Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monthly Readings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:13 am

Here you can post your reading of the month. You can use any "Monthly Reading Spread", but if you don't know any, I've just posted one I created in our "Spreads" topic. It's called "My Monthly Overview Spread". Here's is the direct link:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Happy readings! happy
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:59 am

Yeayyy!!!

I did my reading during the week end, I'll post it then!
I use the overview spread that you mentioned, which has been working well for me in the past months.

Cut
10 disks and 3 disks: The month will focus mainly around material everyday matters, pleasure and creating something for the long term. The work that will be done will bring stability, enjoyment, a possibility to reap the fruits. My work will be valued. I could also be able to help some friends, which will give me much satisfaction. This will lead to building something that will prosper over the years, with the financial aspect improving. I could also receive help or advice from people (experienced people) that will help me ground my work. There might be some encounters, gathering, meeting new people too...

1+2: Body/vitality
3+4:Relationships
5+6:Work
7+8: Finances
9+10: Challenges
11+12: Accomplishments
13+14: Spirituality
15+16: Word of wisdom, summary for the month

Body/vitality : 9 cups and the tower

I will definitely need to take time off to recharge my batteries, if possible somewhere close to water, and also eating healthy foods and drinking plenty of water. It's not so much about resting but more about doing things quietly to restore my energies, like dancing, doing yoga, or just walking (like the characters in the background). I need to take time to enjoy the little pleasures of life, find peace and rest. The tower is a major. There might be some trouble I will need to face. I also have to let go of the power that my mind is taking over my life and open up more to my intuition. Again like last month the importance of being grounded, by taking some rest.

Relationships:
: 10 swords

Oh my God!! This is kind of the worst card... People are plundering a tomb and a mummy, which is the most supreme desecration... So there could well be people around me this month that I will perceive as harmful. Now it is up to me not to be the victim and let them have power over me. It shows I should not let others do to me things I'm not ok about... It is also the darkest before dawn. Things cannot get any worse than this, so afterwards, the only way will be up...  Sad

Romantic relationships
: children

It seems that my inner child will need healing this month through romantic relationships or my quest of one. So it is important that I be light-hearted and playful (like in the cut) in order to heal any wounds from my childhood.

Work: 9 wands and 8 wands

My work will be affected by intuition, vision and energy. There is the need to find some new and stronger stability in my work to ensure new and more lasting progress. I have inner strengths in which I need to tap and I am called to use my imagination but to be careful about seeing enemies where there are none in fact. There is a strong spiritual idea in this card too. The 8 suggests rapid action. 8 wands is about karmic justice, I reap what I sowed, so there could be some satisfactory conclusion of a project.  It's also a card of search of knowledge and understanding in the mystical, religious and philosophical fields. So in work, I need to do things slowly, get some strong foundation, go inwards to find untapped inner resources. There could also be some requests by email, from clients living farther away. And there is also some travelling that will bring something positive.

Finances
: Ace disks and 9 swords

The ace of disks is a very good card. Disks are about material and finances, with the idea of stability and security. The ace brings some strong wealth, financial abundance, which in turn brings well being and contentment. Things are now rolling and the momentum will not be stopped, it will allow me to create a very positive outcome in the long term. Now 9 swords is a very negative card... But it is all in my mind. I feel the swords are like all the bills coming and me wondering how to pay them or feeling like I work and all the money goes to bills... Sad So I need to be careful not to bring too much worry in the field of finances or I will just materialise them in my life.

Challenges
: Hierophant and 11 air (page of air)

A major, and a very spiritual card at that. So there is definitely some strong spiritual lessons this month... I feel the challenge lies in finding my own higher power. There is some spiritual progress to be made, not following the 'mass believes' but finding my own. The seeker of air (wands) is a very spiritual card again. It represents the divine messenger, so I need to pay attention to any message I could receive this month. It's also about doing new things without fear, washing myself clean to start anew. Listen to my inner voice to go in the direction it leads me, bringing renewal and beginnings in my life.
(I'm in numerological month 1 so this is really in line with it, leaving the old and starting anew!)

Accomplishment: 2 swords and 4 cups

I've always had conflicting and hurting thoughts, but this month brings the possibility to reach peace. I have to be careful that it might only be a transition, efforts will be required to maintain the balance and the peace of mind. I have created some false idea of security and have been resting, eating and not doing much spiritual work. This might still linger in August and I feel I'm called to move past that now, make changes in my lifestyle and outlook to get out of the negative spiral I have placed myself in in July. I need to take an honest look at my life and make positive changes.

Spirituality
: Angel of reflections and angel of manifestation

The qualities I see in others are only my own reflection. I am called to recognise and acknowledge the many qualities I have and stop admiring others, falsely believing others are better than me. I need to let go of this and let my light shine. I will then open new doors of abundance and blessings. My efforts have paid off, something I have dreamt of is about to manifest. I need to keep my balance and keep my eyes on my purpose, giving thanks for the blessing but continuing my work.

I feel there is a lot of 9 and inner aspects in this reading... I need to look at my inner resources for work, look at my thoughts regarding money, finding the pleasure in what I already have in my everyday life. So this reading is really focused on looking at all that is already there and tapping into it.

