Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Spreads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Favorite Spreads Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:31 am

Here is the place to share your favorite spreads Smile

thank you
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:29 am

Hello!!

So I have this 'new deck spread', which I have been using for each new deck I have purchased and it's been very helping, showing new sides of me, or a new vision of life emerging and helping me along the way...
So here it is for you to try...

1st card: tell me about you, who are you to me?
2nd: what are your strengths as a deck?
3rd: what are your limits as a deck?
4th: what do you bring to teach me?
5th: how can I best learn with you and collaborate with you?
6th: what is the potential of us working together?

So, when I purchased my 'messenger oracle', which I LOOOOVE, I tried this spread and got:
1 seek your destiny. This oracle is a wise and loving guide to help me find my destiny. It said: follow me to find out how you fit in this world, trust that your hopes and dreams can come true.

2 let your emotions flow. Give the permission for your emotions to flow without judging or denying. It helps me be more in touch with my emotions and let them flow to let them go and grow. Animals are all about emotions and letting them flow.

3 See yourself in nature. When I connect with nature, I can see who I am, I see my true nature being revealed to me (it is true that often when I have a question, I ask and somehow the answer comes to me: a song, an image in nature, a word somebody says...)

4 seek the lesson. That card made me cry, I found the wolf so caring and compassionate towards me! wisdom is born from seeking the lesson in every experience. Embrace the new by listening to your inner voice.

5 Embrace the feminine
Open up to my womanity, create, feel, connect to the emotions and the intuitions. And nurture myself.

6 Have courage (the card that struck me when I discovered the deck and made me buy it!). You are never alone, Gaia is there, watching over and protecting you. I have the strength inside to overcome all obstacles.

So this decks helps me reconnect to my nature, all my emotions, get back to the flow of life and see that all around me is a reflection of what is inside me. The limits are the 'earthy' world, so helping me regarding matter, life, the turmoils we go through as humans but only to lead me to find the tremendous inner strenghts I have and go discover more about life's mysteries...

Hope you try and let me know your experience Smile
I'll post a picture of the cards tomorrow so you see, otherwise it does not make much sense :p

Evil or Very Mad study
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 1:10 pm

thank you that sounds great! i'll try if not tomorrow at least during the week end! but i have a little question...

Can i do it even for old decks? i've not bought any new decks recently and my future new tarot won't be out before September.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Great! Let me know how it goes and what you found out Smile
Of course you can try it for old decks too. The idea is to get to know them. If you have an old deck that you love, getting to know it like this will help you even more from its insights. And it you have an old deck that you don't really use, or don't know what to think about, that'll clarify a few things for sure... hula
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:33 am

Razz prefect! hopefully i'll have some time today to do so, then i let you know! flower
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:23 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hello!!

So I have this 'new deck spread', which I have been using for each new deck I have purchased and it's been very helping, showing new sides of me, or a new vision of life emerging and helping me along the way...
So here it is for you to try...

1st card: tell me about you, who are you to me?
2nd: what are your strengths as a deck?
3rd: what are your limits as a deck?
4th: what do you bring to teach me?
5th: how can I best learn with you and collaborate with you?
6th: what is the potential of us working together?

So, when I purchased my 'messenger oracle', which I LOOOOVE, I tried this spread and got:
1 seek your destiny. This oracle is a wise and loving guide to help me find my destiny. It said: follow me  to find out how you fit in this world, trust that your hopes and dreams can come true.

2 let your emotions flow. Give the permission for your emotions to flow without judging or denying. It helps me be more in touch with my emotions and let them flow to let them go and grow. Animals are all about emotions and letting them flow.

3 See yourself in nature. When I connect with nature, I can see who I am, I see my true nature being revealed to me (it is true that often when I have a question, I ask and somehow the answer comes to me: a song, an image in nature, a word somebody says...)

4 seek the lesson. That card made me cry, I found the wolf so caring and compassionate towards me! wisdom is born from seeking the lesson in every experience. Embrace the new by listening to your inner voice.

