Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tarot & Oracle Decks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin

Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:15 am

yes, i have not seen much of that tarot, but it looks very lovely!! Razz

yea i don't know really where i stand on that either. for sure, i agree with Sibella, there is a base that remains...after that...hard to tell. if it sticks close enough to the original then yes. but when it doesn't, that makes things a lot harder.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:30 pm

just been looking at the Lovers card so different in diverse decks!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
tarot of marseille shows a choice to make

Rider waite shows a couple like Adam and Eve, 2 trees that make you think of the choice they had to partake or not

but in most other decks, i have seen just a couple that looks in love like the Mystic fairy tarot, the Crystal Visions that i used recently, the Vision quest

Thing is it is a total different inspiration when you look at the tarot of marseille for example compared to the Crystal visions... the later is pure romance, a feeling of love, care, affection

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:54 am

yup true! i remember it's about choices, so i guess i ignore the meaning that the cards show.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:39 am

Hi,
I don't think they are so different... Yes, the TM emphasises on the choice to make, but the others too, more implicitely. There is always the angel or nature, to show we need to come back to our true essence, which is pure love and when we come back to that, our life is inspired by love.
The TM shows more that it is our free will to choose, either love or separation, the others only show the love but to me they show the same.
On TM you see the choice between a 'fertile' woman and another not so fertile, in other decks, you have the apple or the flowers that show that love is the true course and our true nature, that the choice of the heart is the only that will produce life.
The other decks insist on a more 'romantic' love, while TM is broader, love is not about man/woman only, it is in every single of our choices Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:07 am

well, i agree if we are comparing the Rider Waite and Tarot of Marseilles but not if we look at the other three that i posted. Those are not about choice they're just about love....
anyhow,  talking about the subject got me curious to see what the author of the Crystal Visions was saying about her version of the lovers which is

i was wondering if even though she really show "love" with this couple; she would give an interpretation more traditional... but no, thus the meaning of the card "the lovers" is totally changed for her deck and it's only about "love": I quote:

"The lovers card represents a strong connection to another person, through a physical attraction, deep love or kinship empathic connection or strong friendship. It is the card of soul mates and seeing yourself in another person. the 2 people depicted in the card are bound by the ties held by 2 doves, much like the ties in a hand fasting, or marriage ceremony. they symbolize that  2 are better, stronger and more complete than one alone."  J. Galasso

So here we do not have anything about "making a choice".

same for the mystic fairy and vision quest tarot, it's all about all forms of love...

So, at that point it is up to us to know what we're going to do... stick 100% to the image and what the author decided it would be or go with the traditional meaning regardless of the image or as i read  in a book, choose to blend both...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi!

My idea on the different decks for tarot is this one: the TM to me is the most complete and neutral, it will show so many aspects of one situation with just one card. Maybe because I studied it in depth on various levels of readings... Then, with the others, it is my intuition that will do the work. When I have a certain type of person, if I listen to my intuition, I will choose a certain deck, and the way the cards will speak to me will correspond to the message the person needs to hear. I've experienced that a few times already. According to the question or person asking me, I will be drawn to a certain deck and it will so be tuned to the vibes of the person and what guidance she needs to receive. If the person is on a spiritual path, I might choose the angel tarot, that is more spiritual than the TM for ex. You see?
When I use the TM I know it will be more on reading about deeper issues, maybe finding about members of a family or particular personality traits. If I am drawn to the ascended masters oracles, it will be more about the energy of the person on a spiritual level/quest etc. The deck allows for different levels of a same reading.

Now, for the lovers, I know the creators have only the romantic side of love/deep friendship in mind when depicting the cards, but if someone asks me about their love life, and I feel drawn to the vision quest (which I do not possess but that is not the point), and I draw the lovers, I might say: you will soon meet your soulmate, and you will need to listen to your heart in order to recognize him/her, your heart will tell you he/she is the one. That to me is where the implicit aspect of the choice lies. The person has decided she wants to find her true love and not complicated or physical love, she has made her choice by listening to her heart. As I said, it is very implicit. Anyway, that is how I see it, we always have a choice: love or fear, and all esoteric/spiritual traditions indicate that. Simply on those decks other than TM, love is put forward with the focus on the 'luminous' aspect of love only (true romantic/friendly love), not on the shadow, which would be fear (sexually-based love, or betrayal etc), which TM does represent.