Word of wisdom:  Princess of disks (knight of pentacles) and wild rose (bach flower oracle)

The princess represents me.  She is a grounded and responsible person, who handles her business and her finances well, who does a good job and who has a practical mind. And again, a person well grounded in luxuriant nature : taking good care of all that is around, that has been achieved.  I am called to live with spirit and joy, to let go of the apathy and passive attitude in my life to finding the joy and enthusiasm in order to take initiatives with a smile on my face, opening my heart and finding a new interest in life. So once more, the main idea for this month is to readjust my outlook on my life, seeing all there is, around me and within me, rebalancing my lifestyle to be more open to intuition and inspiration and just let go of all the mental blocks mainly.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 6:10 am

Well, here is mine! i did a little test this time and used my Wicca Oracle to see if that oracle could work well with that type of spread... time will tell!
I also chose to draw just one card per topic and see how it goes and following your example i added a card in the Relationship theme to have a look at my relationship with my hubby.
Note: "R" is for reverse

Cut: Samhain R + Wee Folk R
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

This month i will have a tendency to give into fear/worry about bunch of little things, about what i don't know, don't see

Physical state: Raven R

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I will be somewhat downcast, pessimistic, i'll be more into licking my wounds instead of flying high

Relationships: a) General + b) Couple

a) Wand R

Not much focused, no much going on this month about my relationships

b) Ostara R

there will be a lack of harmony and some impulsive reactions

Work/Activity: Libra R

Our work will encounter some obstacles, delays, that we'll have to remove. I'm expecting a bumpy road for August

Finances Oak R

Finances will come and go, we will probably make the money that is then needed to pay bills or other needs, so that won't be a month when we will save money. 

Challenges: Athame 

The challenges will be to have a quick mind, to see clear through what is going on, to make choices to cut off what is fruitless, difficulties to set boundaries

Accomplishments: Familiar R

I will be able to overcome my insecurities, so visibly the fears/worries that is the tendency of August will be overcome.

Spiritual life: Lammas R

Funny to have the feast of Lammas which falls on the 1st of August! This month I will be prompted to make sacrifices; probably like pruning my spiritual life, preparing for another season just like in the story of the Horned god.

Wisdom given about the month: Wee Folk

Really interesting to see the  Wee Folk coming back as the Wisdom, knowing that it was the card i got in the cut...
This month i should pay attention to the small details of life, to the little signs given by the Divine, take care of the little things that seem unimportant

Also, it says to me "small things have as much value as greater things; small progress should not be looked down as insignificant, because every little step counts"
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 1:03 am

Hi,

I'll do the feedback on my august monthly later. Here is my monthly for September. I've decided to use only my joie de vivre tarot and witchlings oracle...

1. Body/vitality
The energy this month: 8 cups - the advice: ace coins

I think in September, I should be feeling pretty light compared to previously. I might also feel a little dreamy (maybe regarding love) which will increase my optimism. I'm letting go of the burden from the past to move on with faith to where the wind is taking me. I need to remember to keep my feet on the ground though and balance my emotions but allow myself to feel this lightness of being. There will be opportunities and potential for growth. I feel it's not much about doing but about letting things happen and open myself to receiving that will give me the energy I need.
There is also something about sleep... I feel I might be sleeping a little more.

+ wisdom: my inner wisdom will help me reach greater well-being. For that I need to quiet the mind, and I'll allow healing and guidance to step in. My connexion to my higher self will nourish me.

2. Relationships
The energy of the month: 5 coins - the advice: 3 cups

I might worry a little and be still fearful about opening up to being around people. But new opportunities will arise, so I simply need to channel my energy towards spiritual progress.
3 cups is all about celebrating, counting my blessings and enjoying other people's company.
I'd say the challenges in my life have caused me to be careful, prudent and kind of a loner, not easily trusting people. But though I need to face the challenges of life when they come, I also need to celebrate all I've done, and simply enjoy life with the people that are dear to me. It tells me too that there might be some opportunities for gatherings... So dress up and show how important my friends are to me.

+ motivation. Life is not all about wishing and hoping, it is also about acting to get what we want. Motivation is the energy that will get me moving towards my goals. I feel my friends are increasing my motivation and my passion to move forward.
I really feel I need to stop fearing and worrying but just live my life, work towards my goals and enjoy my friends.

3. Love
The energy: Judgment - the advice: 8 wands

There is definitely a renewal in that area of my life. I am now feeling renewed after a long period of inner transformation. I feel i'll be given the opportunity to discover love under a very different light.
Things might go rather quickly, under the energy of passion. There'll be the need to set for a direction and communicate. I'm moving on and appreciating the ride!

+ clarity: I need to release the mind clutter and emotional baggage and remember to take some moments of solitary contemplation.

4. Work/finances
Work: 7 cups.

I feel there is a need to give a new or stronger direction in my work, following what I love the most. My desires are manifesting and making me feel very passionate and blissful. Intuition will always show me the best choice to make. I'm also feeling people might come to see me from everywhere and there should be some very nice exchanges.

Finances: king of swords.
There could be someone with more experience who would have good suggestions to help me regarding financial matters. Also, I need to clear my thoughts, align my focus, my willpower and my intention.
So my work should make me quite happy, but when it comes to money I need to  think and act wisely.

5. Shadow to work on
The shadow of the month is 9 cups...

It's a beautiful card, it is the wish card!
Ok, I did say a few months ago that since all I've been through, I find it sometimes difficult to enjoy happiness. I feel this month I'll really be confronted with that difficulty in order to work on it.
My challenge this month is to step back, get out of my old patterns and simply see the beauty all around me and enjoy the little things here and now. Happiness begins in the mind. I have happiness everywhere around me, now is the time to feel it within me and let it radiate outside. And it is also about feeling the love, let it nourish me.

6. the accomplishment
7 swords

It makes sense with the shadow... My accomplishment is to stop running away to avoid situations but instead look inside to see my own behaviours. It is time to let go of my victim mentality and my fear of responsibility...

+ inspiration: By being calmer, not relying that much on thinking, I'll open up to more inspiration, which will bring new and fresher perspective.

7. Spirituality
The energy: Knight swords - the advice: ace cups

I tend to think, figure out a strategy and then charge ahead as if everything is a fight. I always feel life is a big battle... But this time I'm asked to breathe the spirit of love. Stop thinking so much and just feel. I'm asked to open my heart more, allow myself to receive and to shine. To listen to the messages from within rather than from the mind. By trusting, my psychic awareness could be enhanced.
So, listen less to the mind, rather be still, listen to the messages of my soul. There is some spiritual awakening taking place.

+ Empowerment: When self empowered you can rise above any stressful circumstance. My mind and soul will guide me to unleash my inner power in order to live a more fulfilled life.

8. Word of wisdom
5 swords

Again a fight with my mind...
I'm battling but I do not reach any fulfilment because it is only the battle of the ego... I need to step back and rethink my motivations. My life is not a battle anymore, but as long as I keep seeing it that way, that is how it will be reflected. Step back, look my life closely and see that there is no reason to fight anymore. Ever since I was a teenager, I wanted to work and succeed in order to escape my life and family. Its time to realise I've done that a long time ago, and I now need to give myself a new goal in my life because that one no longer serves me.

+ love! What better goal than love! Love is the nature of spirit. To love is to wish those I love to be happy, healthy and fulfilled. In opening my eyes and heart, every moment will become charged with love.

Well, a beautiful month ahead it seems Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />" />
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 6:49 am

howdy

Yes, a beautiful reading indeed! I see that you added an "advice" cards for certain subject... pretty good idea! the day i get my Witchlings i'll do the same you did, pretty neat to add that extra touch, like "icing on a cake"  Smile

Well, i was out all morning with our appointments so i didn't get a chance to do my reading for Sept. but as i checked your post i took a look at my reading and  unbelievable  the Wicca oracle does perform so well! This month has really gone like predicted! I really loved this Oracle for the images, that is what drew me to buy it but the more I use it the more I appreciate its value as a divination tool! I'll put my FB in purple  Smile

LadySibella wrote:
Well, here is mine! i did a little test this time and used my Wicca Oracle to see if that oracle could work well with that type of spread... time will tell!
I also chose to draw just one card per topic and see how it goes and following your example i added a card in the Relationship theme to have a look at my relationship with my hubby.
Note: "R" is for reverse

Cut: Samhain R + Wee Folk R
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

This month i will have a tendency to give into fear/worry about bunch of little things, about what i don't know, don't see

I did because we were doing a lot of work but that make us spend money without bringing some in and then there was all the worry about Tiger, not knowing what was really going on, would i find him dead home while i was away (it was really important for me to be there when he breathed its last and thank God I was), etc...

Physical state: Raven R

I will be somewhat downcast, pessimistic, i'll be more into licking my wounds instead of flying high

Yes, i was until few days ago... sometimes felt like giving up, very down with Tiger's last days and his passing, etc...

Relationships: a) General + b) Couple

a) Wand R

Not much focused, no much going on this month about my relationships

yep, pretty calm and didn't have much time for that. Kept thinking of visiting a friend never found the time.

b) Ostara R

there will be a lack of harmony and some impulsive reactions

yes, it was a bit bumpy with the worries about the bills to pay, fixing equipment etc... that leads to impulsive reactions that are not the best.

Work/Activity: Libra R

Our work will encounter some obstacles, delays, that we'll have to remove. I'm expecting a bumpy road for August

Indeed, the weather got in the way, the equipment breaking down, we lost the phone number of a customer (still didn't find it back) so we can't call them back like we were supposed to.

Finances Oak R

Finances will come and go, we will probably make the money that is then needed to pay bills or other needs, so that won't be a month when we will save money. 

Unfortunately true!

Challenges: Athame 

The challenges will be to have a quick mind, to see clear through what is going on, to make choices to cut off what is fruitless, difficulties to set boundaries

True, and i also had difficulties to decide what to do for Tiger.

Accomplishments: Familiar R

I will be able to overcome my insecurities, so visibly the fears/worries that is the tendency of August will be overcome.

well, yes finally... when the month is about done Crying or Very sad

Spiritual life: Lammas R

Funny to have the feast of Lammas which falls on the 1st of August! This month I will be prompted to make sacrifices; probably like pruning my spiritual life, preparing for another season just like in the story of the Horned god.

This goes so well along with the Full Moon reading i did!

Wisdom given about the month: Wee Folk

Really interesting to see the  Wee Folk coming back as the Wisdom, knowing that it was the card i got in the cut...
This month i should pay attention to the small details of life, to the little signs given by the Divine, take care of the little things that seem unimportant

Also, it says to me "small things have as much value as greater things; small progress should not be looked down as insignificant, because every little step counts"

Again this goes along with the Full Moon reading! same card on top of that! i'll say with what happened few days ago with my "Fairy/Dandelion" this is dead on! and also with the dreams i had this month, I did pay attention, got info on what is going on behind the scene, etc... also this month i had several "weird" spiritual experiences. Sensing certain things strongly during the day. To the point that you just stop what you're doing, as small visions pop up suddenly, strong connections with spirit beings, messages given to me with feathers, flashes of past lives, little revelations on diverse subjects, etc...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:57 pm

Shanouche wrote:
Yeayyy!!!

I did my reading during the week end, I'll post it then!
I use the overview spread that you mentioned, which has been working well for me in the past months.

Cut
10 disks and 3 disks: The month will focus mainly around material everyday matters, pleasure and creating something for the long term. The work that will be done will bring stability, enjoyment, a possibility to reap the fruits. My work will be valued.
This was not quite precise since I barely had any clients... But the few I had were very appreciative of my help I have to say. And I did feel a sense of reward for the work I've put out so far...

I could also be able to help some friends, which will give me much satisfaction. This will lead to building something that will prosper over the years, with the financial aspect improving. I could also receive help or advice from people (experienced people) that will help me ground my work. There might be some encounters, gathering, meeting new people too...
This was very true. I mainly had friends asking for my help - they came for sessions, not just asking and me giving...
Finances did not improve quite the opposite and I did not have any advice.
I did not meet new people but have had some friends'gatherings indeed.

1+2: Body/vitality
3+4:Relationships
5+6:Work
7+8: Finances
9+10: Challenges
11+12: Accomplishments
13+14: Spirituality
15+16: Word of wisdom, summary for the month

Body/vitality : 9 cups and the tower

I will definitely need to take time off to recharge my batteries, if possible somewhere close to water, and also eating healthy foods and drinking plenty of water. It's not so much about resting but more about doing things quietly to restore my energies, like dancing, doing yoga, or just walking (like the characters in the background). I need to take time to enjoy the little pleasures of life, find peace and rest. The tower is a major. There might be some trouble I will need to face. I also have to let go of the power that my mind is taking over my life and open up more to my intuition. Again like last month the importance of being grounded, by taking some rest.

Water has indeed helped me a lot this month. I have spontaneously reached out to water running music, drinking energised water etc whenever I was not feeling too well.

I did not do yoga, nor walking nor dancing...  but I did enjoy the little pleasures, mostly in the second half of the month.

I have had to face some troubles, quite harsh, and grounding/resting has been very important to me to overcome that.

Relationships:
: 10 swords

Oh my God!! This is kind of the worst card... People are plundering a tomb and a mummy, which is the most supreme desecration... So there could well be people around me this month that I will perceive as harmful. Now it is up to me not to be the victim and let them have power over me. It shows I should not let others do to me things I'm not ok about... It is also the darkest before dawn. Things cannot get any worse than this, so afterwards, the only way will be up...  Sad

It is indeed what has happened... There have been a few people literally plundering my energies, and others who have been harmful in other ways. And also quite a few deceased people who have been quite tough on me.

Romantic relationships
: children

It seems that my inner child will need healing this month through romantic relationships or my quest of one. So it is important that I be light-hearted and playful (like in the cut) in order to heal any wounds from my childhood.

I think I'm managed to do that Smile

Work: 9 wands and 8 wands

My work will be affected by intuition, vision and energy. There is the need to find some new and stronger stability in my work to ensure new and more lasting progress. I have inner strengths in which I need to tap and I am called to use my imagination but to be careful about seeing enemies where there are none in fact. There is a strong spiritual idea in this card too. The 8 suggests rapid action. 8 wands is about karmic justice, I reap what I sowed, so there could be some satisfactory conclusion of a project.  It's also a card of search of knowledge and understanding in the mystical, religious and philosophical fields. So in work, I need to do things slowly, get some strong foundation, go inwards to find untapped inner resources. There could also be some requests by email, from clients living farther away. And there is also some travelling that will bring something positive.

There has been this need of getting stronger and more stable as towards the end of the month I've had some 'heavy cases' to deal with in my practice... And I've had to use my imagination to help them.  Reaping what I sowed seems appropriate since those people have but reflecting some of the hardships I have myself gone through in my younger time. So it seems 'natural' I should help them now...

There has also been some deep soul searching and digging in the spiritual/mystical, amongst others through my decks and a few books.

And there has been travelling that have been so great!

Finances
: Ace disks and 9 swords

The ace of disks is a very good card. Disks are about material and finances, with the idea of stability and security. The ace brings some strong wealth, financial abundance, which in turn brings well being and contentment. Things are now rolling and the momentum will not be stopped, it will allow me to create a very positive outcome in the long term. Now 9 swords is a very negative card... But it is all in my mind. I feel the swords are like all the bills coming and me wondering how to pay them or feeling like I work and all the money goes to bills... Sad So I need to be careful not to bring too much worry in the field of finances or I will just materialise them in my life.

Well, abundance, strength, stability and momentum rolling... not this month! And yes I have had some moments of deep panic. But in the end, I let it go, there is no use anyway!

Challenges
: Hierophant and 11 air (page of air)

A major, and a very spiritual card at that. So there is definitely some strong spiritual lessons this month... I feel the challenge lies in finding my own higher power. There is some spiritual progress to be made, not following the 'mass believes' but finding my own. The seeker of air (wands) is a very spiritual card again. It represents the divine messenger, so I need to pay attention to any message I could receive this month. It's also about doing new things without fear, washing myself clean to start anew. Listen to my inner voice to go in the direction it leads me, bringing renewal and beginnings in my life.
(I'm in numerological month 1 so this is really in line with it, leaving the old and starting anew!)

