Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Spreads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin

Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:31 am

laughtears yea it'd be like,
*spreads the mayo*
hmm, now see how it spread itself there? yea that's doom written all over it Crying or Very sad

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:37 pm

lmao great HP gif!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:14 am

MY QUICK CHOICE MAKING SPREAD

I don't have much time anymore so i just post one of my "Choice making spreads"

This good when you need to make up your mind between 2 options.

Shuffle the deck, while stating what is option 1 and 2

Look at the 2 cards of the cut to get info on the situation. Then, draw or deal 3 cards.

Card 1: Tell you what would happen if you choose option 1
Card 2: Tell you what would happen if you choose option 2
Card 3: A word of wisdom about the choice your are facing.

This is a simple spread, doesn't go in much details but often times it's been just enough for me... I used it when I could not make up my mind about which deck to purchase, or 2 potential used books, or doing something or another, etc…

I'll say that if i were to need help for making a more serious choice, i would do a more elaborated spread... Smile

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:12 am

Razz  that's a good one!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:40 am

thank you  here is another i don't remember where i got it from so i can't get you the link...i still have to translate one that i found on a french site...

-----------------4----------
-----------3---------------
----- 2-------------------
1------------------------
------5---------------
----------- 6---------------
----------------- 7--------------

As you shuffle state what option A and option B stand for. This spread can also explore more than 2 options but usually the max to choose from should not exceed 3

The first card is the overall theme of the matter.
The top row (cards 2 to 4) shows how option A will develop,
The bottom row (cards 5 to 7) shows how option B will develop
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:40 am

Thanks!!
Really like the quick choice one, with the options and then a wow to make the choice. I need a situation that involves choosing to test it now :p

I need to check my spreads, put some order in there and then I would post one or two of them...

Here is one I really like and use almost each time for my clients or for myself.
It's a spread with 3 cards.
1 relates to the energies surrounding the question or the person/couple, like 'what is going on here?'
2 is a guidance on how to proceed, what needs to be tackled.
3 is the perspective following the guidance.

I really feel it gives a clear idea.
Just 1 - 2 - 3 works for me.

Nday
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:10 am

thank you  Shanouche! it looks really practical, straight to the point! yes, 3 cards spread are great!

i can't post the last one right now but hopefully tomorrow! the rain and thunder finally stopped but now it's late and we're gonna watch a movie! 

Evil or Very Mad

PS: there's something i wonder about the Tarot and i posted my question in our topic "Tarot Talk" Thx Gals, to check it out whenever you've got some time:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:48 am

Here is another spread for decision making, this one was on a site that doesn't exist anymore!

The 2 Choices Tarot Spread

-----------------------10-------------------------------

6-------------------------------------------------9-------                                  
--------5--------------------------------8------------
---------------- 4---------------7-------------------

-----------------1------2------ 3---------------------

1+2+3 = the situation and background underpinning your choice

4+5+6 = Choice A

7+8+9 = Choice B

10 Spiritual lesson connected with the choice

Tarot spread used for tuning in and choosing the path that best aligns with our Higher Will.
Read this in three groups of three cards.

The first three cards tell a story about your background and where you're at now with regards to the choice you are facing.

The second group of three Tarot cards shows you how things are likely to progress if you go down the path of choice A

The third group of three cards show you how things are likely to progress if you go down the path of choice B.

The tenth and final card should be chosen from a Majors only deck and this is the card that tells you the real issue your Higher Self is facing behind the obvious outer circumstances and your own angst.

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:18 am

Last of my Decision Making Spreads! This is the one i found on a french site and that i translated:

You can take the theme card that represent your concern

-------1----- --3------- 5-------

-------2------- 4------- 6------- 

Option 1:

1. Positive aspects of this option
3. The lesson to get from this option
5. The outcome for this option

Option 2: 

2. Positive aspects of this option
4. The lesson to get from this option
6. The outcome for this option

beeh
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Hi all!

Ok, I am being drawn to oracles... I keep hearing the word in my head, it's been a few weeks now, and I just realised it might mean to get into oracles, next to the tarot... I saw the pagan lenormand, but I just bought the gilded reverie lenormand, can't wait for 20th July to receive it!!