Readings are tuned to one's intuition, so it is very subjective of course, no need to all agree on one point Wink This is my point of view, and how I understand the 'different' messages brought by different decks. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:30 am

true that depending on the reading we can use a deck over another. I know that the Vision Quest is more for getting deep into things, spiritual matter, life journey than a very down to earth matter, what's my future, yes/no short answer to a question type of readings. At least this is what the authors seem to imply.
I believe that a card has to always be adapted to the question asked, like for me i prefer to always stick to my question thus if i don't ask about "love" i won't use the "couple" aspect of the Lovers card and will go to something more general etc...

i think that the TOM and RW will remain the "solid foundations" of Tarot in a way i can't help but like all the symbolisms that can be found in them that widen the message of the cards. And as they were at the base of Tarot, i think that they will remain a reference regarding the "message" and the "real" tarot if i may say so like that lol! Still, the art lacks beauty for my taste, the drawing are rather simplistic and at time childish so i can't help but be drawn to the beautiful artwork that we find in newer tarots...

i think also that i will probably follow the advice i got in one of my books and blend the traditional meaning i know with what my intuition gets from just looking at the art. we'll see how it goes Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:56 am

LadySibella wrote:

i think also that i will probably follow the advice i got in one of my books and blend the traditional meaning i know with what my intuition gets from just looking at the art. we'll see how it goes Smile

^ that's what i've been working on lately
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:24 am

how is it working?
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:47 am

not sure yet, i've not had any time lately, so no readings...but it does seem promising.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:50 am

pity... sounded like a good plan  Question  maybe you just need to stick to it?

BTW, great avvie!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:26 am

thank you i'll let you know how it goes later. i'll have to get back to it.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:23 am

Razz

Just wanted to let you know that D. Virtue has a new Tarot deck that will be on the market at the end of the year:

"Fairy Tarot Cards A 78-Card Deck and Guidebook" so far no pic anywhere Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:12 am

she usually has nice images on her decks, ( i love the unicorn one) but otherwise i don't think them very reliable.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:15 am

same here, i don't know why but it seems that it is always like light stuffs... though i would be curious to see some pics
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:46 am

Hey there everyone!
It's been a long time, crazy, but I am back Smile

So, for me...
The tarot of Marseille remains my reference, maybe because I did an intensive course on it and learnt so much about myself over 1 year 1/2. But I find it a little 'boring' at times...

Then I had the Angel tarot by D. Virtue. In general it's a great one, I've been using it for months, been following the course on it too. But I find it hard to interpret, the images are beautiful but do not leave much room for interpretation or intuition. It's also 'high vibrational' and sometimes I find it 'out of touch' with reality, just like Doreen herself :p

I also bought the Llewellyn tarot. I was very excited about it but not sure I clicked. It is beautiful. Well, there are cards I really love and others I just don't relate to.

And about 10 days ago I received the tarot of a moon garden, and I looooove it! Have not really done proper readings with it yet though, just the 'who are you' reading but that was very convincing already.

Here are the pics.

[img]url=https://servimg.com/view/18230891/43]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][/url][/img]

I love the lovers.. It shows how my inner vision of the world has changed... The lovers followed me for a long time, and I've indeed had many issues with 'three', usually married men trying to get me. And in The tarot of the moon garden, you see thoses two people just as one, just the two of them, even the snake (temptation) does not bother them because they belong to each other...

