did a one card this time...

@ Shanouche: what is the main energy for this week?

you will be well grounded and able to make good descions on practical matters. you'll be in control and skillful in you work. it should be a good week for you energy-wise, you're nicely grounded and connected. you will find success in your endeavors.

Thank you for taking the time though you're so busy. Hope things slow down for you a bit...

Have a great week!

your main energy for this week will be about fighting for what you desire. you'll know what action you want to take but to get it, you'll need to defend your position and be confident. the figure here is confident that he can win, and that is something to remember.

okay, well i did a one card for me as well, so i'm going to go post that, and my daily. like i said, hopefully i can get some more time to sit and write down some feedback!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 7:31 am

thank you  so much for your readings gals!  Evil or Very Mad  Don't have time to read them just now, but I can't wait!!!! i'll also give my FB as soon as can be  pals
Otherwise, I'm so sorry to be late... like i said in our "Weekly Reading" topic, i've been overloaded with work, we worked the cows again and are still not done! one calf would not let us get him so we still have to try again as we have to treat him for pinkeye and we still have to fix few males.... beside work, the insomnia didn't help so i had nothing left in me to do any reading...
Anyhow, i've just done a simple 1 card that I hope will be beneficial to you  angel I used my Wicca Oracle.

Week 14th to 20th of September 2015

@ Shanouche

Mabon  R

This is the feast of Autumn Equinox, when harvest time is celebrated, when all can be thankful for the bounty of the earth.

You got that card reversed so it tells me that this week the dominant energy will be one of being sensitive to lack, to your needs or the needs of others. Fear can be part of what you will feel whether for yourself or others. You can clear that energy by being thankful for all you already have and that is not limited to material things or money but to everything, your gifts, your health, the place where you live, the food on your table, the time that is given you, the people in your life, etc… also, you might encounter others this week who will need your help to clear that kind of energy in their lives, people who might be between a rock and a hard place, help them see abundance where there's a need.

[Note: for sure you're reading is helping me right now, as we are in a very tight spot financially and running out of time...]

Now, that I interpreted the message of this card I'll quote the little nuggets given in the book.

The affirmation that is given with this card is: "I have everything I need"

There is also some food for thought given, and that can be something you want to focus on this week. The author calls it "challenge".

So the challenge of the week is: "How will you share your bounty with others?"

@ Lakshmi

Beltane R

Beltane is the feast celebrated the 1st of May that welcomes the beginning of Summer. Celebrations include dancing around the Maypole, holding the  ribbons. It is a time of joy looking forward to what the land will produce during summer.

You got this card reversed, so this tells me that this week the dominant energy will be more toward dissatisfaction, boredom, a down spirit. You might be more into licking your wounds than being light spirited and joyful. You might have the memories of past aggravations, disappointments, etc…. creeping upon you and spoiling your mood. 
To clear that energy try to incorporate at least one thing each day that is delightful to you, boost your spirit with a little bit of fun, things that makes you happy. And if bad memories come up wipe them with positive thoughts. Let your "Lion's side" take over this week! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Like I did for Shanouche, I'm giving you now  the little nuggets given in the book.

The affirmation that is given with this card is: "I embrace my passionate nature"

And the challenge of this week is: "How do you feed your senses"

well, gotta go in town before the library, bank and post office close! I'll try to visit some more later on. enjoy your day or evening! ham1
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:05 am

Feedback!

Shanouche wrote:
For Lakshmi

Cups everywhere... The dominant energy of the week is all about love, feeling in tune with your significant other, being close and feeling the love. This relationship will bring you spiritual riches and lessons. Make sure you communicate well and open your heart in order to make the best choices.
What to focus on: 8 cups. You need to focus on finding fresh inspiration. Trust everything will be as it should be and life will bring you to a positive new direction. Let go of the past, trust your inner light to guide you. Do some soul searching.

Spiritual progress: cleansing: Everything that surrounds us affects us and things we don't like drain us of our energy. Do some cleaning to create a more harmonious space around you. You'll also get rid of mental dust you may have. Cleansing will leave your energy more vibrant, light and positive.
I feel there is much about finding some lightness, refreshing yourself, your mind and your energy because you might be feeling a little too 'stuck' with constraints and expectations.

so...in the end, i believe that the 2 of cups was more internal? it's strange. nothing seemed different last week, so somehow i feel that it's talking about an inward change, bringing together 2 parts. that's all that i can see that would match. i wouldn't have thought of it myself when faced with the 2 of cups...but it is about union so...
8 of cups...yes, this matches, and i've tried to ponder on that some.
for spiritual progress: yes. i've had an "itch" for awhile to change some things, and pretty early on in the week i suddenly decided to make some changes, and went at it like crazy. nothing major, but the few changes we're pleasing and i'm happy with the way things look. makes sense that my energy isn't clean, and i've tried to work on that....i think i still need to do more though lol
so thanks! 

LadySibella wrote:

Lakshmi, this is the energy at play for this coming week

Dragonfly
This week is a turning point in your life journey. The energy of this week will move you toward a new cycle of your life. It won't be gradually like for other cycles, but rather quickly, no time to linger, or hold on to anything, it'll be time to move on and keep moving.  You are supposed to evolve to another level of maturity. This will require for you to shed some carnal aspects, surrender some of your ego, adjust your way you see yourself and others. Time to swiftly rise up and enjoy the ride!

How can you better flow with this energy?

Creation

7th Chakra Crown Chakra.
As a new door opens, let yourself be lead by your spirits guides. This card tells you also that you should let go, don't fight the change. Whether you realize it or not you have all it takes inside of you , you are ready to move on.

another confusing one....and i don't know whether anything happened or not. again another inwardly thing? with all the cards that i've gotten in the past it makes sense, everything seems to be leading to a change, so in this case, i trust that something did happen, but it's not quite "out" in the open. thanks!

Shanouche wrote:

Here my review for last week’s reading.

Thanks for this very thorough reading!!!  awe  

Very Happy  your welcome! otherwise thanks for you feedback, i took a look at it and it's interesting to see how things turned out. it's important to always keep in mind what kind of question you are asking, and here it seems i've kinda blurred the lines and so, in the end, it turned out to be the opposite for what actually happened to you (like the high Priestess of earth, which in the end, was a reminder to take care of yourself instead of you actually having a good week in tune with yourself). i do tend to get lost into what the card means, and sometimes blur the question at the moment. so good to see, and i need to try to keep that in mind!

okay, i'm going to get everyone's weekly for me now, so that i can really look into it.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:45 am

whi i'm finally posting my FB, sorry for the delay things are more than crazy and stressful right now. We are going from bad to worse, i'm feeling trapped and chocking! help
thank you for your FB!

@ Shanouche
As you'll see by reading my FB, I didn't really benefit from my "Cave"/ "Creation" energy of the week don't know

Shanouche wrote:
Hello dears,

Hope you're having a nice week end...

Here are the weeklies:

For Sib:

The main theme of the week for you is the hanged man. You will need to retreat a little from all the hard work and duties of everyday life to take some time for yourself. You're also called to look at things from a different perspective if you want to find better suited solutions to whatever might arise.  Reflect, meditate and nurture your soul, use your wisdom and spiritual connexion to handle the week. The circumstances will also offer you the opportunity to grow more accepting of what is. Take a step back to let go of old and automatic patterns.

