Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What Does Easter Mean to You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6051
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: What Does Easter Mean to You?   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:01 am

Easter is a 2 sided coin. are you celebrating Eater as a Christian holiday or as it is with Easter bunnies and etc?

what does Easter mean to you?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
avatar

Posts : 4451
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 45
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Nothing now. When the kids were young it was all the Easter choc.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:13 am

Fun, chocolates (even if we are all grown ups! Crying or Very sad ) a good meal and first of all the celebration of resurrection of Jesus which reminds us that no matter how bad things can be, we can look up to the bright side of things being turn around, and a new beginning can be there for us, also it reminds me of life at its best.

Before when my kids were young, that meant also the Easter eggs hunt! Smile same as my childhood memories, i loved it! it was fun!

_________________


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
avatar

Posts : 1750
Join date : 2014-10-13
Location : The Shire

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:54 am

Lakshmi wrote:
Easter is a 2 sided coin. are you celebrating Eater as a Christian holiday or as it is with Easter bunnies and etc?

what does Easter mean to you?

Easter is a one-sided coin to me
Bunny's! Bunny's! Bunny's!
Religion!? ...I don't see no chocolate covered crucifixes!

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:26 am

we got them here! dancehappy even at the dollar store

_________________


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6051
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 am

Sibella wrote:
a good meal and first of all the celebration of resurrection of Jesus which reminds us that no matter how bad things can be, we can look up to the bright side of things being turn around, and a new beginning can be there for us, also it reminds me of life at its best.

i like how you put that!

that's true, i do think there is some chocolate crucifixes. not much, bunnies are a big classic, but some!


_________________
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
avatar

Posts : 1750
Join date : 2014-10-13
Location : The Shire

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:42 pm

If my father was alive, he'd roar, "That's Sacrilegious!"

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:30 pm

Lakshmi wrote:
Sibella wrote:
a good meal and first of all the celebration of resurrection of Jesus which reminds us that no matter how bad things can be, we can look up to the bright side of things being turn around, and a new beginning can be there for us, also it reminds me of life at its best.

i like how you put that!

thank you

Millie_Me wrote:
If my father was alive, he'd roar, "That's Sacrilegious!"


actually, it's not a crucifix really cuz there's not Jesus on those choco crosses, they are just crosses. but yeah, i see how some people could be offended.

_________________


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
avatar

Posts : 1750
Join date : 2014-10-13
Location : The Shire

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:34 am

LadySibella wrote:

Millie_Me wrote:
If my father was alive, he'd roar, "That's Sacrilegious!"


actually, it's not a crucifix really cuz there's not Jesus on those choco crosses, they are just crosses. but yeah, i see how some people could be offended.
I found one on google images, Sssbell!  Very Happy
If my father ever caught me munching on one of these...

...he'd have killed me!  laughtears
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2012-05-21
Location : Rivendell

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:19 am

noway never seen one for sale in any store where i live awe

_________________


"The person should look for peace within and not depend on it in any other place. There are no waves in the depths of the ocean, it is still and unbroken." Lord Buddha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   

Back to top Go down
 
What Does Easter Mean to You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat Friendship Forum :: Black Cat Lifestyle :: Sunrise :: Holidays Archives :: Happy Easter-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion