Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin

Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:20 am

Hi everyone! sorry i've not been able to stop by for awhile, it's been really busy!
it's good to see you again Shanouche Hug I love your avatar it's very nice and tranquil! Wink

well i don't have much time, so for now i'm going to do a daily reading. i had done a reading for someone probably a week ago, but i've not had the time to really pen it out. but afterwards i can share it here when i've the time.

today i did a "what do i need to know about today" and got: The King of Pentacles.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

i need to focus today on being practical, in control, accomplishing what needs to be done (which i have what it takes with the King) & take responsibility. it goes without saying that it's about earthly matter, in this case working on things that need to be done with. i do have a big problem right now with not having the "drive" to get it done. right now i'd like to do anything but that! i have no enthusiasm for it, and it makes it very hard for me to just do it and at a good momentum.

@ Shanouche, right now i'm working on the Rider Waite (well when i have time lol) but maybe i can still offer a few little additions to what you wrote for your reading?

Quote :
Here is my reading for tomorrow, with a focus on how to bring more self love to myself.
The issue: 2 swords
is feeling like you don't want to approach this problem, it's something you'd rather close your eyes to and avoid. emotions are blocked, and it cause problems for you.

The way to address this issue is 5 pentacles
seek assistance! don't be afraid to ask for help. let your inner light guide you, and know that such blockages are temporary and can be fixed. this is a psychological state. there is a need to restore balance.

I'm drawing another card to see what this decision or choice is about: the empress.
the perfect explanation on what you are wanting to achieve! harmony and happiness, satisfaction and peace! being in perfect balance with yourself and what's around you. being unburdened with life and experiencing pure emotions. not being pressured by the world.

i hope there is a little something here that can help you even more Hug

thanks for the info about the Moon! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:07 am

Hi Lakshmi,

Thank you so much for your light!!
Yes, I know (I feel) there is something I don't want to see, I just wish I knew what it is Sad
Seek help, I've been seeing therapists and other type of people for the last 10 years... I'm getting desperate...
Indeed, that is what I'm trying to achieve...

Lets hope my inner guide will be willing to help me a little... I'll do the feedback tomorrow, but not much happened today.

It's bedtime here... Good night sweet dreams
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:32 am

thank you glad to be of some help! i hope things will turn around for you!

today i did the same.

what do i need to know about today:

2 Wands

to see the whole picture and act accordingly. i will achieve many things well, my day is well planned and i will get a lot of things i want to do, done. it's all about action and balancing everything.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:18 am

Thank you Smile
Yes me too.
So, what do I need to know for tomorrow?

Knight of swords
Again, the mind, ideas, thoughts... There's a knight on a white horse rushing somewhere, so tomorrow I may quite a lot on y mind... There is also a dragon, and a sword-dragonfly.
Makes me think I will have a lot to think about. So I will need to balance my strong energy and think about consequences of what I have done (knight rushing to the past). I think I will be determined to overcome something from my past, but need t be careful about not disregarding things or rushing too quickly.

Or I could also receive a message...

Oh well....
Have a good day!! beeh

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:34 am

Hello Gals!

Didn't have time to stop by, things got hectic! knockhead
I enjoyed reading your posts! I do hope that soon, you'll succeed to sort things out in your life Shanouche... i can imagine how you feel, i've had to deal with hardships for few years now and many times, i feel as if i'm hitting my head on the wall don't know i'm tired of fighting... i surely could use a breakthrough!
Hope we'll both get one soon! pals

ok, for today i asked how would my hubby's day of work go? (he's been having issues over issues... weather, mechanical problems, etc...) thing is, all these hindrances are impairing us financially for our upcoming bills, when all would have been fine if all had gone smoothly... very mad

With my Vision Quest i got:

so it seems that my hubby will be able to accomplish what he meant to do and that he will tie up the knot, that might relate to the fixing he was supposed to do on our baler, he might be able to wrap that up nicely and the 10 of Earth ... well i do hope it'll come to pass! that tells me, his day will be beneficial to our finances.
it should be a productive day! lala

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:33 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hi,

Here is my reading for tomorrow, with a focus on how to bring more self love to myself.