It was tough and I had a hard time not falling into the old pattern of despair. I didn't have much time but did few relaxations

The 3 swords indicate that sadness is more affected by what we think it is. We believe sadness is something bad and we need to feel bad about being sad. But heart aches need to be experienced so that release can come. Acknowledge the pain you may feel but focus on the beautiful things around to help you feel it and free it. IN doing so you'll open to healing and find other ways, that will be better. SO, listen to your heart, take care of the heartaches to release them and heal.

Heartaches were plenty as we faced the problem of having to pay our bills while having worked too long for no pay. Things needed to be done but no way out. Heartaches also with gathering our cattle to treat them. Also, my hubby and I have been about out of our supplements but couldn't buy more so we tried to save what was left by not taking them regularly… which brought a lot of heartaches as our health problems came back full speed.

Wisdom
Happiness
If happiness is what you want, happy you shall be!
Happiness is a state of being, it is not found, it is made. You create happiness in your life by journeying towards self love. Focus on whatever you like and what brings you joy and happiness will be there for you.

I found few little breathers of happiness

Rituals:
* you can write 3 things that keep you from feeling happy.
Then burn the paper with an orange candle in a bowl to release it.
Take a fresh flower, breathe its scent to fill yourself with the bliss it gives out, put it in water and keep enjoying it.
* light a black and an orange candle. Watch the black and breathe out all negativity you might feel. Watch the orange candle and let it fill you with positivity.

Unfortunately didn't get a chance for much except lightening an incense

LadySibella wrote:

Now as for me…. Well, it was really weird to see that I got the same card Shanouche got for the Energy of the week and the same card Lakshmi got for how to flow with that energy! Lol!

this is the energy at play for this coming week

Cave

So I will have to also withdraw from the world, take some time on my own and with my guides. Looking at the card I felt that I was told to express myself through my art rather than voicing what is inside of me. Retreating by spending time in the nature… so like you Shanouche, this coming week is about resourcing myself.

Not much time for me either! I did get few breathers, did do few "retreat" in the nature. But i'll say it was more connection with the Divine while working

How can you better flow with this energy?

Creation

So here again the same message that Lakshmi got is given to me but I believe I will let go, release through my art and I'm told that I should involve my guides while creating any painting I will start.

I wanted to paint so bad, but didn't have a zip of time for it! very disappointing. Question

Lakshmi wrote:

For Sibella

1.       Main them that you need to focus on: Moon

Is about the spiritual mystical side of things. Something is always moving and in play even if you don’t see it. Know that everything is going like it should and harness the energy of the moon to guide/help you. The moon also speaks not just about seeing beyond but knowing when someone says something nut means another. You have the ability to discern.

I think that yes, some stuffs are going on behind the scene. I did use the energy of the Moon on Sunday.

2.       Body/Vitality: Reminder

Remember that vitality comes through proper care. Things change over time and require a different kind of care to achieve what you want. Pay attention to your body’s needs. Remember what you’ve learnt and apply it.

Didn't do too good with that, I rather pushed myself though I did take the time to do some relaxations, about 3 times during the week when i was totally passed out, especially with all the insomnia i endured.

3.       Mindset & Emotions: Cycles

Like the moon people go through different phases of mindset and emotions. It can be volatile and sudden. Everything plays out until it is finished and then moves on to the next phase. So it seems that this week you will experience many different kinds of mindset/emotions and to remember that what goes around comes around. Circumstances will repeat themselves again.

Yes, I think I went through a variety of moods from being totally depressed to believing in a miracle.

4.       Relationships: Choices

How you decide on something determines what happens next. There is both good and bad and it’s what you decide on that defines the kind of person you are. Don’t rule on
Basic emotion’ in your relationships but take time to ponder and see both sides of the coin and think carefully about who you want to be. So what will it be? There are some important steps ahead.

Not sure what this was about, possibly because of the stress of the week that made it harder to get along. When it's like that I always wish to "disappear" as I can't bear tensions in relationships.

5.       Work: Grove

Perhaps instead of speaking just about work it’s talking about taking a break from it all. Having some time off to re-connect with nature and what’s all around you. For work, I’d say you achieve what you aiming for and am able to sit back and relax after the struggle. Whatever problems there may be, they will pass. The grove is a time to start over and heal.

I needed that grove! The week was tiresome, did get some relaxing time walking in the nature but mostly work, work, work. Lots of problems, so I keep in mind that this too will pass.

6.       Spirituality: Denial

laughtears  sorry could not resist, and that's all i think about after it occurred to me! 

lmao  love that part!  lol!

Can speak about taking a break and denying your spiritual side. Instead of giving in to the temptations it’s a time to stand still and say no. because you may not achieve what you desire right away. Getting caught up and rushing towards what you want is not really the right way. Be patient instead.

So I didn't really have the time to do what I wanted to. I'll say I was "forced" to deny my desire for the spiritual time I was looking for.

Nday
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:24 pm

Hi gals,

Hope you're doing good.
This is Sunday! I won't have time to do the weekly todays as I have a workshop I'm giving in less than 1 hour that should last until 6pm or something... But I'll try to do that tomorrow.

I wanted to ask, when you have time to do the weekly, could you concentrate on the work area? Thanks.
If you have a particular request for yours, let me know too.

Here is a rapid feedback.

SIBELLA: abundance reverse: being sensitive to lack and having to be thankful for what I have.
I have not been 'sensitive', I've been immersed in it :p
I'm really anxious and worried, no client, no appointment, no nothing... On the other side, it is true that what is 'aside' has much to be thankful for, starting with my boyfriend who is a real angel, caring and present and helping so much. SO there you are.

LAKSHMI: grounded, able to make decisions, success
I started the week feeling a little more grounded but it did not last that much. THe week has been tough and I've been high on emotions... Have cried and yelled a lot... No success either, I have more of a big failure for the moment about my life - work wise mainly. Have not made decisions but have come to some conclusions just this morning with Arnaud and I'm hoping it will trigger something different...

There you are. Enjoy the day, talk to you tomorrow... kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:03 am

whi  Gals!

So I received the Green Witch tarot that i had reserved way back in Feb! and i'm so thrilled about it!

the cards are even more beautiful than i expected and i love every cards in this Tarot!

thank you so much Shanouche for the FB! I will also post my feedbacks during the week as it's too late now.  don't know

I've done your weeklies with it after i did its interview which i'll post later on. I"ve scanned all the cards but still have to re-size them and upload them to my picassa album so i'll have to add them to my post later on.

I chose this time to do a cut for the weeklies. Shanouche, i'm sorry i had not gotten the time to stop by before today and my readings were done this morning without knowing about your request.  Confused  polite but no matter what the cards i got for you have a message that is also relevant for your work.

@ Lakshmi
For this week you got 2 majors! thus you'll have "landmarks" happening regarding your life journey, energies that will impart your daily life for greater purposes and in alignment with your spiritual path.

The Holly King + The Greenman

This week, while going about your daily life, try to keep your eyes open toward the signs given to you. Try to open your spiritual ears also, revelations will be given to you to help you on your journey. Pay attention to the sounds of nature, to the trees, flowers, animals that could appear either in your waking time or in your dreams. No need to say, try to keep some time even before going to sleep, to reflect on your path, to ponder, to send out a little message to your Guides saying you are willing to receive their wisdom, and knowledge, enlightenment.
It will be up to you to hid the wisdom bestowed upon you, as you go on but you are advised to let your "wise-self" dominate your week and keep things under control, keep you responsible instead of carefree. Also, use what you have learned so far, your experience to guide you, help you make the right choices, etc... and also if the opportunity arise to let others benefit from what you know.
Anything that you would start this week, do it with guidance, with wisdom while keeping an enthusiastic spirit, ready to explore new territories.

@ Shanouche

The Battle Wagon + The Sidhe

Like Lakshmi you have 2 Major arcanas! same i said to her applies to you...

This week as you go about your daily life, use a well balanced mix of your own abilities (training, skills, education) with your spiritual gifts and let your actions be the fruit of a balance between "down to earth knowledge" and "Spiritual guidance". The energies at play for this week are about blending the sun energy of the Battle Wagon and the moon energy of the Sidhe and they tell you that success in any enterprise, with anything you want to accomplish is done through the harmonious blend of will power and intuition, with harmony between the natural realm and spiritual realm, you and the Divine working together. You will need to listen carefully to the Wisdom from above if you want to successfully lead your life, and attain your goals.
If you have to go anywhere during this week, prepare yourself spiritually before heading wherever you have to go.

My week! Starting today as it confuses me to look at a week starting on Monday when in my eyes the days of the week are from Sunday to Saturday, as set up in our US calendars.

2 Minors for me!

King of Wands + 4 of Pentacles

This week will be a homey one! it'd be more about taking action regarding my household and myself. I will be acting with a mature, responsible mindset rather than a carefree spirit. I will be more calculating, watching over my assets, putting things in order, considering the needs, taking charge to act on what is to be done. My focus will be toward taking care of my household, animals, my possessions, and myself. A practical, down to earth week.
But as i was drawn to the person at the door, i believe i should be aware of what is outside my little "world", not to busy myself so much that I would miss to notice the little surprise knocking at my door.

Last edited by LadySibella on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:31 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hi gals,

Hope you're doing good.
This is Sunday! I won't have time to do the weekly todays as I have a workshop I'm giving in less than 1 hour that should last until 6pm or something... But I'll try to do that tomorrow.

I wanted to ask, when you have time to do the weekly, could you concentrate on the work area? Thanks.
If you have a particular request for yours, let me know too.

Here is a rapid feedback.

SIBELLA: abundance reverse: being sensitive to lack and having to be thankful for what  I have.
I have not been 'sensitive', I've been immersed in it :p
I'm really anxious and worried, no client, no appointment, no nothing...  On the other side, it is true that what is 'aside' has much to be thankful for, starting with my boyfriend who is a real angel, caring and present and helping so much. SO there you are.

LAKSHMI: grounded, able to make decisions, success
I started the week feeling a little more grounded but it did not last that much. THe week has been tough and I've been high on emotions... Have cried and yelled a lot... No success either, I have more of a big failure for the moment about my life - work wise mainly. Have not made decisions but have come to some conclusions just this morning with Arnaud and I'm hoping it will trigger something different...

There you are. Enjoy the day, talk to you tomorrow... kiss7

thank you  for the feedback! otherwise,  polite maybe i can pull out some cards for you about work tomorrow, i already did everything when i had some time earlier this afternoon and typed it on a Microsoft word before now coming here...usually i am able to come here before doing the weekly but it didn't work out that way this time...

Here is my feedback and weekly!

9-20-15

Well another busy week by lol. And today is the day when I finally have some free time! Perfect timing lol. Okay first, here is my review.

@Shanouche: 

Shanouche wrote:
Ace of cups.
This week is focused on love and on your intuitive connexion to Spirit. An awakening could take place.This week you will be able to draw from the love around you to fill yourself up and to let that love overflow onto others around you. There should be a lot of harmony and whenever you feel stuck, focus on the love and on your intuition to take the best course. It is important that the love flows nicely, that you give and you receive. 

Yes, at the very beginning of the week it wasn’t so, but in the end, it was a pretty good week for this. i was feeling pretty mellow and I think love was flowing around indeed making everything easier.
Shaouche wrote:
The Empress. Here again a card that holds energies of love, and self love and connexion. You will need to nurture your thoughts and ideas by focusing on the love so you can reap the fruits in abundance later on. Make sure every time you express yourself, you do that from a place of love. Your intuition will again lead the way for practical matters. You will need to draw from you ability to see the love and the abundance of your life in order for it to be reflected back to you.

Same, & it came on the same time as the ace of cups. 
Shanouche wrote:
7 swords and Kistune (trust)
When challenges arise you may have that instinctive tendency to think that the world is against you, trying to bring about your downfall. Though it is a good thing to be on your guard and not too naive, it is important that you realise that there are people around you whom you can trust. Ask Kitsune the golden fox to show you who is trustworthy and who is not, including what patterns are going against yourself. You will need to monitor your thoughts and make sure they lead you in a direction that is serving you. 

Well…I am not sure about this one. Monitoring your thoughts; yes. I tried to do that this week, and not just serve out what came up first, etc. the very beginning of the week was not at all like that, I did the complete opposite, and I think that’s where the 7 of swords best fit here.
Shanouche wrote:
Ace of wands
Come back regularly to yourself to connect to that spark of strength, courage and faith within you. You should be able to count on a surge of energy and optimism this week to overcome whatever comes your way. 

Yes, there was a surge of optimism not really towards situations, but just how I approach day to day matters. Energy…well maybe it was more towards that too, because physically I felt like being more slow and doing nothing, although if pushed, I moved on like normal lol. 
Shaouche wrote:
Work
Temperance
Temperance is a major, so this area is receiving the focus this week. You will need to find the right blend between what you want and what you need, strive for harmony and balance, go for compromises and win-win solutions. Also be mindful of the masks you wear. Don't put a happy face if you're miserable, and vice versa. And make sure that slowly but surely you get things done.

There was a lot of this and that that got done throughout the week. Though it was hard to find the right “blend” and incorporated a little of both. At the same time it wasn’t so bad though, things worked out alright. 
Shanouche wrote:
Relationships
Ace of coins
Go for the quality rather than the quantity. I feel when it comes to relationships the right attitude is that of gratitude. Choose the people who value you and with whom you feel light hearted. If people drag you down, they are not really friends. As you let them go, new opportunities will come your way to be with people who will appreciate your value.

Hmm. For what you said, I have already though about a lot and I thought about it some more this week. Thinking of old relationships, not being quite sure how much drastic measures should be taken. (though I have already basically let them go for the most part. There is no more ‘work’ put into it) otherwise I think that it was more talking about a sort of earthy solid type of relationships, and it was. 
Shanouche wrote:
Love
Page of wands
There is lots of energy and joy in this area of your life. You could receive a compliment by written that will boost your energy. Or you'll want to try new things. Be inventive and find new ways of expressing yourself, of spreading the passion you have inside.

Well this coincides with the ace of cups and the empress, so this is well and true.
Shanouche wrote:
Spiritual
The devil - wellness
Another major... 
You could be feeling that life is scary and that bad things happen because the world is a bad place to be. You could feel manipulated. But remember those are only your fears that stem from the conditioning you have received. When you realise fears are but illusions of being trapped, then you can free yourself and regain your power, your autonomy and your freedom.
Be careful that in order to be in touch with our inner power and our soul, we need to feel good on every level, physical, emotional and spiritual. Each time of these levels are out of balance, we feel diminished because we vibrate on lower energies, that is energies of fear and powerlessness. So make sure you eat well, listen to your body, that you monitor your thoughts and that you take some time to nourish your spirit as well and you will gain freedom.
Magic: 
Take 2 bowls that you fill with water and add some sea salt. Envision deep roots from the base of your spine going deep into the ground. Then imagine 2 rays of pure light come down to the bowls and activate the energy of the salted water. Place your hands in the bowls and soak up as much energy as you need. 
When you are finished, empty the bowls in the sink.

A bit of advice on my spirituality? You spoke of good points, and how I need to be in balance. I have been aware of this, and trying to fix it.  But I’ve not done much during the week at all. I think this was more of a reminder. Hard to put a fix on this honestly. Especially as I feel there is credit to this.

and at last i did the cleansing you wrote here!  positive

thank you

@ Sibella

Sibella wrote:
Beltane R

Beltane is the feast celebrated the 1st of May that welcomes the beginning of Summer. Celebrations include dancing around the Maypole, holding the  ribbons. It is a time of joy looking forward to what the land will produce during summer.

You got this card reversed, so this tells me that this week the dominant energy will be more toward dissatisfaction, boredom, a down spirit. You might be more into licking your wounds than being light spirited and joyful. You might have the memories of past aggravations, disappointments, etc…. creeping upon you and spoiling your mood. 
To clear that energy try to incorporate at least one thing each day that is delightful to you, boost your spirit with a little bit of fun, things that makes you happy. And if bad memories come up wipe them with positive thoughts. Let your "Lion's side" take over this week! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Like I did for Shanouche, I'm giving you now  the little nuggets given in the book.

The affirmation that is given with this card is: "I embrace my passionate nature"

And the challenge of this week is: "How do you feed your senses"

I was expecting something more drastic like the other weeks, so I’ll just say that yes this is right, but it wasn’t at all major of heavily affecting my week. Except for that famous beginning of the week lol. After that it tempered out. I was dissatisfied with what I had to do, but once started, things moved along pretty well, so I didn’t dwell on it much. So in a complicated way what you said is spot on haha

Weekly reading:

@ Shaouche

What will be the main energy for the week?
The main energy for this week will be about being in tune and using feminine energy/abilities, intuition, etc. If you harness well this energy you will find harmony and balance. Able to act instinctively and harnessing the energy around you to gain higher wisdom. This won’t happen right away. First must come the renewal, the rebirth into a higher “plane”

The woman here may be blind folded but she is confident and does what needs to done, even if she doesn’t see the entire picture right away. She commits to what must be done without hesitation. Doing what should be done keeps things orderly and balanced. Listen to your inner voice and act on it. It will lead you well. The way of having to do things are for a reason.

@ Sibella

What will be the main energy of this week? 

The main energy will be about finding satisfaction and happiness in day to day matters. Finding ways to get things done peacefully and achieving them. Finding ways to get in tune with all that’s around you. Having a clear mind and clear intentions. Hard work and laying out the groundwork brings security and prosperity.

What do you most need to focus on:

I noticed that the moon symbol is also present on this card. It is at the heart of the tornado. I think the message here is about finding peace regardless of the chaos around you and be accepting of what comes or must be. After chaos come peace and quiet and the start of something new. Things can be made out of chaos.

thank you  Sibella for the weekly!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Hey there!

Oh, no worry, it was just in case. But your readings have anyway reflected some aspects of my question anyway, and mine has too Wink

Sib The Battle Wagon + The Sidhe

This week as you go about your daily life, use a well balanced mix of your own abilities (training, skills, education) with your spiritual gifts and let your actions be the fruit of a balance between "down to earth knowledge" and "Spiritual guidance". The energies at play for this week are about blending the sun energy of the Battle Wagon and the moon energy of the Sidhe and they tell you that success in any enterprise, with anything you want to accomplish is done through the harmonious blend of will power and intuition, with harmony between the natural realm and spiritual realm, you and the Divine working together. You will need to listen carefully to the Wisdom from above if you want to successfully lead your life, and attain your goals.
If you have to go anywhere during this week, prepare yourself spiritually before heading wherever you have to go.

Thanks for this. As you will see in the astro section it seems I am very much in tune with the energies of the Cosmos then... Smile
Ok, I hear I HAVE TO meditate and listen haha!

Lakshmi,
Thank you for the detailed feedback, I see it was not bad...
Kitsune is also about the inner trickster and the patterns of self sabotage...
Glad you managed to do the cleansing!!!!! :p

Lakshmi's reading

The main energy for this week will be about being in tune and using feminine energy/abilities, intuition, etc. If you harness well this energy you will find harmony and balance. Able to act instinctively and harnessing the energy around you to gain higher wisdom. This won’t happen right away. First must come the renewal, the rebirth into a higher “plane”

The woman here may be blind folded but she is confident and does what needs to done, even if she doesn’t see the entire picture right away. She commits to what must be done without hesitation. Doing what should be done keeps things orderly and balanced. Listen to your inner voice and act on it. It will lead you well. The way of having to do things are for a reason.[/i]

Thanks for this great reading. It is in tune with Sibella's and my horoscope, so ok, LISTEN! I'll really do my best...
lol!

Sib, oh the green witch tarot, you did talk about it, you were very enthusiastic and I'm glad it seems to be up to your expectations! Wish you lots of fun with it.

I'll do your readings now.

Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Weeklies 21-27/09
Since we have a lot of feminine energy going on with the moon cycles to take place, I'll use my Isis oracle for the main theme.

For Sib
Main theme of this week:
The divine sisters
You belong to a community of light. Allow your divine feminine to guide you to new people. Many souls have a spiritual contract with you, to help you and you to help them in order to grow in wisdom. Being part of a spiritual circle can help you let go of old patterns and acquire new behaviours, more aligned with your nature.
There is so much love being sent to our planet that there is the need for groups that can communicate with the heart to receive this loving energy and redistribute it to serve Mankind. You are wise and grounded enough to not get lost in a group.
If you have not yet found a spiritual community, Isis will guide you, accept any opportunity to meeting people. If you are in a community and you feel the ego is beginning to take the lead, know you are strong enough to bring back a more loving and true energy. If you don't feel right, just move away without fear or judgment.
If you feel like you would like to create your own group, connect to your heart and stay calm. Start with a little group that will grow naturally. Ask the divine sisters to guide you (Isis, Hathor, Bastet and Sekhmet).

The area of your life that requires your focus this week:
xxi the world
Well, I'd say this is connected to above.. The world's energies are shifting and you are called to be a receptacle to harnest that energy and redistribute it. It is also about you and the whole, you and your path and the world/a group and the collective's path. Life is about cycles, things that begin and others that end, make you not to transition from one end to a beginning too quickly and to take the time to appreciate what has been accomplished. Think back of the moment when you set yourself that goal, how you were feeling then, now you've done it. Celebrate yourself!

How to address that energy?
The emperor - 2 major then...
Do things the right way. Take the time to think rationnally. The emperor is about power and authority. You are called to take leadership in your life and what you do will affect others. Always make sure to be connected to your soul and guidance to make choices with compassion and having the best interest of all at heart.

Lakshmi
The main theme of the week
Chariot of ascension

Your soul wants to be freer to travel within various dimensions. This comes from the desire to accomplish yourself divinely or to develop new abilities to accomplish your divine destiny. You can therefore use the Energy to heal, travel more easily between the realms in order to communicate better or to allow your creative talents to open.
You will find a new spiritual practice that will help your soul be better aligned with who you are in this physical world. Isis wants to teach you about the chariot of ascension, a vehicle with a sacred geometry structure that give you the power and protection for your consciousness to travel from one dimension to another without your energetic bodies to suffer from it. You can then travel to get advice from the temples or you can meet other souls at a different stage of their evolution. Be careful though to never do this without prior permission from the soul and to always do this only from love and a healing perspective.
Note also that you can travel, but only to experiment what is already in your heart, so open yourself up and practice this only when calm and centered. You are evolving spiritually and soon you'll be ready to take up new tasks more difficult. If you want to heal, teach or move up spiritually listen to your heart now and go.
The area of your life that requires your focus
Ace of coins
The hedgehog is a very small animal. Thus it is very close to Gaia, Mother Earth. It can feel what will happen and knows the signs of what is unexpected. You are urged to become aware of the small things happening in your life; do not overlook even the smallest changes that are occurring in your life right now because you are missing out opportunities. Cherish the new beginnings, however small and acknowledge their value. It is in the smallest seeds that lays the greatest potential. Are you willing to accomplish the great things that are coming your way?

