Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tarot & Oracle Decks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin

Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:10 am

Razz gotta cleanse some of mine tomorrow! I usually store them with a crystal quartz as it is said to absorb energies. When i cleanse them, i use incense and i also say a little "prayer", adding that they are purified and back to their neutral state, ready to perform according to their consecration.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:01 am

Hi!!

So, for the moment, I have put the joie de vivre tarot aside. I don't know if it is the season or if it is because that deck is 'too light' for me for now, but I'm not feeling connected to it.
So I'm really digging into my tarot of the hidden realm, and I love it. I'm also trying to work more with the shapeshifters oracle. I really like it, but I'm not sure it is my 'go-to oracle deck' though. But I love it for sure.
Same about the witchlings, I'm not attracted to it for the moment...

Oh, I can't find where I posted a picture of my little altar I had done... But I've rearranged my cards because I'm fed up of them always lying on my kitchen table, where I do all my readings, and where I spend most of my time...
So I'll post it here Smile)
[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

So I have some decks and most of my crystals in my 'space' where I see clients. But I'm using my tarot of the hidden realm, my shapeshifters oracle and I have some more personal crystals I use on a daily basis, so I'd rather have them at hands. I'm really liking this.
I've kept my other altar where I put my cards of the week or daily.

Have a nice day!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 6:01 pm

:clpum:  this is nicely set up! Mine are always in their bags, actually i'll have to take a pic and post the bag i made for my Green Witch tarot!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 7:24 am

i keep mine in bags too, except for the oracles (except the lenormand, that's in a bag too). 
but i agree it looks really great!!  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Hi,

It's just I've realised it is a path, in my opinion at least. At the beginning I kept them in a box, in a tissue (well, I did not have so many...). And to me tarot reading was just 'something aside', I was in a way ashamed of. Then lately I moved some of my decks and left them sitting on my dining table or living room shelf, because I was using them more. A couple of months ago I placed the ones I use most on my cupboard in my office, so clients could see them, because I wanted them to be part of my practice. Now I have 3 altars, this one you see, the one in my office and the one I posted earlier where I place my daily or weekly cards. So cards are all around me, and in the open because I'm getting closer to them, using them all the time, even for people who come by, my boyfriend or another friend...
So you see, it is a journey I have noticed. And I'm super happy to have them now in the open because that is how I want them to be Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 5:55 am

^ well it's different for everyone anyway, so what is good, and is important, is that you're happy with it!  Razz
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:20 am

Indeed! i do like to have my cards of the day on the top shelf in my office room so i can see them each time i enter and reflect on their message again
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:40 am

I came across another oracle deck visibly quite old, a lenormand type! i had heard the name but never really saw the cards, it's the Kipper oracle! it looks cool! there are several versions and the original is quite simplistic for it's art, i don't really like it, but the Mystical Kipper is a lot nicer made by the same artist who did the art for the Mystical lenormand if i'm not wrong... Ciro Marchetti has made his own and it will be ready by the end of the year... but he did change some cards and added others so it's not totally the Kipper anymore, and he sells it very expensive $45!!!

Anyhow, the Mystical is perfectly fine for me and very affordable on amazon so I'll buy it soon. It has 36 cards like the Lenormand some similar some different you can see all the card here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

you just click on each card and it pops up in big and under its pic they even give you the meaning!!!

PS: Do any of you know this deck?
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:12 am

i never even knew it existed Crying or Very sad it's an interesting looking deck...i don't know if i would like it myself, but like i said, looks interesting. i'd be curious to see how you like it. (if you buy)
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 7:29 pm

Hi,
Oh exciting exciting!! Hope you tell us all about it. You're very much in the mystical I see Wink

I'm very happy with the gilded Lenormand so I'll stop there with it. But I have fallen in love with a few more tarots........

Last month (or even before?) I bought the wil unknown tarot. Really loooove it. It is amazing, very different as all cards represent elements of nature only, not character at all. It is very simple yet deep. I find it very intuitive and easy to read.

Here is the empress:

And here are some random images. I've taken a few pictures to put on my new website...

And last week I purchased the Nicoletta Ceccoli tarot. I had seen it a few times but thought I did not like the childish feel of it. Then I saw a review and something told me there was more to it than I had seen. So I bought it, especially it cost only 11 euros (so about 15 USD)! And I have to say I am not disappointed, I am actually positively surprised. I think it will become one of my favorite decks.

Here is Temperance, I love this card, it is so different from usual depictions and I totally get it!!!