The issue: 2 swords
Ok, so there is this young woman (again, could be me!) with something around her eyes so she can't see, in the night. And her hands are joined together, as if she is trying to find out something, or thinking. And the 2 big dragonfly-swords behind her. Swords are about thinking patterns, belief systems, worries and communication and 2 shows a conflict. Clearly the issue is 'mental'... I have conflicting thoughts and am closed to whatever is around me. There is some inner conflict within me that prevents me from seeing life around. I'm stuck in my thoughts, hesitating.
I feel she is so confused, she is simply trying to guess what is going on, which totally resonates!!
It also indicates I need to make a choice; but I don't know what choice I have to make...

The way to address this issue is 5 pentacles
So, there are 2 people there, one woman who could represent me and a caped old man (stick in his hand)? It is winter, they have ragged clothes and are bare foot. I need to reflect on what has been achieved so far and move forward, get out of my comfort zone, changing my habits. I know, I'm like an old lady while I should be out living my life...   :-(
It also relates to money and loss, that speaks more to me. And of being some sort of an outcast, and that definitely speaks to me!!

I'm drawing another card to see what this decision or choice is about: the empress.
So this is my creative side, my ability to manifest abundance, to think, make long term plans. It really looks like the Fairy Godmother, looking at poor Cinderella!! Or it could be I feel alone, like a poor little girl and I don't want to see that I could actually be better off, the empress has butterflies (transformations), stars around her head (help and faith and hope) and fruits at her feet (abundance) and she is more a woman, more grown up.

I think it suggest I'm stuck somewhere (which is true), I am blaming myself, refusing to see that I'm there, instead escaping in my thoughts and hoping for something or someone to come to rescue me or feeling I don't deserve to get more out of life...

I just don't understand how the 5 pentacles is the issue here.
It could mean it is the fear of losing the 'security' I have achieved in my life so far (which I do feel), and having to believe that live will always bring whatever I need.

Ouch, that was not an easy nor a pleasant one. Lets hope tomorrow will bring some answers...
Night!  Twisted Evil

Hi,
Ok, I think I got this...
The 2 swords does not mean there is something I don't see, but there are things I'm not looking at, and therefore not seeing, and that is what the empress embodies: I don't see how I've managed to create myself a new life and how I've managed to reach abundance and creativity... I'm only keeping my eyes closed, remaining stuck somewhere and thus not looking at nor seeing how my life has turned around.

5Pentacles can help: stop expecting bad things to turn out but seeing all I've don and looking at where I want to go now.
That was a nice one Wink

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:52 am

For today I had the knight of swords, therefore messages...
I've been thinking I need to get out now, so I sent a text to a few friends to go out tonight. They've replied throughout the day, and one finally agreed Smile
So, yes. That's all I've done. I was tired so I watch tv a little and went outside in the sun...

Here is for tomorrow.
I have the emperor. He's 'the king in his castle', so tomorrow I'll be my own king in my kingdom. He is seated comfortably, he seems at ease, and he looks kind.
I'm giving a workshop tomorrow, so I guess I'll be feeling great doing that.
I'll have a feeling of being powerful and secure.
I just might be careful not to be too rational but give some room to my feelings too.

Have a great day! su1

Sib: yes, I hope we both get a break sometime soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 6:55 am

Hello there!

My reading for Sunday was quite good... The emperor, someone organised, structured, feeling secure and comfortable. Pretty much how I felt during the day Smile

Here is my reading for tomorrow, Tuesday.
One card jumped: 9 swords. I drew my card: 9 pentacles.

So, 9 swords suggests I'm thinking too much, even waking up at night because of an issue I'm overly fearful or concerned about. It says my 'problems' and my anxieties are mainly self created and not totally real as I'm creating my world according to my thinking... Dragonflies symbolise the illusions of the ego, that I need to let go. So I need to ask myself why am I so worried about what's coming up...
Totally what I'm feeling and trying to overcome!

9 pentacles matter and everyday life. It indicates I've come a long way and I've worked hard, on my own, to get to where I am, that difficulties are over and I can now relax and enjoy the moment. The peacock symbolises renewal, immortality and grace. There is a gate, and it is said that 2 peacocks keep the gate of paradise Smile

So I would say that when I manage to keep control on my negative thoughts, open myself to uncertainty and remain hopeful about the future as all indicates (the flowers, the peacock, the grapes and the pentacles), my life will be renewed, and that will be lasting (peacock symbolises immortality). I'll be able to enter a new phase in my life, with more peace and abundance. Even if I don't see what lies ahead (it's pitch dark) all indicates it will be wonderful.
The peacock also indicates poise and grace, and I've been hearing the word grace for a few days now...

A beautiful reading for tomorrow....
Hope you have a beautiful day Smile

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:24 am

Hello

@ Shanouche

I hope you are having a great day just like your reading was forecasting! Sad

Friday did turn out for my hubby the way it showed up with the cards Razz

Today again i looked into my hubby's day of work as right now it is of main importance as we are cutting hay and depend so much on the weather... also we have several customers lined up so we need things to go smooth lala

I used my Vision Quest Tarot:

i think it will be a good day, my hubby will be able to do what he desires, things should go smoothly, with the right choices being made, good thinking. A peaceful, harmonious day of work. Lah
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 am

^ sounds good!! Razz

today i did a "How will my Day go"?

balancing everything, doing a little bit of everything. using wisdom to cut through the matter in the best way. an organized day. one where i am poised for action. reaping the results of my action. using past experience to my advantage in today.

--------------------------

and i did one with an oracle (the Wisdom of the House of Night)
just a general W.o.W for today:

remember to be peaceful and calm, that there is a need for times of tranquility.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:14 am

Hi gals,

Nice, hope your days are turning out great Smile

So, yes, I've had a nice day but nothing like I had forecast...
9 swords indicates emotional crisis and sleepless nights. pentacles are about everyday life but also the body, health and food... 9 indicates a crisis.

I've been reading and finding out ways to overcome my sleepless night, that goes through food. In short, to overcome my emotional crisis, I need to solve my physical crisis (I have skin issues, stress, hair, dehydrated skin...), for that I need to cleanse my digestive system, so the body and food.
I've already started all that a while ago, now is the time to 'get serious'...
I like the humour of the tarot....

For tomorrow:
For tomorrow, the emperor again... I need to be organised, keep a clear mind and mostly act
Nday Love
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 4:29 am

Shanouche wrote:
For tomorrow, the emperor again... I need to be organised, keep a clear mind and mostly act
Nday Love

So my day today has been boring, just like the emperor had indicated Wink It was good, but lots or working on my desk, I don't like static days like these... But well, some things need to get done.

Here is for tomorrow: how to make tomorrow a great day?
4 of staffs (wands)
It's a nice card... Staffs are about energy, the passion and the dreams.
4 is about stability and security.
There's 4 trees, lots of flowers and in the distance on a hill my castle!!!
I would say that tomorrow I need to focus my energy on moving steadily towards my dreams. I read that the castle, ie its symbol, is the imaginary of the child and the place where transformations take place. So for me to reach a transformation of my life where my dreams can happen, I need to be steady. I keep hearing the word 'steady'... There is also a unicorn, that speaks of magic, so be steady and focused but trust the magic to do its work...

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:07 am

whi  gals!

finally have some time to stop by but today was such a rush ans so tiresome as i went to the big city to do my groceries.. it's always a full day out and with the heat it didn't help tired monk
Anyhow, i didn't get a chance to do a reading but my daughter had done one for us before we left and it was so dead on! she used the RW
She asked how a day of grocery would go:

so a materialistic day, with my hands kinda tied up, indecision over what to buy and how to make it fit the budget... some temptations.
That was exactly that! i did have trouble to decide what i would buy what would have to wait, did get tempted by some items but didn't give in Smile it was a bit of a hassle to stay within my budget and i unfortunately did go a bit over...

@ Lakshmi

I love the the Wisdom of the House of Night oracle

@ Shanouche

The more i see your tarot the more i'm attracted to it! Sad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi!!
Sorry your day was about temptation and having to hold back  Sad

So, I have not done another reading since the 4 of staffs. It was spot on. I've been increasing my energy, to be more stable. I also went to see a guy who does energy healing and helped me redesign my dreams and a way to reach them (the castle) so it's been very nice. With also some surprises.
I've noticed that when I don't 'have time' to do another reading, the card I drew actually remains valid, the energy stays for a while... Have you noticed that too?

Ok, for today, a wow:
The emperor, again! So, a day when things get done, indeed I need to tidy (put order) my house and get a few things done, on the material side (bills and all).
Also, I hear 'create', and the emperor here is not the 'rationalistic' emperor, he holds a crystal ball an is looking to the future, so he has a vision, and maybe materialises his insights... I like that.

Ok, have to get busy then...