How to open to this?
The star
Again a card about small and delicate things...
You have dreamed, made a wish, you've gone through tough times to move forwards, to leave painful situation and get to a new life. Now you are there. Rejoice at all the little things around you that have transformed you. This star brings healing into your life. It is also your soul that is guiding you in the dark. So look, listen. Be like the child, see the wonders, and approach them.

Well gals, this was intense!! I hope it will help you. Now I need to go outside breathe some fresh air Smile

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:51 am

thank you  Lakshmi and Shanouche for the weeklies!

@Lakshmi
When i saw the Chaos card, i thought of the deep cleaning to start fresh!

@Shanouche
i think this relates to our little online circle and another where i participate (on another forum) I take note of the wisdom!

well,  we'll see how the week plays out Smile

I've uploaded my Green Witch Tarot so i've just edited my post to let you see the cards you've got!
Rather sleepy right now with the insomnia i went through during the night  Exclamation  The house is all quiet as i'm by myself with my pets. Hopefully i'll be able to do some yoga before everyone comes back home. I ate at 11 am so i still have to wait at least up to 2 o'clock.

BE A KITTY....

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:01 am

thank you  everyone for your weeklies, and feedback! finally have some time to really read what everyone got for me so now i'm off to check it out again!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 2:45 am

You're welcome Lakshmi!

Shanouche wrote:
*** Lady Sibella*** from 14th to 20th of Sept 2015

Page of wands
This week you will have a lot of energy, you will feel passionate about life and you'll want to spread the joy around you. There will be a sense of lightness of being and you'll want to express yourself. Creativity should also be emphasised. So when you feel a deep surge of energy from within, make sure you have paper at hand and just let it flow... 

I was not really in tune with that energy last week, I was tired and felt rather down. But I did get a good idea to solve a problem and wrote the right proposition to one of our customers. They accepted the deal and it's gonna help a lot.

The sun
A major for you here. It is quite in tune with the energy of the week, there is the same optimism, sense of ligthness and creativity. But this is the focus, so remember this week not to take things too seriously, to feel and share the love, the joy, and the positivity. Cultivate the hope by focusing on the things that make you feel happy. By having this attitude, things that may have been difficult will clear up. You'll have some clarification of situations that were unclear to you. This week, things brighten up and you have much hope and energy, you are ready to conquer the world. 

Yes, it helped me to follow that advice and things brightened up by Friday! Like I said above with the email I sent.

9 coins and the delicate fairy and her furet - change is natural but painful
The 9 of coins is about enjoying what you have become and what you have accomplished so far in your life. Take some time to appreciate that. Soon a cycle will end and a new one will begin. Change is always painful, but know that you have gained much, you have built things around you, you have gained insights, wisdom, strength and confidence. Now is the time to move on to something else, keep the good work, show determination and courage, there is a lesson to be learnt from that transition.
The fairy may feel that the changes life brings are too hard to face, she can be scared and confused. But change is part of life and new experiences are on the horizon. So confront your fears. Don't focus on how different you are or on how things should be. Accept the initiation with courage, even if it is natural to feel scared. And most of all know that there are friends you can count on to guide you, like the ferret that watches out and will use his claws to defend you if needed. 

I think I worked pretty well in that area

9 of cups
Happiness is not found it is created. Nourish yourself from the little things around you that make you happy, count your blessings, write a journal of gratitude, stating each night 3 things you are grateful for. Cultivate that inner joy and happiness so that it can radiate around you. Experience the beauty and joy around you to strengthen your feeling that your life is a blessing.

I did and it did help turn things around from a dreadful beginning of the week to a better end with things clearing up and hope coming back

Work
6 of cups
You might want to remember your initial motives for doing the job you do. By reconnecting with the joy and fulfilment you hoped to achieve you will find the motivation to go forward. Also, take some time to analyse the things you loved and that brought joy to you and see maybe if you have moved away from them and how you could bring them back into your present life. Stay in tune with childlike contentment to go about your days.

It was somewhat difficult as we had issues with our work .

Relationships
8 wands
Things could go fast this week in your life, and you could feel a sense of being separated from people you love and like. You'll be on the move, not willing to dwell or stay put too much. Just take some time to breathe from time to time [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

It was rather calm last week, I personally stayed put at home. I did get few times on my own for long days but it didn't bother me. I needed the time by myself.

Love
5 cups
You might feel a deep dissatisfaction in your relationship, seeing all the reasons why it is not working as you would want and neglecting the good sides of it. See how your expectations can maybe bring about the dissatisfaction... And know that you can always rescue what was to make it work even better. I also feel that you may be too dreamy at times and focus on the good and turn a blind eye on what is wrong or not working. But it is only by acknowledging the things that don't work that you can restore them... 

Last week was actually better  in that area with more agreeable days. But the message is still valid and I'm working on it.

Spiritual
7 wands and luck
You have a beautiful energy and you should never let anyone tell you you are weird or too different or not fitting. Believe in yourself, allow your true nature to shine, have faith there is a great gift to discover there. By being true to yourself, you will gain confidence and one day you might lead the way... Challenges are there to test your faith and your focus. Do not surrender!
Have a clear idea of where you want to go, what person you wish to be, keep the focus and then the universe will bring the right energies to help you, you'll summon good luck on your path. 

Yes, that went like that!

Magic:
Sit down quietly and imagine a green light filling your aura, bringing you luck. Know that luck is always with you and that life will always bring to you whatever you need as long as you acknowledge where you are and have a clear focus on where you want to go.

Razz

7 of Wands
Quote :
Yes, I did and it work! Like I said above to Shanouche I wrote to our customers and we agreed on something a lot better!

Done! you got my FB!  happy 

Nday
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:36 am

thank you  for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:33 am

You're welcome Lakshmi! Evil or Very Mad

Here are my readings for the up coming week!

Week of the 27th of Sept to the 3rd of Oct

I asked for all of us "What does "---" need to know about the week?" with Le Grand jeu divinatoire du cristal and a Word of Wisdom with the Vision Quest Tarot. What is funny is that for all of us, a word of wisdom came with the suit of Air! So we'll all have to be in control of our thought life!  Smile

@Shanouche

Equilibre

This week ,  be aware of balance in every area of your life.  It will be good to take the time to clear up the energies around you. Your household, yourself, what you use most, like your decks. If you've been focusing too much on a certain area, try to level out this week and give equal attention to everything . By achieving the right balance things will perform better.

Word of Wisdom

Father of Air

Take hold of your thought life, protect your mind and keep it under control to reach your goals, do what you have to do, make the right decisions, right choices. Trust your mind in balance with our heart.

@ Lakshmi

Sahasrara

The Crown Chakra
This week, be more aware of the Divine as being part of your daily life, to guide your steps. Elevate your thoughts, your awareness. You need to draw from Divine energy; it is from where you will find your strength and you will carry on much better with help from above.