The hermit is also more joyous. Justice I find it a little 'sad', not much room for archetypal interpretation... I love how the swords are dragonflies... And I did some research, it's fascinating... they represent going more in depth, not staying to the surface of things, it accomplishes its objectives with much simplicity, it also symbolises the end of self created illusions and lifting the veil of one's own abilities and the amazing eyes represent the ability to see beyond the limitations of the human mind... So rich! So I love this.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

In the angel tarot, I like the images, but I find them very hard to interpret... It's more the words that will speak to me, but then I always need to go to the booklet to see what they say about it... Take the King of earth (coins or pentacles) we see a happy man on a throne but so what? Anyway I feel I am getting the meaning more intuitively like hearing something. Air is represented by unicorns which is amazing.

And for the Llewellyn, I just love the lovers. So much tenderness and kindness between them... The hermit seems really really really old! Like he'll never see the end of his tunnel :p
I loved the Justice, calle the Lady of the Fountain, it is the card that made me buy it...

The TM has a small leaflet not very helpful I find.
The angel tarot has a booklet that kind of makes it impossible to think differently from Doreen and Radleigh, which is a great view on life but still.
The TMoon garden has a bad booklet. The deck is so gorgeous and fantastical and positive, yet I find the booklet very negative. Like 6 swords is a trip, attemps to overcome difficulties, and success after anxiety. The hermit is counsel, knowledge, prudence, fear, regression, withdrawal, annulment, witholding emotions and discretion...

The Llewellyn has a 2 pages meaning with the Arthurian context and then the meanin, straight and reverse, but it is words. Justice: deliberating, striving for balance. Honesty and humour. Insight. Discriminating logic. Law of cause and effect. Negociating etc.

So, to come back to the last topic about using one's interpretation and blending it, what I discovered recently is pathworking, and I love doing it! Its meditating with the card, allowing it to tell you its story, and entering in its movie. Like, the lovers, what are they doing, how are they feeling, who is there, what are they saying to each other etc. I've been journaling this, I find I really get a new approach of my cards.

Ok, that was much longer than intended...Sorry Smile

Have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:55 am

Oh I forgot, I also have a new oracle, the angels, gods and godesses oracle and I'm so in love with it!!! It's just wonderful and the messages are so deep... Nothing like Doreen's angels, even if I do respect and love her work. These are so deep and powerful - though there are many naked women Wink

I bought it because I was fascinated by the angel of soul love but I absolutely totally love this oracle deck. It's definitely my favorite! It stirrs so many emotions in me and it's like it speaks to my soul.

kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:34 am

Hello  Shanouche! so good to see you! i've missed you! Hug

This is great what you posted and the Tarot of the Moon Garden does look Razz  i know what you mean about the TM it is attractive to me because of the fact that many say "it's "The" original tarot....but the lack of scenery on the minors is a down side for me that's why i do like its clones like the Cat Tarot of Marseille, or the Tarot of the Saints and as for the Angel Tarot, yeah, the images do attract you like many other decks that D. Virtue has put out... BUT, i found that most of her decks, at least those i used have not much depth for practical readings... i still use my Unicorn Oracle from time to time but just pulling one card to have a little word of wisdom and it's not always accurate. Thing is with her decks they are too goody goody... it's the life in "rose" but life isn't really that, it's like the deck she put out i guess the name is Talking to Heaven, that's supposed to unable you to communicate with your dearly departed...well, i looked up the cards and most are just so beautiful but they were all once more "goody, goody, all is well that ends well" and many reviewers said it was not realistic and it was more an oracle that only tells you the comforting words you wanna hear...

What i've found out is that sometimes we can buy a deck but afterwards we are not really enthusiastic to use it because though we bought it, we were not ready for it and we just have to put it on the shelf... that's what happened for me with the Tarot of the Saints, i bought in in 2009 and it is only now, that i'm enjoying it! i tried to use it when i bought it, i gave it a good try... but no, i was not connecting with it and after that i was getting it out again, was looking at it and was putting it back in its box to the point that after some time, i just put it aside as a "collection deck".... until, the beginning of this year when i put it out again, and actually tried a reading and it went great! i don't know what happened i was ready for it and now, it talks to me so well that i regret i had not bought a spare deck because when i checked, i found out it is not for sale anymore, you can only find few collectible copies at outrageous prices!

Shanouche wrote:
So, to come back to the last topic about using one's interpretation and blending it, what I discovered recently is pathworking, and I love doing it! Its meditating with the card, allowing it to tell you its story, and entering in its movie. Like, the lovers, what are they doing, how are they feeling, who is there, what are they saying to each other etc. I've been journaling this, I find I really get a new approach of my cards.

oh, yeah that's a great way to use the Tarot! Biddy Tarot speaks about it! i've tried it she calls it a "meditation" with the Tarot, she said you picture yourself in a place you like and then you visualize the card and let it grow like a portal and then you enter the card and observe, interact with the people, etc....

Shanouche wrote:
I received the tarot of a moon garden, and I looooove it! Have not really done proper readings with it yet though, just the 'who are you' reading

I don't know that the "who are you?" spread wondering  when you have time could you post it? i have created a topic for it (actually, it's about time i do so, as this has been on my mind for a while lol!)
Here's the direct link:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Shanouche wrote:
Ok, that was much longer than intended...Sorry

not at all! i really enjoyed reading you! Razz

well, i've gotta go on with my day, hopefully i can stop by again later on Love

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:07 am

Love I've missed you too, and I've missed beeing here... But there has been much happening. I can't really tell because I feel I've changed on the inside so that soon my life can change on the outside. Plus have been trying to find my rythm with my part time, and redecorating my home a little...

I have the same feeling with Doreen. She is great, but she is denying the 'darker' side of life, and I don't think it serves you in the end, because it is what makes you go forward, learn the lessons and change. I much prefer Radleigh Valentine. He is very rosy, but he still adresses the issues of real life, with just a wonderful sense of humour and a very positive and constructive outlook.
But her cards and course, at one point I got nausea, really!

And, this is how I found 'owlmoon513' on youtube. She looks 'dark' but she is to me very integrated, like she is so kind in fact. And I love her videos, and she talked about the pathworking.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I also like Biddy tarot Smile

I know what you mean about the decks we buy. I'm in the middle with the Llewellyn. I don't click but when I see the images I'm like wow, this deck is so amazing... I should do pathworking and daily readings with it to get used to it, get to know it. I also wonder why I am attracted to Arthurian mythology... I've bought some books or magazines on it, which I left aside, unread but still. Weird. thinking

Ok, I'll post the spread. I really recommend it, it has been such a revelation for me, and an inspiration too.

Have a great day. Over here it is bedtime... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:48 am

I know how life can get in the way... not easy for most of us, Lakshmi also has trouble visiting.
I'm not familiar with Radleigh Valentine, i have to look him up and also look at the video you posted!

You know i think sometimes we are very attracted to something because it is linked to a past life, and sometimes because it will be relevant later on...

yes, i agree with you, i really loved doing the "who are you" spread! it is so revealing!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:29 am

Hi everyone!
I'm soooo excited!! I just bought 2 new tarots and I can't wait to share them with you Smile Smile Smile
I've bought the shapeshiters tarot. I saw it and I loved it instantly!!! It is a blend of tarot and animal power and it helps awaken your intuitive powers and gifts with messages oriented towards divination, meditation, and spellworking. I have yet to read the book (200 pages!!!) but just the cards are speaking to me directly already.
The book is very nice though the paper is 'recycled quality' wich is good but not nice to handle. It is split by arcana, with the name of the 'traditional card', a few key words, then a description and a prophecy.
I love that there is a, meaningful, keyword on the card...
You have the sorcerer and sorceress, the mother (empress) and the father, 5 is knowledge...
Funny enough, there are 24 major arcanas... I still have to check out why.
Then you have the 4 elements. The page is the 'seeker', the knight is the 'warrior' and then there's the god and goddess.
That deck is sooo beautiful and intuitive, I love it...