Sib: I understand, it is a very nice deck, the more I use it and the more I love it. Plus, since the booklet is so thin and so negative compared to the dreamy positive deck, I have to do the pathworking, which is good as I found when I use another's interpretation, it may sound all nice and perfect but it does not fit my day/problem...

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:51 am

Hi all,
Hope you're doing fine  Smile
So the emperor was good. I did put order in a few things, paid some bills and done some tables I needed for my work.
So, good.

Here is my reading for tomorrow, with the angels, gods and goddesses oracle
So, what messages do the angels have for me for tomorrow
Self worth: you are currently undervaluing yourself, it is time to regain your self worth...
Interesting. I thought I was past that...
There's that beautiful angel, all lilac, which to me is about being light, being spiritual (therefore love and healing) and it's also the intuition. There's that star of Venus above her head, again the connexion to the spiritual and intuitive realms. She has a big blue ball in her belly, that could be inner peace. And there's a drop, green, in the chest area, that is healing of the heart.
It's all beautiful and glowing... Definitely about shining your light... There is a beautiful prayer to repeat... I will do that Smile
Have a great day.

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 5:41 am

Hello!
Hope you're having a great day Smile

So, it is true I am constantly underevaluing myself. I feel like everybody 'is' something, but I have not yet found what, so I look at others and feel 'less'...I've done the prayer, something has been lifted. I think I might have found 'who' I really am.

Here is my card for tomorrow:
Trust in magic (!!!)
It says magic is the mysterious; there is more to life than what you can see. It is time to step without fear into the Void and let Spirit guide you. Trust magic, it is all around you.
Some might find that funny... I certainly do Smile

I'd like to go deeper:
What are the energies for tomorrow:
the morning: King of swords. It talks of thought patterns and believes, that I need to master. Find what is helping me and what is blocking my way. I need to be the caretaker of my thoughts... IT can also suggest an advisor, and I'll indeed be seeing a energy healer... He could help me get more mental clarity on something.
For the afternoon: 10 staffs. The afternoon/evening will focus more on my energy, that should be quite high and centered, and that I should direct towards my goals (the castle again!). With the butterfly and the unicorn, I think transformation can happen, and maybe some magic.
The 10 indicates a completion or too much. So I might need to relax and rest (I have my meditation class in the evening, so all should end well!!).

Waving Goodbye happy kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:55 am

Hello everyone! it's been few days i haven't have the time to post my daily reading.

Ok for today i just asked a Word of Wisdom to Mother God, and i used my Vision Quest Tarot

Mother of Fire

i'm advised to share my life experience with other, share my flame, my light to help them on their path. it also tells me to actively take care of my household, daily tasks.
i've already started to do so with a post i answered...

Shanouche wrote:
Sorry your day was about temptation and having to hold back
Evil or Very Mad

Shanouche wrote:
Sib: I understand, it is a very nice deck, the more I use it and the more I love it. Plus, since the booklet is so thin and so negative compared to the dreamy positive deck, I have to do the pathworking, which is good as I found when I use another's interpretation, it may sound all nice and perfect but it does not fit my day/problem...

I agree the "pathworking" way is working real great for me also! the more it goes the more i think that this is the way to go! I see myself having so much more ease to interpret the cards when i just let my intuition do the work. The cards images have then so many facets so much to say! I think it's because like dreams no one can tell us better than our spirit what the symbol means. There are some "stereotypes" but the majority of time, we have our own, so we can't find the answers in a book, only deep in our hearts...

Shanouche wrote:
So, it is true I am constantly underevaluing myself. I feel like everybody 'is' something, but I have not yet found what, so I look at others and feel 'less'...I've done the prayer, something has been lifted. I think I might have found 'who' I really am.

Razz how i SO understand what you are going through, it's like looking myself in the mirror! Smile

Shanouche wrote:
I'd like to go deeper:
What are the energies for tomorrow:
the morning: King of swords. It talks of thought patterns and believes, that I need to master. Find what is helping me and what is blocking my way. I need to be the caretaker of my thoughts... IT can also suggest an advisor, and I'll indeed be seeing a energy healer... He could help me get more mental clarity on something.
For the afternoon: 10 staffs. The afternoon/evening will focus more on my energy, that should be quite high and centered, and that I should direct towards my goals (the castle again!). With the butterfly and the unicorn, I think transformation can happen, and maybe some magic.
The 10 indicates a completion or too much. So I might need to relax and rest (I have my meditation class in the evening, so all should end well!!).

