Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:11 am

lennie wrote:
Thank you both, LadySibella and Lakshmi...

You're welcome my friend! Very Happy

lennie wrote:
....Oh, and regarding how to pick out the Key Card...that comes from 'knowing' the meaning
of each card really well. To be more sure of the key card you pick, you could refer back to
Sylvie's book under her 'description' and under her 'footnote' for each card. Those areas of
her book shows the 'strongest' meaning for each card.

For 'each' card you can make up a quick short list of 'person, place, and thing' for key cards...
such as: traveling (22. The Crossroads or 3. The Ship), or singing (12. The Birds),
or for a large company (19. the Tower)...and etc. on and on... and then print it out and have it
handy when you are trying to decide about which card to use for your key card.

For instance:
For Health problems: use 5. The Tree card
But if it is a specific problem, like lung or respiratory problems, then use 6. The Clouds card.

Razz Very good ideas! I'm gonna make myself a list! Thanks for sharing that with us and for posting your reading practice from your class, anytime you can! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:41 am

i agree!!^^ that is very interesting, and i will certaintly keep that info handy! Razz
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 am

:thanks: For the practices you give us Lennie! As you are able to give them to us regularly I've decided to create a thread just for them so we don't have to go through our Study/discussion thread to get to them. I think that will be better organized.
Thus, do not worry if you don't see them here anymore. As soon as I have time today, I'm gonna move them to their own thread I will call it "Lenormand Practice" and it will still be under "Astrology" for the reasons you know... Love

**************************************************************************************************

CN, like I was saying to Lennie I had also to move your post around to the right Thread and like for her I had to even move portions of post to the right thread as you both have written a mix on one single thread (as before we had just one!)

**************************************************************************************************

polite Lennie & CN, about that :thanks: both for your understanding. Hug
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:58 am

You're welcome Lennie! Evil or Very Mad and for practice yep, anytime you can please do1

I have actually a practice that I want to post because it happened that the reading I did this morning had "The Child" among the cards and....well, the Birds and Child cards are our 2 study cards for this week!

Here it is, my question was:

"Why am I feeling uneasy this morning?" (there was no good reason)

Lily + Path + Child + Tower + Ship + Woman

Base card: Sun

I will post my own interpretation later so that you have a chance to look it up on your own Love
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:47 am

:thanks: Lennie for giving your interpretation for my spread, and for giving your feedback on your spread!

First, here are my thoughts on your reading....

lennie wrote:
Regarding: "Joseph reading"

Here are the cards drawn:
heart + Fish (Key Card, man, representing Joseph) ring + mountain

...another weirdy: yes, the 'fox' card showed up again ...yep...on the bottom...
(and yes I let out a very loud scream!!! YIKES...and NO I am NOT making this up!!!

Hints:
We had a 1 1/2 year (long distance) romantic involvement which was on again and off again.
He is still calling me every day.

Yep, I agree with your interpretation...

I saw the Heart and Fish = as a love that is more based on material things (fish) than romance...because the Fish card is normally about money...but it is also about things increasing...so I thought that we got there a love that is progressing...

C.Silvestre tends toward that interpretation of "love blooming"....
But S. Steinbach sees this combination as "dating game, matchmaker" WOW after reading your feedback it sounds right on target!

Now a Future with Ring and Mountain, meant for me that a union with him would be very difficult to achieve and that major obstacles would keep this union from happening.

And with the Fox...well fox showed that he was cunning in dealing with you. And when I think of Jean de la Fontaine, fable the "Crow and the Fox", in case you don't know or remember it...I will type the most relevant part: The fox used flattery as a tool to get what he wanted and was so eloquent that he got what he wanted from the crow without having the crow see him through!...Of course that was because the crow didn't have an oracle Lenormand to find out what was going on....LOL! Fortunately for you, you were warned about Joseph cunning ways...

I have to say that I am so sorry that Joseph was not the right man, and that you had to go through that...but the positive side of all this is that you found him out before he could hurt you more!
Really what a world we live in! Always have to watch our back! That disgusts me!

mad-w

For what happened to you with your credit card, that's awful really and again I'll say what kind of society we are living in! That happened to me also once with a foreign online store "Alida Store" I was buying one of my Lenormand! 15 days after I placed my order I found a $250 charge on my credit card from them????
They said that by mistake they had charged my card for another customer???? They credited me back and all went well...since then I use only virtual credit cards that have just one use and a set up amount so a merchant cannot quote me a price and charge me another!....Boy I wish we didn't have to do all that...

