Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomonag

Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies Empty
PostSubject: Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies   Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:55 pm

Anyone knows a good link? I'm bored. ^^;
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies   Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:56 am

Sorry Tomonag for not having noticed your post earlier! Confused

I found a cool site that gives you something different than the usual! It's an horoscope given with an oracle card and you can choose your horoscope for:

Daily:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Next day:

Weekly:

monthly:

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies   Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:45 am

Hi,
thanks!
I tested the monthly, because like Tomonag said I was bored Smile
I'm not impressed. One day it says there is illness but I will recover quickly, the next day it says a great illness, you need to consult the doctor. One day money will come your way, and 2 days later financial difficulties that will last????

Please share your experience if you have something that helped Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies   Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:26 pm

I tested the Weekly, did get several days accurate. Did it again with first day starting yesterday... it was supposed to be a lucky day. Nothing special happened, so i don't know if that counts as "wrong" or if that means something has happened but the effects are not yet visible. So for that one it's in a grey area. I will keep checking for the other days :Christ15:

but i'm not a fan of all those online quickies... i'm rather skeptical that it would be truly accurate as it is generated by a software... and that is especially true for horoscopes. Especially when horoscopes involve much more than a birth date.

Now, from the same site i tried the yes/no answer to a question with the same oracle and so far it's been amazingly accurate if you are careful of formulating your question the right way. Will give a specific example in the Readings area as soon as i get more time :Christ18:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies   Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 6:57 am

Interesting about the yes/no...
Keep us posted!
I'm not impressed. I really prefer going deep into the symbolism of cards, for the moment that is what I'm working on, getting down the layers.

Enjoy the day!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies   Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:35 am

I agree, you do get a lot more looking at the whole symbolism but as a quicky it's impressive how well it works. but this is true for the Kipper, i don't think it would work with the Tarot and I'm not sure about the Lenormand though Treppner gives "positive, negative, neutral" for each card.
Also it is not just a "yes/no/maybe" you still get deeper info also from the meaning of the card that explains and deepens the yes, no, or maybe.

Actually, i've just received the actual deck!!! just cleansed it and consecrated it today! Did an interview and small reading that was quite amazing, i think i'm gonna enjoy that new oracle :Christ18:
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies   Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Oh great, I'm happy for you. It is such a beautiful experience to find a deck to really connect with!
This reminds me I have some cleansing to do as well, and an interview with my Ceccoli tarot... Hope I find some time today!

Wish you long hours of fun with this new friend of yours! Nday
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies   Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks Shanouche! like i was saying in another thread i'm really impressed with the results i get from the Kipper! quite a small deck! still don't have time to post but can't wait for things to quiet down so i can tell you all about it with few examples. to say just few words about it... it got depth! and i would never have thought that i could really do Yes/no readings that would be so accurate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies   Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Link For Astrology and Other Goodies
Page 1 of 1