Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:18 am

Ok, so here's what I got....
When I tried to see a card in my mind, the mice card appeared. An appropriate card I think to represent fear.
When I asked and cut the deck, I got the coffin. Also as well, in formulating the question a little differently, I did get the garden!
Very interesting little activity, as each despite the pros type of card like the garden, can also indicate fear. At first I was baffled with the garden, but after thinking awhile on it, yea it works quite well.
It seems to me to be so easy to forget just how many functions these cards have!
Can't wait to see what everyone else got!

@ Sibella, well that new activity looks like something interesting.....now i have to think of a question first. Crying or Very sad will let you know!
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:39 am

Hi Lakshmi,lol that's funny we thought of the same card!! I had first "Mice" in mind but also "The Coffin", pretty nice. But then when I switched the language in my mind, I got "Owl" (or is it birds?). The card I drew then was the stars, with the nightsky looking very much like the one in the Owl card.

So as a kid when I didn't speak English yet I was afraid of the dark, and now it's more abstract things Smile

Oh and about the garden, yeah, it can be scary! You know those ones with the labyrinth made of hedges? it really freaks me out, specially at night-time! wouldn't wanna be lost in there... No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Very, very interesting!!!! Very Happy And I bet you will be as amazed as I was when i read your posts!

On Sept 26th, I wanted to do a reading to find out how to deal with my fear of losing a pet before they reach a ripe age (got traumatized by losing my dog when she was so young). And I thought “what would be the card to use as a focus card in such a reading???”

The answer came first as the vision of...."The Mice Card"!

At first I thought, Ok??? Because mice don't scare me a bit, as I said on our study thread I find them cute...

So then I thought lets double check my vision with an actual "reading". I shuffled the deck while asking:

"Which card in the Lenormand represents "fear" the best???"

When I cut it the card that was revealed was…

The Mice card again!!!

I thought Ok, it is really the Mice card and it dawned on me! Yeah, it is a good focus card! I'm not afraid of Mice but mice are very fearful animals....and the vision of those mice I caught in human trap came back up to my mind, and they are so panicked, so frightened! You see them breathing heavily and then when you want to release them they are scared of getting out of the trap and they stay at the very end of it with the trap door opened and view on the nature which they must smell too...still they are frozen by fear...
It always took time for them to finally realize that their freedom was just few steps away...
What amazed me each time is that they were so scared of being in the trap, but were also so scared of getting out of it!!!

Thus for me the Mice card will be my "focus" card anytime I have to do a reading about the fear of something... I had the vision of it, the confirmation with cutting the deck and 2 more confirmations as both of you also "saw" the Mice card!

Now, the other cards both of you got are also good candidates! And could be used to represent a specific type of fear that the querent would have...

Coffin: The fear of death, the fear of being in enclosed space like "claustrophobia", the fear of what is hidden, of ghosts, etc...and like you said Frederique the fear of the dark...

Garden: The fear of being in public place, of socializing, of speaking in public, of meeting new people, etc... And yes, Frederique, the fear of deserted places, of getting lost like in a maze!

The Stars: Again you're right on target Frederique, the fear of the unknown, the spirit realm, of everything that is called "paranormal, occult, psychic…"

:thanks: both for participating that was really enlightening!

ETA: I forgot the other card you mentioned the "Owl/Birds card"

Yes, this also can represent the fear of the dark as the owls are night birds and for some people hearing them is frightening...In some culture the owls are messengers of death or bring message from the spirit realm...Also in general, they are a symbol of "messengers"
Now in the Lenormand, The Owls/Birds card talks about "oral communications, can be any oral message that we receive, can be also gossips, etc..." Thus, this card could represent the fear of communicating with other people, like shy people have, or the querent might have a fear of what people say about him/her, etc...
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:47 am

Frédérique wrote:
Hi Lakshmi,lol that's funny we thought of the same card!! I had first "Mice" in mind but also "The Coffin", pretty nice. But then when I switched the language in my mind, I got "Owl" (or is it birds?). The card I drew then was the stars, with the nightsky looking very much like the one in the Owl card.

