Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin

Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:21 am

i really like your way of analyzing the cards! Razz if i'm not wrong your tarot calls the suit of Swords "air" and the suit of wands "fire"?

i asked "what about tomorrow?" and ouch! it looks gloomy for me!

i got the Tower (16) and the Hierophant (5)

There's something that is going to happen, like inevitable thing that kind of shakes my world big time and i cannot prevent it? this is for me to take lesson and i have to look for the old wisdom to do that...

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Thanks Sibella ;-)
So for me, I did find myself a little stuck in limiting thoughts, and twice something happened to show me: come on, have more confidence...

For your wow, first I would say nothing is inevitable. Isn't that the point of reading tarot? That you can see what is coming up ahead that is arising from your current thoughts, believes and actions, and if you don't like it, you can change it, thanks to free wil??
Yes, you'll be presented with some sort of awakening because there is something in your life you have put aside for too long, and now it really requires your attention and action, and it is sth to bring you increased freedom, to help you grow and get closer to your heart's desires. And the hierophan will help you, you are asked to reconnect to your inner wisdom, to see the lesson this will bring to you, so that later you can also bring some kind of teaching to others. Something is blocking you for reaching your goals, so now is time to question your believes about that, and take a leap to open yourself to more Smile

No time to do a wow for today...
Have a great day Smile
Love,
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:00 am

Hi!

So here is my wow for tomorrow...
The energies of tomorrow is... balance (14), again! Ok, I need to find some inner balance and let things unfold at their own rythm.
The help I'll get is release (13). This says my life and myself have changed a lot recently and I should be kind to myself.
That's the feeling I had with the first card: I need to release the old, take time to be aware of the old me that is vanishing for good and give myself the time to adjust, instead of rushing into anything now. It is also in phase with the year that is ending, which pushes us to take the lessons of the past year before starting anew in January, and the full moon of Saturday that already is affecting us a couple of days ahead, and that is also about turning the page, letting go of the past to later embrace the new present!
Sounds all good to me Smile

By the way Sibella, yes indeed fire is sword, water is cups, air is wand and earth is pentacles... ;-)
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:42 am

thank you  Shanouche for what you shared it is a real enlightenment for me! you're like the "Hermit" showing me the way!
what you said about the Tarot in general really resonates with me, yeah that's true what would be the point if the Tarot would only state "unchangeable facts"... thx so much to help me see the true face of the Tarot!

And you know for the Tower, i had another thought about it yesterday evening, but i was not sure as it was like not going along with what i had read... i thought that the Tower could maybe indicate that i had to clear up some stuff, kind of putting down and rebuilding and use to rebuild the wisdom of the Hierophant, the good old wisdom, the well known "ways"... what do you think?

So what came later on to me and what you said about these 2 cards make a lot of sense and guess what... i had a dream during the night that was going along the lines of what you shared, when i woke up i was like "there's a message for me in that dream" and then when i read what you said, it hit me!

i had a big day today lots of work to do so i didn't do a reading but here are my 2 cards for tomorrow:

Strength + 3 of Wands

i should use inner strength to fulfill my plans (3 of wands) what i have started and want to develop... like i should not force things, they will happen, they'll be set in place, no need to push

(i had a bit of trouble to connect with the 3 of wands, minor arcanas are sometimes a challenge for me. i have not find a good method to learn them, up to now. Do you have a book or method you would recommend? Thx!)
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:10 am

Hello!
Sibella, thank you so much for your beautiful message! I'm really glad it resonated with you, and that you had a dream, which confirmed it, even if it came first... That is just what I love! Great then!!! Yes, the tarot usually depicts me as the hermit indeed Wink

About what you said for the tower, here is another thought for you: what is the tarot?
A set of symbols. What does that mean? That our unconscious mind uses symbols (in dreams for ex) to communicate with us. And the tarot is about symbols... Therefore, we (our unconscious) create our own set of symbols, this is why it does not make much sense to use a book to interpret our dreams. In a way it is the same way with the tarot. We can use a book for a general guidance, but then it is how we interpret it that will speak to us, this is why there is such a huge variety of interpretations...
So my advise, if you wish to study tarot: you already have a broad knowledge about it, so now take a notepad and a pen, draw cards like we do here, and write down your interpretations and how things turned out at the end of the day. This is the best way to discover your own symbolism, and your own interpretation of the tarot... And since we use both minors and majors, you'll quickly get used to the minors. Smile

Also, thank you because for a couple of times now, when I read your posts, I thought about how much I would love to set up a course on tarot, first with the tarot of Marseille. Now I have the angel tarot, I'm thinking about using that one, and do an online course! Not to spread my own knowledge but to help others find theirs. I guess that'll be one of my projects for 2015... Smile

So, for my wow of today: I had balance (temperance) and release (13). It is true recently I have lost my inner balance bc I am very tired. Therefore I get very sensitive and emotional. I've been upset all day about a painful family matter (from my far far far away past) and I have been wondering how to react, what to do now?
Only now did it hit me: 'release'!! There is unfortunately nothing I can do about this, for the moment, so let go, have faith things will only get better, the past is over. Loose the old suffering and look forward to a better future Wink
It is so inspiring to do this wow!!

Bless,
Shanouche
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:21 am

Sorry, I missed your question for your wow...
So strength and 3 of wands. I would rather say that you're asked to find in you the strength (that you have) to end something that is causing you distress (remember you had asked me about how to interpret 'negative' cards), something that has been lingering in your life, but that is now calling for you to deal with it, because when you do, you'll get the healing, you'll understand its purpose and you'll be able to move on.

Hope this will make some sense Wink
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:30 pm

:wingapo:

Thx for your insights! i'm pondering about what you said, and i wonder if that has to do with feeling easily hopeless, or crush down... today things didn't go as expected for a certain result we were waiting for and i felt like my world was falling to pieces which doesn't help. it only puts me down.

For what you said about learning tarot, yeah, i agree with your analogy with dreams! that was what i always thought regarding divination with cards... it's like dreaming while being awake! you get pictures to interpret and yes, i always interpret my dreams myself cuz books can't do that correctly...i also believe that this practice will help but i'm still looking for a ref. book on reading Tarots that are "clones" of the Tarot of Marseille, and thus, don't have pictures for the minor arcanas. When i look at a minor that doesn't have any picture except for a number of wands or cups etc... it doesn't trigger anything in me don't know
I found some titles but i'm not sure how good they are.

Shanouche wrote:
I'm thinking about using that one, and do an online course! Not to spread my own knowledge but to help others find theirs. I guess that'll be one of my projects for 2015... Smile

fantastic

Word of Wisdom for our finances in december

page of wands + 8 of wands

ouch! here comes minors! Crying or Very sad

i guess we have to be confident and move forward in taking action dealing with the flow of financial activities
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi,

Sibella, I would tend to say yes, that probably is connected to you feeling helpless. Because 3 of air brings sadness because we need to relinquish something and open to something else, and this is uncomfortable and it makes us sad and worried. Just concentrate on the positive side of it, you'll heal something from your past, you'll open to something new because of the lesson you'll have learnt!

For your experience, I must say I've been feeling something similar. I used to see the logic behind the minor arcanas, with the numbers that you would relate to the element and the characters that you would interpret as a person or trait of yourself. However, I did feel quite at a loss when using them, and I would avoid working with them. But now with the angel tarot, this has gone, because you no longer have the suits but a scene depicted again, and keywords, and as I am highly visual, I will notice a connexion between the cards pulled or get a general feeling about it and the intuitions come much more easily. Also I now always use the minors and majors... Maybe you could try with that deck? It has the cards, the keywords and the booklet... But the mistake not to make, in my believe, is to use another deck and refer to the tarot of Marseille, because that does not make sense, it would be like trying to interpret your dream using your friend's symbols... Again, no sense there.

