Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Daily Reading

Go down 
+2
Lakshmi
LadySibella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 3:25 am

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation, will do that!!
Talking about same symbols on 2 cards, same for you, there's a large bird with wings extended on both cards... Depends how you see that.

kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 4:47 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation, will do that!!
Talking about same symbols on 2 cards, same for you, there's a large bird with wings extended on both cards... Depends how you see that.

kiss7

yes, and both of them have their wings spread out... a golden and a white eagle. The golden one rising up, for me reaching up to the divine, like thoughts being lifted up to the divine, to inspiration like i would be inspired and guided toward a change in my life, like i make a turn and the idea of breaking through with the white eagle as it is coming at me through the wheel, and it looks like he is coming down to land on something with its toes wide open that's the way they are when they about to land, catch a prey, etc... so it looks like the fulfillment of something, reaching a goal, like also power, help from above coming down for me.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:15 pm

@Sib: so it looks like the fulfillment of something, reaching a goal, like also power, help from above coming down for me.
Sounds amazing, wishing you just that!!!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:07 am

thank you

it's funny how sometimes you get a "daily" that ends up being more than "mundane" info about the day! Didn't have time to do my daily just yet....

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Hi dear,
I'm afraid I don't really see what you mean...
Ok, I did not really manage to relate the magician or the benediction to my day... I tried to channel the energy but did not have much time to actually do it. So... don't know. Surprised

Ok, for today, I asked what can help me create the opportunities to meet a man.
I had 7 pentacles.
After much pondering over it, I think I understood. Pentacles are about action and concretely doing something, 7 is about hesitation and a sense of spirit. The Universe has a funny way to speak to me at times, because the meaning of 7 pentacles is therefore to align spirit and action... Basically, it says are you waiting for the universe to bring you a relationship or will you go create the opportunity for that? (yeah, thank you for answering with my question!). Love the humour.....

So, if I meet someone, it means that this person could ponder whether he should approach me or whether I would make the first move because he could believe this is how the universe will bring a relationship to him...
Therefore, I need to be on the lookout for any potential love interest and then be open to reading the signs in order to respond.... Well what a programme!

Ok, did the reading quickly, am not home now, so will post the card tonight.
Have a blessed day!
Love
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:26 am

Shanouche wrote:
I'm afraid I don't really see what you mean...
Ok, I did not really manage to relate the magician or the benediction to my day... I tried to channel the energy but did not have much time to actually do it. So... don't know. 

Hello  what i was saying is that sometimes the "daily draw" gives a message much deeper than just a little daily forecast... like the last one i had, it felt like it was giving clues about what was going on behind the scene at a "life journey" level instead of a real "down to earth" message, partaking really to our "daily routine/ carnal preoccupations"... That's what i meant by "Mundane"  Smile

Today, i had one of those "Mundane" message...

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
King of Cups, speaking about caring for my household in a protective way and it did happen like that as first thing was to take for my horses, then our cattle because of the heavy rain and thunder and flooding we got. Also, lots of water with him and sure enough we have like a "river" crossing the pasture! but they are all safe and sound!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Hi,
Ok Sib, thanks, now I see... and I agree.
Ok, yesterday I had the king of cups too... And it was more mundane too then. I feel life has made me work on my inner wishes, how to care for myself, and others too. How do I see that happen, like I've had new ideas about developping my work and also about my desires for a family.

I'll do a reading for today and post it later.

Oh, you have floodings. Glad to hear it turned out ok. We're so lucky not to have those extreme weather conditions over here. We did have heavy rain too though.

Ok, back to the other sections now Smile kiss7
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:52 am

This morning was real bad we woke up with most of our pastures under water, like about 10 feet... i'll post some pic in our thread "where we live" later on... last time was bad but nothing like last night! All our cows were fine, poor babies they just went on higher grounds! now the water has started to recede nicely in most places but we still have our back pasture under water. More fences down to fix!

Didn't get a chance to do my daily.... so i'll come back later on if i can.

