Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Oracle Lenormand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin

The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 am

Thank Lennie for posting your interpretation! You beat me to it! Smile I better hurry as it has started to thunder soon enough I will have to shut down! but I've just read what you said and I would to say few words as quick as I can make it!

I agree with you the Fox doesn't speak "work" to me, I don't know why either? Not even the cartomancy part of the card imply that! Here is what C. Silvestre says:

9 of Clubs: Life conditions improve by clever move.

Totally agree with your interpretation, same for the Bear and I will have to remember to associate Bear with heavy person because yeah I can see that!

Here is the cartomancy meaning from C.S:

10 of Clubs, prosperity, abundance, increase, gain coming from luck, comfortable lifestyle.

I love your interpretation of the combinations! Very Happy I will add to Bear Fox that this is not the kind of person I would like to do business with!!!! and for Fox Bear I know few big farmers around where we live that are known for having build an "empire" the way you discribe that combination! Smile

Great take my friend Cool

Last edited by LadySibella on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 am

FOX
Okay, the LWB says the fox is a warning against lies and the cunning ways of someone. the fox is supposedly saying someting is always wrong. if paired with a good card, then it may be telling you to be cunning.

I can understand this well. When I see a fox, I do automatically think of a sly and cunning person. I even know a few people whom would fit this description so well that I'd use the fox to describe them! Surprised (which is not a good description!) At any rate, seeing this card is a note to the reader to be careful and pay close attention to what you are reading about. This is a card that says, "Take Note!"

Now, I also will have to add that seeing this fox, drinking from a body of water, and it being obviously winter, with the snow around and the bare trees behind him, that this could also be a cold hearted person. just definitely someone to be wary of.

the sign in the upper right hand corner is related to the Aries astrological sign. hmmm...I know that the Aries people can be at times...difficult. (sorry to any Aries signs!). Perhaps difficult is not the appropriate word. Perhaps I should say that they can be very direct, the in your face kind of person over all. So, the fox does make sense to me with this sign.

BEAR

The bear in the LWB says that it is a card of luck. standing for power and strength, possession and wealth. also a powerful, positive, older person like grandfather, lover or ex-husband.

I see this card with what looks like an angry bear. I see the bear and I can see it as standing for power and strength and possession. I think of someone coming to the defense of someone else perhaps. "Mama bear syndrome", you know? Perhaps it can also stand for someone who is Possessive.

I have nto done this in the last posts, but if I were to read these two cards together, Fox & Bear, I'd warn my client to beware of a possessive and determined suitor/person. Perhaps even warn them that their s.o. may be possessive and/or lying about something? (in a more appropriate way, of course). if it was bear fox, perhaps it would be awarning to the client that they need to become strong and use their abilities to 'outfox' some situation.

the symbol in the right hand corner of bear is not so visible to me, (bad eyes) and I'm not sure, but it seems to be related to Gimel, which I had no idea at all what it meant. I found my answer here:http://www.inner.org/hebleter/gimmel.htm

it is & I quote meanign this: both the giving of reward as well as the giving of punishment.

This is alluded to by the leg of the letter gimel which expresses the running of the rich man to bestow good upon the poor man. Running, more than any other physical act, expresses the power of will and freedom of choice (the Hebrew word for "running," ratz, is related to the word for "will," ratzon). In running, the leg is firmly in contact with the earth; through an act of will, the soul directly affects physical reality. The final reward, the ultimate revelation of God's Essential light, will thus justly be bestowed upon the soul in the very same context as its life's endeavor, the physical world.

I think that pretty much explains it and I can see that fitting with the meaning also in hte LWB. Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:04 am

Razz Good study CN!
I agree with your interpretations, and yes, the Mama bear is an interpretation that has proven to be accurate for me. I had it in a reading and it was about my Mother in law and she was taking action to help us!

For the signs shown on the Mystical, I looked at my deck but in the edition I have they change things again!

The Fox was given the sign of the planet "Pluto", which works out well too "Transformation, exerting power or control…."

the Fox does all he can to reach his goal and manipulate the thoughts of others.

And for the Bear they put the 1st House (which in my edition is logical because they have always used planets, astro signs, and astro houses)
The 1st house as far as I know represents: "personality, natural instinct and behaviors"
This is for me a reminder to look closer at the instinct and behaviors of that animal to get a clue about what the card represents.

But Lennie would be able to enlighten us better than I as she knows everything about astrology and I only know the basics....

