Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Easter Sweets?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Favorite Easter Sweets? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 am

what would it be? they always bring out quite a bit of chocolate and other sweets. what is it that you can't resist purchasing every Easter? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Easter eggs (chocolate eggs)
This year I bought 2 of the same for Carrie and Elaine and it's Disney's Frozen egg with mug.
Should say though that Carrie is 19 and Elaine is 20
Big babies
laughtears
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:07 am

Razz well, it was a great Disney, why not?? Sad

i love the chocolate eggs with a marshmallow filling inside Very Happy and i love certain kinds of bunny chocolate. not all brands are good (too sweet) but some that are really thin and hollow inside are very good!
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:12 am

I love the solid chocolate bunny's!
Favorite Easter Sweets? BunnyChocolateEarBite
I nibble at the ears, and work myself down.
Favorite Easter Sweets? BunnyChocolateBites

I have a delicious recipe!
Put the solid chocolate bunny in the freezer, and wait until it's all frozen hard.
Then you scrape at it with your teeth. - Such a unique delicious flavor!
One solid chocolate bunny will last a couple of months!

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:08 am

yummy sounds good!

i also like the hollow chocolate best; makes it different for Easter and i like the fact that it's so thin. But each time i can find it i go for dark chocolate or the milk one has to be a very very good quality like the Lindt brand. I also go for the marshmallow/choco eggs Crying or Very sad

i also love the choco eggs that come filled with gooey caramel! or the truffle cream inside...

Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:03 am

'Hollow bunny's' make me feel I got gyped!  laughtears

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:23 am

Crying or Very sad

actually i remember when i was a kid there were hollow easter choco that were filled with other smaller one like i had a hen with eggs inside, or another year i had a fish with baby fish and eggs inside!!! that was great!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 6:22 am

^ interesting!!! Sad

yes!! chocolate with caramel is amazing!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:51 pm

and i like also the white choco eggs! yesterday, i bought a small easter choco with coconut inside it was called "Coconut nest" but it could have been better, i was imagining a deep choco, like a nest with like inside a shell containing some coconut... but it was just like the coconut mixed with the choco and the whole thing solid.. on top of that it was milk chocolate! but my daughter liked it!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:11 am

Crying or Very sad loved eating Jelly beans for Easter too.
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 3:31 am

@ Skeemie!  lol!
I LOVE nice fresh jellybeans!  lol!
I've got a whole bag of jelly beans in my cupboard, that's been there since last Easter!  lol!
They're hard as a brick!  Crying or Very sad  ...but I just can't bring myself to throw them out! laughtears

@ Sssbell!  lol!
Warning! ...these eggs give you pimples on your face!  affraid
Favorite Easter Sweets? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN2dmLtIhG_HxQAqaqBM4tyrhQneR3ssGwEEmFVb1b3Osg3-N6

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:22 am

didn't know that scare well, i didn't get any like that for a long time and this year i haven't even found the ones filled with caramel Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Easter Sweets?   Favorite Easter Sweets? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Easter Sweets?
Page 1 of 1