Otherwise, i bought a TM!!! and received it today! the Paul Marteau Dussere. The  LWB is bigger than the one i got with my Rider Waite and it contains P. Marteau meanings and spreads. It's a very classic one, and i like it because of that.
I also got a new Lenormand that i found awesome the "Celtic Lenormand", the LWB is really good too! I still have to scan them and then i will do a little review for both in our Deck topic!  Sad

happy  i'm happy!  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi!
Oh, waouw... That's something, sorry to hear this.

I hope you have fun with your new tarot. I did see that lenormand. But I saw the wicca lenormand, which I like more. Only it is really expensive, 23 eur, that is about 20 USD!! So that'll wait.

Here is my reading for today. I have a course on reconnecting with your power animal, should be exciting.
So, what is it going to bring to me?
[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

God of the arts, the artist within you is about to emerge, you will soon feel an urge to express yourself creatively (indeed, it is already there!). This will lead me to new exciting ideas, helping balance and heal my emotions and thus the physical too. It is time to be my authentic self and honnor my inner child.

Wonderful. Maybe not in line with the course, we'll see.
Gotta go! Have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:28 am

howdy

I don't know the "Wicca Lenormand" could you post a link? maybe it's called differently for the US. I have the Wicca Oracle but that's not a Lenormand you would probably like it! i'll post some pics as soon as i can.

My daily avec mon TM:

10 de batons

I'll do a lot of things, but will wrap them up nicely... i got inspired by those sticks being intertwined so nicely in the center. I'll get a lot of different things done today!

still didn't get a chance to scan my deck but that's what i'm doing next and i'll come back to post my card!  Smile

Shanouche, i've also done your reading this morning! woohooblue  I just have to type it and post it! if i can't today for sure you'll have it tomorrow!  dancehappy
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:25 pm

whi

Oh sorry, it is not wicca lenormand, but pagan lenormand...
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It looks really nice.

Oh thanks, you're an angel. No worry, I'll be going out again today, we have a 'jazz brunch' at the old abbey, should be nice Smile

I just realised how the card resonated... God of the arts, expressing myself creatively. It only means expressing my real nature. I'm really struggling with that for the moment. From yesterday (my course on power animals and going at the Music festival where I met people) I have understood how I hide who I am, always fearing people would think I'm crazy and actually thinking that myself... Very nice so.

My card for the day is 'past life healing'. Heal the past and you heal the present. My situation has been triggered by past life issues and it is time to learn the lesson and clear the energies so my future interactions can be balanced and healthy, because I deserve to be loved. So, meditation and dream journaling would be good for me today and in the coming days.
Sounds much in tune with what is going on...

Have a great Sunday!
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:58 am

clown
Shanouche wrote:
Oh thanks, you're an angel

You're welcome!  Evil or Very Mad  how was your going out?

BTW, i like that oracle you have used for this daily, which one is it?

Thx for the link, ok now i understand! i know that Lenormand and i actually considered it along with the Celtic but i was totally smitten by every cards in the Celtic so ended up buying it. Also, the art on the Celtic was more appealing to me than on the Pagan, especially as i'm not fond of "nowadays" notes like you can see on the Mice card. But that's me, i've always lived in "past centuries"  Smile Moreover, the Celtic has an awesome book to go with it... i'll tell everything about it on our decks topic!  Sad

As this is our daily reading thread i won't expend any longer but in our Decks topic i'll give more info that i had found on the Pagan Lenormand that might interest you as you are considering buying it  Smile

------------------

ok, back to a daily  happy

The Horn God from the Wicca Oracle

Today will be about caring for my household 2 and 4 legs! I will be called also to act as a provider and protector. A clear mind to make the right choices.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:17 am

Hi!
Ah.... It is my flower therapy oracle cards, an awesome deck.