Here is the moon, I'm so in love with this depiction of the moon, my absolute favorite so far in all tarots (sorry it is also the picture on the box)

And here is the page of wands, this is my ab fav card of this tarot. I could look at it for hours because I love it so much...

Smile Enjoy the day, be wild and dream!!

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:52 pm

still can't find enough time to post on the Kipper but i've been using it for daily and readings and so far i'm impressed!

so you bought few more decks! :Christ8: hard to resist isn't it!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 7:10 am

well, it's been ages! passing through quickly to say that I've just couldn't resist and bought "Wild Wisdom of The Faery Oracle"! I was really so impressed by your reading Shanouche that I looked up the deck online, fell in love with the other cards I saw and the review was real good! I bought the cards/book set from Book Depository it was a super deal so i didn't linger! got it for $17.24 with free ship. Can't wait to receive it! lala
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 7:18 am

Hi,

Nice to talk to you again! Smile

You'll be very happy with it I'm sure, it is a beautiful deck. And it really gives you clear and very honest messages.

For the moment I have my eyes on the faery forest, also by L. Cavendish. I think I'll get it quite soon...

Hope you get the deck quickly so you can start enjoying it soon.

Have a nice day. Here it is women's day, where you are too I guess? So happy women's day!! <3

Honor the woman, the wise one, the fighter, the carer, the nurturer, the goddess and the witch!

kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:21 am

Hello

Shanouche wrote:
Nice to talk to you again!

sure is! happy

Yes it was "woman's day" thanks and happy belated one!

As for the deck, yeah i can't wait to get it! I've been looking for the right deck with faeries since my encounters with them but never found one that clicked with me until I saw the one you bought!
I was waiting for the D. Virtue Fairy tarot but when i saw most of the cards, it just wasn't that... and i'm not really fond of using her deck anyway, somewhat they end up being shallow.
This one was really it and from what I read and what you said I think it's gonna be a winner! I let you know when i have it cheerleader

Don't know the faery forest, also by L. Cavendish, I'm gonna google it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Smile
Thank you.

I'm sure you'll love it. It is not the 'sweety floaty' nice little fairy oracle like those by D. Virtue. This is a kick-ass but gentle anyway. I love the fairies there - even if it is not my all time faery favorite yet. I think the faery forest might be, we'll see.
And it is not just about fairies, it is about the fae world in a broader sense, which I love too. You'll see it's quite deep, not heavy but deep definitely! And very honest. Like faeries are.

Yes, tell me when you get it, tell me your impressions on it!
positive
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:35 am

Oh! I've got to say that I really like your avatar, Shanouche!  yes

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:42 am

Oh thanks Millie!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:11 am

I got an email saying the my "Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle" has shipped!!! woohooblue they said it'll take 5 to 8 business days!!!

Forgot to add to my list of new decks, that i had gotten the Witchlings! (not sure if i had said so already) I've not used it for full reading but I like to pull one card asking "what do i need to know?" which is what i did this morning and it is right on target continuing on the same theme!!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:18 am

Great!! Really happy for you.
Ah, you got the witchlings... Have not done full readings with it either.

So, I can't get the forest faery oracle, it is arriving on Amazon in April only Sad and taking about 3 weeks from amazon.com, so no point.

I was frustrated that things are not evolving, nothing is happening, wanted to go and buy a deck, but did not find anything. Plus, I'd rather have the english version than the transltion... So, I was very frustrated and then I found the mystic cat tarot. I did not recognize immediately, it just made me laugh and it was quite an accomplishment, so I decided to buy it and then only did I realise it was the one you bought and we talked about... Ahah!

It actually looks really good. I checked the cards. Will cleanse it then read the book Wink
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 1:04 am

Actually the Mystic Cat Tarot is one that is still in my wish list! and i so wish i had it already! I love the death card in this tarot! It is so much showing that "death" isn't the end at all... and on top of that the cat on that card looks like my dear departed Tiger...

no the one that was also on my wish list and that I got is the Cat tarot of marseille. Still haven't used it as it's still not cleansed/consecrated..

Pity you could not get the forest faery oracle, but "good news!" I found it on the online bookstores i use and as they are from England it would arrive to you way faster...

You can have it right now, here:

the price would be in Euro for you as you are in Europe, i get the price in dollars. And from them i receive my orders super fast even though I'm across the ocean!

or you can have it cheaper by ordering here:

but they won't have it before April

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarot & Oracle Decks
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4