Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?

Go down 
+2
LadySibella
Lakshmi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:56 am

Mine is the rooster.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:37 am

I'm a "horse" Yeehaw! study (could have been a cat though.... Smile )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:54 am

It's a grey area for me. I've checked on line and I was born in the year of the cat, but I've been told by others there is no year of the cat. I've been told that the year of the cat is really the year of the rabbit, which is a bit of a let down.
Crying or Very sad
Right or wrong, I'll stick with the cat.
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:47 am

they say on the the wiki that the cat didn't make it in the list because cats were not introduced at the time.

i say: who cares? Crying or Very sad i stick more with the "western zodiac" myself, but i enjoy looking into the chinese side of things too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:08 am

I completely agree. I'm 100% Aries and always will be.
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:14 am

Same here, I really match with the Pisces, now that could be dangerous around cats... affraid
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:26 am

the only thing is finding the "real interpretation" there's a lot of mumbo jumbo out there. once you get past those i too find it quite interesting! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Pig - Honest, gallant, sturdy, sociable, peace-loving, patient, loyal, hard-working, trusting, sincere, calm, understanding, thoughtful, scrupulous, passionate, and intelligent. Can be naïve, over-reliant, self-indulgent, gullible, fatalistic, and materialistic.

sounds like me

my hubby..horse - Cheerful, popular, quick-witted, changeable, earthy, perceptive, talkative, agile, magnetic, intelligent, astute, flexible, and open-minded. Can be fickle, arrogant, childish, anxious, rude, gullible, rebellious, and stubborn

and yes this is him
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:25 pm

You made me smile Ember! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:15 am

Ember...if I say I am the 'Horse' you will always think I have your hubby's qualities... :bgbs:

...can't there be a difference, though, between a male and female horse? LOL

...otherwise, I am a horse that is:
(Quoting Ember): Cheerful, popular, quick-witted, changeable, earthy, perceptive, talkative, agile, magnetic, intelligent, astute, flexible, and open-minded. Can be fickle, arrogant, childish, anxious, rude, gullible, rebellious, and stubborn

...me...stubborn?...LOL...not a chance...well maybe just a tad...Ha ha

@ LadySibella:
Pisces means that you are a VERY psychic person then...I thought so!
You probably don't even need cards to read for people...they are a mere focus point for you. awe
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:20 am

Thanks Lennie!, I do see images in my mind like a movie and the pictures on the cards are really good to trigger everything. For that reason I always use Tarot or Oracle with an art that inspire me.
And......I am a horse too!....Let's have a little race together! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ember
Black Cat
Black Cat
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:35 am

well lennie for a female horse take all the good bits from that list lol
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:37 am

That works for me!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Frédérique
Wild Cat
Wild Cat
Frédérique

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:23 am

I'm a dog! Woof! But it's funny, they have also the five elements with these, and I'm a Water Dog - and Aquarius in the Western zodiac! *splash*

Mars, you are actually both Cat and Rabbit!! You see, in Vietnam and Thailand, Cat has taken Rabbit's place Smile And Rabbit is also a very cool animal, it connects with the Otherworld with its high senses.

In Chinese tradition, there is a belief that a green jade rabbit lives up in the moon and is the only creature who has the recipe for a never-grow-old -potion! cherry
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 am

Woohoo! Sad I would not mind to drink some of that even if it tastes bad! Laughing

Very interesting info you shared Frederique! Razz I don't know enough about Chinese Astro but I really like the Chinese culture, wisdom etc....
Back to top Go down
Tomonag

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:26 pm

I was born on January 11, 1987. So that makes me a Tiger or a Rabbit?
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Sad  a tiger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?   Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chinese Horoscope: What's your animal sign?
Page 1 of 1