Word of Wisdom
5 of Air

Watch your thought patterns calm any conflicts in your mind, any agitation. Rise above thoughts of dread, insecurity, inability, etc… Let the "blackbird" pass over you without affecting your days.

There you go!  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:47 am

[quote="LadySibella"]You're welcome Lakshmi! Evil or Very Mad

Here are my readings for the up coming week!

Week of the 27th of Sept to the 3rd of Oct

@Shanouche

Equilibre

This week ,  be aware of balance in every area of your life.  It will be good to take the time to clear up the energies around you. Your household, yourself, what you use most, like your decks. If you've been focusing too much on a certain area, try to level out this week and give equal attention to everything . By achieving the right balance things will perform better.

Word of Wisdom

Father of Air

Take hold of your thought life, protect your mind and keep it under control to reach your goals, do what you have to do, make the right decisions, right choices. Trust your mind in balance with our heart.

Hi,
Hey the weeklies are up! Thanks for this.

Ahah, you won't believe this...Last night I started clearing some of my decks with the sauge I just bought and this morning I have cleaned the whole house, done the laundry, changed the bed, put the laundry outside to get fresh air!!! So I guess you picked the energy quite well Wink Thank you, I will keep this in mind for the rest of the week!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 4:30 am

Hi gals,

Thanks for the feedback Sib. And yes I guess it did relate to your forum circle and other, that's what came in my mind when I drew the card!

As you might have seen I have done a few readings today, so I'm tired, and I'll do your weeklies with an oracle, I'll use my shapeshifters as I've used the tarot of the hidden realm a lot already.

So here we go, week 27 sept - 3rd oct.

LAKSHMI:
Who are you at the moment:
While shifting I heard the word 'patience' and saw the color red, like in stockings (white and red stripes), meaning you're kind of running all the time...

Ok, who are you: a twist in the tale
Here is the white and the red!!
So this little thing looks like she's ran so much, she is completely worn out, all pale and red eyes, nose and ears to show the effort...
Something has happened in your life that has created a real twist and has changed your image, the way you look, like you have been marked by an event... It seems that you go about trying to make sure all is ok, everybody is taken care of... Yet some things are meant to happen. It is not something bad, it is what shamans call an initiation and it is the opportunity to get to know yourself better, to draw on new qualities and inner powers. Be sure the spiritual realm is there to help you if you ask.

What the shapeshifters want you to work on this week:
Litlle Owlyn - wisdom is as light as a feather
The stockings again, but this time black and orange!!
The shapeshifters want you to work on your grounding (really!) and on getting in touch with your inner wisdom. Wisdom is not heavy, in fact it is as light as a feather, so you can always carry it with you and use it. Slow down, connect with your wisdom and you'll make the right choices, you'll feel lighter, and you'll actually be more powerful in doing what you need to do. Wisdom has come to you through the twists of life, now you have that gift, make good use of it.

What strikes me is that in the 1st card the fairy is carrying the animal in her arm, while in the 2nd the animal is sitting next to her and she is carrying the feather. So it suggests to me to drop the burden you are carrying (of caring for others maybe) and allow everybody around you to have their own experience.

LADYSIBELLA
Who are you at the moment
A few cards fell off and I'm feeling anxious in the chest area, this suggests to me you are doing a lot, maybe too much, and not taking enough rest.
Orca magic, the akkashic libraries open
You have access to strong knowledge and intuition. You should learn more about whales and orcas, go out at night, look at the stars and ask other worlds to communicate with you.
Just listen to whale music for ex. This deep connexion with other worlds will help you heal some wounds, and repair your energetic body.

What the shapeshifters want you to know
The frog princess
The frog wants to give you some wise advice. For the moment, you need to stop thinking you have all the answers and you know better, or even avoid relying too much on your intuition as you're missing some pieces of the puzzle. Instead listen, some wise advice will come your way. If you see green colour, it is the frog showing itself to you. The person with the advice might look ordinary and you might think he/she is not worth listening to, don't let your mind trick you. Listen.

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 10:07 am

thank you Shanouche for your weekly and for the FB on this week reading! so you are on the right track already! Basketball
Keeping what you found out in mind!

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 1:17 pm

thank you  everyone for the weekly!

here's my feedback: (sorry it's brief, didn't have much time for everything)

@ Shanouche, well for the I have been aware of changes going on so as you wrote about this I have made note of it and tried to be more aligned and discover more. Otherwise, I have been more calm and centered.
For the ace of coins, I have worked on paying attention to small things around me acknowledge things.  The star coincides with this, about paying attention.

@ Sibella As you got similar things as Shanouche, that part about being more aware and paying attention, I have tried to do! I have tried to think about my spirituality (somewhat challenging, it’s really not something I voluntarily think about constantly) so…who knows where that will lead, but besides this, yes I’ve been more in control and had more of the wise self coming out as well.

and now for the weeklies! this time to go faster i just took pics for everything. so the spread is under each weekly.

For Shanouche:

1.       Main energy for this week: the Tower
The main energy is movement on a big scale, filled with turmoil and change. Don’t resist, but accept what happens. It is necessary and inevitable. This tumultuous energy will then later give way to something new. So this week, ride with it and let it’s force carry you. Resisting only makes it worse.

2.       What do you need to focus on: Individuality
Who are you? What do you want? Make a focus on being who you are truly. Don’t try to be someone else or do something you’re not comfortable with just to please another person. Be yourself and most importantly accept who you are! No one’s life is better than yours or on any other thing as well.

3.       Advice: The Warrior

He is strong and does not back down. Roll with the punches and be true. Be committed, learn what is true and what is not. Be sure of your path and follow it.

For Sibella

1.       Main energy: Page of Wands
Fire energy at one of its most quietest. Creative inspiration…this is brought about through meditative contemplation to allow it to emerge. Keeping in touch with all that is around and letting yourself be guided through what you discover.

2.       What do you need to focus on: Understanding
Listening and being open to gain a deeper knowledge of what is happening around you and why. The woman here is connected and is receiving what she needs to know. Think about being in another’s shoes and be open to wisdom.

3.       Advice: High Priestess of Water

Be like the water. Cooling and refreshing not burning or being harsh or hasty, but taking problems bit by bit letting time solve things. Be in tune with you emotions. And let your inner voice guide you. Go with the flow, through the changes and lessons.

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Lakshmi wrote:
thank you  everyone for the weekly!

here's my feedback: (sorry it's brief, didn't have much time for everything)

@ Shanouche, well for the I have been aware of changes going on so as you wrote about this I have made note of it and tried to be more aligned and discover more. Otherwise, I have been more calm and centered.
For the ace of coins, I have worked on paying attention to small things around me acknowledge things.  The star coincides with this, about paying attention.

@ Sibella As you got similar things as Shanouche, that part about being more aware and paying attention, I have tried to do! I have tried to think about my spirituality (somewhat challenging, it’s really not something I voluntarily think about constantly) so…who knows where that will lead, but besides this, yes I’ve been more in control and had more of the wise self coming out as well.

and now for the weeklies! this time to go faster i just took pics for everything. so the spread is under each weekly.

For Shanouche:
Thank you for the feedback Lakshmi Smile

1.       Main energy for this week: the Tower
The main energy is movement on a big scale, filled with turmoil and change. Don’t resist, but accept what happens. It is necessary and inevitable. This tumultuous energy will then later give way to something new. So this week, ride with it and let it’s force carry you. Resisting only makes it worse.
 It's funny, it is also what my horoscope tells me, and what some readings have suggested too... Well, we shall see, I'll do my best to not resist.