The month has been very spiritual in various aspects, and pushing me to connect to my higher power indeed.

Accomplishment: 2 swords and 4 cups

I've always had conflicting and hurting thoughts, but this month brings the possibility to reach peace. I have to be careful that it might only be a transition, efforts will be required to maintain the balance and the peace of mind. I have created some false idea of security and have been resting, eating and not doing much spiritual work. This might still linger in August and I feel I'm called to move past that now, make changes in my lifestyle and outlook to get out of the negative spiral I have placed myself in in July. I need to take an honest look at my life and make positive changes.

Yes indeed. 2 swords is also about not looking only with the eyes but also the 3rd eye and 4 cups asks to move beyond the heartaches to be open to the beauty and that is definitely what I've come to learn...

Spirituality
: Angel of reflections and angel of manifestation

The qualities I see in others are only my own reflection. I am called to recognise and acknowledge the many qualities I have and stop admiring others, falsely believing others are better than me. I need to let go of this and let my light shine. I will then open new doors of abundance and blessings. My efforts have paid off, something I have dreamt of is about to manifest. I need to keep my balance and keep my eyes on my purpose, giving thanks for the blessing but continuing my work.
That is a very strong lesson in my life. I have moved forward, but there is still lots to do!

I feel there is a lot of 9 and inner aspects in this reading... I need to look at my inner resources for work, look at my thoughts regarding money, finding the pleasure in what I already have in my everyday life. So this reading is really focused on looking at all that is already there and tapping into it.

Word of wisdom:  Princess of disks (knight of pentacles) and wild rose (bach flower oracle)

The princess represents me.  She is a grounded and responsible person, who handles her business and her finances well, who does a good job and who has a practical mind. And again, a person well grounded in luxuriant nature : taking good care of all that is around, that has been achieved.  I am called to live with spirit and joy, to let go of the apathy and passive attitude in my life to finding the joy and enthusiasm in order to take initiatives with a smile on my face, opening my heart and finding a new interest in life. So once more, the main idea for this month is to readjust my outlook on my life, seeing all there is, around me and within me, rebalancing my lifestyle to be more open to intuition and inspiration and just let go of all the mental blocks mainly.

This did not really help me...

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 6:51 am

SEPTEMBER 2015

with my Rider Waite

Cut/State of Mind: 4 Wands + Emperor

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I will be able to build good foundations to my projects and organize things well,  I'll be focused to get things going the way I want and being settled. Which will be cause for rejoicing.

Physical state/ body/vitality
9 Cups

I should feel pretty good, content.

Relationships in general:
Empress

Fruitful relationships, attention, care given.

Work/Activity
7 of pentacles

We'll be able to reap the fruit of our labor, we will look at the results and be satisfied.

Finances
Queen of Swords

I'll be on top of situation, with good strategic mind to make things work for good, to balance well our budget, make the right decisions.

Challenges
10 of Swords

It will be difficult to not let myself feel overwhelmed,  visibly there will be some issues that will depress me, make me feel like there's no hope. I'll have to overcome letting myself feeling down. Or to succeed to drop depressing ideas and move on.

Accomplishments
 5 of swords

So visibly whatever I have to overcome, whatever challenging situation, I will be able to fight and win the battle.

Spiritual life
6 of Swords

I'll be moving on toward another horizon. Probably pruning some useless spiritual practice or pruning my beliefs

Wisdom given about the month
The World

Know that everything has to go full circle, and I will actually finish up one of them.

A mostly "Swords" month! so i expect a lot of thinking, and cutting through like cleansing, purging, also opposition that would require me to stand my ground.
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:55 am

here is my monthly reading for September!

i did it with my Rider waite

1. State of mind:

i'm going to be carefree and happy. setting out to do things that i want to do, and doing them without effort of conscious thought, just using what i need to get it done. i'm ready for anything and so anything is possible

2. Physical State.

much energy and action. i will have a good physical state, everything working like it should.

3. Relationships

it will be a bit 'rocky'. i will have to fight for what i want and be firm. there will be disagreements probably, that will force me to state my position in the matter.

4. Work
it will be passive and mostly to do with making action through thoughts. letting my inner self guide me through the work instead of trusting my senses. things that require decisions, weighing the pros and cons. keeping a balance.

5+6 Wisdom for the Month

i must be careful not to be extreme but balance everything instead. not five my all on only one thing, but keep a calm and measured thinking before acting. i will need to be optimistic to take charge to be victorious and in control.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:50 am

NOVEMBER

Hi,
I'll do a quick monthly as I prefer concentrating on the moon reading... Smile
I'll use my enchanted oracle, I'm into faeries for the moment...

Where am I now - at the beginning of this new month?
Love springs eternal
This speaks about my relationship, about love growing, becoming deeply rooted, honest. It results by being the best partner you can. It is asking me whether this is where I'm at, or where I want to go. If I'm not there, this card shows it is possible to get there, but attention and nurturing is necessary.
Ok, this is 'funny', because I've decided this morning to end my relationship, because I'm not really in love... And now I get this!!
I think it simply indicates that in order to get to that kind of 'eternal love', I need to work on myself. That it is the point I've reached now. That I don't have love in my life and I want to get it at one point.