Now back to my spread:

"Why am I feeling uneasy this morning?" (There was no good reason)

Lily + Path + Child + Tower + Ship + Woman

Base card: Sun

I had not chosen a Key card because I didn't know what to choose...as I didn't know why I was feeling uneasy...

Here is the way I interpreted it:

The Sun: I assumed that the Oracle was telling me that my uneasy feeling was related to my general way of living....Sun = Life

That I have made a choice to pursue peace and harmony for my life (Lily + Path)

That I am a sensitive person, that is at time too much trusting, and needs to feel secure...I also cherish so much peace and harmony that I am locking myself up in my big tower to protect myself and to preserve my peace and harmony...Easier to keep that going in a secluded place than out there in the world...where the Snakes and Foxes are waiting... (Child + Tower)

That I should get out of my protective tower, dare to go out in the open, out of the little haven I have built for myself. Like it is Ok to not put up my guard all the time, it is Ok to go explore without my armor, it is Ok to step out.... the world won't necessarily bite, I might not have to protect myself against any "sea monster"....(Ship + Woman)

The Sun as a conclusion: I will be fine if I step out of my shell, I am strong enough anyway to take whatever come to me on that journey, I can be successful in preserving peace and harmony in my life without locking myself up! And to answer my question the Sun is saying: "there is no reason to feel uneasy, everything will be fine!"

Finally as an answer to my question:

I was feeling uneasy truly without good reasons. That feeling was just the produce of the dormant fear that is always there deep down and comes up from time to time...That same fear of being hurt and lose my peace/harmony that got me to withdraw in my "tower"...using a preventive protection approach toward life....

So, that was the way I understood it.

Now as a feedback for your interpretation:

Our business is only local, my kids are grown up, and so I don't have to make any decision about them anymore

My mom who is the only one I have left is in great health as of last Friday when we spoke on the phone

lennie wrote:
...As you see i AM just still learning... Ha Ha

Same here! And I think that our practice thread is going to be a great help in this learning process! It is imperative to study the cards but it is not enough...like the saying goes "practice makes perfect!" Love By posting our readings and feedbacks we can learn from each others, what the cards mean in "real life"! :sun103:

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:04 am

lennie wrote:
...why Gladys quit our Sat lennie class and why (i felt) she distanced herself.

Repeating:
My question was:
Why has Gladys distanced herself from our lennie class and from me?
whip + Book.........Key (Lady...Gladys).........Lily + Crossroads

Then I drew a 'base' advice card = the dog

I wish I had had the time to look up that reading earlier, but thing is I didn't...So even if all is now set and done I just wanted to give my thoughts on it.

I agree with you for your interpretation of the Whip + Book it makes sense! and like you said, it is good to keep the basic meaning for each card in mind...like I discussed on our Lenormand Study Thread, these cards have been like programmed, and I believe the oracle is "picture coded" each original basic picture has its own definition. And we read this Oracle like if it is a language written with pictures like a hieroglyphic language!

Anyhow, all that to say that I see your point in "how to read" and that is the way I'm going...

For the Lily + Crossroad here is how I would have read it:

The Lily card:
In the basic meaning for the Lily we find "Peace and Harmony" At least C. Silvestre who is a traditionalist and S.Steinbach who is in between see it primarily that way. And I. Treppner who is traditionalist, see it first as "sexuality" but does include the Peace meaning....

Personally, what the Lily triggered in me even before reading what others thought about it was "Peace and Harmony" thus I will adopt that primary meaning which is visibly accepted, secondarily I will see also an elderly person, things related to maturity, age.