So your wow about finances. Have you notice how you very often have 'wands' cards? So, it is all about how you analyse things and events. It is the ideas, the intellect and therefore the fears...
So for your finances, page of wands/air is a person who is logical yet impulsive. The 8 of air is an illusion of being trapped.
What I see here is that you tend to act in life as if all (especially about money) is a battle, the page has a sword and a lion and wolf, as if ready for battle, in a way you expect to find the enemies. You have not yet conquered the mastery and faith of the kind and the queen. That is your attitude. Now to help you is 8 wand/air, that says all this is an illusion, in your mind. You're letting the fears block you, prevent you from acting and going your own way. 8 is the symbol of infinity. So in December, you might want to work on your believes about money. Is it a friend or a foe? Do you love it or hate it? Is it something that is always lacking and slipping away or a great way to achieve goals you have? Make a list of your current believes about money, you'll see the illusion coming from your mind Smile

My wow: Knight of water (cups) and 4 air (wand)
So it seems deep emotions will be likely to overwhelm me today and it is advised I work on balancing them. To help me in this I have 4 air, meditation and rest should allow me to see more clearly in these emotions. It seems like a continuation from yesterday. I am tired and should get some quiet time today, which is the plan, so it is great Smile

Have a lovely day!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:28 am

Hello  Shanouche! i don't have time to write all i wanna tell you right now but i'll say at least part of it Smile
i think you must have taken the suit of wands for the suit of swords cuz you linked the suit of the cards that i got to "air"
Even though not everyone links "wands" with "fire" what you wrote about it makes me see the picture in the suit of "swords"...but i got "Wands" which the Tarot of Marseille calls "Batons"

Still what is amazing is that what you say is so much on target! and it blows my mind that it could have been just that, though it was not those cards... so to help i'm gonna post with the pic of my cards, i meant to do that for our practice cuz it helps better to actually see the cards as we don't use the same deck; but i have to upload one of my Tarots on my picasa album. here are my last 2 cards:

About my finances:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Again like i said earlier, it is amazing that your interpretation is still correct! 8u

Now, regarding what you had said for my combo "Tower + Hierophant"

Shanouche wrote:
Something is blocking you for reaching your goals, so now is time to question your believes about that, and take a leap to open yourself to mor

and the combo: Strength + 3 wands

Shanouche wrote:
you're asked to find in you the strength (that you have) to end something that is causing you distress (remember you had asked me about how to interpret 'negative' cards), something that has been lingering in your life, but that is now calling for you to deal with it, because when you do, you'll get the healing, you'll understand its purpose and you'll be able to move on.

Yesterday before falling asleep i asked my guides to explain further and i got a dream explaining "the blockage" and "the moving on" you spoke about!  all wrapped up in that dream like all these combos are all related anyway... i have to tell you about it, though i might Pm you about what i discovered in my dream.

Anyhow, i'll come back here to further comment on your post :stocwink:
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:07 am

Hi! sorry i can't come here more often!

here's my wow for today:

Queen Wands + High Priestess

well, perhaps i will learn something new today, about spirituality. inner intuition, the passion to pursue things, and obtain.

things should go well today. i should feel good both in and out, and am able to achieve quite a bit today.

i need to reflect more on this, but i'm out of time right now...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:13 am

Hi!
Sibella, ok sorry that's what I get for writing too early in the morning. And yes it is very confusing to go back and forth between swords, fire, air and wands! But you are right indeed, swords is air and wand is fire... For the rest, it's more on the intuition so I had not realised I got confused :p

Anyway, really glad it all makes sense, can't wait to hear more about you dream!

Feedback on my wow: knight of water and 4 of air. So, my emotions are indeed all over the place, I did not rest nor meditate and really feel out of balance. So, moving to my sofa now, with a christmas movie and nothing else!

Lakshmi, sounds interesting! Enjoy then Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:47 am

@ Lakshmi
really interesting what you got Lakshmi! it could have told you that you might not want to act on the impulse that you have the "power" to take action in your life but rather to not forget to look deep inside, reach for your intuition before choosing a course of action... (high priestess) like looking what's going on behind the scene.

@ Shanouche
no problem i do understand where you're coming from, it happens to me also! :chhim: ok, so i sent you a pm for my dream!

Here are the cards i got today:

Ace of Fire + Torment (15 the Devil) + 7 of Air

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

the power to take action, the need to do so (ace of fire), but I'm trapped by my open wounds, my trauma (Torment), I feel robbed, cheated, I'm afraid of being deceived, of losing (7 of air) and therefore keep my hands tied up with that, so my will to take action and change my life (all I've been doing to promote abundance in my life/Ace of fire), is not accomplishing the results I desire cuz I'm still tied up by what happened to me and what I feel and fear (the 7 of air)….

