Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Anniversary!

Go down 
+6
Lakshmi
Ember
Arona
Shanouche
Millie_Me
LadySibella
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 10:52 am

par7 Black Cat is now 6 years old! e118  

sun111 Thanks to all the wonderful people who have been part of "the Black Cat Family" over the years  gty it has remained the friendly and loving place that it has been since the 1st day champ 

Happy Anniversary! Thank-you71 to all our "Black Kitty" members! highfive 

blackcat Black Cat would not be what it is without you!  Rolling Eyes

Happy Anniversary! FOK1c44tmFd5lVGNLNeceLVmsAQGpQqXC16aOm8PK5Z38xXu2BghcFUpkfqplqCZ9ZzpT6aVZWaIkHmoW6dLkd3GX2UkgpGCCjrLPHY-ZX80W9L2hiJPD2MfAZKn4pzz4qWJJoDZnHnhRJxmdVOqVSaamj7OUgRexS2CGlAUKvEDp4RLMYJt3PfJNSGSiGs2ioqKlWQF9lboBRGNGctB9LQTfC40GUPzYHvxyT5WI1BmBKfRFUTuh1gBodNWbBXK70UKWrE73uzFV50-4AN4PZxq6AybwvM62IUKX9r_jRxukDgDIkDzJGWFjg3WOgMKtOzjfdiR8b3Rmdhn1SrtMlpSZGxEUmnhnenvCIMiufMrp0zB61qBfaUMR-2h-UmyUBxoOJoTDe_rDENnDK6Xfq20v6R7brYOaQI6FgZy-XmMBqgnSEy_B-DH9poMsBRFQrMwD2kqtO7A-7W5O8spuP9I4TDJ1R3RBNatXYYS5JsGWfXPCsw2Stp9MYjVZU4Tciiu16wwisaPmuu3RSGp_oatUTQgmlwfhUtGrygCcB7MiUdqIsNT7egOEtGt7bEiz6EE=w400-h337-no
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
Millie_Me

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 2:40 pm

An amazing site! yes
Happy Anniversary!!  happy

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Happy 6th anniversary!
It is indeed a beautiful place to be Smile
Back to top Go down
Arona
New Cat
New Cat

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Hi,

I've just arrived for the Anniversary.
news

Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:03 pm

Hi arona

Happy anniversary Black Cat
It only seems like yesterday that I joined and Mars would be proud to know we're still here

Happy Anniversary! Funny-10
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 12:16 am

^ Indeed! yes highfive

it's been 5 years that i've been here, and this forum is the very first one i've ever joined. i love this place & all the members who made this forum special!!! Evil or Very Mad

Happy Anniversary! Happy-Anniversary-Shining-Ballons

e118 and here's to more to come!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 12:20 am

Yeay Lakshmi!! celeb par7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:05 am

yes Ditto for all your comments dear friends! 
It makes me happy  to see how everyone loves to be part of our "Black Kitties Family"  Evil or Very Mad 

I loved the forum since day one, at the time I was ready to leave a forum where most people were not very nice with each other and at time just plain mean  Question that's quite sad and I was really happy to have been invited to Black Cat... it was a night/day difference, and I thought that BC was rightfully called "a friendship forum".
I wish I had more time to spend here, as it truly has become an online  cheers for me!

Laughing  to Paul aka Mars our founder! I know he's smiling on BC from the Other side  highfive
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:13 am

It is a great place to be and for me too, oddly, it has become the cheers as well.
I have also been on other forums, and well, the one I stayed the longest, I don't go anymore. It definitely does not have the same spirit as here... But, I'm glad I found it because that's where I met you, Sib, before you invited me here bighug bighug

I too wish I had more free time to come over here.... Also there are so many members I haven't had the chance to meet in fact Surprised

Anyway, very grateful for this place. Wishing the best for many years to come!!

Back to top Go down
4paws
House Cat
House Cat
4paws

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Happy Anniversary! OC0ynsriWrRP
May you have many more years!Rolling Eyes
Happy Anniversary! ZbXX35kf7Kb3 Cool
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 3:48 am

celeb cheerleader

such beautiful gifs!!! heart did you make them?
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:03 am

Hello  Paws and  thank you

And unbelievable  i agree with Lakshmi, your gifs are totally  awe
Back to top Go down
Elvisfan
Black Cat
Black Cat
Elvisfan

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:52 am

Happy Anniversary! Bigbang-6th-anniversary

Well done girls for keeping this great place open.Paul will be so proud of you highfive
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:12 am

thank you dear friend Hug
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:54 pm

thank you Elvisfan! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
4paws
House Cat
House Cat
4paws

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 11:43 am

Hello Lakshmi and LadySibella,

Thanks for your compliments and I didn't make them. I saw the graphcs at Photobuckt and thought it would be fun to personalize them.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 6:14 am

You're welcome 4 Paws! Hug

well then, you did a great job personalizing them!Smile that's something i don't know how to do, i've never succeeded to alter a gif don't know
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:28 am

i agree!

@Sibella, i've seen stuff like that online....but i've never used them either.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Alley Cat
Alley Cat
Nilla

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 11:43 am

Congrats on your 6th anniversary! Thanks for all your hard work you put into this forum, admins! It truly is a wonderful place ^^
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 8:04 pm

I know I'm late, so I'm back snarklings. xD Happy Anniversary Black Cat and I know Mars would be proud. :-)
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:34 pm

thank you Nilla and Tomonag! I'm glad you enjoy coming here! happy It's good to have you around anytime you can Hug
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:58 am

thank you  Both!  Evil or Very Mad

so happy you can be here with us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary!   Happy Anniversary! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Anniversary!
Page 1 of 1