So as a kid when I didn't speak English yet I was afraid of the dark, and now it's more abstract things Smile

Oh and about the garden, yeah, it can be scary! You know those ones with the labyrinth made of hedges? it really freaks me out, specially at night-time! wouldn't wanna be lost in there... No Crying or Very sad

whaddya know!?! that is funny that we pulled up the exact thing!! oh yea, a labyrinth would be freaky especially at night!!! that's like creating your own personal Halloween lol.
yea, the owls (you can call them whichever...personally i have owls on mine so i call it the owls) could another and the stars too. thinking of it really a lot of cards could indictate several kinds of fear! very interesting!!

LadySibella wrote:
Very, very interesting!!!! Very Happy And I bet you will be as amazed as I was when i read your posts!

On Sept 26th, I wanted to do a reading to find out how to deal with my fear of losing a pet before they reach a ripe age (got traumatized by losing my dog when she was so young). And I thought “what would be the card to use as a focus card in such a reading???”

The answer came first as the vision of...."The Mice Card"!

At first I thought, Ok??? Because mice don't scare me a bit, as I said on our study thread I find them cute...

So then I thought lets double check my vision with an actual "reading". I shuffled the deck while asking:

"Which card in the Lenormand represents "fear" the best???"

When I cut it the card that was revealed was…

The Mice card again!!!

I thought Ok, it is really the Mice card and it dawned on me! Yeah, it is a good focus card! I'm not afraid of Mice but mice are very fearful animals....and the vision of those mice I caught in human trap came back up to my mind, and they are so panicked, so frightened! You see them breathing heavily and then when you want to release them they are scared of getting out of the trap and they stay at the very end of it with the trap door opened and view on the nature which they must smell too...still they are frozen by fear...
It always took time for them to finally realize that their freedom was just few steps away...
What amazed me each time is that they were so scared of being in the trap, but were also so scared of getting out of it!!!

Thus for me the Mice card will be my "focus" card anytime I have to do a reading about the fear of something... I had the vision of it, the confirmation with cutting the deck and 2 more confirmations as both of you also "saw" the Mice card!

Now, the other cards both of you got are also good candidates! And could be used to represent a specific type of fear that the querent would have...

Coffin: The fear of death, the fear of being in enclosed space like "claustrophobia", the fear of what is hidden, of ghosts, etc...and like you said Frederique the fear of the dark...

Garden: The fear of being in public place, of socializing, of speaking in public, of meeting new people, etc... And yes, Frederique, the fear of deserted places, of getting lost like in a maze!

The Stars: Again you're right on target Frederique, the fear of the unknown, the spirit realm, of everything that is called "paranormal, occult, psychic…"

:thanks: both for participating that was really enlightening!

ETA: I forgot the other card you mentioned the "Owl/Birds card"

Yes, this also can represent the fear of the dark as the owls are night birds and for some people hearing them is frightening...In some culture the owls are messengers of death or bring message from the spirit realm...Also in general, they are a symbol of "messengers"
Now in the Lenormand, The Owls/Birds card talks about "oral communications, can be any oral message that we receive, can be also gossips, etc..." Thus, this card could represent the fear of communicating with other people, like shy people have, or the querent might have a fear of what people say about him/her, etc...

haha, cross-refering like this has indeed pulled up some interesting tid-bits....i guess it's quite safe to say that the mice card is a good "all general" fear card, the vote was unanimous lol.
great thoughts on the cards sibella...i especially like the info on the owls!!! Shocked
overall this was was cool- Razz we'll have to do something like this again....
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:27 am

Thanks Lakshmi and yep, I feel the same way! If anything else comes to mind I'll post...If there is anything any of you wants to try, just post it on that thread! Love
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:25 am

LadySibella wrote:
Here is the combination I spoke about on our "study" thread:

Did you notice that our last four cards make a "combination story"? (even those before them...but a 4 cards is enough for now Smile ) and on the top of that, in the order they came!

