Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Readings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Full Readings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi,

So, as I mentioned in the 'favorite spreads', here is the crystal spread I made with my jade, which is a stone I'm reaching for almost daily now, and I really wanted to get to know more about it and the connexion it wants to establish with me. I'm using my tarot of the hidden realm. An earthly deck for an earthly gift...

The main essence of my jade is represented by 3 cups.
This is an energy of celebration, inviting to enjoy life, be with other people, open, spontaneous, which in fact creates real magic.

The issue this crystal is helping me with is the knight of swords.
The knight of swords is a fighter. He is fighting, now coming back to visit his family briefly but soon he'll be going on another battle again.
This suggests that my life has been a long series of battles, and I've always had to be on the look out to defend myself. So my mind is used to this and though my life is peaceful now it is stuck in that same pattern. I'm not leading my life according to ideals of pure motivations (like happiness or joy) but I'm letting my emotions and habits rule my reactions. So the jade can help with this.

The benefit of working together is the ace of cups.
I love this card one of my favorite! The lotter is a very joyful and playful animal, and water symbolised emotions and relationships. By working with the jade, I'll be able to create more intimate connections with people around me, see that as gifts, and heal my heart. The jade is offering me a renewal in my relationships and my emotions.

How to work best with the jade: the magician.
The magician card is about magic, earthly magic (how appropriate!) and manifesting in order to transform. So the best way to work with this jade is to just connect with it, be in touch with it and let the magic happen. There is nothing to do, except use my mind and emotions positively to just let go and allow myself to become who I am meant to be: enjoying happy and deep and playful relationships and feelings.

It is so to the point because I'm really reacting like this, like I noticed again last week. I reacted in a defensive (even shutting myself down) when there was no reason, only a beautiful moment to enjoy.

It is also much in tune with the stone's properties, which are about tolerance, feeling serene and at peace and calming the ego. And it is a green stone, thus a stone for the heart chakra!

I definitely love this spread and this reading!!!!
Hope you will too.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:24 am

yes, this a great spread! i've not been in our Fav spreads topic but i'm going there right after posting here! I work with crystals and that will come handy! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:41 am

I'm back to announce that i've created a new topic in our Readings Topic! It is called "Mundane Reading Practice"
This is something done in other forums, it is to practice doing "Predictions" on News topics. There's one of them going on this month and for which we'll know the outcome at the end of the month... It's another type of practice and it's fun!

I've posted the subject upon which we can all give our prediction and you will find it by going here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

and clicking on "Mundane Reading Practice" Crystal Ball 1
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Hi,

So this month I'm being confronted with the energy of the 9 of swords, and it is really heavy. The moon spread is really helping me, but I decided to do another spread to understand even better.
I created this spread, did not use any reference.

I used tarot:
1. what is the energy (emotion) I'm being confronted with in this moment?
2. Where does it come from, its origin?
3. How is it reflected in my life today?
4. How to find balance?
Then I added 2 oracle cards on 1 and 4.
(for the answer I actually had 2 cards stuck together, but the spread was for 4 cards...)
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

So I did look at the usual meaning but I found something very striking. The girl in the 8 wands looks like me in a way, and this tension/concentration helped me see of how I feel inside (about my work mainly). The king of swords really looks like my father, plus he did not care much about anything, all that mattered was that I bring good (or excellent) marks from school, that I be top of the class, and if that did not happen he would be very hurtful, like this king and his sword surely can be, with words that cut like a knife. And the little chap reflected in the now shows me there is nothing wrong about trying and making errors, that is the way we learn (even if my father did not see things that way at all).

Then the "love that you are different" made me cry because I've always felt different but yet not enough, not as good as the others. And that is how my parents (and mostly my father) made me feel when younger, if I was not 'like the top students' I was worth nothing... And I was grounded in my room most of my days.

The 4 wands is about enjoying the moment and having fun in doing and being together, not caring about the end result that much, the king of pentacles is the good father who has created a happy and stable environment for those who come to see him, so he can share. And the 'embrace the feminine' is also about nurturing what you have inside of you.

So, it showed me that this '9 swords feeling' that I have comes from then when the only important thing was that I 'do it right', so I was always feeling tension and today I feel I have to be perfect in order to 'be'. But I've actually come a long way, and I have things inside worth sharing, and I should do that and simply enjoy it. Not be in the competition anymore but in the pleasure of sharing and being gentle with myself and others.

Hope this helps.
Have a great day  <3
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:18 am

this looks very interesting, don't have time anymore but will come back to read it quietly!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Hi everybody!

I'm really getting desperate, I need help, I would be so grateful if one of you could do a reading for me.
You know I am trying to start a business as therapist (I do soul therapy, card readings and some workshops). In April I went part time at the bank I was working at. Since then I've had around 3 clients each week, sometimes 4 (though only in soul therapy, the card reading is not working), but at least it was steady. Then after the 1st week of August (where I had 7 clients!!) it has stopped completely. Since then I haven't had a single client anymore. I'm going nuts... And financially it is becoming unbearable. I just can't find what has happened and why it won't start again. And we're getting close to the end of the year, not the best time to make a business work properly...

If you could shed some light, that would really be amazing.
Thanks in advance. I'll help whenever and however I can, you know...
:kipum:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:01 am

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your business and i do know how you feel as i've been in business since i'm 24  :Bighug:you definitely need some insights about it. Right now it's really crazy for me as i've been working around the clock with the lumber but we made it even earlier than we thought and tomorrow we'll go sell a load!!  woohooblue i'll be gone all day as it's pretty far from home. i don't know how my week is going to be as i'll have to finally go to the big city and buy some groceries and later on during the week there will be more lumber to clean as we are arriving at the time of the year when bills are the heaviest... BUT, anytime i can squeeze that reading i will!  angel maybe Lakshmi will beat me to it, but i'll do one anyway  :wipum: Hang on Shanouche  pals
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi Sib,

Thank you very much, your words brought me some comfort already!!
Sure, I know your life is just crazy, don't add to it.
Wishing you all the best with the selling today!
:wipum:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 6:51 am

:thxpum: Shanouche! we did real good so it's a pleasure to be rewarded for our hard work! I've now paid off one of our loans and have the money for the next bills! Today, i've been catching up with paperwork and housework...
I've looked into my spreads and i think i found the right one to do your reading!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:41 am

I've opened a topic "New Year Readings" here is the link:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Readings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2