Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got any hobbies?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 am

What are they?
Back to top Go down

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:09 pm

My main hobby is music, and collecting pot Angels and lady's. The obvious one is the internet lol
Back to top Go down

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:15 pm

cross stitching and the internet
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:39 pm

This year I've been restoring a 1971 Raleigh Chopper. It's been going well, but there's a couple of parts I'm finding impossible to get hold of. I'm sure I'll find them one day and half the fun is searching for the parts.
Back to top Go down

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:37 pm

yes,much to the wifes displeasure,I am rebuilding an old LAND ROVER DISCOVERY which is on the front smallish) garden,this invariably means that much of the house is filled with various parts, repair panels etc,IN FACT AS A RESULT,i SPEND MUCH OF THE TIME IN THE DOGHOUSE,LOL,Ssorry about the case change,pressed wrong key,I am also renovating the bathroom,but this always conflicyts with the Land Rover,so again leads to more ear ache.I also enjoy walking on the moors,and like to visit some of the old aircraft crash sites in the peak district,though in some cases,there is hardly anything left,excepy for a few scraps of aliminium, also enjoy karaoke,but dont know if you would class that as a hobby or not,Merry Christmas to you all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:03 am

philpridd wrote:
yes,much to the wifes displeasure,I am rebuilding an old LAND ROVER DISCOVERY which is on the front smallish) garden,this invariably means that much of the house is filled with various parts, repair panels etc,IN FACT AS A RESULT,i SPEND MUCH OF THE TIME IN THE DOGHOUSE,LOL,Ssorry about the case change,pressed wrong key,I am also renovating the bathroom,but this always conflicyts with the Land Rover,so again leads to more ear ache.I also enjoy walking on the moors,and like to visit some of the old aircraft crash sites in the peak district,though in some cases,there is hardly anything left,excepy for a few scraps of aliminium, also enjoy karaoke,but dont know if you would class that as a hobby or not,Merry Christmas to you all.

Your so lucky Phil, I'd love to restore a car. My problem is where I'm living at the moment there's no garden and no off road parking. That's why I'm doing Chopper bikes. I'm planning to move house next year and I'll make sure I find a new place with a garden so I can do a car.
Back to top Go down

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:31 am

My hobby is reading books. I mostly read sci-fi and love stories. Apart from that I also would like to post in forum threads.
Back to top Go down

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:23 pm

I have quite a few hobbies reading adventure books, listening music, interior works at home and browsing internet.
Back to top Go down
fyrefly
V.I.P. Cat
V.I.P. Cat

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:17 am

Hi ConstanceWills! we have a few things in common lol.

my hobbies are reading, listening to music, surfing the net & posting on forums, & being outdoors.....when i feel like it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:32 am

I'm a DIYer. Carpentry, rebuilding boat engines, laying flooring, restoration work. Jigsaw puzzles are fun to do with kids as is pressing flowers. Wish I could draw, though.
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:11 pm

My greatest passion is writing. Yep. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any hobbies?   Got any hobbies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got any hobbies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat Friendship Forum :: Black Cat Lifestyle :: Home, Garden and Hobby :: Hobbies-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com