The Garden + The Mountain + The Path + The Mice

We will interpret these cards as a general reading and imagine a story:

Life was peaceful and pleasant for the querent but a major problem is going to disturb the peaceful flow of his/her life and possibly in his/her social life. This problem or hardship will not go away easily (Garden + Mountain), there will be a decision to make regarding that problem, and the path that seems to offer itself to the querent is not to be followed as it would lead to disaster! Visibly there are nasty things going on, and the querent better think twice...now is the time to ask "what's the catch?"(Path + Mice)

As we do not have a question, and this is not about our lives or the life of anyone in particular...there can be other ways to interpret this combination ! Thus, if you want....the game would be for you to imagine another story with these 4 cards... and share it Sad

You can even do it by imagining a question and pretending that the answer was that combination!

finally i get to it!!! Crying or Very sad

Ok, I think I'll do one that speaks about whether the querant should get the new job that is offered. Hopefully, this will turn out alright lol. I've not done a lot of spreads with the lenormand.

The Garden + The Mountain + The Path + The Mice

so, I would say it may look good and appealing, perhaps the querant will have more people around him/her, but that under that positive cover it will actually be very difficult for the querant. There would be challenges and frustrations for the querant. He/she would also have to make decisions.
The path card shows that the querant has a choice, but because of the mice card, it would not be a good one. The money or work would be meager and come in small bits. It emphasis with the mountain card revealing worries, hidden problems, and stress.

Overall, the answer would be no. it would not be a wise choice to accept the new job.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 am

Cool Very good interpretation Lakshmi! and thanks for giving it a try and sharing your experiment with us! Embarassed

Here is another little project! Smile

The spread is one that I usually use for practice by getting a little "Word of Wisdom" for the day. To do it you shuffle your deck asking "What is the Word of Wisdom for today? or "What will today bring?". Then you cut your deck and deal the 1st two cards and you can add a 3rd one if the message isn't clear enough. Then you look at the base, which is the bottom card of your deck once reconstituted. The base card will give the Theme of the reading, what it is about. The 2 cards that were dealt will tell you something about that theme.

This is one of my daily "Word of Wisdom":

House + Heart

Base: Letter

As you must have guessed I chose that one because it happened to have 3 cards we have already studied! Smile

The interpretation: A message will come from a loving family member. Or info will be received about family love.

Feel free to share how you would have interpreted this combination and/or to contribute your own! Sad
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:30 am

gotcha....do you want us to post here or elsewhere for this?
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:30 am

Please, post here as this is part of our practice Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:12 am

ok, well i've not had time to do the practice so when i get to it, i'll do this same time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 am

Razz That's Ok Lakshmi!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:37 am

Ok, at last here's my experiment on the project. Very Happy

So it's a general reading for anyone. I used to cards and a base.

I got:
the flower
the rider

base:
the house.

Interpretation: good news or a surprise will come to someone in the household or in the family. It can be something that will bring the individual great joy. It can be a young someone offering that joy as well.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:55 am

Thanks Lakshmi for sharing this practice!

This could also be interpreted as:

The client's household will have the happy surprise of someone paying them a visit!

Could be also that a young man will come with a gift for someone in that household... Sad
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:43 am

yea, that does work too! lol. thanks for adding your thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 pm

You're welcome Lakshmi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:32 am

Here is a reading I have put together :

Daily Wisdom spread:

Clover + Ship

Theme:

Dog

Happy Reading! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:23 am

ok, i will get to this asap sibella!! will most probably post this saturday or earlier
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:30 am

Razz That works!
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:24 am

I'll do this during the weekend! :sleep:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:40 am

Razz I will post some more soon, don't hesitate to post your own if you do some reading practice with your cards. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 am

Ok, sorry I'm late! The weekend past by in a blur lol.
So, here's my interpretation on the reading.

