Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading Practice/Reading Games

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:23 am

I looooove your enthousiasm, really needed that today Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:02 am

Shanouche wrote:
I looooove your enthousiasm, really needed that today Smile
Razz

ok, so i've just pull out 2 cards for you!  happy

Shanouche question: Should I take a new course to better read the tarot/lenormand? I'll do the reading for myself and compare with what you get!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Lady + heart = you should follow your heart on this matter, what is your heart telling you? Would you love to do that?  Would you feel better if you do? 
Therefore, it doesn't seem to a be a "need", it seems more something that it is up to you and what you would like to do. In other words, if you feel like it, go for it, for the pleasure of it.

Note: this is a very simple reading as there's just 2 cards, so you can follow up to get more details by asking something like: "So am I able to better read the Tarot/Lenormand with what is already in me?".

My question: Would I connect well with the Druid Animal Oracle?
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:26 am

Hi,[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Thanks Sib!
Oh, you do have the gilded reverie!! Now I envy you (ok, just for a week Smile)
Thanks for the message!! My heart is telling me: I wish I had loads of time to look at the cards, maybe draw some of them to really 'get' them, and journal about it... But I lack time to do that...

Here is the reading I did:
Tree - rider

So the tree is about nature and it represents the soul, as well as peace and harmony with nature.
The rider is about getting a message and also success and satisfaction.
So, no indication about a course. And it kind of answers the other question you suggested: it is by following my inner guidance and being at peace and harmony that I will best receive the messages.

Thanks for your reading. We're in line Smile
Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Shanouche on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:37 am

Sib: Would I connect well with the Druid animal oracle?
Tree - Letter
The tree symbolises the soul as I just mentioned but also the druidic and animal world to me, so we're in tune with the question.
The letter relates to communication.
So, yes, you would have a very good and harmonious communication through that oracle. Smile
PS, when I saw it I already knew you would Smile

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Another one for me then... Smile
Should I go to Broceliande (the forest of Merlin) this summer?
Nday

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:31 am

thank you that speaks to me! so i guess the next time i place an order with amazon i'll get it while it's still cheap!

Can't do your question as i have to get ready for an appointment with one of our customers but i will as soon as i have some time unless Lakshmi beats me to it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:59 am

whi yup! guess i'm here first!

i'm not very good with the lenormand, but this is practice after all su1 

well, this is what i got:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

it would be a good quiet\reflections time for you. it would help bring out your physic side even more.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 4:19 am

Hi!
Thanks Lakshmi Smile Your reading looks very good, like you're a natural at it Smile
I feel the same way.

You did not post a question?

Ok, I have another one: I had booked a cruise with Dr Wayne Dyer in the Holy Land for October, with my best friend. But money is not coming my way, I've been stressed all year and now (payment date) I am physically sick. I think I should cancel it.
What do the cards have to say about that?

thanks!!!! Have a lovely day.
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:44 am

Shanouche wrote:
Thanks Lakshmi [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Your reading looks very good, like you're a natural at it 
I feel the same way.

You did not post a question?

Hug thank you i'm not really comfortable in doing readings, (interpreting) so, this is very encouraging to hear!
no, i didn't have a particular question at the moment...

well for your question i got:

well there is definitely challenges to reach your hearts goal. so if you're wanting to do it anyway, it will be very difficult to get it done. and maybe it'll not be possible either.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:55 pm

You're welcome Lakshmi!
Ok, I did my own reading on 'what about this cruise is it ok to cancel it?' and had Bouquet + dog

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

Hum, doesn't seem that clear to me... The bouquet is something very positive and the dog indicates a friend. Indeed I was supposed to be going with my best friend who left to go back to live in Columbia where she is from last year and we were supposed to meet again on this cruise  Sad
So I don't know.
2 cards fell off the pack while I was shuffling, key and rider, meaning an important message that brings a solution... Could it be the email I sent asking to cancel the cruise??

Lakshmi, yes, what you say resonates, that is my feeling indeed... Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:11 am

your welcome! 
yes it is strange, maybe it's saying it's okay, because there's something different, or another way to achieve this?
one of those things lol
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:11 am

as it's a serious matter if i were you Shanouche i would do a full reading on it. 2 cards are ok for practice but not enough to analyse a situation and make an important decision... my two cents Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 3:12 am

You're probably right but I've cancelled it now anyway. And by the feeling of freedom I feel again and the ease I have to breathe again, I know it was the right call. I should have done a reading when I decided to go in the first place Wink But there is a lesson in everything and I've had valuable lessons on this, so... Lakshmi's reading covers it quite well...
Gafter
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Right, who's up for some practice? Smile

I'll do it on my side and let you know later...

