Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Does Easter Mean to You?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

What Does Easter Mean to You? Empty
PostSubject: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:01 am

Easter is a 2 sided coin. are you celebrating Eater as a Christian holiday or as it is with Easter bunnies and etc?

what does Easter mean to you?
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Nothing now. When the kids were young it was all the Easter choc.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:13 am

Fun, chocolates (even if we are all grown ups! Crying or Very sad ) a good meal and first of all the celebration of resurrection of Jesus which reminds us that no matter how bad things can be, we can look up to the bright side of things being turn around, and a new beginning can be there for us, also it reminds me of life at its best.

Before when my kids were young, that meant also the Easter eggs hunt! Smile same as my childhood memories, i loved it! it was fun!
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:54 am

Lakshmi wrote:
Easter is a 2 sided coin. are you celebrating Eater as a Christian holiday or as it is with Easter bunnies and etc?

what does Easter mean to you?

Easter is a one-sided coin to me What Does Easter Mean to You? 34zn0n5
Bunny's! What Does Easter Mean to You? Easter_bunny012Bunny's! What Does Easter Mean to You? Easter_bunny012Bunny's! What Does Easter Mean to You? Easter_bunny012
Religion!? What Does Easter Mean to You? Prayer ...I don't see no chocolate covered crucifixes! What Does Easter Mean to You? 306
What Does Easter Mean to You? F2b3659e42d440affeb44232502082f1465
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:26 am

we got them here! dancehappy even at the dollar store
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 am

Sibella wrote:
a good meal and first of all the celebration of resurrection of Jesus which reminds us that no matter how bad things can be, we can look up to the bright side of things being turn around, and a new beginning can be there for us, also it reminds me of life at its best.

i like how you put that!

that's true, i do think there is some chocolate crucifixes. not much, bunnies are a big classic, but some!

Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:42 pm

If my father was alive, he'd roar, "That's Sacrilegious!"

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:30 pm

Lakshmi wrote:
Sibella wrote:
a good meal and first of all the celebration of resurrection of Jesus which reminds us that no matter how bad things can be, we can look up to the bright side of things being turn around, and a new beginning can be there for us, also it reminds me of life at its best.

i like how you put that!

thank you

Millie_Me wrote:

actually, it's not a crucifix really cuz there's not Jesus on those choco crosses, they are just crosses. but yeah, i see how some people could be offended.
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Black Cat
Black Cat
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:34 am

LadySibella wrote:

Millie_Me wrote:

actually, it's not a crucifix really cuz there's not Jesus on those choco crosses, they are just crosses. but yeah, i see how some people could be offended.
I found one on google images, Sssbell!  Very Happy
If my father ever caught me munching on one of these...What Does Easter Mean to You? F2b3659e42d440affeb44232502082f1465
What Does Easter Mean to You? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFcIVj1r5f3gzbCbFK01a9BC4XQGrvPXuFNmMoyToo_b2sP0Gl_g
...he'd have killed me!  laughtears
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:19 am

noway never seen one for sale in any store where i live awe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does Easter Mean to You?   What Does Easter Mean to You? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Does Easter Mean to You?
Page 1 of 1