Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sabbi
Black Cat
Black Cat
sabbi

Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw Empty
PostSubject: Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw   Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 am

You Don't Have To Own A Cat To Appreciate This One! You don't even have to like 'em!

We were dressed, and ready to go out for the New Years Eve Party. We turned on a night light, turned the answering machine on, covered our pet parakeet, and put the cat in the backyard.

We phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The taxi arrived and we opened the front door to leave the house.

As we walked out the door, the cat we had put out in the yard, scoo ts back into the house. We didn't want the cat shut in the house. Because she always tries to eat the bird.

My wife goes on out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get the cat. The cat runs upstairs, with me in hot pursuit. Waiting in the cab, my wife doesn't want the driver to know that the house will be empty for the night. So, she explains to the taxi driver that I will be out soon, 'He's just going upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother.'

A few minutes later, I get into the cab. 'Sorry I took so long,' I said, as we drove away. 'That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her ass with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ass downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!'

.............The cab driver hit a parked car...............................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw   Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:36 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw   Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
sabbi
Black Cat
Black Cat
sabbi

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw   Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw   Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying Goodbye to the Motherinlaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat Friendship Forum :: Black Cat Members Area :: Moonlight Bar :: Comedy Central :: Jokes-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com