It is pretty neat what they did on your edition of the Mystical...I have learned the Hebrew language but I learned another meaning for the letter Gimel. In my lessons it was said to represent a foot and to mean "gather and walk".

Anyhow it was interesting for me to read the info you found. Thanks for sharing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:26 am

The fox:
Tricky, sly, deceitful. This card show you must beware. The fox also shows cleverness and quickness. Also shows lies and secrecy.
The bear:
The bear shows confidence, protection, reserves, and strength. Stability. Able to think through things instead of rushing.

wow, great interpretations everyone!!! Cool

@ lennie & sibella, i agree as well. i do not see the fox as "work" nothing about it makes me think this.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 am

Good take on your study Lakshmi! Sad We pretty much see these 2 cards the same way!

Starting tomorrow we are studying on:

The Star + The Storks!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:09 am

Thanks Sibella Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:08 am

Rather late but things were crazy around here! Smile

Here is my interpretation for the 2 cards we were to study for last week:

16 The Star:

Dream comes true, hope, fulfillment of goals, being noticed, connecting with the spiritual, guidance, recognition,positive outcome. Night time.

Cartomancy 6 of Hearts
Memories, dreams, harmony, calm

17 The Storks:

Change, pregnancy, birth/rebirth, new beginnings, moving.

Cartomancy: Queen of Hearts
Sweetness, kindness, caring, generosity.

M. D Ventos: Says that "the card on the left of the Storks brings what is shown after it."

These are 2 positive cards for me; looking at them gives a great feeling! But I still think that we get to know for sure how good it is by paying attention to the next card...What kind of "changes" the Storks are really speaking about...the next card will tell! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:00 am

and here's mine! Very Happy

The Stars:
Spirituality, clarity, attentiveness, dreams, success, luck, new horizons… Can refer to psychic talents. A card that offers inspiration and guidance in your question and shows new paths to be trod. Overall, a card that gives good fortune. May also represent your pursuit for wisdom.

The Stork:
Change for the better, movement, advancement, relocation, progress, and travel. Can also indicate pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Thanks for posting your interpretation Lakshmi!, you did good with it! Sad

As today, I was supposed to post the 2 new cards for the week, I'll just go ahead and do so. Though you can still post on the Star and Storks. Smile

Cards for this week : The Dog and The Tower.
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Razz

well, i'll be working on the next batch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Lyn, there was no need to change your name and your avatar because you shared info on the Sylvie Steinbach method with us. Smile

Sorry, everyone, I am late too...

The Star and the Stork cards:

16. The Star
To me, this card speaks of inspiration and hope, and also spells success!
If i see this card in a reading, i will suggest that the person 'go for it' and reach
as high as they can in their situation or project. It is a very postive card...a 'yes' card.

17. The Stork
To me, this card means an improvement or good change in your affairs.
It can also herald a pregnancy if with the Child and Woman card.
The changes or improvements can happen suddendly.

star + stork =
There will be a positive change or improvement in your affairs.

stork + star =
The change or improve will be one of success and inspirat.
A change or improvement brings a glimpse of sudden hope.

Last edited by lennie on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:21 am

Thanks Lennie for your interpretation! Don't worry we were all late! Love

Very good to point out that the Storks would represent a pregnancy when combined with the Woman and Child card! Cool

Well, I didn't get a chance to study the Dog and neither the Tower but I'm gonna do my best to post by Saturday at the most! Smile Actually I have a little reading that included the Dog, so I'll post it in our practice thread!
If any of you have a reading that you don't mind sharing please don't forget to post it in our Practice thread.

:thanks:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:05 am

I am very late with my interps, but as you say, Lady Sibella, it was really crazy here too. Must be the end of July and early August is crazy EVERYWHERE, eh? Razz

so, I'm going to do 4 here--

#16, The Stars

such a pretty card, I think. I love how the stars are shining through the window and the cat is sitting there on a table looking at the stars. I wonder if the one star that seems larger then the others and brighter too, is the North Star? At any rate, being that the picture shows stars and there is a telescope (obviously an astronomer in this card!) I get the feeling of this being an intuitive card. Perhaps it would indicate someone who is into reading horoscopes, studying the stars, etc. also with the two statues of the ladies in each side, one is praying & the other one seems to be holding something I cannot quite make out. I'd say this card is also about hope. hope for something good to come, and then we come to the white cat. because it is white, I also feel this must indicate hope there. The cat seems very pleasant, and so this whole card feels good to me. It feels magical to me.

the LWB says this is definetly a card of intuition, and astrology! Also a psychic card. It is a card of good luck, and I can sure feel it by looking at it.

