Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fyrefly
V.I.P. Cat
V.I.P. Cat

Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!) Empty
PostSubject: Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!)   Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:20 am

A hillbilly family took a vacation to New York City. One day, the father took his son into a large building. They were amazed by everything they saw, especially the elevator at one end of the lobby. The boy asked, "What's this, Paw?"

The father responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life. I don't know what it is!"

While the boy and his father were watching in wide-eyed astonishment, an old lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction. The walls opened again, and a voluptuous twenty-four-year old woman stepped out.

The father turned to his son and said, "Go get your maw!"

Back to top Go down
steel bat
House Cat
House Cat
steel bat

PostSubject: Re: Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!)   Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:54 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
sabbi
Black Cat
Black Cat
sabbi

PostSubject: Re: Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!)   Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!)   Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elevator Magic (rednecks in action!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat Friendship Forum :: Black Cat Members Area :: Moonlight Bar :: Comedy Central :: Jokes-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com