The same lesson keeps coming back in many words.... it amazes me how the Tarot gets deep into our lives, revealing details over details, lifting up the veil to show us what's going on... and those daily readings our like jewels! don't you think ladies? i noticed that each day since i re-started this practice i got cards that are all linked to each others! The suit of "wands" keeps knocking at my door while other details are grafted! it's like a string of pearls! it never got that kind a depth with the oracle Lenormand when i was using it for daily reading! The Tarot is really something else  Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Hello ladies,
I'm in a bit of a rush, a client coming in 10 min. So I'll just post my wow for today and I'll reply to you tonight Wink
Just one thing Sibella, bear in mind the devil is all about illusions! It's not real.

So wow:
Page of earth (pentacle) and ego (devil)
Well well...
Page of earth is about gaining stability and maybe trying something new to learn (not in my plans though). The ego would definitely be about some negative thoughts I'm having, a bit complicated but I've been challenged and I'm upset. I think the page of earth is about astrology somehow because yesterday a had my natal chart done and it's been tough, that's what I see in the wings of the fairy... And feeling trapped in some negative thought pattern again. Esp since both characters are looking back in the past.

Ok, I need to embrace that and move forward...

Have a great day, talk to you tonight Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:55 pm

I actually think it is about having to see myself as successful... The ego shows i'm trapped feeling I'm not worth it but the page of earth has come a long way and is getting more and more steady now.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:44 am

Hi there!!

Yes, Sibella, the tarot is quite rich, full of mysteries but so great to help us better understand ourselves and our lives... Very happy you're enjoying it.
So for my wow of today, it was definitely about seeing all i have studied so far (page of earth) and stopping thinking I need to study more, I haven't done enough etc (ego/devil). It's been a tough day, too long to explain, but this really helped.

For tomorrow:
3 water and knight of water..
well emotions, emotions!! A celebration. Indeed a colleague is retiring and organises a drink to celebrate and then I'm going to the concert of L.Kravitz with a friend Smile Fun and celebration, here it is! I need to relax and have some fun, I've been working real hard and have had to deal with powerful emotions too...
Knight of water to help me: invitation to a social event and need to balance my emotions. Yes, as usual! Smile So let's not get too overwhelmed.
I note that this card is also about love, romance and meeting someone, even if I don't really think that will happen. Maybe it is just coming into the present energies at large.
So, lots of fun; but keep my balance.

Enjoy yourself ladies Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi Shanouche, how was your concert? i would have interpreted about the same the 3 of cups does show having fun with friends and the Knight of cup is said to be the "prince charming" type, at least someone with a good heart and intentions... and there's a sense of movement so yeah, he might be on his way!

for me tonight i just asked about the dream i had last night... i was climbing a very tall ladder a metal one and the type that i would never climb in real life it was just like tubes! it was about 3 stories high! i did climb all the way to the top but then i noticed that it was not well secured and was starting to tilt i looked down at the pavement, then at the ladder moving a bit and imaged the free fall! so i preferred to play it safe and immediately grabbed a fencing

[there's no other way to describe the wall next to the ladder. it was just a fencing wire that]

here's a pic that show what type it was:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

but it was wide enough for me to put my foot and hold with my hands and climb securely climb down.

so here are the cards that came to give me more info on that dream:

ace of water + 8 of earth

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

don't know for sure but maybe allowing myself to feel every emotions without judging them and knowing that there is a way to work things out like when i'm on the top of the ladder and it seems that i'm gonna fall as it starts to tilt but right in time i have a way out?
and with the 8 of earth, it might tell me that if i persevere, keep working at it things will improve, i will enjoy a good result. might also tell me that i'll overcome my fears, get out of financial problems?
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello LadySibella!!

The concert was AMAZING! I was so pleasantly surprised. I like L. Kravitz, but never gave it more attention, but I discovered a really talented and good-hearted singer and person!

So, about my wow for yesterday, yes the 3water was about fun, going out to enjoy myself, which I did!!, but the knight of water was actually... Lenny! Long to explain, but I'm interested (passionate) about the soul's path and after a while of seeing him act and talk, and sing, I realised he is a 'master number' soul: soul paths go from 1 to 9 but then there are 3 master numbers 11/2, 22/4 and 33/6, who refer to very spiritual people here to change humanity.
I am 11/2 for exemple, with the mission to teach and heal by bringing spirituality into the material life, which is what I do: helping people find their soul path and heal their hurt in order to live a better life, and with time 'heal the world'...
So, I discovered he is 33/6 because 6 is all about love, beauty, art, harmony - and he is sexy, a very talented artist, his music is gentle and harmonious. All about the 6. But he is also 33, ie the master number or the higher version of the 6, as he's bringing a message of love to the world, I had never heard his song 'let love rule', which is about that and at the end he came in the public to shake hands with the 1st row and took in his arms an old lady and brought a little boy unto the stage... The 'weaker' people... Those are qualities of 'unconditional love' characteristic to the 33.
So here was my knight of water, helping me to better understand master numbers and the 6/33!
Amazing!

OK. For your dream/reading... It seems you have your way to interpret it as it is your 'weakness' and have trouble seeing past that for the moment. To me it seems again the same as the other dream and what you said in your MP... You're climbing the ladder, ie you want to rise higher, maybe financially, personally, etc. But suddenly you look down, the ladder seems unstable, that to me is your fears coming in the way again. And then you find a way out, but low on the ladder, so you let your fears get the upper hand, and stop you for reaching your higher goals...
Ace of water (again...) is about opening yourself to your emotions, to positive and uplifting emotions. And 8 of earth, as a tool to help you, is about studying to anchor those emotions in the material life: learn about positive thinking, affirmations, letting go of your fears and all...
This is what I feel anyway... You'll tell me if it speaks to you.

Btw, what tarot is that one? It looks really pretty and joyful! (notice you have taken a step forward, compared to the other tarot with 'torment' and swords flying 'from nowhere'... ). Wink

Ok, my wow for today:
3 of earth (pentacle) and Ace of fire (wands).
3 of earth is about creativity and carry out a work at the best of my abilities. I am off today, need to work on my workshop for the w/e and have a client. So I guess, it's that, give it my best shot, do good quality work.
Ace of fire: again creativity and career that can move forward.
I guess today will be about working and following my dreams - with success kind of guaranteed!

Bless,
Shanouche Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:47 am

Hi!
Feedback of my wow for today.
3 of earth was about recognition of my quality work and 'team player'. Yesterday I did a healing to a friend, pregnant, with back pain. She went to the osteopath afterward. And today she wrote to tell me he has 'seen' the good work I had done, and just fixed something else Smile
And career advancement, my client was quite unexpected. I gave a workshop on angels, she discovered her but now found a 'not very luminous' entity trying to play with her, so I sent it to the light. Exciting change indeed!!

My wow for tomorrow.
Interesting, 2 major arcanas...
Unity (the hierophant) and balance (again, temperance).
It seems tomorrow will be quite spiritual. I'm asked to open my mind, broaden my views, remove the limits to my beliefs to move further towards my goals (regarding spirituality mainly I'd say). But do this with moderation. And both cards have in common the reference to groups/team work...

Just love this!!!! Smile
Have a great day sun111
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:23 pm

:wingapo: Can't comment right now, i'm worn out so i'm going to bed, it was another hard day... i'm gonna love it when we're done! hopefully, i'll be able to post tomorrow Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:06 am

Hello

wow this is great what you shared with us Shanouche! i'm happy for you that you had such a good time!
what you said about that L. Kravitz is amazing! you were lucky to be able to see him live! Razz

ah, another Knight of cups can still be on his way to you! Sad keep your eyes open!

The way you interpreted my cards does speak to me! as yeah, it could be that i do have fears to deal with and i really would like to break through and take off while fearing to fall down... i take note!

For the cards... it is actually from the same tarot "the Vision Quest" tarot. it's funny how some image can be uncomfortable for some, like the Torment card you don't really like the representation... and for me it was totally the opposite when i saw that the traditional ugly "devil" was replaced by the card "Torment" i right away connected with it, i thought it was a good change, making it softer but giving the meaning of being tied up, blocked, enchained by something in your life while having the hope of setting yourself free and run toward the sun. Visibly you have a different interpretation of the Devil, in my book about the Rider Waite, it talks about temptations, about being enslaved by our flesh, our desires, by our fears, prejudices, being very materialistic, talk about addictions of all kinds, etc... but you seem to see it in another way.

