Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Dream Messages...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

Your Dream Messages... Empty
PostSubject: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:50 am

Here is the place to share the dreams that you sense are bearing a message for you.... like those that you felt strongly, the kind of dreams that speak to your heart, or trouble your soul, etc...

If you know what the message is and don't mind sharing it, please do, as it could be a word of wisdom for someone else.

If you are puzzled by your dream and would like the opinion of another member, don't hesitate to ask Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 5:06 am

Here, i start with the dream i had during the night which was also reflected in my daily reading...

"I'm in a big Victorian House, and i'm given items from an old lady who has just died and who is not related to me but has made me her heir nonetheless.

She left me a fortune which assures me financial security
A big, thick book that looks like those medieval "Grimoires"
a big book on Astrology,
a Tarot deck

I'm really touched about it, sit at the table and open the Grimoire, there are pics, writings, other things like herbs, etc...
Then, i see the Astrology book on the table, it has a purple/blue background with an astrological wheel, that is white on its cover along with the title Astrology written in bold white letters
and i see the Tarot deck on the table, it is inside its box.

The message given to me is that my life goes on through the great Wheel of time, with its seasons of hardship and seasons of bliss, prosperity and lack, success and failure, etc...

I have a life journey to go through, and each piece is part of a big picture, each part good or bad is there to teach me something, all is recorded, all is there for a purpose.
I should also go back and ponder upon what happened.

I am told also that i am Divinely guided, that my life in this Physical realm is linked to the Spiritual realm, that i should pay attention to clues given to me through signs. That, even when it doesn't look like it, i can feel secure, i have a "spiritual inheritance" one that has nothing to do with blood ties... as the Wheel turns times of hardships will give way to times of prosperity.
A work is being done behind the scene, an unexpected breakthrough will come.

angel
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 1:20 am

^ that's an interesting dream. wouldn't it be nice if it were real? wouldn't mind getting money and little gifts like that! wouldn't have thought about that (interpreting it) but i'm not very good with that anyway. i don't think i had anything especially lately....
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:24 am

oh yeah! i could use few millions and a new tarot is always welcome!  lol!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:57 am

Here is the dream i spoke about in our "Daily Reading" thread:

I'm in my front yard, it is the night. My front yard is different as it has several oak trees. I'm close to my house. The oak trees bear "Clusters of northern beans!"

those beans:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

But they were all gathered up in a round cluster, like balls hanging from the branches...

So i'm gathering the beans from one oak tree that is close to the house but another oak tree that was even closer to the house, bends down to lay down flat on the ground. I turn to it and start gathering the beans from it. I felt most grateful and told him "Thank you, it is much easier for me!" and the oak tree answered me that he was glad to help but asked me if i could try to hurry as it was uncomfortable for him to lay flat like that."

That was it! and this dreams tells me that our finances are going to improve and that it will be much easier to prosper and gather money. Like it will be made easier for us.
The oak trees speak of prosperity, financial security and the wisdom to acquire it, like doing the right thing that bears good fruits, and  that at the appointed time to "harvest", we should seize the opportunity. It tells me also that as the "clusters of beans" grow on oak trees, it means the improvement will be well grounded and last. Not a one time shot of money coming in, or money to come and go at the same time.... The beans speak of finances, money and the fact that they hanged from the oak trees in clusters that were perfectly round, tells me that our finances will be made whole and that it will be a substantial change, not meager results "like a little bit more money just enough to make ends meet", more like "abundance".
The fact that it is the night makes me think of the fact that things are first done in the spiritual realm, that seeds of faith grow in the dark like natural seeds do in the darkness of the ground...That we first "reap our harvest" by visualizing us getting it in the spirit and then it comes to light in our life... like the work of the resurrection is done in the tomb and then the fact is brought to the light of the day. Also, showing the hidden treasures, telling me it's there, things are brewing, things are happening even if you don't see them yet in broad daylight.

So, for me this was right in line with the Ace of Pentacles and King of Pentacles as well as the High Priestess Razz

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Hello there!

So, for some time now I've had either very complicated or very horrible dreams, so did not want to post that. But last night something quite crazy happened... Not really a dream but at the same time...

