Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas gifts for your pets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

Christmas gifts for your pets Empty
PostSubject: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 7:31 am

Do you give a gift to your pets at Christmas?
We usually have those stockings that are already premade by the food company and they have some treats and a toy in them. Jester gets some fluffy toy and treats. Tweety the bird gets some seed bell or whatever shape you can get.
I found this and thought it a good idea..for dogs or cats..a pet sleeping bag/pouch

Christmas gifts for your pets Il_57010
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:14 pm

aww that's completely adorable!! i think both cats and dogs would indeed love that.

well, for sure i always give my kitty special edible treats! and depending, some new toys or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
steel bat
House Cat
House Cat
steel bat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:15 am

We haven't got any pets at the moment though I do like to put seed, nuts and fatballs out for the birds. Perhaps to give them a special treat I'll hang an extra suet cake on the bird feeder!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:58 pm

steel bat wrote:
I do like to put seed, nuts and fatballs out for the birds.

I do too! it's nice to see them, i also love to feed the hummingbirds i make the nectar for them, like that it's natural cuz what they sell has food coloring Smile

My cats will have a special all natural can food with shrimps that they love and my dogs will probably have some sausages! Love my horses will get a cookie and an apple! Horse Lover
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:03 am

Ember that blanket is so cutie!!!! Love it, and my cats would love it too.
I love to give a special treat to my cats, like a new toy and play with them, even if they must think I'm crazy!! Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:29 am

Shanouche wrote:
Ember that blanket is so cutie!!!! Love it, and my cats would love it too.
I love to give a special treat to my cats, like a new toy and play with them, even if they must think I'm crazy!!   Smile

i'll say that my cats but also my Chi mix would love that little bed! my Chi loves to sleep covered with a blanket at night!
i do love to play with my cats also and buy toys for them to play with... my cats love the mice that are very supple, probably cuz it feels more real!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:43 am

^ so does mine. she likes the mushy, not too big ones. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:55 am

i guess it's because it feels more real!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas gifts for your pets
Page 1 of 1