#17 THE STORK
well, there is mama stork hovering over her two babes in the nest and then a cup on the ledge with a human baby in it. a bit odd, I think, but...

anyway, the pictures really give a feeling of maternal love and family love. Perhaps because the nest is on top of the chimney, it's pointing to a loving home as well. it feels very homey. very much filled w/love.

The LWB surprised me as it talks of change, (yes, I can see this too, now, with the babies there--a change), and perhaps moving your home/residence. that last part took me by surprise, but maybe it is very apt, the more I think of it. I don't know.

#18 DOG
the dog is definitely speaking of friendship. in this card is a dog--rather large dog! with his ball on the carpet and a nice fireplace with a roaring fire in it. All feels peaceful in this card and warm and secure. I'd say it is speaking of friends. security. home. So, hte LWB now. The LWB says friendship of course, and someone you can rely on.

#19 TOWER

in this card, a tower is out in the middle of the water, w/o much else to see. in the distance is a bit of land, but the only thing you can really see are these awful looking birds. a queen is looking out of the window at the top of the tower. With the water all around, it definitely speaks of emotions. with this tower being so far from anything, it seems to me to speak of loneliness and solitude. despair. those frightful birds also suggest a frightening future. it's just not a very nice looking card. I also wonder if it speaks of jail - as it seems the queen is locked up and unable to escape?

The LWB says that it can represent isolation and loneliness. It can represent the authorities too. a separation--yes, this I can see too.and then it says a person in a leading position who has a lot of power or influence. This I don't really see in the picture.

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:24 am

Sorry gals, I've been dealing with Pc problems, I'm at the library now but can't post really I didn't have time to finish up my 2 cards of the week...I'm using safe mode right now and if I can't find a solution tomorrow I'll have microsoft work on it!
Thanks for bearing with me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Thanks CN for posting on all the cards!So far you are the only one that succeeded to post on our current 2 cards Sad I have been much preoccupied with finding solutions to fix my laptop by myself but it is not easy. Still tomorrow I go to the city and will stop at best buy where I bought this laptop 2 years ago...it is not under warranty anymore but they said that if it is not much they will fix the problem for free!

Good take CN on the cards!!! I have to look them up in my Mystical and I will post about the 2 statues on the star card if something comes up to me Smile
For the Storks I can see "a move" because of the babies...some people start out with a small place then as their family expands they move to a bigger place.

As soon as I can I will finish up on the Dog and Tower...Right now my mind is too much about having that laptop fixed.
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:32 am

hey everyone so sorry i've been missing out!!!!!! i can't seem to find time to sit and study the cards..... Surprised

i've not been able to study the dog & tower either Sibella, but i will try to get it posted soon Smile i hope your laptop is up to spar too!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:39 am

Thanks Lakshmi! Well, now it's back on track but my internet allowance is already used to 50% so I will have to ease on it...
With all my fixing i still didn't get a chance to look up the cards...Things will get better soon I plan on working on it next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:34 am

ok finally here it is lol! wow, it's been a crazy month overall No

The dog:
A positive card, it speaks about friendship, loyalty, and trust. honesty and reliability also comes to mind. The card also brings the sense of it also indicating "being grounded" all mentioned above^^ is with this sense in its truest form.

The tower:
loneliness, separation, and isolation. The tower also brings the feel of stability and protection as well. Speaks also of life circumstances and situations. In general, all things come with the feel of distance.
i've read that someone also thinks it may represent long life, but despite the idea would correct i think, i'm under impression that it would be hard to predict? how reliable would that be?
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:11 am

Razz Did good Lakshmi! For the Long life interpretation I don't know for sure...That's tricky, I will just keep that info on the shelf. Palm readers seem to be able to tell you that sort of thing, like it is really written in your palm how long you will live...I have never gotten a testimony of whether it is right or wrong.

polite gals I am the last one still didn't get a chance to study my cards. It's been frantic too much to do with first fixing my pc and now working on clearing up my Desktop, then I'll have to merge what was on my Laptop then back up everything on my external drive...and so many other things to do besides all that!