5 Embrace the feminine
Open up to my womanity, create, feel, connect to the emotions and the intuitions. And nurture myself.

6 Have courage (the card that struck me when I discovered the deck and made me buy it!). You are never alone, Gaia is there, watching over and protecting you. I have the strength inside to overcome all obstacles.

So this decks helps me reconnect to my nature, all my emotions, get back to the flow of life and see that all around me is a reflection of what is inside me. The limits are the 'earthy' world, so helping me regarding matter, life, the turmoils we go through as humans but only to lead me to find the tremendous inner strenghts I have and go discover more about life's mysteries...

Hope you try and let me know your experience Smile
I'll post a picture of the cards tomorrow so you see, otherwise it does not make much sense :p

Evil or Very Mad study

Ok, so here are the cards:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />" />[/img]

This deck is just absolutely gorgeous, I love it so much Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:19 am

Yes indeed! the art is gorgeous! i love the Lion it emanates peace and love and the wolf is like communing with me deep within my soul!

Ok, so i did the spread and it was a wonderful experience! i'm gonna use it again because it is so enlightening! I used my Vision Quest Tarot as i don't read often with it even though i love the art!
I'm posting my reading in our "readings" brand new sub-forum!   Sad  I've also added a sub-forum dedicated to decks!

I have to say that i reorganized our Divination Forum! Follow that link to see what i've done Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hope you'll like my little organization lucky

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:46 am

Hello Smile
Oh, I'm really glad you found it enlightnening... I really love doing that kind of spread so I'm really happy it helped you too...

Yes, you got that deck, I felt the same about those cards, I really feel like the animals are communicating with my soul, or telling me a message from my soul Smile Smile

Will check out your reading and your reorganisation then! par7
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:27 am

that's a very interesting spread Shanouche! i will have to try it! so it would be different for each deck of course? and yes, that deck is very lovely. i love the wolf on there Razz

i will have to try this very soon! thanks for posting! wow

i'll pop by here later hopefully and share a spread Sad

Razz that's a great way to organize everything Sibella, it's looking good Cool
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:03 am

Glad you like it. Hope you try it and let us know Wink
Yes, each deck would have its own story to tell, that's where it is very interesting!!

Talk to you soon... Goodbyes

PS I looooove your palm trees Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:25 am

thank you !

yes, as soon as i have some time for a big reading, i will definitely do it! (and share)

here is 2 spreads that are very simple and that i love:

Body\Mind\Spirit Spread

1. Body. How you're doing physically.
2. Mind. How you're doing mentally.
3. Spirit. How you're doing spiritually.

-----------------------------------

French Spread

^ it's not working well, so in case it shows messed up for any of you, it's like a triangle.

1. Things happening now.
2. Hopes and Dreams.
3. Strength and Security.
4. Support or Opposition.
5. Something in the future that may surprise you.

-------------------------

well that's all for now!  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:47 am

clown

Oh, thank you for sharing those spreads. They seem great. Might try the body/mind tomorrow...
Nday
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:43 am

Same here! thank you  Lakshmi!

I have a spread that i use a lot when i have a specific question! It's given me great results. i got it from another forum i go to. Here it is:

"Answer to a specific question"

Shuffle and look at the 2 cards of the cut

The cut = the situation, info on the question

----1 ---- 2 ------

-------3 -------

-------4 ------

1 card = For Positive what comes in favor of the question
2 card = Against what comes as an opposition
3 card = Advice  
4 card = Answer

Can pull 1 more card for each card that is unclear. If so, reshuffle what is left of the cards and draw 1 card. Repeat the process for each card that is unclear.
I've used it with the Tarot but also with Oracles such as the Lenormand.