The King of Swords might also speak about your Spirit Guide
The 10 of Staffs yeah it also speaks to me about a lot of activity going on, i also agree for the butterfly and unicorn, the unicorn can also tell you about a healing done, could be the work of your Spirit Guide. angel

well, gotta go! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:54 am

Hi!
Yes, Sib, I sometimes (all the time) look at interpretations, that I have or on the net, I find them so great, but they do not resonate with me... So now I force myself to do the pathworking, and that is much more accurate. It is nice, it is just that I always need to 'check'...

But I have taken a book dedicated to pathworking and I love using it.
You are right, esp since each deck has a particular relationship with us (see my spread 'to know your deck'), each card will also have their own symbolic, even if there is a general guideline...

king of swords as a spirit guide? I don't feel that, not with this deck at least, it looks more like a guide, on earth, thus a counsellor or healer or something.
So my interpretation was right. There was a lot of talk about magic today. In the morning I saw that guy and we healed a lot of thought patterns and old believes and this afternoon/evening has gone by so fast and I am so worn out!!! I hope I don't fall asleep during the meditation, as I'm supposed to guide the people :p But I feel my goals or dreams are reachable. So it's all good Smile

For tomorrow:
Challenge your perception. There is this wonderful woman/angel standing on something, with a mask, a feather, a sword and wings and gold light all around. The mask shows me: what we see depends on how we look at it, the feathers speaks of divine connection and wisdom, the sword says I can 'cut' and release the thoughts or believes that do not serve me or my Higher self, to remain in my power.

There is another card that jumped: hear the ancient ones.
Hahahaha!! It tells me that ancient wisdom has always aimed at preserving balance and harmony with nature and invites me to revisit some traditions etc that will allow me to connect to that harmony in my own life too. That one actually really speaks to me Smile

Gafter
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:07 am

whi
finally had some time to do some tarot!

Shanouche wrote:
But I have taken a book dedicated to pathworking and I love using it.

could you share the name of the book please? Sad

so, this time as i was a bit late to do my "what do i need to know about today" i changed the wording to "what do i need to know about the rest of the day"

the rest of my day will show the fruits of earlier labors done today. there is satisfaction in what's been done. and maybe also i'll achieve more that i want to do today?
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:02 pm

good morning

Lakhsmi: sorry for the confusion... I took a book and dedicated it to my pathworking. So it is my 'notebook', not a book from someone.
However, if you wish to learn about pathworking, here is what I found most useful to learn to do it:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I think she is great.
Reaping the fruit of one's labour, that is always very nice... Enjoy Smile
Have a great day. I have quite a few clients today and work/cleaning to do... cherry
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello

Feedback on:

Mother of Fire

i'm advised to share my life experience with other, share my flame, my light to help them on their path. it also tells me to actively take care of my household, daily tasks.
i've already started to do so with a post i answered...

yes the day really turned out as predicted!

@ Lakshmi

i hope your day was also as predicted! Razz

@ Shanouche

thanks for the youtube link! and i wish you more and more clients! lucky

didn't do my card of the day just yet so i'll be back!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:22 am

how will the rest of my day go?

many thoughts will go through my mind but with that light shining over that Page i think i'll be able to sort them out!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:29 am

Hi,
So, challenging my perception... It is indeed something I've been confronted with, among others regarding my love life but also the way I see myself. It's been quite a few crazy days, a big change in the way I see things!!!

Here is my reading for tomorrow: how to make tomorrow a great day?
The energies of the day: transfiguration. So it seems it's not over Smile Tomorrow the energies will help me change even more the way I see things and myself. The 4 white roses indicate to me purification of the 4 elements, thus body, thoughts, emotions and inner energy. The skull could indicate a part of my inner self is dying, the circle and 2 white candles indicate protection. There is light around his head, so the way to see life will change completely...
How to best tap into those energies: 5 cups. I can use the transformative energies to release my tendency to see the glass half empty and worry. I need to forgive, let go and move on, learning from my mistakes but stop beating myself up or staying stuck on what I could/should have done...

It is exactly what I'm working on...
I thought it could be interesting to ask on which animal spirit I can lean to do that: the spirit of the dragon, which gives determination and courage to face my inner self and move to a higher cycle and the power of rebirth of the butterfly/dragonfly.