I thought I'll be able to take care of my study Saturday but it was impossible and we are now Thursday and still no time! The sooner I'll be done with my pcs the better...For now polite bear with me and the hold I placed on our study
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:23 am

it's ok sibella, you get your pc back on track and then we'll zoom down this one lol.
yea, that's what i was thinking for the long life as well.....
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:05 am

Hi and Thanks Lakshmi for bearing with me! Embarassed

Well, I finally got to study the Dog and the Tower and I'm ready to post! jocolor

For my Pc it is narrowing down!!! happy almost done clearing my desktop and then I'll merge my laptop and backup the whole deal and forget about it! Love
Thus, starting this week I believe I'll be able to post my study steadily and I hope that it will be the same for you all Smile I calculated that if we keep it going it will take us about 7 more weeks to finish the study of the deck, unless we succeed to speed it up a notch as anyway the Man and Woman card don't need to be studied! Sad
Then, we will be able to devote ourselves to practice with the Oracle! par7

So, here is my interpretation of the cards:

18 The Dog

A very positive card IMO!!!! Friendship, loyalty, faithfulness, trustworthiness, philanthropist, devotion without expecting anything in return, unconditional love, protection, support/help, any pet (if you’ve got a cat….well, either you picture The Dog as your cat or….you just need to get the Shabby Chic Lennie Smile ). Spiritually, it make me think of a closer, friendlier relationship with your deity, spirit guides, etc…and for love, what a wonderful card!!!! True love, unending love….

Cartomancy: by C.S
10 of Hearts: joy, love, friendship, happiness, success.

S.Steinbach: says
The dog may speak of a soul mate you are about to meet

19 The Tower

Isolation, protection, comfort zone, depression, meditative state, also a big business establishment. Legal matters, sanctions, stern, arrogance, feeling honored/important, being able to have a broad view of a situation. Interestingly, the Tower follows the Dog and it is giving an opposite meaning…The Dog provides help/support while the Tower provides none, you’re on your own. In love matters, I see either a “possessive” mate who tries to isolate you for him/herself or a very secure relationship.

Cartomancy: by C.S
6 of Spades: small annoyance in daily life and also talks about certain stability in diverse areas.

THIS WEEK STUDY:

Please, study on:

The Garden and The Mountain

:thanks:

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:56 am

great study sibella!!! wow that's true! we are about done. i have some catching up to do though cause i joined the study rather late lol......well for once i'm on time for the study Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
anyways, here it is:

The Garden:

Tranquility, frolic, social, society, people, harmony, peacefulness, retreat, relaxation, nature, etc..speaks about the environment around you. Is usually a upbeat card, but will reflect on other cards surrounding it.

The Mountain:

Difficulties, setbacks, problems, barriers, challenge, isolation, obstacles…..a card indicating frustrations and delays at every turn in attempt to reach your goals. It doesn't always mean it's impossible, but whatever is to be achieved won't be done without great effort.
Can also speak of indifference and a cold shoulder, or an enemy.

Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 am

Hi all! Smile I'm new here, and very interested in learning Lenormand! I guess I can just jump in this thread and learn with you. Thanks again LadySibella for inviting me to this forum. Rolling Eyes

These are my first impressions on the cards studied this week (just what my intuition tells me as I look at the picture):

The Garden

A safe, peaceful and rejuvenating place. Harmonious time away from pressure and stress, enjoying the atmosphere either alone or with friends. Inner peace. A get-away place...makes me think of secret garden! Miracle of growth in nature, seeds turning to plants, to flowers, eventually wonderful fruits for us to enjoy.

The Mountain

An obstacle in the direction you've chosen. Will it scare you and make you turn around, or will you try to go over it, match your own strength with the mountain's? Second-guessing your decision. Did I choose the right path? Can be a challenge or a hint that you should take another route. Listen to your intuition, which choice sounds wiser.

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 am

:king: Frédérique!!!! Hug
yep, just jump right in! so glad you joined us, i hope you'll love it here- Razz i'm a newbie at lenormand myself, so it's been quite exciting!
to give you an idea on our shedule: we try to post on two cards every week, usually around the weekend. sometimes though life happens and if so we just try to post asap, and work around with everyone Crying or Very sad

wonderful thoughts on the two cards!! Shocked i loved the way you described the garden....yes indeed it could be like a secret garden!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 am

Thanks Frederique for being part of our circle Embarassed I didn't forget about the study of the cards that you have missed, I have just been swamped with work today...I spent most of my day in the field cleaning up the weeds....I'm rather exhausted but I wanted to at least post my study for our 2 cards Smile I will Pm you the others as soon as I can, unfortunately I'll have another round in the field tomorrow and Wednesday No

Now, about our study CN Pm me to let me know that she'll try her best to post on the study but that it will be difficult as she'll be traveling most of October and has more things to tend to till the end of the month...She said she'll catch up with us as soon as she can. Thus, we are going to continue our study and try to be steady at it.