As we are all into trying those spreads that we shared, i just wanted to write a little reminder to do not post the readings we will do with them here, but to go to our "Full readings" topic... let's keep ourselves organized   Sad

Here is the direct link, in case you're in a hurry:

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 4:30 am

Shanouche wrote:
clown

Oh, thank you for sharing those spreads. They seem great. Might try the body/mind tomorrow...
Nday  

LadySibella wrote:
Same here! thank you  Lakshmi!

I have a spread that i use a lot when i have a specific question! It's given me great results. i got it from another forum i go to. Here it is:

"Answer to a specific question"

Shuffle and look at the 2 cards of the cut

The cut = the situation, info on the question

----1 ---- 2 ------

-------3 -------

-------4 ------

1 card = For Positive what comes in favor of the question
2 card = Against what comes as an opposition
3 card = Advice  
4 card = Answer

Can pull 1 more card for each card that is unclear. If so, reshuffle what is left of the cards and draw 1 card. Repeat the process for each card that is unclear.
I've used it with the Tarot but also with Oracles such as the Lenormand.

thank you  everyone, glad you liked them!!
@ Sibella, love that spread, looks very good Razz

--------------------------------

@ Shanouche:
i moved your post to Full Readings, as this time you actually did the spread. for this topic, we're only sharing spreads, not doing the actual reading. to post your future readings please go here:

Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 6:06 am

Hi,

Thanks. Sorry, I did think about this, but I did not have much time and did not check..

Hope all is good for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:14 am

whi

it's fine! no worries Razz

thanks and same to you!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:42 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hi,

Thanks. Sorry, I did think about this, but I  did not have much time and did not check..

Hope all is good for you Smile

we all make mistakes in turn! Smile
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:01 am

I like Mayonnaise! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:22 am

Millie_Me wrote:
I like Mayonnaise! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

lol!  me too! but i don't think i could get much guidance by scrying it! Crying or Very sad  or should i try? thinking  mad-w
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:31 am

laughtears yea it'd be like,
*spreads the mayo*
hmm, now see how it spread itself there? yea that's doom written all over it Crying or Very sad

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:37 pm

lmao great HP gif!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:14 am

MY QUICK CHOICE MAKING SPREAD

I don't have much time anymore so i just post one of my "Choice making spreads"

This good when you need to make up your mind between 2 options.

Shuffle the deck, while stating what is option 1 and 2

Look at the 2 cards of the cut to get info on the situation. Then, draw or deal 3 cards.

Card 1: Tell you what would happen if you choose option 1
Card 2: Tell you what would happen if you choose option 2
Card 3: A word of wisdom about the choice your are facing.

This is a simple spread, doesn't go in much details but often times it's been just enough for me... I used it when I could not make up my mind about which deck to purchase, or 2 potential used books, or doing something or another, etc…

I'll say that if i were to need help for making a more serious choice, i would do a more elaborated spread... Smile

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:12 am

Razz  that's a good one!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:40 am

thank you  here is another i don't remember where i got it from so i can't get you the link...i still have to translate one that i found on a french site...

-----------------4----------
-----------3---------------
----- 2-------------------
1------------------------
------5---------------
----------- 6---------------
----------------- 7--------------

As you shuffle state what option A and option B stand for. This spread can also explore more than 2 options but usually the max to choose from should not exceed 3

The first card is the overall theme of the matter.
The top row (cards 2 to 4) shows how option A will develop,
The bottom row (cards 5 to 7) shows how option B will develop
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:40 am

Thanks!!
Really like the quick choice one, with the options and then a wow to make the choice. I need a situation that involves choosing to test it now :p

I need to check my spreads, put some order in there and then I would post one or two of them...

Here is one I really like and use almost each time for my clients or for myself.
It's a spread with 3 cards.
1 relates to the energies surrounding the question or the person/couple, like 'what is going on here?'
2 is a guidance on how to proceed, what needs to be tackled.
3 is the perspective following the guidance.

I really feel it gives a clear idea.
Just 1 - 2 - 3 works for me.

Nday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Spreads
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next