Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Readings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:59 am

This is where you can post your readings when it is not just a daily wisdom. So it is for the type of deeper reading you would do whether to inquire about a particular matter or to have a general view of your life, etc...

Happy Reading!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:14 am

Here is the reading i did using the spread that Shanouche shared "Who are you" see her explanations in our "Spreads" topic in the sub-forum "Readings"

First i have to say that i love that spread! it is so informative and it is great to interact with your deck like that!

I chose to ask about my "Vision Quest Tarot" which is a deck i don't often use but so love its art!

1st card: tell me about you, who are you to me?

7 Spiritual Warrior:

The VQT is there to encourage me, lift up my spirit, make me go on uncharted territories, enable me to discover more about myself and my spirituality, help me go on victoriously on my spiritual path, to go on my "vision quest", elevate myself spiritually, to bloom.

2nd: what are your strengths as a deck?

Father of Fire:

Gives powerful advices, nourishes, help rise above, connect with the spirit guides, gives guidance on how to act, on taking action, to move forward, keep on moving with ardor, burn whatever is not productive in my life

3rd: what are your limits as a deck?

2 of Earth:

Limits itself to use what is there to start with, the seeds I have in me, my gifts and to let them be fruitful, to help me grow in balance, to make the seeds I plant bloom, limit itself to creating a bond and pathway between the spiritual realm and the natural order, Mother Nature, limits itself to produce fruits that comes from that balance between the physical and spiritual, working with the season of life

4th: what do you bring to teach me?

Son of Fire:

To be valiant, courageous, to act with confidence and with passion, grounded to earth while being enlightened and strengthened by the spirit, to be skilled in using my abilities, in aiming at the right targets.

5th: how can I best learn with you and collaborate with you?

4 of Earth:

By remaining grounded, by being close to the Nature, close to earth, by keeping balance in my life, retaining the wisdom I receive, treasure it, make it my focus and act upon it, by surrounding me with the right elements, protecting myself so that I can bloom, be ready to evolve, to go through the changes

6th: what is the potential of us working together?

3 of Air:

Most likely when things grow dark in my life, and I need serious guidance to fight the storm, when I feel broken, when my spirit is down feel I can't rise again, when I feel like I lost my way, when I need to get back on my path. When I don't know what to do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: temp   Full Readings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 4:07 am

[quote="Lakshmi"]thank you !

Body\Mind\Spirit Spread

1. Body. How you're doing physically.
2. Mind. How you're doing mentally.
3. Spirit. How you're doing spiritually.

-----------------------------------

So, I'm trying this spread hen  Smile

Body: King of staffs
Hum... staffs are about energy (wands). This king looks sad, he's turned to the past and has sad eyes. He has a shield, so he needs protection, and it almost looks like a 'hole' himself.
This card is about 'mastering one's energy'. I believe this is to be taken as a reverse meaning.
He represents a fatherly image, so my problem would be connected to my father.
The CM practitioner I went to see told me he can't help me but that my body (or energy rather) is leaking, my vitality is just drained out of my body - something I've already been told. So I believe that is the reference.
Otherwise, I am taking good care of myself.

Mind : Page of cups. Funny I had this in the daily not long ago... So in my mind there are many emotions, and my inner child is governing my thoughts. There is much sensitivity and maybe some imagination to let out a little...

Spirit: 2 pentacles. Pentacles are everyday matters, the body, the money, and 2 is an opposition, a duality. My spirit is caught in the middle of something, not able to go on with its ideas. It also needs rest.

Oh, that seems quite sad  :-(

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:20 am

whi

hmm...also the 2 of pents requires some prioritizing, perhaps you need to find more time for inner calm and spirituality?

still have not had time for readings, but hopefully soon! Smile

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:22 am

ok! so i did today the "Who are you spread" for my Rider Waite, as at the moment this is the deck i am using.

1. Tell me about you, who are you to me?
a ongoing exciting project. something to learn. something that gives ideas, is practical, is ideal. it offers a way for me to realize goals and dreams, showing me the whole story to help me manifest them.
it's something i study and learn.

2. what are your strengths as a deck?
you offer assistance in day to day affairs. which helps to ease things, helps me to gain knowledge from everything to day to day matters to spiritual matters. it's good at showing ways to better the situation or myself.

3. what are your limits as a deck?
the deck offers a great deal, but there is always more knowledge that can be found, in this case, not just this deck. it helps by showing all, but it can't actually do anything.

4. what do you bring to teach me?
shows me how to best overcome problems and win the battle. how to learn from things and move on. it shows me both sides of the story, every angle. it teaches me the good side of things as well as the ugly. so to say, it doesn't gloss, it's truthful.

5. how can i best learn with you and collaborate with you?
by seeking assistance not be unwilling to explore what others think about it. to learn everything i can by not doing it alone. isolation in learning this deck is not something that will help me to learn more.

6. what is the potential of us working together?
a great insightful experience. using what wisdom is gained in the best way possible. mature intellect. helping me to better understand others and situations and not get emotionally compromised. to see the truth the way it really is.
there is a clear sharp understanding potential between the deck and i.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:28 am

i think that your deck will serve you well! i wonder if some people found out with this reading that they had bought the wrong deck? i still have to try it on other decks like those i don't really use to see if it would be because they are not really the best for me don't know
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:10 am

Hi!

I'm glad you're liking this spread. It is really insightful I find.
Sib, I don't think you can buy a wrong deck. Any deck you are attracted to wants to bring some awareness on some aspect in your life, sometimes you are ready to dive in them, sometimes you are not but it is always right...

I'll do this reading for my ancient Egyptian tarot, have not done it yet...

So, who are you? :The tower
Definitely this is a deck that will connect me to ancient wisdom, deeply rooted spirituality, which could help me get more in touch with my own intuition. It is also connected to the sacred, and I 'hear' sacred geometry'. It really acts as a messenger of Spirit through time and space. I'm drawn to the man and woman on the tower, this deck is also the eye and mouth (above) that help better understand the human condition and how to go through life in a way that frees Spirit.

What are your strengths?
: 2 wands
With the grave man who seems to be guarding the room, the people all dressed in white and the people doing some difficult poses, I feel like the strengths are that it requires knowing, there is a secret symbolism, and therefore not everybody can access this. Knowledge provides some sort of power, and with it responsibilities too. Again it tells me how connected to the sacredness of life and the spirituality it is, not simply the mundane life.

What are your limits?
2 disks (pentacles)
[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
I think the meaning is that the deck in itself is the limit, but the teachings it can bring me require more in-depth learning. To really use this deck skilfully I need to let it connect with my Spirit and it will be a long process.

What do you bring to my life/spiritual development and to my readings?
To my life: 6 swords
I would say a time-out from everyday life issues, going to a very intuitive, imaginative and emotional side of myself (water). Going away, retreating from the problems in life to recharge and see a bigger picture by connecting to the ancient wisdoms. It brings peace, an escape to de-dramatise.

To my readings: the lovers
In this deck, the lovers indicates also a choice between the heart and the mind, thus it can help me overriding my mind and getting more in touch with my intuition during the readings. It is also related to destiny and can therefore help me getting the insights more on the soul level than on the earthly one.

How can I best learn from you?
: Queen of cup
I had this one coming!! This is the most intuitive card... It is asking me to tap into my emotions and my intuition to develop a real connexion with this deck. Also being around water (the sea) could help me open my intuition and connexion to Spirit (the lotus in her hand).

What is the potential of us working together?: the star
Again a very strong deepening of my intuitive abilities. It could help me release the prevalence of my mind, unleashing my intuition. The landscape is dark and she is naked (feminine in its purest form) showing it is only by letting go of all the blocks in my mind that truth shall be revealed, that the answers lie in the stars (the star of Sirius shining in the dark).

Impressive! And true to what I have already noticed by doing a couple of readings with it...
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 6:19 am

Great reading about your new tarot!!!

Shanouche wrote:
Sib, I don't think you can buy a wrong deck.