Now for our 2 cards of the week "The Garden and The Mountain", I have to say that I was gladly impressed by what I read from you Frederique and you Lakshmi!!! Cool You are both beginners but are doing such a great job! Razz

Very good point Frederique with the "Secret garden" and "growth" and also what you said for the Mountain how are we going to deal with it! so true!

Same for you Lakshmi I liked what you said about the Garden being an upbeat card, retreat, harmony, reflecting on other cards...and the Mountain with the Cold shoulder side of it, I believe that the Mystical Lenormand shows that so well with the snow the artist painted on the Mountain and I like the reminder that it won't be always impossible to overcome that mountain but it won't be without efforts!

Ok now here is my study:

The Garden:

This is a positive card, about social gathering, interacting with other people, our place in society, be more outgoing and socializing with strangers as well as friends, meeting new people but all that in a secure place, atmosphere. Time to go public with any endeavor. The other side of the Garden is relaxation, peace, harmony, in the garden there is nothing to fear, time to unwind and in this peaceful atmosphere interact with spirit beings and Mother Nature. It can be a time of socialization or reflection. The garden can also speak of getting our life in order, of tending to different areas of our life, of being better organized; gardens/parks are known to be neat and orderly. Also speaks of our life blooming, becoming more serene, beautiful and enjoyable.

Cartomancy: 8 of Spade

C, Sylvestre says in her book "that the 8 of spade is in total opposition with what the Garden stands for and that is probably just a reminder that our life will not remain in a Garden state, there will be problems, hardships…She says also that followed by negative cards, the Garden tells us that annoyances, and troubled waters will be parts of our relationships."

So true if you ask me! And we just have to look at the next card we had to study….The Mountain follows the Garden…Life is not all rosy as we all know, and we have to come out of the Garden and face our Mountains and overcome them…

***********************************************************************************************

The Mountain:

A major obstacle blocking our path and heavy burden to bear, all kind of oppositions. This road block is forcing us to slow down, we are facing a giant and we must stop and think how to deal with it. Expect delays in any endeavor, problems to solve before you can move on and reach your goal…unless, this obstacle is the type that totally ruin our plans thus we’ll have to switch to plan B. This would most likely be the case if a negative card follows the Mountain card. If a good card would follow like the Sun card then I’ll say we will encounter a major obstacle that will delay us, but we will overcome that problem. With the Mountain we must harm ourselves with courage, patience and endurance. Stagnation also comes to mind. Still mountain times are necessary for building up character and for revealing what we are made of. On the bright side we have to remember that just like with The Garden, life won’t be made out of Mountain times only… the sun will shine again for us and more peaceful times will come…Just like the artist has represented it in the Mystical Lenormand deck, you can see rays of sunshine beyond the Mountain!

Cartomancy: 8 of Club

C. Sylvestre says that "the 8 of club indicates financial success and fulfillment of professional projects; and that mixed with the Mountain it gives us hope that we will overcome our Mountain and find solutions to our problems.
She says also that no matter what cards follows, even if it is a very positive one it doesn’t indicate that things will be easier and we will still have to fight, and endure our Mountain."

M. D. Ventos says in his book "that it speaks also of stubbornness and rigidity of character and the need to be more flexible to not hinder even more our progress."

********************************************************************************************

Oh, I forgot to ask you Frederique, you told me in your Pm that you had a deck like ours but do not know which version it is....could you maybe go to my webpage and check my Lenormand decks and tell me if yours is one of them and if so which one??? I'm just curious to know which Lenormand you are studying with Love

here is the link:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

********************************************************************************************

Ok , so our next 2 cards are:

22 The Paths and 23 The Mice!

:thanks: Lakshmi and Frederique for your participation Hug
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:24 am

Hehe, thanks Smile just a quick reply on the cards I'm using: the pictures are exactly the same that you have on The Red Owl Lenormand, but without the French text. Instead of the text I have the picture of the ordinary playing card, like ace of hearts on the card "the Man".

and no worries with the previous studies, I'm quite busy as well .

see you guys :sleep:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Lenormand    The Oracle Lenormand  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oracle Lenormand
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next