I've tried meditating to find something from a past life to heal but did not succeed... Although something very weird happened with my cat.
I was watching television, in the series a lady was giving birth to a brainless baby. So she held it in her arms, then after a few minutes it started dying, and she was like 'she is forever a mother even if she has 'no' baby' etc.
I lost a baby, gave birth to him and he was just dead. I had kind of forgotten about it, meaning I never thought of myself as 'a mother'. During that whole part of the episode, my cat, Mystic, who is my baby that I love so much and worry so much about etc, came to my lap (he never comes, he loves sleeping with me but never comes during the day), then laid in my arm like a baby with one leg on my breast like he was hugging me and fell asleep. After a while he moved on his back, all 4 'up', put his front paws on his nose and started snoring, just like a newborn would do!!!
And I just had the feeling he was my baby reincarnated somehow (I lost the baby 7 years ago, and I've had Mystic for almost 1year 1/2). That was probably the strangest experience I've had ever.
So, that could be something about past life...

Thanks Sib. I checked it out but I'm not really fond of it. But for sure it looks totally like one you would love Smile I found the gilded reverie. Hope it is as [img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]great as it looks!

Ok, here is for me tomorrow:
What should I focus on tomorrow? 21 the double
This is from my shapeshifter tarot, it is an added card (there are 3 extra cards).
It is the card of astral travel - I'm still in the theme then... I am asked to bring my awareness to the deeper multidimensional existence.
Also I should pay attention to synchronicities and messages from the Goddesses and Gods.
I need to create discipline and use my power in a positive way.
And be careful of the tricksters, the inner trickster of self sabotage and those seeking to deceive me. I have to let go of my habitual conditioning, remembering I am a boundless being...

Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:58 am

i did a reading for: "what do i need to know about today"

i got:

it'll be a quiet day one of reflection or a good time to do so. there will be some study, maybe i'll be spending time alone. not seeing with my outer eyes but with my inner ones. something to learn maybe or think about.
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:15 am

Oh, nice. Some quiet, reflection and wisdom, I like that Smile

These past 2 days have been very challenging, so my reading is: what lesson to draw from all this to move forward? I used the shapeshifter: 5 Knowledge.
A major, so an important stepping stone indeed.

This card is about learning and integrating, so in line with my question (the card jumped out so I used it).
This is about having a conscious awareness, and allowing a new vision of spirituality to emerge. I need to take the time to remove all obstacles on my way (just did that!), and it is a test of faith (yep!). I need to strengthen my connexion to the divine and commit to myself. My ability to do very deep spiritual work now increases.
sun111
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:03 am

Shanouche wrote:
And I just had the feeling he was my baby reincarnated somehow (I lost the baby 7 years ago, and I've had Mystic for almost 1year 1/2). That was probably the strangest experience I've had ever.

yes, that could very much be like you are sensing it and it's amazing!

Well, don't have much time today, i wanted to post earlier but could not. Here is what i got this morning and it's already in tune with my day.

9 de Deniers
What is astonishing is that yesterday i drew the same card!! but i was drawn to the center coin and the leaves sheltering it. which ended up describing yesterday to a T.
Today, i was drawn to the top flower. I interpreted my 9 of Deniers as:

A day very much "down to earth", taking care of different things, lots of activity and energy to keep moving a lot less thinking. My day will be well organised, things will go well, a good balanced will be there among all i'll do and i'll be productive. I've done my abundance check and I think i'm told it will be fruitful because of the energy of the day.

I asked for a wisdom and got from my VQ tarot:

10 of water
i believe i'm told to look on the positive side and believe that relief has come that there's good hopes.  advised also to resource myself. to do some cleansing and refresh myself under the abundance that is showered upon me.

i needed that rainbow really and it is brightening up my day! positive

Well, gotta keep going i'll try to stop by again later on! beeh
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:05 am

Hi!

i needed that rainbow really and it is brightening up my day!
Yes, nice!!! Smile

Ok, I asked: on what area or aspect in my life do I need to focus or act? I was drawn to the Wizard tarot and got a major: the magician.

My eyes were attracted to the flowers for more grounding and the lemniscate (infinity symbol) for openness. So I need to ground myself more and open my mind/spirit to more. Also use the energy of the universe to manifest my thoughts in life (thus going up matter to spirit and down spirit to matter). My eyes also caught the few circles, and I've already noticed that before... I need to draw that circle around me when I do readings or healing, to better concentrate the energy around me.
So, with the 4 elements being there (cup, wand, pentacle and sword) and the candles, and the flowers, I believe I have a confirmation of a previous message: I need to draw more on the symbols of the universe that contain strength and provide focus and power... And since this is the wizard's tarot, it is clear to me I need to add some rituals in my life - I've felt that already recently.