And (no random here) I have a question from a client for whom I did a reading. He wants precision about when he will mean his future girlfriend and in what country... This will not get an answer with the tarot.

Any idea of what spread I could use for that? I'll use the mystic lenormand...

I'll do it, post it (in the "practice" section I guess?) and if you're kind enough to give me your impressions, that'd be awesome Smile

Have a great day!! Crystal Ball 1
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:57 am

whi Shanouche!

Let me think about it, but it is the kind of question that is not the best... a question that is just about a timing like "When will i meet my future girlfriend" won't give an answer upon which you can depend as time is too much affected by a lot of thing. The cards will only give you an approximation and even that can completely change by an event down the road, or a decision, a choice that your client would make.
Then, for where... again you won't get the name of a country with cards of course so all you can get will be the description of the country... still, many aspects are same in many countries... think about it... using the Lenormand. You would get clues maybe like the Anchor so you know it will be close to the sea... so it's not an in land country like Germany but there are so many countries bordered by the sea! and then maybe you'll get the Tree so a country that has a lot of forest... but many have that too.
Therefore to answer his second question, the only way to do it would be to dowse the matter, using a world map and a pendulum to pinpoint the country. For that you have to be a real good dowser...
For a description of something whatever it is you can use a very common spread shown everywhere on the net using 5 cards with the Lenormand.
But i don't know which card could represent a country in general among the Lenormand cards... and this spread need a "subject" card.
That card cannot be a descriptive card that you would miss as a description in your reading...
but if you had the Enchanted Lenormand, when it's like that i use the "Oracle" card as a neutral card.
Anyhow, if you can find a card to represent your subject, you shuffle cut and then open your deck to look at every cards until you find your subject card. Then you take the 2 cards before it and the 2 that follow it. The flanking cards give you the description of the subject the other on each side of the flanking cards give you more details. It would look like that:

1-----2----Subject------3------4

For a timing spread i need some time to look in my books and doc on my PC and i'll get back to you.

But no matter what, if i were you i would try to make my client understand that these 2 questions are not really the right ones. Tarot and Oracles have their limits. Smile

it'd be different if he says "i'm going to Italy (for ex) will i meet my girlfriend there? you could do the reading on that and look for cards that give you a timing and see if there is any. you might have some and you can kind of say when but just "kind of" or there's none and the Oracle says "it's not for you to know when, or at the moment it's really impossible to tell"
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:41 am

Hi Sib,

Thanks! Smile Indeed, I am aware of all this since I've been practicing for a while and have most of the time avoided that kind of questions since to me like you said so many things can change and it is not about time but timing.

However there is this guy I've seen a few times (for energy clearing sessions) and he is convinced I am a 'great medium'-to be, therefore he is testing my limits and pushing me. So he knows he won't get a clear cut answer and does not really expects one, it is more for testing me.

For the first reading I did for him 'I am growing spiritually, my wife isn't, will I meet someone with the same ideals as me', I had that 'gut feeling' of him finding the woman and having a baby in 2 years'time, in summer. That was my hunch, nothing to 'hold on to' really...
So I did try this reading because he asked me to dig deeper.

I took my cards, checked on the internet 'how to give timing' and classified my cards according to the seasons (using the Mystic lenormand), to have an idea, plus the cycles (moon for a month, sun for a year etc).
I took the woman card because that was the question, and drew 3 cards before and 3 after, to show the steps to get to the encounter and what would happen next.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

As you can see there is the path and the bear (the choice to leave his wife) and the sun indicating that would be for something better. Plus I had determined the sun would symbolise one year, so it would take one year for him to meet that new woman.

Then, what happens after he has met her: as you see there is a lot of water, and the sun before, that could suggest he'll meet her during travel /holiday, and there could be some travelling to meet again too.

We have the card 'fish' and I also had the garden, on both card there is that little hint of asian landscape (the lions and hut in the garden and the house in the fish card) that seemed to indicate me he could meet her at some place like an asian (indian or chinese) temple or garden - be that in Asia or here in Europe, but with the sea, could be abroad.