What requires my main focus this month?
The renaissance rose
This cards emphasises the difference between transformation (moving to something different) and revival (something is coming back). Something has left my life. At one point, that thing (or person) added to my life. What is leaving me now, and how is my life different when it's gone? Plus how am I different when it comes back to me?
This could speak about my business that crashed and now seems to come back to life - though shyly. (I checked with my pendulum, yes it is my work, my passion and focus for my work that needs reviving).

What step should I take regarding this?
Gothic rose
Another card of transformation. This card indicates a transformation that takes place but is hidden, even the person experiencing the transformation might not feel it or see where she is going. I'm in that phase now; but I don't know where that change will be taking me, how this will affect my life. The danger is to remain in my safe cocoon, but I should not let the fear of the unknown stop me. I now need to reveal my new self and fly, like the moth on the card.

What do I need to do for my business to flourish?
Cernunnos
This is a male energy: we usually control our thinking, our behaviours, our actions, our emotions and instincts. But sometimes indulging in our primal urges is good too. I'm asked to be wild, let go, indulge and enjoy. Invite nature and spirit into my soul to nurture spirit through the delights of my senses.
I think this indicates I should not take things so seriously and rather have fun, play more and just enjoy.
I'm always thinking about how others do better than me, how not good enough I am, trying to figure out how to do things better... And in fact I should just enjoy, be lighter, more playful...

This oracle is very tricky I find. I'll need to let it sink in a little to understand it better.

Have a great week!!

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:58 am

I wish i had had the time... but we are now the 2nd and still not enough free time in my hands... Question
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 6:10 am

Hi Sib,

Since yesterday I've felt pushed to do a reading for you. Yesterday I did not have time, tonight I do, so here it is for you!

So, just before I started, I heard my kitchen tap dripping. This tells me you're quite drained, emotionally and physically...
Another weird thing, this time the tarot decided to use reversed...

The focus of this month, the main energies:
The tower reversed
A major arcana, turned down.To start with, this is telling me that your energies are turning you upside down this month. Your rooting to the ground and connexion to the sky are reversed. This happens a lot when we have too much on our plate. I advise you to take a few steps in nature (even your garden or a park), planting your heel firmly on the ground then rolling your foot to the toes, and do it with the other foot. Do this  4-5 times. Do it consciously, you do not need to look like a crazy person Wink
This also suggest a time of changed, that is not triggered by you, but by some universal intelligence because your foundation is rocky. This change is being pushed on you because your ego is not letting it happen naturally. Try to reconnect to your inner voice in order to go with the wind of change. The change will still be intense but it will be made easier.

Body
The magician reversed. Again a major upside down. You probably feel like you have no power and control over what is happening to you, that it is imposed on you and you are the powerless toy of events. Remember it is all in the mind. Our strength comes from knowing that we are the creators of our lives. This card is suggesting you to work with the energies around you, to open your mind and find your stability. Try to find when it is necessary to act and when it is best to let thing follow their course, but do it with consciousness, not with a victim's standpoint.

Mind
4 wands
This card is asking you to stabilize your energies so you can think clearly. It is not so much your rational thinking that needs to be put forward but rather of blend of it with intuitive receptivity. Try to find the spark of intuition, then your planning will be stronger. While it is important to concentrate on how much still needs to be done, try to also acknowledge all that has already been accomplished and celebrate life for it. Make sure your inner peace is there to keep you focus and stable in what needs to be done.

Spirit
The moon reversed
Another major reversed... This spread really emphasised on the fact that your energies are completely out of balance and you have become stuck in the physical busy-ness of life. Remember you are on a sacred journey, root yourself and connect to the higher planes. The moon is there to remind you that things are not always as they seem. And for the moment, you are confusing your fears and a lack of direction with reality. Make sure you don't get lost...

The 2 crystals I have felt drawned to use say the same. The red jasper is about anchoring yourself, connect to your feet, become conscious about where they are leading you and be sure to touch the ground. The clear quartz is asking you to be clear about what you want. You need to ask in a clear manner. Energies are there to help you, but they're asking you to formulate your requests in a clear manner. They are saying, we know you want help, but please dear be clear about what you want.

Hope this helps!

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 6:46 am

And a quick one for Lakshmi too  Smile

Focus of the month
The hanged man reversed
This card speads of a time of waiting, but an active time where you put the resting period to profit, where you take time to ponder. It is only by changing our perspective that we can solve problems. So make sure you do not linger in a period of rest where nothing gets done. This moment is all about watching, examining, considering.

The challenge
The hierophant reversed
Maybe you are waiting for someone to bring you the answers... But this is not how things work. There is no absolute truth, we all have to find our truth. You can follow the advice of others, but in truth you are only listening to a story that somebody having a very partial view on your life is creating. How is that serving you? Do not try to find 'the' answer, instead work on finding your truth.

A word of wisdom

5 pentacles
This card suggests you are going through some hard time in your life, and are weary about it. You seem also to be stuck in some poverty consciousness. Poverty is not all about money, it can be poor energy, health, circle of friends... Where and how are you feeling deprivation? And can you find any resonnance about how you feel inside? Like you have little money and you are feeling worthless inside... ? Are you giving yourself the ressources that you need?
There is a story here of a chicken who never can know greatness because he is always looking to the ground. Are you also, like this rose, broken by your sadness and seeing only the darkness on the ground? Because if you look up, you'll see that there is light, and where there is light, there is also abundance. Try to find the connexion to your spiritual wealth. As long as you are bent down, you'll see only the ground. But if you find what can support you on a spiritual sense, you will see the potential and then unexpected ressources will present themselves to you.