2.       What do you need to focus on: Individuality
Who are you? What do you want? Make a focus on being who you are truly. Don’t try to be someone else or do something you’re not comfortable with just to please another person. Be yourself and most importantly accept who you are! No one’s life is better than yours or on any other thing as well.
 This is again so much in tune with my readings (esp the crystal interviews!). Who am I? I wish I could pinpoint that. No one's life is better than mine, that is my huge struggle....

3.       Advice: The Warrior

He is strong and does not back down. Roll with the punches and be true. Be committed, learn what is true and what is not. Be sure of your path and follow it.

Ok, thanks for this reading!!

For Sibella

1.       Main energy: Page of Wands
Fire energy at one of its most quietest. Creative inspiration…this is brought about through meditative contemplation to allow it to emerge. Keeping in touch with all that is around and letting yourself be guided through what you discover.

2.       What do you need to focus on: Understanding
Listening and being open to gain a deeper knowledge of what is happening around you and why. The woman here is connected and is receiving what she needs to know. Think about being in another’s shoes and be open to wisdom.

3.       Advice: High Priestess of Water

Be like the water. Cooling and refreshing not burning or being harsh or hasty, but taking problems bit by bit letting time solve things. Be in tune with you emotions. And let your inner voice guide you. Go with the flow, through the changes and lessons.

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 9:26 pm

@ Shanouche

The Battle Wagon + The Sidhe

Thank you for this Sib,
I'm not sure about the balance of skills as I did not really need that last week.
Did not hear any particular wisdom either. and not sure I have moved closer to reaching my goals as things are still quite steady for now. Maybe this is 'underground work' and I'll see it later. But in any case, this was not striking in my week.
Oh, and I did not go anywhere during the we, stayed home...
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 9:32 pm

@ Shaouche

The woman here may be blind folded but she is confident and does what needs to done, even if she doesn’t see the entire picture right away. She commits to what must be done without hesitation. Doing what should be done keeps things orderly and balanced. Listen to your inner voice and act on it. It will lead you well. The way of having to do things are for a reason.

Ok, I'm a little lost with the quotes and the FB and all but I believe this was last week's reading...
I would say that while Sib indicated a need for balance between both feminine and masculine, last week has been more on feminine energies and intuition and mainly healing, tarot work and crystal work. I feel a renewal coming along, it is weird but since this morning I have that weird feeling that things have turned or are turning...

As for committing without hesitation, I'm really not there yet. I'm a little scattered because I don't see anything happening. But it was to the point anyway.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 6:55 am

Hello  Pals!

thank you Shanouche for the FB!

About the readings I've been doing, I realized that you are not grasping the intention I place upon "Energy of the week". Because of that you are losing some of the benefits. So, I'll try to explain the best I can…

Keep in mind that this only applies to my readings; as the cards come out according to the way a reader is perceiving his/her inquiry. And I'm finding out that I perceive a reading on the "Energy of the week" differently.

For me the "Energy of the week" means to just find out what kind of energy will be in the atmosphere during that particular week. Once you know in what kind of waters you'll be swimming, you are more likely to know how to deal with it to make the best out of it.  

Thus, the "Energy" of the week isn't a future prediction, like someone would say, "next week you will meet the love of your life" or "next week, you will get the money you need for your bills", etc....; it only gives you what kind of "Energy" will be available to you. What you will do with it is up to you.

Will you flow with that energy? Or will you resist it?

Knowing the "Energy" of the week, enables us to draw from it, take advantage of it if it is an energy that interests us; or in the case of an "Energy" that is not favorable, knowing about it spares you much of the heartaches by acting accordingly.

(like for example, the energy of Mercury Retrograde that affects clarity, giving fuzzy minds to most people, etc… to make the best out of it was for me to be even more vigilant and like this avoid lots of heartaches by catching mistakes on time. I would have actually lost quite some money with the mistakes the employees were making).

For example, in this past week reading, I got for you "strong currents of energy" as they were shown through the Majors. This already was telling us that the energy at play during that week had an impact on your life journey instead of being at a down to earth level.

Then, like I had said when I came to post my reading and found out you actually wanted something on your work…. I found it amazing that without me knowing, the cards that came out were giving a message that could be used for your work life.

You had the energy of the Chariot and Sidhe

LadySibella wrote:
This week as you go about your daily life, use a well balanced mix of your own abilities (training, skills, education) with your spiritual gifts and let your actions be the fruit of a balance between "down to earth knowledge" and "Spiritual guidance".

So last week, you had good and strong energies to draw from.  To take advantage of the "Energy" available and get the best out of it, you were advised to use a good balance of your skills and intuition. Note, that I did not word the message as "you will" like a seer who prophecies the inevitable… instead, I gave an advice…. when you go about your life "Use".  That was the "ideal" way to draw from that energy to your advantage, in your daily life.

From what you said to Lakshmi,

Shanouche wrote:
...last week has been more on feminine energies and intuition and mainly healing, tarot work and crystal work...

I see that you missed to draw from the energy that was there; as instead of balancing "your intuition, and spiritual side" with "your natural skills, and intellect", you only drew from one side. 

LadySibella wrote:
The energies at play for this week are about blending the sun energy of the Battle Wagon and the moon energy of the Sidhe and they tell you that success in any enterprise, with anything you want to accomplish is done through the harmonious blend of will power and intuition, with harmony between the natural realm and spiritual realm, you and the Divine working together.

Here, the reading was giving you the clue on how to be successful (which for me was usable in your professional life as well as other area of your life; consequently, responding to your desire to know about your work).

Thus to take advantage of that energy and embrace the success that was at your reach you "needed" to draw from both the masculine and feminine energy. In other words, by only using your feminine/intuition energy you were not in tune with the energies available to attain the success that was at hand.

You said that you did some "healing, tarot and crystal work"; to tune up with the energy that was at play, you were to include your "down to earth knowledge, your intellect, the skills you learned, " in balance with your "intuition/feminine energy" to do all that work.

LadySibella wrote:
You will need to listen carefully to the Wisdom from above if you want to successfully lead your life, and attain your goals.

This is an insight usable even beyond last week. And knowing that Majors came out it means that even if you missed to use the energies available last week, you can still draw from the Wisdom that was given through those 2 cards, as the Majors point out a shift in your Life Journey, which indicates the beginning of a cycle that requires for you to draw from both masculine and feminine energy, to use them in balance and not one over the other. This is visibly the way for you to achieve success.

LadySibella wrote:

This again is not a "prediction", like it was going to happen…. that is why I wrote "If" you have to go, it was only in that case; and it had not to be something big, or a significant trip, just "anywhere",  like going shopping, or going to any public place or nature…. 

Why? 

Because the energies at play were leading you to have balance between the "down to earth" and "spiritual". 

When going somewhere, you have a purpose in mind and this is the "down to earth" side of it; being prepared spiritually is the "spiritual" side of it.

For example, with the 2 at work  "a shopping day" becomes more than a shopping day…. Maybe, you meet someone that needs a healing word and your are attuned to give it while going about your grocery list.

Anyhow, I hope I succeeded to explain what it is that I intend by "Energy of the week" so that both of you gals can benefit from my readings whenever  I do one like that.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 7:52 pm

LadySibella wrote:
Hello  Pals!

thank you Shanouche for the FB!

About the readings I've been doing, I realized that you are not grasping the intention I place upon "Energy of the week". Because of that you are losing some of the benefits. So, I'll try to explain the best I can…

Keep in mind that this only applies to my readings; as the cards come out according to the way a reader is perceiving his/her inquiry. And I'm finding out that I perceive a reading on the "Energy of the week" differently.