Then we have the 3 fish in the lake on the fish card, 2 adults and 1 baby fish... That to me symbolised the family and baby he is longing for. The fish card represents summer (flowers and all) so from the sun (summer) to the fish (summer again), there is a year, and we are in summer again, just like I had felt during the first reading. Thus I understood that was a confirmation of my first 'hint' that was pure intuition and here reflected in the reading. I'm quite happy about this Smile

He seemed to think it was in line with what he felt - he is attracted tp asian (indian mainly) temples and considers travelling there and he knows that divorcing, meeting someone and having a baby does not happen overnight. He is also quite intuitive so that makes 2 confirmations. Now time will tell. Now we'll have to see.

But I've always worked like that. I'm attracted by some details on the card and I will get an intuition from that, or sometimes it is pure gut feelings, but so far I've always been right on timing (for announcing births mainly! I've done that 4 times and each time I was spot on). Cards have a way of showing us the details we need, that is my belief. I chose the mystic, not the regular lenormand for a reason, because it would reveal to me the info I needed.

So, I was feeling insecure and asked for a spread but in fact I found it on my own, seems it worked for me Smile

kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:47 am

I'm back!

as i was about to post i found out you were posting at the same time!  Crying or Very sad  well, i got the option to modify my post....

i'll say that's great you sorted it out just fine... well, as I did some research for you, and had already written them down while you were also posting Smile  i will leave them on my post nonetheless, it's still interesting and you might want to look them up. Besides that might be useful to Lakshmi. So what follows is what i had written before seeing your post.

I've looked into my books and nothing there except the timing board given with the Enchanted lenormand but you need her board...

Don't have one in my PC except doing again a simple basic 5 cards in line spread same i mentioned above that i didn't use much as i'm not fond of timing.

You would do the same spread but use the card to represent him, thus the Man with Lenormand as your subject card.. and the 2 cards before would be the past and 2 cards after the future.
You then look at the 2 future cards to see if you got some timing there and interpret accordingly but you'll have to make up your mind which timing interpretation you're gonna choose among all there is online...

I did a search and found a spread that looks interesting, so it's to be tried:

Tarot reading using Past, Present, Future With Timing Card
by Moontoadie

1----2----3-----4-----5----------------6

(the 6th is separated)

it's normally an online spread but i really don't trust those readings, still you just have to click "like if" and you see the way the cards are laid out.

it's supposed to be for Tarot but i found out you can easily use tarot spreads with the Lenormand it works just as good! As the Lenormand usually works with pairs, you just pull 2 cards for each section.

1 The Past  
The distant past regarding the question

2 The Effect  
How past events effect your present situation

3 The Present  
The present as it pertains to the question

4 The Near Future  
What's just beginning or what's soon to come

5 Future  
The more distant future. How things will turn out.

6 Timing Card  
When the issue will resolve. What the time frame is. Cups: summer or weeks. Wands: autumn or months. Pentacles: spring or days. Swords: winter or years. Majors may indicate something that needs to be done before this question can be answered.

here is a blog where you get the timing associated with each cards:

another way would be to use the numbers on the cards meaning just from 1 to 12 for each month of the year and things like Rider = fast so less than a week or Mountain = delays etc... which is using the imagery of the card to guide your intuition...
Some people use the astrology sign link to the card

an interesting site about timing with the Lenormand:

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:14 am

Hi,

Hehe, we were posting at the same time Smile
Thank you for digging and finding some info on that.
I know this method, it is the one Doreen teaches on the certified angel reader class. But I've never found it worked for me, nor for the people with whom I practice and used it for me...
But, yes to be tested and to see. Each need to find their method.

In my mind, tarot is more about finding answers to a problem and oracles about divination. But somehow it's happened that I had some timing hints with the tarot anyway. So it's hard to tell...

I chose to put the woman in the center, because the question was about when would she pop up. And I used 3 cards, I don't really know why. :p

I found the most detailed info on timing on moony, thus in French, but I'll post the link anyway...
I used this, but I applied it to the Mystic lenormand, where the fox for instance is in a melting snowy background, therefore indicating the end of winter, thus Feb/march and not spring I think as for the regular lenormand. I think in the end the best is to find what works for you as tarot is intuitive therefore personal.