I've fallen in love with the Ancient Egyptian tarot of C. Barrett and I found it 'by chance' in a shop in town. What could this tarot bring me?
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Have a great day!!! :valen18:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:19 am

yep, checking if we have peace in our heart is sure way!

I can't do a reading right now but keep your question hopefully i'll be able to come back during the week end!  beeh
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:42 am

Shanouche wrote:
Right, who's up for some practice? Smile

I'll do it on my side and let you know later...

I've fallen in love with the Ancient Egyptian tarot of C. Barrett and I found it 'by chance' in a shop in town. What could this tarot bring me?

Have a great day!!! :valen18:
ok i've just done it!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Coffin + Ship

A way to step into time, traveling through time, getting ancient wisdom, connecting with past lives. A drastic change in your readings like going on uncharted territories, readings will be like an adventure, or will move you out of your comfort zone, also could help you clear up old bones and move on.

It looks really promising, I think you'd benefit from it… what is amazing is that I took my Gilded reverie and the Coffin card is  Egyptian!  Evil or Very Mad

my question:

Will i be able to buy the Alchemia Tarot by Takaki within 3 months?
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 10:35 pm

Oh my God, Sib this oracle is simply wonderful!!!!! Can't wait to receive it Smile

I love the feel of this reading Smile Yes, I noticed the egyptian connexion with my question!! Amazing.
For the record, I did purchase the deck a couple of days ago and I looooooooove it! I have indeed found again an old passion of mine: I studied latin and greek at school and loved spending time in museums in the greek and egyptian sections, studying the gods, the culture, the rituals and the beliefs about death and the afterworld.

So with the deck, it is like going back in time and learning about the traditions and mythologies and ways of life. I love it!

I'm really happy about the connexion to past lives you seem to have noticed. I have not yet used it enough to see that... But I look forward to it. And I do feel that my readings are going to take a new path. There are just 2 cards I don't like, I'll do a review in the right section :-)

I did pull 2 cards too, I had the dog and the ring. The dog's card also shows a fireplace with egyptian statues, like they are keeping a doorway to some place, and there is a crystal pyramid on the chimney.. So I thought it was a nice reference. The bird is reflected in the mirror, so that  also indicated something about other lives. So the deck is a value connexion (bird and jewels) from other times (mirror) to rediscover old friendships (dog) from another time (statues and pyramid).

Ok, now your question: what a beautiful deck!! Love the moon and the empress Smile

I got the book and the rider.

The book represents knowledge, like alchemy...  and the rider seems to be going quite fast towards it, not even bothering about the snake, so I would say you might go get it quicker than you think. There's the 1 of the rider and the 2 candles of the book, I'd say within one month 1/2...
Don't forget to give your feedback on this Wink
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:59 am

happy  for both of us!!! Knowing that you had dived into Egyptology in the past, you're gonna have a great time with your new Tarot!  Razz  and you said you had gotten the Dog and Ring which shows the close bond that will be between you 2!

I'm so happy for the cards you got for the Tarot i'd like to have! yeah, i found a site where i was able to see it all and it is sooooooo gorgeous, soothing colors and so luminous! The pictures are faithful to the Rider Waite so it's familiar ground for me.  I knew the artist already for her digital art but didn't know she had done a Tarot, it came out in 2012 didn't even know! Thing is, it's a Japanese Tarot that didn't really have an impact on the US so when it's like that you find out about it when it's meant to be... Many people in the US are not into "soft" tarots and they are not happy if the nudity is missing  lol! But, it's not the case for me, so when i saw it i was enchanted! I have many wallpapers from that artist they are all gorgeous. She did also an oracle but unfortunately the message at the bottom of the card is in Japanese and i really don't know a word in that language. 
That'll be the same for the book that comes with the Tarot... it seems to be a very nice book much more than the usual LWB but it's all in Japanese. Still, I won't be impaired by that, as it's really a RW clone... The cards have their names in English but even if they hadn't it would not have been a problem as it's easy to know which card is what  Smile
I will post the link in our Deck topics, and knowing Lakshmi i'm sure she's gonna drool over it once she sees the cards  Crying or Very sad I would not be surprised if she decides to buy it also!
Can't wait to see the review of your deck! i'm going to check as soon as i come back as i've got to rush in town to do few things. 
And yes, i'll let you know as soon as i get my Tarot! can't wait!!  dream
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:15 am

flower
I always love your enthousiasm!!!
Yes, it is a very luminous deck. I'm sure it would be just wonderful to do healing work with it... I'm not sure I could work with it because it is so oh shiny brighty... but depends how you promote it when you get it :p

Sure, I'll do a review of the ancient egyptian tarot once I get more confident with it! For the moment it is the one deck I reach for all the time. I love the art work and the atmosphere of it so much...