Arnaud and I spend everyday and every night together, so last night he came to my place. First thing is that I remember astro traveling... I think it's happened to me quite a lot but I was never aware of it until earlier this year a shaman told me I astro travel quite a lot, and since then I grew more aware of it.

It was as if time did not exist anymore, nor space. I had just the feeling that I was floating somewhere, like there is no gravity anymore. I was among the stars, or planets, I don't know really and I also saw (or felt) huge chunks of crystals, like rose quartz but very sparkly.

Yesterday, when I came home I did the quizz and saw that I am mainly claircognizant, and I knew that but somehow it clicked. So I did a deep meditation afterwards, I think it played a role.

But the craziest is that I woke up bringing back from my dream the 'knowing' that I should do a healing to Arnaud... It stayed there, I did not know why I had that feeling. But this morning he told me 'you know during the night 'someone' visited me'. He can feel lost souls, and I've told him when he does, he should simply tell them to come see me if they want to move to the light. So he told them, go see Vanessa, just not now.

So, it seems that I subconsciously picked that and felt he needed me to cleanse him. Isn't that just mad!!?

Have you ever had such an experience?

Actually, I just remember one day it's happened to me that I had a dream that was the continuation of my (girl) friend's, so just friend, during the same night. I had forgotten about that...

Ok, have a great day...  scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:16 pm

whi  Shanouche! 
yeah, that's awesome what happened to you! It did happen to me and yes, it feels weird. Once i went to another country, other times I was outside my house, I see spirits, etc... during those travel. Once i came a bit too quick in my body and i felt it. I was actually looking at it before i ended up getting back in it quickly.
And do get connected about others. It is weird but like I said first, it's totally awesome!

Ps:

another spiritual stuff happened to me yesterday but it's not a dream so i'm gonna post it where it should be and will come back here to give you the link  Smile

ok here is the link of the open discussion, you might want to participate into... also, i'm gonna ask a reading on it in our reading exchange, to know more about it!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:29 am

Hey,

I'm not surprised you've already astro traveled... Smile What I find really crazy is that I felt a thought that my boyfriend had, in the middle of my dream! I did not even wake up and thought about it, it was during my dream and I remembered it in the morning...

But yes, it is awesome... Crying or Very sad

Another crazy thing. Yesterday lunch time i decided to go to town to an esoteric shop. No intention of buying, just needed to go there, to fill myself up or something. I found some books, and one caught my attention: how to see the signals. I opened it and there was a whole section on cars. So I have the dictionary of illnesses that i use all the time for me and for clients. This is the same but for everyday things. I saw the page 'what does it mean when your car won't start'.
I was like, yeah, ok, it's interesting but well... my car is fine and I'm not going to buy this booçk. And I did not read on, just turned the pages, saw things about toilets and mice and other things in the house... In the evening I went back home. Today I only work in the afternoon so at 2 pm I left... and my car would not start!!!!!

It's never happened to me before. I was like, what!!??? Finally I found a neighbour lady who had cables, and a neigbour man who well, is a man! The guy came and said, we should do like in the movies, he placed his hand on my car and closed his eyes like to do magic or something, and they laughed and i'm sure they don't believe about this at all. I was like, can this get any crazier???!

So tonight, I'm going back to the shop to read the section about the car that won't start!!!

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 10:08 am

this is really something! i don't believe it was a coincidence! so in the end what did you learn?
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:44 pm

I had a dream of an ex-crush and still til this day then it had to with this orb thing object with electric power that I had to destroy it because I wanted him to leave me alone because he wanted to be with me and even though I said it was his lost and I don't see nothing in him. >>; Hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi,

Sorry I didn't get to reply before, but the lesson was not clear to me and I did not have much time as I've gone through some exhausting drama....

So, what did I learn? I think this whole late Venus retrograde wanted to teach me something about value, external value vs inner value.
The book (books) was really expensive because it cost 22 eur (about 20 $) but there are 4 books in total!! My first impression was, well, this woman is not afraid! Since the 1 week of August I have barely had any clients, thus no money coming in as my part time just only covers my monthly bills and all. But I had this battery to be replaced on top of other car expenses that are building up. So last week I really did feel worthless and had a deep breakdown. My boyfriend has been such an angel repeating to me how all this does not define who I am, but what's in my heart, all I do for others, and all the people I have around me, this love, this abundance of the heart, that says much more about the person I am.
Of course this is not new to me, but he touched some deep hurting part within me. I think I'm getting better, slowly.