Crossroad: a choice, a decision to made or to make

Conclusion:

Lily (peace and harmony) + Crossroad (choice, decision)

My interpretation: Because Gladys wanted to keep her peace of mind and harmony in her life....and now that I read your feedback I will say that she is afraid that if others know she is studying the Lenormand she will have problems in her relationships, and that will disturb the harmony of her relationships....Thus, to have "peace" of mind and keep harmonious relationships (Lily), she has made her choice to quit your live class...(Crossroad)

As I know from your feedback that she is visibly studying online, "the decision" (Crossroad) she made was to study online like that no one can know about it.

So that is how I see it! Smile

ETA: Lennie, if you are picking up on the thread from this page, i just want to let you know that my feeback on my Reading "why do I feel uneasy...." is posted on the previous page along with my thoughts on your reading about Joseph... Love
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:43 am

:thanks: Lennie for your comments!

Yep, I am an Empath type of person and I do pick up others feelings or negativity...It is difficult at times as it gets me uneasy, or sad, or...without any reason in my personal life. But I have found out from friends and family that I was picking up on them, when it happened that they mentioned what they were feeling or going through and it was matching with the day I was "off"

What you said makes a lot of sense to me! Yeah, that is wise to protect ourselves in our little "tower" otherwise we could be "eaten up" by what is going on "outside". We need to recharge our batteries....enjoy our peace and happiness.

Good point about the Lily! I'm gonna take note of the "wisdom" part of it! Love
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:58 am

i was wondering if i could have your opinions on this spread i did? i'd like to see what other people think it means. thanks!! Shocked

i did a spread on my health/overall well being. i didn't set aside a querant card or anything, i kept it simple and just pulled out some cards. here's what i got:

the child, the rider, the woman, and the tree.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 am

I don't think I'll be able to do that today but I will definitely look into it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:51 am

thanks lennie!
yea, i'm not sure really how to take the spread, but for sure it would be a long stretch if a doc told me lol. never done much check-ups.
getting news about it could be, and that would be great! Very Happy
we'll see! thanks for sharing your thoughts on this!

@ Sibella, no worries, post when you have time, i don't mind Razz
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:41 am

So here is my understanding of your reading! I still have to check in my books if there could be more details about body parts but that is what I've got on my own Smile

You have a lot of energy and stamina in you! I will say that your general health is good and strong. This is for me a positive reading on general health/well-being.

This reading lets you know that you can pay attention to your tendons, ligaments, muscles, legs and keep yourself well grounded, make sure that your life is well balanced with adequate rest/activities and worldly/spiritual.

There is also an encouragement to have adequate time spent outdoors, breathing fresh air, communing with Mother Nature. And also to enjoy simple pleasures, to let yourself laugh easily, laughter is said to be a great remedy, it is good for overall health! When you feel down, avoid "pity parties" Love

You would benefit better from natural remedies when you have some problems and you would do better with a diet made of natural products, and natural supplements. I believe this reading tells you to go “green” as much as can be, have a natural lifestyle, stay close to Mother Earth.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:55 am

Ok I don't really know what it is worth and I have not made a decision whether I would actually use these interpretations in any reading....But here is what S. Steinbach says in her book, regarding "health/body parts"

Child: Chest and breasts

Rider: lower parts of legs, specifically feet and knees

Tree: brain and regulates our mental health

Well, looking at it except for the Child that I don't know if I would say that, what she says for the Rider and Tree makes sense and actually matches pretty well what I perceived when I looked at the cards....

What do you think?

Thanks, Lakshmi for giving me a feedback that is the way we can all improve our skills! :sun103:
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:29 am

LadySibella wrote:
Ok I don't really know what it is worth and I have not made a decision whether I would actually use these interpretations in any reading....But here is what S. Steinbach says in her book, regarding "health/body parts"

Child: Chest and breasts

Rider: lower parts of legs, specifically feet and knees

Tree: brain and regulates our mental health

Well, looking at it except for the Child that I don't know if I would say that, what she says for the Rider and Tree makes sense and actually matches pretty well what I perceived when I looked at the cards....

What do you think?

Thanks, Lakshmi for giving me a feedback that is the way we can all improve our skills! :sun103:

thanks Sibella!!! that actually matches up pretty well! yea it think the tree and the rider does make sense!
that some good advice there too. Razz
thanks for checking this out! Very Happy

lennie wrote:
Wow...looks like i was pretty far off then...that is what i get for hurrying too much...

i just want to add then, that if there is anything you feel is serious enough, that you might want to
think about getting medical advice...even from an 'alternative remedy' woman...
...from an online site even that has this information.