Yes, indeed! i thought about that too... i realized that because of my Tarot of the Saints! i bought it years ago, and looked at it like i always do with new decks and then i didn't feel drawn to it and put it aside. Each time i was taken it out again, i had the same feeling first drawn to it, desiring to use it but in the end, no... and it was back in the box. To the point that i thought of it just like a "collection" deck. Until recently when i took it out again and it was speaking to me real loud, the connection was strong and now i love it and hope it won't get damaged as it is not published anymore...

so yeah, none of them is the wrong choice but maybe sometimes we buy them to use them down the road... Thing is in my case i had to buy it back then even if visibly i was not ready for it, because once i was ready it was not published anymore.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:18 am

whi  Gals!

I thought of sharing a question that would make a good reading practice! Tomonag posted a pic of the house where she lived in California and she was asking if we thought it was haunted because she is not sure of what she felt about it...

Here is where she posted the pic of the house:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Now, if you decide to do a reading to find out, please post it here. I don't have time right now but as soon as i can, i'll give it a try  Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 11:57 am

Hi,
Thanks, great some practice Smile
I will check that in the coming days...
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:21 am

Razz  me too! i hope to have time at least this coming week end! I'll do a reading with the Lenormand.
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:43 am

that's intriguing, i'd love to do it too, hopefully i can find some time
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 6:11 am

Girls, the full moon is on Friday (tomorrow then), there is no point doing the reading in the week end... Wink
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 6:23 am

@ Shanouche

I moved your post with your Full Moon reading to a "Full Moon Readings" topic! I didn't work out the way i wanted as my intro got posted last but i didn't find a way around... the system works by the time when a post is created...

anyhow, it was to keep even this first one in our new topic Smile

The full moon for the US is actually coming on Saturday at 1:37 pm, it's because of the time zone... I'm gonna do one probably tomorrow as i have to get back to work Surprised
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 6:34 am

Ah ok...Right then Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:11 am

Hi!

Ok, so while looking at the house, I had the feeling of an elderly couple being there, I'd say around 60-70 to the most. I felt mostly the woman and the idea of 'searching' for a lost one.

For the reading, 2 cards jumped out: the queen of wands and the knight of swords... That would be the mom and the son.

Then my 3 cards are: king of swords, 4 cups and chariot.
King would be the father, the 4 cups indicating a loss in love and the desire to be reunited. The chariot means to dare to move on 'to greater pastures' maybe.
I'd say the son was the rebellious type and the mom stuck wiith him. Now they are together, out there. The father might be separated and looking for them or maybe he has moved on. In any case, he wishes to have his family reunited with him.
Could be also that the dad is still alive in fact.

That is what I can tell you. I'll let you know, since I can send souls into the light, this reading might trigger them to 'find me', if anything happens, i'll let you know!

Can't wait for other readings...
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:16 am

Here is my take on that house! 

While Tomonag was living in the house was there any ghost?

3                              4
                                                5              6
1                              2

1+2 Past/Foundation:
Garden+Anchor

Note: this regard the "past" even before the house was built.

This house was build on a very pleasant place, enjoyable peaceful social interaction. People wanted to remain here long term, it was there safe arbor

3+4 Situation while she lived there:
Whip+Ship

An oppressive, tormented entity from the past, possibly a young man who was moving on to the Other Side.

5+6 Answer:
Fish + Tower

Yes, it is very most likely that there was at least 2 entities, probably a mature man beside the young man who was moving on, that was actually stuck in that house. He must have felt good in that place and could not get out.
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:13 am

^ i am hoping to do this soon! didn't have time to do any readings at all today, so still 2 more to do!
here is one i had done a few days ago to test out my House of Night Oracle:

"French Spread"

1. Things Happening now:

i am finding my place, and am getting grounded. i am achieving completion, confidence, and familiarity. i am coming into where i should be inwardly and outwardly. i am in essence right where i should be in my life and am comfortable with myself.

2. Hopes and dreams

to become whole and fully satisfied and feel 'solid'. i should remember though that feeling is an illusion and i should remember that there is more then what meets the eye.

3. Strength and security

i am able to be focused on what i want and can receive help whenever i need it. i am able to think things through and create what i want out of life. i am able to wait until the right opportunity in any matter that arrives. 

