Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cat and The Husband

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fyrefly
V.I.P. Cat
V.I.P. Cat

The Cat and The Husband Empty
PostSubject: The Cat and The Husband   The Cat and The Husband Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:04 am

A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park. As he arrived home, the cat was walking up the driveway.

The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home. Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!

He kept taking the cat further and further, but the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there.

Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Jen, is the cat there?"

"Yes", the wife answers, "why do you ask?"

"I'm lost," says the man, "and I need the cat to give me directions home."

Back to top Go down
sabbi
Black Cat
Black Cat
sabbi

The Cat and The Husband Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Husband   The Cat and The Husband Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

The Cat and The Husband
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat Friendship Forum :: Black Cat Members Area :: Moonlight Bar :: Comedy Central :: Jokes-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com