Something else to think about:
i believe that because the tree card is ' close' to the woman card (right next to it in your case)
it shows that you must pay special attention to any health issues. If it was further way
from the woman card then you can more expect good health. So the way i saw it was that
you need to get more information about any issue that presents itself. There are online
sites where you can ask specific health questions.

There is also a huge, but good, site i always go to to read about health issues, cures,
alternative cures, etc. and that site link is:

curezone.com ... you can find so much info on that forum...and it is free and
you don't even have to join...just go there and type in the health issue question you have.
There are also a LOT of alternative doctors on there giving advice as well as traditional doctors.

Here is a good page to start on for curezone: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

i don't know if you have a specific health issue you were asking about, but it doesn't hurt
to have this information for future referrence.

ETA: and here for a 'specific' health question:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

no worries Lennie! Embarassed
thanks a lot for the info and the site! this is quite wonderful, there's not much sites out there that offer that without some sort of hookup! Razz
well, i didn't ask for any health concern in particular, just a general spread. eitherways, i think this spread has brought up some very good thoughts.
Thanks for looking into it lennie! Razz
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 am

Yep, :thanks: Lennie for the link!!! That is great to know! It happens to me to check online about health problem and either I don't get any serious answer like I fall on what people are saying or it is websites that you have to register with!!

So this is going to be very helpful for me too!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Thanks Lennie for posting the info on this other way to read with the Oracle. For this reading you have done I would have interpreted the same way as you did! I will definitely send out positive thoughts toward her, it is so good to hear that she is well surrounded and supported. Great that she is able to have a healing circle.
Let her know that I am with her in spirit and are sending to her healing and positive thoughts. Evil or Very Mad
Thanks to keep up posted about her recovery. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 pm

:thanks: Lennie for the update! Practice makes perfect! beeh I'm glad things a looking better for your friend. It is really a Mountain when you get that type of news, but it is good that she is now over the Clouds! Let's wait for her to enjoy The Star Razz

I will have to post one of my reading, as soon as I can...we've all been so busy lately, Lakhsmi PM me and it has been frantic for her too....I'm gonna try to post my study for the Garden and Mountain this week end if I can between my business set up and the little project I want to finish Love

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:41 am

Here is a fun little experiment for you all! Sad

If we ever have a question about "any kind of fear" What focus card should we choose for such a reading?

Suggestions:

Take your Lenormand deck, and ask "What card is representing "Fear" in general?"
Then, close your eyes and let the Oracle reveal which card you should use to represent "Fear" and/or shuffle your deck still focusing on the question and set up that when you will cut, the card that will be revealed will be the Focus card that represents "Fear"

I did that during the week, I "saw" the card right after I asked my question. Then, for confirmation I shuffled and cut and guess what card was revealed.......Yep, the same card I had "seen". It is amazing how this Oracle responds to our inquiries! Razz
The cut could have ended up on any of the 36 cards but it ended up on the same card I saw when I closed my eyes while asking my question...

Try this experiment and be amazed! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:10 am

That's pretty cool LadySibella! Cool

I tried it too and wasn't that skillful, but I'll say that it didn't go totally adrift. At first, when I thought of the English word "fear", certain two cards came into my mind. Funnily, as I started to shuffle I thought of the word in my actual mother tongue (English is my second language) and a totally different card popped into my head! And, it might be because when I was a child and didn't know English yet that well, I feared different things than what I fear now. So the association was a totally different one.

As I then cut and reveled the card, it was neither of the previous three cards witch I had had in mind, but it was one that was graphically pretty close to my "mother tongue card".

But I still need practice though! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 am

Thanks for sharing! And I'm glad you enjoyed that little practice Very Happy

For now we are going to wait until others have the time to do the experiment (so no one gets influenced) but once it is done we will reveal what card we had. I am curious to see what we all ended up with...

So, for now don't forget to write down what you've got Smile

BTW, I love your little poem... Razz
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am

Ok I'm back! Smile

Just wanted to complete my post as I noticed that I forgot to say what I thought about your experience Frederique!

