Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Spreads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin

Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:26 am

Razz thank you for sharing! the reading you did with it was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Hi,

Glad you like it.
Hope you get to try it and enjoy it.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 7:02 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi,

We have a new moon coming up on Monday, and I have found a spread I want to try out.
I've changed it very slightly. Here it is:

0. a center card: which area of my life is affected by the illusion?
1. What is the main illusion currently affecting my life ? (NM at the bottom)
2. What is the benefit for me to hold that illusion? (1st Q - waxing thus on the right)
3. What will the result be of releasing that illusion? (FM - at the top)
4. What can I do to release it (action or thought process...) (3rd Q - waning thus on the left)

It is the truth by moonlight spread by tarotmoon.com

Hope you have fun with it!!
:wipum:

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi,

Here is a quick and easy spread I did yesterday to understand the root of my '9swords feeling' (depressed, not feeling like smiling and all).

I did it with tarot first:
1. What is the energy I am being confronted with (what is the real emotion I'm feeling?)
2. Where does it stem from, what is the root of this feeling?
3. How is it reflected in my life currently?
4. What is needed to bring balance to my emotional state?

Then I added 2 oracle cards as clarifiers of 1 and 4.

Feel free to try it or shorten it (use only tarot or oracle or else).
Hope it helps you see more clearly what you are feeling! I'll put my whole reading in the relevant section.

:wipum:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:40 am

:thxpum:  Shanouche! I'll try it as soon as i get a chance, hopefully sometimes this week end! and thanks for posting the example of your reading!  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 1:56 am

You're welcome.
Hope it helps you get more insight!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:16 am

still didn't get a chance to do the reading but i can't wait to do so!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:04 am

Here's a cool spread that gives insights on our lives! I copy paste the page i found:

Halloween Tarot Card Spread

Halloween is my favorite time of year.
It’s full of costumes and candy and lacks the obligatory, tiresome vibe of Christmas and Valentine’s. What’s not to love?
Every Halloween night I bust out my incense and candles and do a special Tarot reading for myself where I reflect on the past few months and make plans for the coming months.
So I thought I would design a fun, campy, Halloween themed Tarot spread to help you do the same thing!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

this is the link to the page:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I hope i'll have time to do it!  :wowpum:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi,

We don't have the same frenziness about Halloween over here, thought the american influence is slowing crawling inside Europe... Wink

I like what you say, it's true, it is much relaxed compared to the crazy Christmas and all... I kind of like it because I find it very funny all the stories that exist around halloween and the superstitions, and of course the magic!

I will check your spread. "Unfortunately", I'll be in Venice with my boyfriend, at his best friend's house, so no card reading for me this year... Or maybe I'll hide a deck in my suitcase and pull 2 cards quickly before going to bed...

I also found a few great spreads. Sure you'll love them:

Halloween 3 Card Spread
Lay your cards from left to right:
Ghosts: what haunts you {situation}
Jack O’Lanterns: what lights your way {advice}
Treat Bag: the treats you will receive {outcome}

Halloween 5 Card Spread
Lay your cards from left to right:
Masks: what you’re wearing to face the world
Tricks: unexpected problems to look out for
Treats: unexpected surprised that can help you
Witches: the magic you could make right now
Pumpkins: the harvest you could reap

From [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Have fun. I think I'll just do a tricks and treats spread... Ok and add the witch!
:lapum: :wipum:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:09 am

:thxpum: for sharing! yep, those spreads look  :clpum:  I'll have to do them as soon as time permits! i like those small spreads!
 Hope you had a lovely week end with your boyfriend... in Venice! how romantic!!! it seems that you have found a good match in him, and i'm so glad for you!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:36 pm

LadySibella wrote:
:thxpum: for sharing! yep, those spreads look  :clpum:  I'll have to do them as soon as time permits! i like those small spreads!
 Hope you had a lovely week end with your boyfriend... in Venice! how romantic!!! it seems that you have found a good match in him, and i'm so glad for you!

Hi,

Thanks.
I find your message quite 'funny', because as I indicated briefly in my monthly for November, I'm seriously considering breaking up, like considering doing that tonight. Venice was wonderful, yes it is very romantic, but I realised I did not fully enjoy it because I was not under 'the love spell'... And my boyfriend tends to irritate me more than make me dream...

Now I'm trying to find out whether breaking up really is the best option, and I keep receiving very mixed messages.
Like this morning I did a quick spread and the 4 cups jumped out of the pack. In my Hidden realm tarot, 4 cups insists on stopping looking only at what dissatisfies me least I would miss the happiness that is right in front of me. Hum...
Then on the road I saw a sign: "The end often comes too quickly" (for security) and immediately a car came in front of me with the plate END. And now your message talking about a good match...

I'm so confused... I hate it when readings bring more confusion than clarity...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Spreads   Your Favorite Spreads - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Spreads
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3