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:50 am

The second is the tarot of the magicians.
There is also a 200 pages book, which is like a course at Magic school.
You have the teachers, like the empress is the teacher of herbology, the chariot is the teacher of astral projection and the High priestess the teacher of Divination, the emperor is the Director...
Then you have the arcanas but also all the elements. With the empress there is a table on herbs and their use, there is a table on crystals, on runes, on the Greek gods and the relation to tarot, the planets and astrology and the tarot... Not just a couple of words but detailed explanation.
With almost each major there is a specific spread. There's the colours, the 4 elements, the pendulum... it is so in-depth!!
And there are spells, like the magic mirror, to work on your self image and how to improve it. There is the ace of cups: if you wish to attract a new relationship, meditate on it...

I'm so going to love this deck!!!
Look at the Star and the Moon, they are just astounding!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />" />

Last edited by Shanouche on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:01 am

thank you  for sharing! this is a deck that i have in my amazon wish list! i thought it looked like something that could have work with me...

i love the softness of the colors, images... and what it represents. Never bought it yet because i was concerned about getting lost with the changes... still i'm getting used to Tarot that are not sticking to the traditional since working more with my Vision Quest Tarot. I do have name changes, and the suits are earth, fire, etc... and the pages are daughters, the knights ... warriors, the queens ... mothers, the kings... fathers... so it's different and it's working nonetheless!

and yes the Tarot of the Magicians is also a tarot that attracted me, and that is in my wish list! I love the magical aspect, i had found out about it while looking if someone had made a Harry Potter Tarot... cuz i so love the books and movies and i thought how appropriate it would be! What makes me hesitate to purchase it is because they use real people for the cards there were few cards in the Minors i didn't really like, they were not as well done as the Majors which were all quality job....i don't remember which ones bugged me. But i kept it in my wish list because i'm still attracted to it and i like the book/course that comes with it.

i will have to re-visit the site and look at the cards again! i know that we change, certain things were not right for me at a certain time and now they are... so it might be time for me to look into it again! Smile

PS actually in english it's called the Wizard Tarot Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 3543903323
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:15 am

Oh yes, I did not check the name...
I like how they use 'real people' I feel better connected to the real people, with their customs and all, like the emperess is Mother Earth, the one who gives birth... To me it really brings magic in life, instead of keeping it locked in the imaginary mind Smile

Oh yes, Harry Potter, well this one would be it then!! That was my thought when I opened it.

I actually had planned to find a crystal ball but did not find one and found these two decks I had never heard about before.

I love having many decks because they allow me to go deeper. It's like every deck is like a new book on the subject, I get more and more depth on it Smile

Ok, will go have a look at the book and maybe do one 'who are you' reading for one of the 2 Smile
Nday kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:10 am

Shanouche wrote:
I love having many decks because they allow me to go deeper. It's like every deck is like a new book on the subject, I get more and more depth on it

yeah, i agree! and also i find myself going toward one or the other, like depending on the way i am on a particular period or day...

Shanouche wrote:
I actually had planned to find a crystal ball but did not find one and found these two decks I had never heard about before.

sounds like a "meant to be" to me Smile that's the best way to get a deck!

I have a clear crystal ball that is amethyst color... it's a good size not too small. I bought it on amazon.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:23 am

Yes!

sounds like a "meant to be" to me Smile that's the best way to get a deck!

Indeed, I wanted a crystal ball because I had the impression it would help me get a deeper understanding of life and maybe go into past lives.
But the shapeshifter tarot actually told me its purpose is to help me explore the one-ness of life (past/present, human/animals, human/spiritual, wisdom and spirit) and also help me go deeper in my psychic talents (healing, divination and channelling) and there was something about past lives.
So I guess the crystal ball was just the sign to attract me to the one shop I hoped I would find one (as I don't one to buy one on the internet) and thus find the decks.
Especially since the shopkeeper told me someone had almost bought it not long before me Smile

Hum, amethyst... Must be very pretty... I'm sure once it is the right moment, one will appear on my way Wink

I do the same, I'll feel attracted by one deck or the other and will find exactly what I needed...
Twisted Evil

Last edited by Shanouche on Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarot & Oracle Decks   Tarot & Oracle Decks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarot & Oracle Decks
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next