It is really awesome the way it went for you! And I can tell you this Oracle never cease to amaze me! Giving you the card that goes along with who you are now as a grown up and one according to whom you were as a kid....

And lastly, I wanted to say that you are doing very well with your English Razz knowing that this is not your native tongue!

Years ago, I spent some years in Europe, and that was a big help to be immersed in the culture, I still can write and speak French. My vocabulary is probably quite outdated but I can still hold a conversation! Love

Europe has beautiful countries, so rich of Historical sites! I'll never forget the Castles, small villages, with stone houses....But I was missing the wide open landscapes that we have in the US, especially where I live as it is barely populated. You can see very far, the sky is so big and it is pasture land over pasture land cut by forests and a farm now and then. And that makes me feel free... Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:05 am

LadySibella wrote:
Here is a fun little experiment for you all! Sad

If we ever have a question about "any kind of fear" What focus card should we choose for such a reading?

Suggestions:

Take your Lenormand deck, and ask "What card is representing "Fear" in general?"
Then, close your eyes and let the Oracle reveal which card you should use to represent "Fear" and/or shuffle your deck still focusing on the question and set up that when you will cut, the card that will be revealed will be the Focus card that represents "Fear"

I did that during the week, I "saw" the card right after I asked my question. Then, for confirmation I shuffled and cut and guess what card was revealed.......Yep, the same card I had "seen". It is amazing how this Oracle responds to our inquiries! Razz
The cut could have ended up on any of the 36 cards but it ended up on the same card I saw when I closed my eyes while asking my question...

Try this experiment and be amazed! Very Happy

this looks quite interesting! will try asap and let you all know if it was succesful with me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:06 am

LadySibella,

thanks Smile yes the wide landscapes are beautiful, I've visited the US once. I'll never forget the sunset in Arizona, we were riding through a desert path and it was dusty and hot and next you know it's dark and I could hear a rattle snake somewhere...creepy! but beautiful.

Oh yes the poem, it's wonderful, I read quite a lot of poetry but this Kilmer guy was a new acquaintance to me Very Happy there's another really lovely poem by him, "Trees". It starts with

" I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree. "

It's so true!

Hehe, sorry a bit off topic there.

Lakshmi, can't wait to hear about your experiment! And I can't wait doing my own tables soon!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:58 am

Bring it on Frederique, I love poetry too and I did write quite some. You know we have a thread on "Liberty" Topic that is called "Quotes to Share" where you can post your favorite quotes! and also "The Library" I've just created a thread to post your fav poems! Smile

@ Lakshmi: No problem, as soon as you are ready we will be! Love
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 am

Here is the combination I spoke about on our "study" thread:

Did you notice that our last four cards make a "combination story"? (even those before them...but a 4 cards is enough for now Smile ) and on the top of that, in the order they came!

The Garden + The Mountain + The Path + The Mice

We will interpret these cards as a general reading and imagine a story:

Life was peaceful and pleasant for the querent but a major problem is going to disturb the peaceful flow of his/her life and possibly in his/her social life. This problem or hardship will not go away easily (Garden + Mountain), there will be a decision to make regarding that problem, and the path that seems to offer itself to the querent is not to be followed as it would lead to disaster! Visibly there are nasty things going on, and the querent better think twice...now is the time to ask "what's the catch?"(Path + Mice)

As we do not have a question, and this is not about our lives or the life of anyone in particular...there can be other ways to interpret this combination ! Thus, if you want....the game would be for you to imagine another story with these 4 cards... and share it Sad

You can even do it by imagining a question and pretending that the answer was that combination!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:18 am

Ok, so here's what I got....
When I tried to see a card in my mind, the mice card appeared. An appropriate card I think to represent fear.
When I asked and cut the deck, I got the coffin. Also as well, in formulating the question a little differently, I did get the garden!
Very interesting little activity, as each despite the pros type of card like the garden, can also indicate fear. At first I was baffled with the garden, but after thinking awhile on it, yea it works quite well.
It seems to me to be so easy to forget just how many functions these cards have!
Can't wait to see what everyone else got!

@ Sibella, well that new activity looks like something interesting.....now i have to think of a question first. Crying or Very sad will let you know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next