Ok then...
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:18 am

"What do i need to know about today?"

a day of activities that need doing, that will see some opinions and talk. it seems there will be quite a few things to do today...perhaps i will both receive and give opinions today.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:51 am

Will try to find my balance today and jungle with what needs to be done. might finally have time to balance my check book .... we'll see!

yesterday, went as predicted by the 9 of Deniers and 10 of water Sad
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:01 am

whi  gals!

Just to say that i might not be able to stop much because of my internet connection, click here for details:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi!
Ok Sib... I'll check your post later then Sad

I have a client coming in a few minutes. How can I best help her?
Ace of cups

There is this beautiful dove representing peace, and love, and the soul, leaning over a cup that is overflowing with water falling into a beautiful pond; and there are lotus flowers at the base of the cup, symbolising Spirit supporting the cup... So, learning to trust her intuition and power
I would say: let her be the peaceful dove looking inside herself at all the love she has to give and how it nourishes others around her. Water is also the emotions, so: fill herself with love, let go of negative emotions, and let the feelings show freely. Ace of cups is also the giver, so how can she offer her help to others?

And for me: what do I need the most today?
6 cups! Well, cups again Smile

So, I need pleasure and fantasies. There are 6 cups filled with flowers, I would say I need to recharge myself with beautiful 'things', do something that will fill my heart with joy and happiness to recharge... Also the 6 of cups is the card of past childhood memories, and they are on the wall, with the lush garden back down: so I've reached a point of security in my life, but it might be time to reconnect with the joyful heart of my inner child. Also looking at all I have endured so far, and reconnect with the courage I have inside to keep moving forward, loosing the fears.

Ok, my client just left. That was exactly it! She needed to let her soul accept to incarnate in this life... She is so connected to Spirit, so full of love that real life seemed to hard for her and she did not want to 'be' here... And she also discovered how she needs to help others (later on) Smile

For me, she has resonated so much with me, my childhood, so definitely a walk down memory lane, remember what I really love and how strong I am.

Amazing!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 12:28 am

that's awesome Shanouche!!!

well i did a What do I need to Know About Today:
King of Cups (sorry that there's no pic, in a bit of a tight schedule here)

well..today will be about emotions. being in control of them not ignoring them but harnessing it, exploring it. keeping calm despite turbulence. keeping firm, but being compassionate.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:23 pm

whi  Gals!, well that's a quicky as it's 4:20 am and i'm starting to feel sleepy again! but i wanted to take advantage of my insomnia to stop by a bit; as from midnight to 5 am my internet usage doesn't count!
Wow, great reading Shanouche! hope you all went well for you Lakshmi!
Well, no time to pull a card but it's ok Friday i'll be back really, unless i'm able to stop by the library before that!  Nday  beeh
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:47 am

Hi! well another quick time for me today (sorry about that)
well as it's mid-day here, i'll just do a "what do i need to know about the rest of the day"

Judgement

accountability of what's been done today. what's been accomplished.

maybe something is going to happen and i need to pay attention to what's been done and etc.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:33 am

unbelievable  done something naughty!!!  fartback

didn't have time yet!  help
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi Sib,
Hope you get to find some time soon...

Here's for me, I did not ask any question and got Death from my Ancient Egyptian tarot Smile
I wasn't expecting that but it makes sense. I immediately felt it was me dying to myself, I'm changing, accepting who I truly am and thus letting go of my old rigid me trying to fit in and please others...So its an awesome card. Especially since I'm in a month 9, indicating endings for a new start next month!

I'm just thinking... To me the arcana 13 in TM indicates the process of having to go through a deep transformation of the self, something having to die, which can take months or even years. But in this Egyptian tarot, I get the feel it is more about the resurrection aspect of the card.
I'll put that in my tarot journal Wink

Have a great day. Here it's grey and rainy Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Reading   Your Daily Reading - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Reading
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next