This is very much in line with the jade crystal that says to take the time to do what you need to do. Maybe you are pressuring yourself to reach your objective, and therefore you feel frustrated or even sad because you're not there. But if you let go of this pressure and allow things to unfold in their own timing, you'll be much lighter and able to appreciate life again. Just like suggested with the hanged man, take the time to consider things with more serenity and then you'll be able to lean on your outlook on life.

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 7:42 am

thank you Shanouche! I'm touched! Hug yeah, your reading does resonate with me, i'm really worn out by working like a mule day in day out... today it's raining so i have finally some time to relax.
what is amazing is that on the 3rd i had drawn a daily and got the wheel of fortune and death which told me that i was in a change of cycle and a drastic transformation was in the air!
i'm gonna hid what your reading revealed! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:00 am

Hi,
Oh, you're much welcome...
Glad the weather is allowing you a break. Yeah, great transformations ahead. That's good news!
Enjoy your day 'off' then.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:25 pm

thank you Shanouche for the monthly!!! Embarassed
sorry i missed this... i'm going to read it now Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 1:47 am

Hi Lakshmi,

You're much welcome!
I did a monthly rather than a weekly because I was not sure when you'd pop here...
Hope you enjoy and it helps you.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 2:07 pm

Shanouche wrote:
Hi Lakshmi,

You're much welcome!
I did a monthly rather than a weekly because I was not sure when you'd pop here...
Hope you enjoy and it helps you.

Evil or Very Mad

yea, my visits here have become rather erratic! blackcat
yes, there are some parts that i'm not sure of, but for the most part it does indicate what is going on\feelings. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 2:27 am

Hi girls,
Hope you are doing ok.
Over here the weather is getting wintery: rainy, cold, humid and grey. We had some snow 2 weeks ago. They say we can expect the worst and coldest winter ever for the past 100 years. Let's hope it is a mistake!

Just like for the weekly, I want to change things, so for this month, I'll do an intuitive reading. I'll pull 9 cards and just let my intuition take me where it wants to. We'll see how this works.

December 2015:

First it is funny to see some cards coming back with just 9 cards out of 2 decks!

The knight of wands is asking me to balance my focus, be determined in what I do but not let it create tension in me. There is a very intense energy within me, maybe I need to find a way to let it out. What is driving me with such intensity? Why not let some room for adventure?
Then I'm drawn to the star. Look back to see how the child in me was, hopeful, believing and trusting. With the knight I find it is telling me I don't need to try so hard, focus can be subte and gentle too. Faith and hope are light in essence.
Then the empress is also bringing some soft and sweet energy. It is by taking care of things every day in a constant manner that I will reap the fruits of my labor. It is great to make plans, but then we need to take action each day, even if small ones.
2 butterflies, indicating that each day brings something, so I need to take the time to enjoy each moment.
After this I have the friends reminding me to take the time to honor my friends, especially at this season... There is also help available if needed or friends whowill need my help.
Then comes the 8 of pentacles, speaking of creation and realisations, that require efforts. To become good and crafted at something requires a lot of practice.
I feel like the star was me, younger, all dreamy and delicate, the 8 pentacles looks like my father: you have to work hard in life, no time for play, and the empress could be my mother, always busy in the kitchen/house. In the middle of all this, who have I become? Honesty then comes into play, asking me to take an honest look at myself and my life. Is it how I wanted it to be?
The blank card is showing I can still create my life, there is room for new things if I want.
3 of pentacles reminds me that life is all about learning and making mistakes, that is what makes us better at what we do. It also encourages me to create something, use my creativity more.
And what better card to end the year than the world!? Time to look at all I have accomplished, experienced, how I have been transformed this year. Time also to value and honour the gifts I have received.

So, I'm feeling the focus this month is my energy, my drive. I can look at how my determination and hard work has brought me to where I am, see the abundance in my life and take time to nourish and nurture that. I'm also invited to count on help, draw from hope and faith and throw some light onto my darkness. Then a new page will be there for me to write a new story...

have a beautiful day!!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:32 pm

clown

Just a very quick feedback. This reading was very interesting and accurate...

Shanouche wrote:
Hi girls,
Hope you are doing ok.
Over here the weather is getting wintery: rainy, cold, humid and grey. We had some snow 2 weeks ago. They say we can expect the worst and coldest winter ever for the past 100 years. Let's hope it is a mistake!

Just like for the weekly, I want to change things, so for this month, I'll do an intuitive reading. I'll pull 9 cards and just let my intuition take me where it wants to. We'll see how this works.

December 2015:

First it is funny to see some cards coming back with just 9 cards out of 2 decks!

The knight of wands is asking me to balance my focus, be determined in what I do but not let it create tension in me. There is a very intense energy within me, maybe I need to find a way to let it out. What is driving me with such intensity?  Why not let some room for adventure?
Then I'm drawn to the star. Look back to see how the child in me was, hopeful, believing and trusting. With the knight I find it is telling me I don't need to try so hard, focus can be subtle and gentle too. Faith and hope are light in essence.
Then the empress is also bringing some soft and sweet energy. It is by taking care of things every day in a constant manner that I will reap the fruits of my labor. It is great to make plans, but then we need to take action each day, even if small ones.
2 butterflies, indicating that each day brings something, so I need to take the time to enjoy each moment.
After this I have the friends reminding me to take the time to honor my friends, especially at this season... There is also help available if needed or friends whowill need my help.
A few friends have indeed required some heavy assistance in dealing with big issues...