Hope it helps.

bonjours , voici mon sujet concernant le temps dans les lenormand.
Le temps et les saisons dans les cartes de Melle Lenormand

Les 4 saisons :
Le printemps Bouquet (9) et cigogne (17)
L’été Le soleil (31)
L’automne Les nuages (6)
L’hiver Le lys (30)

Périodes de temps

1/Cavalier = rapidement, 1 semaine
2/Trèfle = environ une semaine ou (2 heures ou 2jours ou 2 mois) suivant la pose effectuée, le mois de mai
3/Le vaisseau = ce qui arrive doucement (au fil de l’eau)
5/Arbre = (9/12 mois) environ 1 an et il représente aussi le mois d’août
9/Le bouquet = les mois de mars et avril
8/cercueil = mois de décembre fin d’année
10/faux = (moissons) le mois de septembre
11/verges = (moissons) le mois d’octobre
12/oiseaux = 12 semaines
14/ renard ce n’est pas le bon moment
15/L’ours = 10/20 ans
16/étoiles = 16 semaines, les mois froids et la nuit
17/cigogne = instable, saisonnier
18/chien = durablement
19/tour = ancien, vieux
20/Jardin = 3 mois
21/mont =3/4 semaines
22/Chemin = environ 7 semaines
23/souris = réduisent le temps
25/anneau = chronique, toujours
27/lettre = bref, court, passager
30/Le lys = le mois de février
31/Le soleil = les mois de juin et juillet
32/Lune =4semaines et le soir, la nuit
34/poissons = périodes de pluies
35/L’ancre = le mois de novembre
36/Croix = 2/3 semaines
La carte de trèfle à la fonction de réduire la durée du temps lorsqu’elle est a coté une autre carte de temps elle en divise par deux la durée
Exemple: l’arbre+trèfle donne six mois
Avec les oiseaux (12) c’est le contraire, ils multiplient le temps par deux
Exemple : lune = 4 semaines, avec les oiseaux sa donne donc 8 semaines
Les oiseaux plus l’arbre donne dans les deux ans
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:41 am

thank you for sharing these info! yes, like you said each one of us must decide a way to time and stick to it. It's like the meaning we give to the cards... it is up to us and how our intuition reacts to a certain picture.
That's why we can't really "interpret" someone else reading.... the person who draws the cards will have her energies and codification linked to her deck... then when someone else sees the reading, she will see the cards with her own codification and give her personal interpretation that won't really be accurate unless it happens to be that her intuition reacts the same way...

That is what we find online with everyone putting the meaning of the Lenormand cards... all different for many... some see the Anchor as work, for others it's the Fox! Some see the Bear as the Money card, others see the Fish, etc...

Some will stick to a set of traditional meanings according to a certain school and others will allow themselves to look at the imagery and give their intuition free range to interpret...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:52 am

Yes, this is very true...
There is indeed some guideline, more or less, but then it is our own perception of things, life, our values and our symbology that matters. It is really hard because it is tempting to see what the other see, well that is what I find Wink But in the end, it has to be our own language.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:19 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:09 am

Here is a spread I created to have an overview of each month Crystal Ball 1

MY MONTHLY OVERVIEW SPREADS

Shuffle and cut, the cut tells about the consultant state of mind

--------------------13-14-----------------------

------9+10------------------------11+12----------

------5+6----------15+16----------7+8--------------

------1+2-------------------------3+4--------------

1+2: Physical state

3+4: Relationships

5+6: Work/Activity

7+8: Finances

9+10: Challenges

11+12: Accomplishments

13+14: Spiritual life

15+16: Wisdom given about the month

Here's the direct link where you can post your Monthly Reading Smile

Happy readings!  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 1:18 am

Razz thanks for sharing!!! looks good. hopefully i will have time when Sept comes around. i'm not sure i can make it for this month...
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:51 am

you're welcome!

Here is a spread I had said i would post when Shanouche got her Egyptian tarot...