Ok, here's another one for me... I found an old pendulum, the first one I bought many years ago. Somehow it reappeared. I have my rose quartz pendulum that I use for healing, but I have a feeling this one could help me in a very different way. Any guess?
I'll do my draw too Wink
[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Have a great day!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:07 am

Shanouche wrote:
Ok, here's another one for me... I found an old pendulum, the first one I bought many years ago. Somehow it reappeared. I have my rose quartz pendulum that I use for healing, but I have a feeling this one could help me in a very different way. Any guess?

i would take that as a sign to use a pendulum for dowsing outside of using it for healing... if you connect well with it, it could guide you into knowing precise things, finding items, maybe even be useful for past lives to pin point the place like dowsing the world map, etc...

this being said, it's a beautiful one!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:51 am

Yes, it is a very beautiful pendulum, in lapis lazuli...
A 'random' person (not into the esoteric I mean) to whom I just mentioned this fact 'randomly' also told me it would guide me. So I guess I'll have to wait and see.  Smile

So here is a message from Tiger regarding his apparent moving on to greener meadows:
How is he feeling now (sick or old also)? Ace of sword: liberation from constraints, a necessary change, moving upwards... the beginning of a irreversible process. So he's probably dying indeed...
Vet or home?
Ace of disks
Ace again... It is really pointing to a renewal and new beginning more than an end. That must be a message for you (since I connected to him for the reading)...
it symbolises well being and satisfaction, a slow but irresistible force at work which will prevail over all obstacles.
I'd say his death is also a lesson for him before he moves on. On the disk you can see the ankh which is the symbol of life... So it would be a reference that he chooses the cycle of natural life and death.

Much love to him!! (ps is he grey? I saw red and grey. Maybe he's red but the grey symbolises the old age..?)

study study
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:29 am

thank you  Shanouche your cards really speak to me! Yes Tiger is a red cat, but so very old that he has some "grey" hair, the tip of his ears turned white and it was never like that... so i guess it's like us. Yes, the Ankh, Eternal life indeed!

your reading agrees with mine... i had done this morning a reading "what should be done for Tiger, what would be the best for him"
option A "bringing him to the vet to end is life"
option B "keeping him home to die naturally"
Advice: What should I do?

I used my Vision Quest

Option A

when i saw the image, it told me that this option of going to the vet to have him die like that would be a quick but ravaging death. Like i would be accelerating the process by that blazing fire, and so he would not die the way he is supposed to, too quick, burning steps, too harsh death... like you said he must have certain things that have to be done before he can peacefully move on.

Option B
it told me that by keeping him home and nurturing him, i will allow him to die peacefully, that his spirit will rise up like the eagle. His death will be peaceful and helped by Divine beings (i see the eagle in the clouds), his death will be light, it will soar easily transported by the currents... the image spoke to me of release, freedom, hope and peace.

The Advice:

what should i do? well, when i saw that skull in the nature and the setting sun it told me that i should let him die naturally like that buck died in the wild on that image and his skull is what we see... i it died naturally and with the the sun setting it brings warmth to the image and a sense of peace, and sleep... like sleeping and passing

So, yeah that confirms what i felt, and ends up being also in agreement with your communication. Now, it's amazing Tiger got down from the desk (i helped him so he doesn't have to jump from so high as he is so old), he went to the kitchen while i was typing and came back to sleep again like now on the desk with another cd album that seems to bring him peace. My hubby told me that he actually went to drink by himself and drank a lot! that's a wow because since yesterday he was smelling the water but could not drink... now i believe he was given the grace to be able to do so. I have prayed and continue to pray for him, and i believe he's being helped. I have entrusted him to Jesus, Mary, St Francis of Assisi (who takes care of animals) and St Therese of Lisieux and i know they are with him and assist him. sometimes when he sleeps he does like always, he stretch on his back, that proves me that he is peacefully resting.

i poste 3 pics of him here:

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:38 am

I'm very glad it speaks to you and yes your reading is really in tune with mine. Your cards speak so clearly I find...
The advise tells me that death is a natural part of life, like this skull standing almost 'proudly', planted in the ground, dust going back to dust Smile

Very happy he did drink a bit too. I will also pray for him tonight! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:56 am

thank you  Shanouche! yes, indeed... dust to dust... it's true that the skull looks self confident and strong, like death is to be honored not dreaded... don't know if i'm expressing what i feel the right way... like honored in the fact that it is a door, a passage into a brand new and richer life, so we honor that new birth.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:06 am

Yes I understand you as it is also how I feel. Death is part of life, it is just a passage through a new door to a renewal. So it is to be honored. A time for resting, reviewing what has been and moving on to new experiences Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:08 am

pals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading Practice/Reading Games   Reading Practice/Reading Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading Practice/Reading Games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2