@ Lakshmi, I have finally decorated my tarot journal, so I thought it might be fun to just post a picture of it Smile
Have a great day!!!

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:51 am

LadySibella wrote:
how will the rest of my day go?

many thoughts will go through my mind but with that light shining over that Page i think i'll be able to sort them out!
Did go that way, i had to figure out what to choose for my Pc as i wanted to back up my files on blu rays... and it was so hard to find out what drive to choose, etc... and the light did come!

@Shaouche

Great journal!!!  Razz

For Today:

How is my hubby's hauling trip going to go?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

sounds good! it seems that things should go well, problems if any should be resolved easily or problems could even be "caught" before harming (dream catcher) and it should be a fruitful trip should bring a good income. he should feel good, enjoy the trip.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:02 am

[quote="Shanouche"]

Here is my reading for tomorrow: how to make tomorrow a great day?
The energies of the day: transfiguration. So it seems it's not over Smile Tomorrow the energies will help me change even more the way I see things and myself. The 4 white roses indicate to me purification of the 4 elements, thus body, thoughts, emotions and inner energy. The skull could indicate a part of my inner self is dying, the circle and 2 white candles indicate protection. There is light around his head, so the way to see life will change completely...
How to best tap into those energies: 5 cups. I can use the transformative energies to release my tendency to see the glass half empty and worry. I need to forgive, let go and move on, learning from my mistakes but stop beating myself up or staying stuck on what I could/should have done...

It is exactly what I'm working on...
I thought it could be interesting to ask on which animal spirit I can lean to do that: the spirit of the dragon, which gives determination and courage to face my inner self and move to a higher cycle and the power of rebirth of the butterfly/dragonfly.

So, my day did go with the 5 of cups as the general theme and I was connected to the dragon energy, by some friends reminding me how far I've got on my own and all... A very good day, tough but good Smile

What will be the lesson of tomorrow: 4 air - harmony
Oh I'm loving this energy already Smile The two swans look very peaceful and the black is very caring for the other one Smile Swans symbolise spiritual guidance and perfect harmony. They are on peaceful waters too. There is the bridge, which could mean connecting to sides, the physical and the spiritual most likely, like the swans, and flowers that indicate a blossoming of something or renewal.
I can't help but see some hints about romance here too...
I would say that I've dealt with intense energies in past few days (boy I have!!!) and tomorrow should be about feeling more peaceful, more in touch with my intuition, see where I come from and where I now go. And I should be open to romance as it could be near. A big part of my awakening this week end was also about how I keep myself closed to love, and there seems to be a nice guy taking some interest in me... Wink

Beautiful!!!!

Sib: nice reading for your hubby, it's very nice to have good news like that!
Thanks for the journal, I did enjoy decorating it...

Twisted Evil sweet dreams

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:16 pm

Shanouche wrote:
Sib: nice reading for your hubby, it's very nice to have good news like that!
Thanks for the journal, I did enjoy decorating it...

yes  and it was really so! he had a good day, earned well and on top of that made another deal to sell our barn lumber for a higher price that we should have had!
Now about the
LadySibella wrote:
problems if any should be resolved easily or problems could even be "caught" before harming (dream catcher)

was actually one of the tires on the trailer, it blew up as it was too old.... and my hubby had to buy another as his spare tire was not that great. But no harm done and it happened when he was close to a big town that has a good tire shop. He got a good deal and he was back on the road in a blink.

Shanouche wrote:
there seems to be a nice guy taking some interest in me...

Sad   this is not the place for a music video but it is so appropriate... Smile so here it is for you!  Love

didn't do my daily just yet, so i'll be back ASAP  happy

ok, i've now some time to put my card of the day!

This 2 of pentacles tells me that today will go with very down to earth activities and that in whatever i do i will succeed to keep everything in balance. Probably manage to do a variety of things (i have plenty on my to do list! lol!), to go from one to another while keeping a good balance for each, like not spending too much time on one thing. I should also be able to see clearly (crystal and light behind the nymph) on how to keep harmony in my life by following my inner knowledge.

so far it's on target as i succeeded not to get side tracked by spending too much time on forums, or google search! lol!  like i often do! but it is only 1:20 pm so i'll be back tomorrow for a full feedback!

PS: @ Lakshmi & Shanouche

i have requested a reading in our "reading exchange" topic. If you feel like doing it you can find here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next