It's a spread i found on the net and kept but i don't know who came up with it:

………………….. 1……………………….
…….. 2 ………..3 ………4………………….
5…….6 …………7……….8……….9…………
……..10………..11……..12………..
………………….. 13……………………..

1. Row: gender (card 1)
2. Row: Country/Landscape you live in (cards 2 to 4)
3. Row:Life style (cards 5 to 9)
4. Row: Job/Work (cards 10 to 12)
5. Row: Quintessence (card 13)

Note: Card 7 is the Subject card, choose any card that for you represent best "Past lives"

This spread was used with the Lenormand but it can also be done with the Tarot. The cards can be dealt in which order you prefer.

I have other spreads on the same topic, but don't have time to post them now. I'll try to do that later on. Thanks for telling how it worked out for you if you try it Smile

Happy reading!

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:07 am

Hello ladies!

Thank you very much Sib, this spread looks very interesting!!! I don't have the time, nor the right energy today to try it, but I will and will let you know how it went Smile It's very likely I will try it with a tarot, or maybe I'll associate a tarot and one or more oracle...
Razz kiss7
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:49 am

Hello,

Here is a quite easy and quick spread...
You simply shift all the cards, thinking about your question, then you cut and place the pack on the left of the second half.
The card that appears is the state of mind of the person.

You then take the card at the bottom of the cut pack, that is the root problem.

Finally you turn around the top card from cut (2nd pack), that one shows the key, the answer.

It might sound tricky but it is not.
So here you go: I cut and place the top pack on the left, revealing the 10 cups, the state of mind.
Then I pulled the bottom card of the pack (thus on the right), page of pentacles.
And then I turned the top card of the cut, 9 pentacles, showing the answer.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:09 am

Hi!
you're welcome Shanouche, didn't have enough free time but as soon as i can i will post the others  Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:30 am

LadySibella wrote:
you're welcome!

Here is a spread I had said i would post when Shanouche got her Egyptian tarot...

It's a spread i found on the net and kept but i don't know who came up with it:

………………….. 1……………………….          
…….. 2 ………..3 ………4………………….      
5…….6 …………7……….8……….9…………    
……..10………..11……..12………..            
………………….. 13……………………..

1. Row: gender (card 1)
2. Row: Country/Landscape you live in (cards 2 to 4)
3. Row:Life style (cards 5 to 9)
4. Row: Job/Work (cards 10 to 12)
5. Row: Quintessence (card 13)

Note: Card 7 is the Subject card, choose any card that for you represent best "Past lives"

This spread was used with the Lenormand but it can also be done with the Tarot. The cards can be dealt in which order you prefer.

I have other spreads on the same topic, but don't have time to post them now. I'll try to do that later on. Thanks for telling how it worked out for you if you try it  Smile

Happy reading!

Razz  that looks interesting! i had tried a past life spread awhile back (it was another one) this one looks pretty good too!  thank you

Shanouche wrote:
Hello,

Here is a quite easy and quick spread...
You simply shift all the cards, thinking about your question, then you cut and place the pack on the left of the second half.
The card that appears is the state of mind of the person.

You then take the card at the bottom of the cut pack, that is the root problem.

Finally you turn around the top card from cut (2nd pack), that one shows the key, the answer.

It might sound tricky but it is not.
So here you go: I cut and place the top pack on the left, revealing the 10 cups, the state of mind.
Then I pulled the bottom card of the pack (thus on the right), page of pentacles.
And then I turned the top card of the cut, 9 pentacles, showing the answer.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

Razz  that's a great quicky one!  thank you  for sharing! when i finally have some time i'm really going to have to try some spread and get some to share!  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 3:02 am

So I’d like to share a spread I had used many months ago and enjoyed:

The Reality Shift Spread

……7……
4….5….6
……3…...
1……….2

1.       The directions your giving your inner self
2.       How your external reality reflects this
3.       How to empower your inner self to change your reality
4.       How your outer self will respond to the new direction
5.       How your life will shift as a result
6.       What you will create
7.       Your new path
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 3:12 am

Thank you Lakshmi,

Looks just fantastic. Will definitely try it out sometime...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Spreads
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next