So, now, I'm just longing for October 3rd when Venus is finally direct again!!!!

Tomonag, yes, sometime dreams are really hard to explain Wink
Enjoy the day. Here is it very sunny, love autumn!!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 6:56 am

you were just expressing your feeling in your dream that happens often
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 9:06 am

I had a dream that I was at my childhood home and those black spinners/fortress like but this time it was like black spinner looking like UFO type and will my dad we were talking there in the living room in front of the big sliding window and outside our window in the woodland and hill far in front of us of the green tall trees came the black spinner. I was able to tolerate shock but not my dad so I protected him and saved him like I saved myself in past dreams, then came my mom to see what's happening, nothing much just trying to protect her too. Then I went to the last guest bedroom and looked out the window and there the black spinner were putting liquid into the sewer. O_o;
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:36 am

you have a lot of concern for your parents, a great sense of care for them that shows up in your dreams!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:18 pm

I've had recurrent dreams of the same kind, but with my whole family. What I found out is that I was viewed like the one always there for everyone, always trying to make things better for them, so I acted just like that. But the thing is that I really needed to help myself first. When I started doing that, my dreams stopped.

Maybe this can help you... :ghchase:
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 6:55 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:30 pm

I had a very weird dream tonight... I was me, and there was a little girl, I'd say 4 or 5 years-old, and she was 'in love with me', and wanted to be with me all the time, telling me how much she loved me and that we should be together, and that I would eventually love her too...
Weird! It was like you know the character in some cartoons, this little girl who is so persisting.

I wonder.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 2:00 pm

don't know for sure if it's that but the 1st thing that came to me is that the little girl would be your inner child, like letting you know your child you love the adult you became and asking for the adult you to look back with love on your childhood...  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:32 pm

Hi,

Thanks Sib! Indeed, that's a very intersting way of looking at this dream. Thank you, I will meditate on that Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:32 am

Hi,

I had a dream about Mars the other night and the only thing that kept coming up was card #3. I remember I was crying in my dream, took place at childhood home, my first school I attended on stage at that first school all in once but card #3 kept showing.

Yeah, must be because I care about about his forum and you guys involved with it? :-)
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:36 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hi,

Thanks Sib! Indeed, that's a very intersting way of looking at this dream. Thank you, I will meditate on that Smile

You're welcome Shanouche! btw, what a beautiful avatar!  Sad

Tomonag wrote:
Hi,

I had a dream about Mars the other night and the only thing that kept coming up was card #3. I remember I was crying in my dream, took place at childhood home, my first school I attended on stage at that first school all in once but card #3 kept showing.

Yeah, must be because I care about about his forum and you guys involved with it? :-)

I do too and same for other members... you know it's interesting that you dreamed about a card! As Paul was a tarot reader! the Card number 3 in the Tarot is the Empress, besides other things she represents a person who cares and has the power to "good care of others".
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Interesting. I'm surprised I found this out way later. I highly appreciate it for interpreting it for me. Razz

Last night I had a dream that my adopted aunt my mom's little sister who lives in Arizona who my grandma adopted when she was a toddler. Her and I were at war I guess either due world corrupt issues and it was taking place somewhere in southern America or something in my dream because and also my inner demons too were showing to some point and walking/running around near my old childhood home and the woodland near it and how it would looked in the aftermath which I tend to dream a lot which always caught my attention a lot since I was child... I remember my mom who's disabled, her and I and she on the driver's seat was driving until we got to a mall located somewhere like where we used to go but it's somewhere I've been where she never been to at not to my knowledge though and than we went in there and it looked like I entered my elementary school too and than in the end I ate sushi and did couple of things etc. than saw mom eating at the food court and than something I guess happened? Not sure. unbelievable

My dad thinks dreams don't mean nothing that they're just weird and things what we experience in life on what we do, see, hear, and etc. than dream.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 7:44 am

not always, there are many kind of dreams while some are just "dreams" others are messages and there are different types of "message dreams"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Messages...   Your Dream Messages... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Dream Messages...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat Friendship Forum :: Black Cat Extra :: Divination :: Dreams-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com