In the Vision Quest little book they give these keywords: attachment, identification with matter, greed and possessiveness, envy, fear, inflexibility on many levels

Shanouche wrote:
both cards have in common the reference to groups/team work...

you often have that kind of info that i've never read before like "groups/team work" or when you talked about the Page representing someone in the country... they are awesome details that none of my books mention, where did you find out about all that?

Yesterday, my WOW was

10 of pentacles + 3 of pentacles

and i believe it meant that i was going to spend lavishly on my family by buying kind of expensive things (i did let myself go overboard for our Christmas dinner!) and that it would be like a way to value our hard work (as we have all worked so hard lately to meet our financial goals)

What would you add to this interpretation?

Today i was back to..... "Torment"!! :chlau: with 10 of Water (cups) (i don't have the time right now to load the 10 of Water but i will later on)

it seems that i'm moving toward happiness and satisfaction

Thx for your input!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:06 pm

clown dear!

Thank you for such a enthousiastic email... It's sunday, just up and about to have breakast, it's really nice.
Especially there is some sun through the cold mist Smile

Ah, it's also the vision quest... It's not that I don't like it, it's just that you have made me discover that choosing a tarot is as meaningful as interpreting it. It's like with the VQ you show that you 'speak italian' and with the angel tarot, I speak 'greek'. You see? So it shows a lot about our believes... And I thought you had changed some thought pattern by choosing another deck Wink

Anyway, it's all extremely interesting!

For the 'extra' meaning, I'm afraid to disappoint you but it is only my own intuition... so no book to help you Sad But I thank you because with this post, you help me 'get this kind of info out'!

Ok I'll do my wow and check yours later today, I'll read your message Smile
Talk to you later!! xx
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:11 am

Hi!! finally some time to stop by here!
thanks Sibella for your thoughts! yea, for whatever reason i can't recall anymore the day, but i do know that it was not at all what i thought it would be lol

here is my wow for today:

King of Pents + The Star

The Cards:

well this speaks about how there are many things i want to do today, and that i will need to work at it diligently if i want to accomplish all that i want to do today. it also speaks about how today will be a nice serene kind of day. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:23 am

Lakshmi wrote:
Hi!! finally some time to stop by here!
thanks Sibella for your thoughts! yea, for whatever reason i can't recall anymore the day, but i do know that it was not at all what i thought it would be lol

here is my wow for today:

King of Pents + The Star

The Cards:

well this speaks about how there are many things i want to do today, and that i will need to work at it diligently if i want to accomplish all that i want to do today. it also speaks about how today will be a nice serene kind of day. Sad

Hello
Hum... Serene kind of day, love that!! Enjoy it then :-)
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:02 am

Shanouche wrote:

Hello
Hum... Serene kind of day, love that!! Enjoy it then  :-)

thank you it was indeed, i enjoyed myself a lot. been awhile since i had one of these days! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Oh great then!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:22 am

@Lakshmi

not easy to remember afterwards... it happens to me also!

Shanouche wrote:
... It's like with the VQ you show that you 'speak italian' and with the angel tarot, I speak 'greek'...

i understand better now! yep, the RW and its clones have a lot of Christian/Catholic symbolism like the Tarot of Marseilles. So far i chose the RW and its clones because it was said to be the more eloquent decks, but i have not totally bonded with any of my decks like if there's something missing, hard to explain... i'm still seeking "the deck" for me. i thought i had when i bought the Crystal Vision but as i use it i'm not totally sure, there are 2 others that attract me the "Victorian Fairy tarot" and one that is to be published sometimes in 2015. it doesn't have an official name yet but i'll put some pics and the website of the artist as soon as i can!
if the deck that connects with us reflects what is inside of us, then maybe i have not find my "soul mate deck" lol just because i might not be settled just yet into a definite path?

For the "added details" you come up with that's good! i think i'm gonna have to be confident in using the tarot more freely without feeling obligated to stick with the "academic" way of reading it.
Still, i have seen a book that does speak of correspondences, etc... and i think it is quite interesting to take note of the similarities between Major and Minor, how they can be grouped together by subject, etc.. about what you are doing in your readings. Anyhow, i'll have to check that book more closely Smile

Well, i didn't get a chance to do my WOW just yet so i'll try to come back later on! :stocwink:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next