Then comes the 8 of pentacles, speaking of creation and realisations, that require efforts. To become good and crafted at something requires a lot of practice.
I'm back to this. In December, I've taken what I already know and tried to deepen my skills at it, and I have worked A LOT at creating my new website, new courses and all.

I feel like the star was me, younger, all dreamy and delicate, the 8 pentacles looks like my father: you have to work hard in life, no time for play, and the empress could be my mother, always busy in the kitchen/house. In the middle of all this, who have I become? Honesty then comes into play, asking me to take an honest look at myself and my life. Is it how I wanted it to be?
I was spot on. My mother has come back to me after 2 years of not seeing her, and many years before that. And I've also been confronted to issues from my past, about how my parents had treated me and how I repeat the same to myself...

The blank card is showing I can still create my life, there is room for new things if I want.
3 of pentacles reminds me that life is all about learning and making mistakes, that is what makes us better at what we do. It also encourages me to create something, use my creativity more.
And I have made a big mistake this month (retaking Arnaud), and learned from it...

And what better card to end the year than the world!? Time to look at all I have accomplished, experienced, how I have been transformed this year. Time also to value and honour the gifts I have received.

So, I'm feeling the focus this month is my energy, my drive. I can look at how my determination and hard work has brought me to where I am, see the abundance in my life and take time to nourish and nurture that. I'm also invited to count on help, draw from hope and faith and throw some light onto my darkness. Then a new page will be there for me to write a new story...

have a beautiful day!!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:17 pm

I'll do a quick monthly for January

I started with a focus on the month, what I need to pay attention to and work on. I got the Guardian of the gate.
This seems to show that I am at a real and powerful crossroad in my life now. Time to close things from the past and open myself up to new opportunities. This is a brand new day, a brand new month and a brand new year. Something never experienced before. So I should remain open.

The deep blue speaks to me about protection, with the gate, this is telling me to keep my surrounding safe, both physical and energetic. Keep all unnecessary trouble outside and cultivate peace inside. Also, try to work on what can increase my inner peace and harmony in my life.

The blue is also a spiritual colour, indicating the gate will allow me to enter a new realm. So it is important that I maintain a strong awareness.

And of course, this is 'the guardian', so help is available, I only need ask.

I get a major for the energies of this month, the lovers. So, choices from the heart will be necessary this month. And the ace of swords indicates that it comes from my mind, I need to 'make up my mind'. I feel it is also telling me to change my idea about love - especially since I've just had a very bad experience, by letting my mind control me...
This comes from my fears and limiting believes. This image speaks very strongly to me, I am afraid to show who I truly am, by fear I will not be loved...And in the recent past, there was a destruction that happened, and because I did not accept it the 1st time, it just crushed on me.
All this is taking me to a new step in my life, with more positive opportunities presenting themselves. The wheel is bringing me to a change and a leap into the unknown, it is important for me to accept this and to find the lessons in the bad experiences rather than struggle against them.

Things seem to begin to clear up in the 3rd week of January. All my hard work seem to come to completion and bring me stability, financial abundance and freedom. There is also stability to be grounded in my relationships (close friends and family). And it will be time to make long term goals from what really makes me happy.

It is also funny because in this deck pentacles are crystals, and I will be giving 2 presentations on crystals in the 2nd part of the month!!!

I appear as the Akkashic records (a 23rd major that has been added in this deck). This tells me that endless opportunities and potential lay ahead of me now and that I am encouraged to tap into the highest vibrations of my soul (connect with my Higher self). So meditating, connection through nature, dance, music, reading dreams, prayer and past life memories is strongly encouraged, but in fact should come naturally to me. This month I realise how I am the creator of my reality and work to awaken the best version of myself.
All in all, this suggests to me I will see very clearly the patterns that are playing out in my life.

There is definitely prosperity coming my way this month with the king of crystals (or pentacles). Definitely opportunities should present themselves, and I need to pay attention and use self discipline. Since it appears in the 'other' section, it could very well indicate a man, well grounded, logical and resourceful that comes my way.

For guidance I have 2 cups. I'm asked to really put a lot of love in my relationships and strive for harmony, ways to bridge rather than divide. With the rainbow I also feel that help should be available. In a way this could also simply relate to my higher self guiding me...

And I end the month with 6 crystals, again a card of work and money. I seem to recuperate balance and harmony in my life. I reach a better use of my resources, time, energy, money... and I learn to help myself more, give to myself before I give to others. This also tells me to see the value of things and of myself, and to say no when necessary. It is also a card of rewards.

So what an amazing month!! A huge focus on love (self love and harmony with others). A lot of majors, as long as I allow the destruction of what needs to be destroyed and let go of my fears and limitations, every thing seems to open up. Meditating and working with crystals is much emphasised, as well as looking for balance and harmony in all I do, and doing things from a place of love.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[/img]

Have a great week!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:22 pm

didn't get a chance to do a full reading for January, just one card! which was

reminiscence, thinking of good ol' days, looking for a more carefree life

i have to say that this card was well representing January.
how was your month Shanouche?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monthly Readings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Readings   Monthly Readings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Readings
Page 1 of 1