For me the "Energy of the week" means to just find out what kind of energy will be in the atmosphere during that particular week. Once you know in what kind of waters you'll be swimming, you are more likely to know how to deal with it to make the best out of it.  

Thus, the "Energy" of the week isn't a future prediction, like someone would say, "next week you will meet the love of your life" or "next week, you will get the money you need for your bills", etc....; it only gives you what kind of "Energy" will be available to you. What you will do with it is up to you.

Will you flow with that energy? Or will you resist it?

Hi dear!
thank you for explaining this.
However, I think I did understand the intention, you're indicating what is in the air, and not what will happen to me, just like I do when I give you the focus of the week, it is what you should be paying attention to, not what you will put your attention on necessarily  Smile

Knowing the "Energy" of the week, enables us to draw from it, take advantage of it if it is an energy that interests us; or in the case of an "Energy" that is not favorable, knowing about it spares you much of the heartaches by acting accordingly.

(like for example, the energy of Mercury Retrograde that affects clarity, giving fuzzy minds to most people, etc… to make the best out of it was for me to be even more vigilant and like this avoid lots of heartaches by catching mistakes on time. I would have actually lost quite some money with the mistakes the employees were making).

For example, in this past week reading, I got for you "strong currents of energy" as they were shown through the Majors. This already was telling us that the energy at play during that week had an impact on your life journey instead of being at a down to earth level.

Then, like I had said when I came to post my reading and found out you actually wanted something on your work…. I found it amazing that without me knowing, the cards that came out were giving a message that could be used for your work life.

Indeed that was amazing  Smile

You had the energy of the Chariot and Sidhe

LadySibella wrote:
This week as you go about your daily life, use a well balanced mix of your own abilities (training, skills, education) with your spiritual gifts and let your actions be the fruit of a balance between "down to earth knowledge" and "Spiritual guidance".

So last week, you had good and strong energies to draw from.  To take advantage of the "Energy" available and get the best out of it, you were advised to use a good balance of your skills and intuition. Note, that I did not word the message as "you will" like a seer who prophecies the inevitable… instead, I gave an advice…. when you go about your life "Use".  That was the "ideal" way to draw from that energy to your advantage, in your daily life.

From what you said to Lakshmi,

Shanouche wrote:
...last week has been more on feminine energies and intuition and mainly healing, tarot work and crystal work...

I see that you missed to draw from the energy that was there; as instead of balancing "your intuition, and spiritual side" with "your natural skills, and intellect", you only drew from one side. 

Not really, I'll write a note at the end of this post, but when I rethink about it, I realise that I have indeed used a good blend. Because I am 'by default' relying a lot on knowledge and thinking and 'normality' (even though I know this does not exist and is only a trick of my ego...), so when I said I had drawn from intuition, actually that was my way of rebalancing. Usually I would be like yeah a crystal is not going to help me get my life in order and all, while here i did listen to my inner voice and allowed my mind to be more quiet a little.

LadySibella wrote:
The energies at play for this week are about blending the sun energy of the Battle Wagon and the moon energy of the Sidhe and they tell you that success in any enterprise, with anything you want to accomplish is done through the harmonious blend of will power and intuition, with harmony between the natural realm and spiritual realm, you and the Divine working together.

Here, the reading was giving you the clue on how to be successful (which for me was usable in your professional life as well as other area of your life; consequently, responding to your desire to know about your work).

Maybe my review was confusing because I gave the FB from the angel of work, where nothing presented itself where I could have made use of this balance... But as I mentioned at the end of the FB I gave, 'maybe this is actually happening underground' and I believe it is as things seem to be slowly shifting.

Thus to take advantage of that energy and embrace the success that was at your reach you "needed" to draw from both the masculine and feminine energy. In other words, by only using your feminine/intuition energy you were not in tune with the energies available to attain the success that was at hand.

You said that you did some "healing, tarot and crystal work"; to tune up with the energy that was at play, you were to include your "down to earth knowledge, your intellect, the skills you learned, " in balance with your "intuition/feminine energy" to do all that work.

I've done that, I've used the knowledge I have on how to work with emotions and memories and all, and allowed my intuition to lead me there with crystals and tarot  Smile

LadySibella wrote:
You will need to listen carefully to the Wisdom from above if you want to successfully lead your life, and attain your goals.

This is an insight usable even beyond last week. And knowing that Majors came out it means that even if you missed to use the energies available last week, you can still draw from the Wisdom that was given through those 2 cards, as the Majors point out a shift in your Life Journey, which indicates the beginning of a cycle that requires for you to draw from both masculine and feminine energy, to use them in balance and not one over the other. This is visibly the way for you to achieve success.

LadySibella wrote:

This again is not a "prediction", like it was going to happen…. that is why I wrote "If" you have to go, it was only in that case; and it had not to be something big, or a significant trip, just "anywhere",  like going shopping, or going to any public place or nature…. 

Why? 

Because the energies at play were leading you to have balance between the "down to earth" and "spiritual". 

When going somewhere, you have a purpose in mind and this is the "down to earth" side of it; being prepared spiritually is the "spiritual" side of it.

Sure. but the thing is I did not go anywhere at all during the we, so maybe I 'should' and then I could have drawn from the spiritual, but I stayed home...

For example, with the 2 at work  "a shopping day" becomes more than a shopping day…. Maybe, you meet someone that needs a healing word and your are attuned to give it while going about your grocery list.

Anyhow, I hope I succeeded to explain what it is that I intend by "Energy of the week" so that both of you gals can benefit from my readings whenever  I do one like that.

In fact, as you mentioned these energies can last for more that just this week, and it is the beginning of a cycle, this is exactly what happened: on Monday I got upset and thought about going with my boyfriend to the big city but I listened to the spiritual within and did a reading to understand what was really at play, what was I dealing with, healing or trying to avoid, and it has been profoundly and deeply healing!

You might be confused because on this forum I talk a lot about magic, tarot, crystals, healing, the moon and all but in fact in my daily life I am scared to death about all this, I'm torn between being the 'normal' person I was taught to become in my family (like working here in this Bank that I hate and doing a very boring and down to earth job - that is the 'normal' idea of success while deep down I'm really miserable) and being that witchy person using cards, crystals, following the planets and all as I'm so afraid people will take me for a weirdo and I'll loose all credibility and made fun of etc, so I fight against it, and keep this side of me on this forum but not always in my real life.
Thus, when you say I need to blend energies, maybe you expect me to use the masculine/rational aspect more because you are more accustomed to me being the intuitive person while in fact I really need to allow the feminine/spiritual and intuitive side to express itself more freely - tricky!

I'm actually undergoing some deep transformation within me when my feminine side is yearning so much to come out and pushing me to acknowledge the witch/healer that I am and let go that 'normal' rational Mrs Everybody I've locked myself in for all these years.

One more thing I want to mention is that I'm finding this is quite a lot... My own monthly/weekly + sometimes daily reading, your 2 weekly readings, my horoscope... I'm drowning because that is too much info and can barely follow, and then we do the FB.
Maybe you feel this too...
I would like to suggest to do only the weekly for 1 of you and alternate every week and that you do the same for me, so that i get only my weekly and the weekly from one of you, in turn each week.
What do you think? To me, now quality needs to come over quantity. I know you put time and energy in your readings, just like I do for you, I just want to honor that in a better way.

Love

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"    Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Practice "Reading For Others"
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next