Clover & ship
B: dog.

So, it looks to me like it can speak about a friendship for starters. If that was the case, then it can mean that your friendship with that friend, will blossom and move forward in the best of ways.
Or it could mean that through loyalty or help from friends, you will have a lucky new start/fortunate be it in business/journey/opportunity or otherwise.
-----------
what do you think? i'm sure i missed out on some Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:29 am

Geez, I forgot all about this we were just baking with my mom, that's what the holidays do to ya... gty

But here we go - and please correct me since I'm just beginning to do this and I wish to learn to do it right! I think these cards bear a lot of wisdom to us, and I want to learn to speak their language.

Ok, so if the dog is the basis, I would think of a subject related with friends or family - or if you happen to have a dog as a pet then it might be as straight-forward as that! Clover and Ship together, now that makes me think of a lucky trip. All together, I'd say you're going to travel with your friends or family and it's going to be a blast! Clover in particular might indicate lucky coincidences during the trip, so your holiday has a blessing from Lady Fortuna Wink

haha that's pretty shallow I'm sure but let me know what I missed! Btw got first snow here and the weather is pretty monkey
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Frédérique wrote:
,,,, Btw got first snow here and the weather is pretty monkey

Razz Lucky you! Can't wait to have some snow but where I live it might not be before Feb. Sad Hope we'll have some for Christmas nonetheless!

I know what you mean about Holidays' preparations!! Things are getting heated at this time of the year trying to get everything done on time...I have my house all decorated, :ch19: but still have to make my Christmas cookies! Sad

Now, for the reading interpretation:

I have to say that I'm honestly impressed by you too! Cool

Both of your interpretations could have been a plausible scenario! Frederique you made a great point about the Dog representing a real dog if the querent has one! Just to add on to that I will say that the "Dog" in the Lenormand can represent even "any" pet that the querent would have. As dog are said to be the friend of mankind, and any pet really becomes a friend to his/her owner. But really it is great that you thought about it!

You have both well understood the use of the base card! Razz

Now, as this is a fictive reading it opens the doors to several scenarios....

Could also be:

That a close friend of the querent (dog) has won the tickets (clover) for a cruise (ship)

And taking the idea of "a pet" being represented by "the Dog":

The querent' is told that his/her pet (dog) will have no problem whatsoever with travelling (clover and ship) (if the querent was thinking of bringing his/her pet on a trip)

There can be other interpretations as well...

Now, I want to share with you an interesting reading I've done today that I was able to verify at the end of this day!

I am working around the clock to finish the items I am going to sell on my online store. Yesterday, all went wrong up to my sewing machine not working right (fortunately my hubby fixed it). So, today I was hoping to catch up with all that loss of time.
So....first I took my cards and set up the way I would read. I said I would also read the base for more info even though I was asking a precise question. While shuffling I asked:

"How is my sewing going to be today?"

Mice + Mount + Fish + Tower

Base: Lily

I assumed that with the Lily I was told that balance and peace would dominate my sewing for today.
Then the Mice and Mountain! It could look bad, could not it?
Well, I had two possible interpretations...First, I took the Mice differently...I thought about the way they destroy everything and I thought about the Mountain as being obstacles, road blocks as I had yesterday and because the base was positive and the Fish and Tower were too, I thought, hey, the Mice are eating up every obstacles!!! letting everything go smoothly and securely! (Fish + Tower)
The 2nd interpretation was similar but taken in different angle. The Mice and Mountain would represent all the loss of time and obstacles of yesterday, and being replaced today by "the Fish and the Tower" things moving on smoothly...and for the base I kept the same interpretation.

Just to say that the Mice are not necessarily our "enemies" in a reading sometimes just like the Scythes, or the Snake, or the Fox they can be our allies!
This is something that Iris Treppner teaches and I totally agree with her and today this reading proved me that yes, the Mice have that power to "destroy" the negative effect of another card!