4. Support or Opposition

affirms what card 3 brings. i am able to attune myself to the spiritual side to receive guidance and help in my life. the ability to channel out the aspects of the elements properly. every little thing happens for a reason and are pieces to a great puzzle. all is as should be.

5. Something in the future that may surprise you.

this says it all. i will come full circle and enjoy the rewards. i will find satisfaction and fulfillment towards everything.
---
----
-----
overall i think this deck will be well suited even for full readings.  Razz it was quite nice.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 12:35 am

unbelievable  i'm impressed! never done a full reading with it but you got me sold out! and that spread you used is really interesting!  Razz
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 6:37 am

LadySibella wrote:
unbelievable  i'm impressed! never done a full reading with it but you got me sold out! and that spread you used is really interesting!  Razz

thank you  and lol, that deck impressed me too with that reading! wasn't expecting it (to that point)  Basketball

For Tomonag’s question:

1+2 Past\Foundation: Clouds & Lily

Well it seems like it was a peaceful place, but it’s not been all smooth. There was ups and downs, little annoyances. But they did get to be managed by just the type of peaceful environment surrounding that place.

3+4 Present Situation (when you were experiencing it): Scythe & Path

so there was some problems. There was a lot of hurt…there was a spirit stuck in limbo and not sure whether to move on or not. That spirit also could have been harmful (a violent sort)

5+6 The Answer: Whip & Storks
(sorry it's not the same size, it's all i could find online. i need to get them uploaded)
Spoiler:

The answer is yes, there was a tormented spirit who was on the verge of moving on but lingering still. And most likely that spirit was oppressive.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 9:59 am

Razz  well, i guess we can say that the house had some spirit activity, that makes 3 readings heading in the same direction!
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 2:48 pm

clown

I would get clues on the old house I used to live but i can't at the moment because of my situation even though I'm very highly intrigued of the paranormal, I guess I'm not crazy. Just was possessed or still by a demon due the Ouija Board and messed with my emotions and feelings by fake love and fake friends from my past. :/

Thanks for all your readings. :-)

~ Tomonag
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:05 am

You're welcome Tomonag. Wishing you the best lucky
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Hug

Have a nice day... ^^
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi,

So, as I mentioned in the 'favorite spreads', here is the crystal spread I made with my jade, which is a stone I'm reaching for almost daily now, and I really wanted to get to know more about it and the connexion it wants to establish with me. I'm using my tarot of the hidden realm. An earthly deck for an earthly gift...

The main essence of my jade is represented by 3 cups.
This is an energy of celebration, inviting to enjoy life, be with other people, open, spontaneous, which in fact creates real magic.

The issue this crystal is helping me with is the knight of swords.
The knight of swords is a fighter. He is fighting, now coming back to visit his family briefly but soon he'll be going on another battle again.
This suggests that my life has been a long series of battles, and I've always had to be on the look out to defend myself. So my mind is used to this and though my life is peaceful now it is stuck in that same pattern. I'm not leading my life according to ideals of pure motivations (like happiness or joy) but I'm letting my emotions and habits rule my reactions. So the jade can help with this.

The benefit of working together is the ace of cups.
I love this card one of my favorite! The lotter is a very joyful and playful animal, and water symbolised emotions and relationships. By working with the jade, I'll be able to create more intimate connections with people around me, see that as gifts, and heal my heart. The jade is offering me a renewal in my relationships and my emotions.

How to work best with the jade: the magician.
The magician card is about magic, earthly magic (how appropriate!) and manifesting in order to transform. So the best way to work with this jade is to just connect with it, be in touch with it and let the magic happen. There is nothing to do, except use my mind and emotions positively to just let go and allow myself to become who I am meant to be: enjoying happy and deep and playful relationships and feelings.

It is so to the point because I'm really reacting like this, like I noticed again last week. I reacted in a defensive (even shutting myself down) when there was no reason, only a beautiful moment to enjoy.

It is also much in tune with the stone's properties, which are about tolerance, feeling serene and at peace and calming the ego. And it is a green stone, thus a stone for the heart chakra!

I definitely love this spread and this reading!!!!
Hope you will too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Readings   Full Readings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Readings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next