In the end, my day was truly peaceful this time (Hey, I didn't have to curse like a sailor! Crying or Very sad ), everything went smoothly, I found ways around road blocks and ways to gain time instead of losing time! The Mice did help and all was flowing securely (fish and tower) I was able to see ahead of time what should be done for my benefit (tower = being able to see what comes at you when it is still far from you. That is why castles had towers and men on the top of them to spot the enemy from afar and be ready!)

Anyhow, remember that side of the Mice! It was proven to be accurate!

Here is a reading I did for myself that has already been fulfilled and it is again a 3 cards reading which makes it easier for practice. Once you've worked on this one, I will think of something for a 6 cards reading spread. In the mid time if you have a Wisdom for the Day that you have done and don't mind to share please do, same if you have done a 6 cards reading. And do so whether you could or could not figure out the interpretation. This is the way to learn to speak "Lenormand" Love Also, it does help to have the interpretation to a real life situation.

Anyhow here is your new practice:

Question: I was going to look for barns to tear down with my hubby and before we left I asked: "Are we going to find at least one barn today?"

Key + Clover

Base: Child

Note:
Do keep in mind if you do a reading with a question to be careful the way you ask. You must be precise and not leave room for ambiguities. Otherwise it will be hard to interpret correctly.

Happy reading!!! :ch18:
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:34 am

Hi guys! I didn't study that reading above yet, but I would have a question for you. I had a minor problem at work, it was my mistake but due to incredible stress and hurry it's no wonder I made that mistake. Naturally I'm a bit worried how it might end up, it's no biggy, but still, I wonder how it will effect on how my co-workers see me.

This is what I got as an answer for the question "how will X influence my reputation at work"

and I got: the woman as base, and mountain + bear.

Help! I think the woman is me, and I'm a hard-worker so that's why the bear, but what on earth does that mountain mean? the combination of woman and bear tells me that maybe they will continue to see me as good as before, a strong team-player and so on, but the mountain worries me...so could you please help! thanks! And I'll let you know how it went Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:43 am

The woman does represent you each time you do a reading about something related to you, unless you set it up differently.

I don't have much time to look it up closely, but I'll give you a quick take on it. Don't read too much into it as it is a quick answer and as I'm not totally sure if I understood "X" right. This week end I'll have more time. If you can let me know if "X" represents "your mistake" or "a co-worker"?

If it is representing your mistake:

it would mean that even though it caused a problem (mountain) you will still be viewed as someone who knows what she is doing (bear)

If it represents a co-worker:

It seems that you might have some difficulties to overcome (mountain) with a co-worker that would be influential (bear)

The bear can represent your supervisor or a person that has some authority, or someone that has been employed for longer than you, or someone older than you, definitely someone that has experience and that is looked up to.

Whatever the answer, remember that by knowing you can turn things in your favor!

Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 am

Well I'll say! What you said turned out to be incredibly accurate. Both of the interpretations! Check this out:

Today I went to work very stressed out since I thought something bad might come out of this. I was ahead of my normal schedule even though the whole morning was a total farce, our house blew a fuse, couldn't get any proper breakfast and so on. But the bus and metro went so smoothly that I was earlier there than when my shift started.

What I did then was that I sat down with a team friend of mine and explained the incident of yesterday. She understood me completely and she's been there for a long time. So I got her blessing on the matter.

Then later during the day, my other co-worker came up to me. She's been somewhat of a problem to the entire team, as she is prone to depression and tends to be incapable to handle the stress which immediately effects on the whole team, (I consider her to be the Mountain). Nevertheless she's always critisizing what others do. So I was afraid that she'd give me hell about everything as usual, but I faced her like the lion ( Very Happy )and the impossible happened. She opened up to me about her problems and I could console her. I could literally feel the whole atmosphere change, like this energy just bursted and everything was cleaner.

Pretty nice quick look LadySibella! Pretty amazing these tiny little cards. Cool

Excuse me while I pick up my jaw bones from the floor. Wow...just wow. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next