Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly reading

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat

Weekly reading - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:04 am

Ah ok, I see what you mean now Wink
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:59 am

Hi,
So I'm doing my weekly today as I might not have time tomorrow...
I used my Tarot Joie de Vivre, I need that!

What energy is the universe bringing for me?
I got 2 cards
2 coins and king of wands
I feel the universe is bringing to me the ability to juggle with whatever is coming my way. There'll also be options. I see that fellow winking, suggesting I should have more fun, not worry so much and I also notice a little being coming out of his hat with a star-topped wand, that ideas could come up out of the blue. The universe brings me the possibility to be more flexible yet balanced while being centered on my goals.
The king of wands is all about following my intuitive vision. It's also about putting passion in pursuing my dreams. So I should be inspired and have the energy to move towards my goals.

The energy I am bringing
9 coins
That is a beautiful energy. 9 coins is the card of abundance, about enjoying every little thing in life, and focusing on the beautiful, on all that has been accomplished so far, taking the time to appreciate the accomplishment of all my desires. I feel I can rest and be carried by life, just looking at all the beauties around. So I'll have a light and grateful energy. I'm loving this already!

Work
10 swords
... I see this lady fairy very miserable, alone, sad and broken. Just the way I'm feeling about work... But there is a star above a head, she has beautiful wings and there is a heart-shaped stone in front of her. There is also that stream with animal, indicating life is there, and where there is life there is hope. The 9 swords are far behind her, so my worries are farther than I think. This suggests I'm at my lowest regarding work, but the cycle is now ending, so if my dreams have been shattered, they can be reborn, maybe different, so I need to focus on that as my thoughts create my reality.

Love
Temperance
A major card. Temperance is about balance (again) but also healing taking place. It seems to suggest that by interacting, we will both bring healing into our lives and ourselves. It's about seeing the other point of view: I'm angry he'll have to calm me down, he's sad it'll be to me to bring laughter back... All about balance. It is through our opposites that we can bring unity.

A word from spirit
2 swords
Her eyes are covered but there is a single eye above a moon crescent that creates a glow around her head and little fish creatures are giving her hints about where she should be heading.
So thought I may (and do) not see where I'm going, and it is therefore bringing all my fears to the surface, I need to rely on more subtle signs like my inner vision, my faith and the very light and subtle signs to know which way to go. My only compass is my heart. It's again the same thing, I need to refocus my direction, have faith and follow what my guts and my heart are telling me.

This is so difficult!!

I'm adding 3 cards for more clarity
Work: dark enchantment
This card suggests I took a wrong turn yet kept moving forward on that same path, but only to get stuck.
I guess I need to be aware as there might be some temptation on my path, but that would lead me astray.

Love: Nightfall
This talks about loss and pain... So, with temperance it could suggest I am going through a time where I feel a deep sadness, like joy has gone away (and I'm actually feeling that), but I need to go through it for it to heal, not try to find the light yet. It has to run its natural course.

Word from spirit: Autumn splendor
I get this card all the time... It is about appreciating the things I have created in my life, but without trying to get recognition from that. This one makes sense: though I'm feeling lost and I don't see where I'm going, I should still see all the way I've gone and feel confident (instead of feeling so worthless).

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:04 am

Razz

didn't do any  Surprised still no time...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 1:12 am

Hi gals,

Hope you are doing well...We've had a splendid weather over here, much like mid September should be. I was in Venice, it was really really nice.

Here's a quick weekly.
I'm using my wild wisdom of the faery oracle, which I totally love!!
I'm doing a 5 elements spread (a spread I transformed from my booklet)

Here it comes for this week:

What is the energy that the Universe and my soul bring for this week?
Follow me, this is your invitation to enter the realm of the faery.
So, the energies of this week revolve about my magickal powers, my intuitive gifts and my inner truth. I am disconnected because of an illusion of fear, of ridicule, of being rejected and unsafe.
So, the Universe and Spirit will help me work on my confidence about reconnecting to my true self, connect to Source via healing, flowers, essences, stones and of course the Faery realm.

My energy this week
Keeper of secrets - use your discernment
In order for this higher wisdom, healing and magick to unfold in my life, I must temper my energies. I'm too often quick to talk when I would benefit from waiting for the right moment. Here I'm asked to connect to some deeper wisdom and also to learn whom to trust with the sacred moments in my life and magick as not everyone is ready to hear that, and that would dilute the magick and erode my confidence.

My thinking process
Solace: Return to nature, use natural remedies
Of course, the way to increase my confidence in magick (healing and natural remedies and my intuition), is to work with them, allow them to become familiar in my thinking process.

My emotions
Golden gift - magickal help is on its way
My 'receiving' is blocked, I'm refusing my power, the gift of healing, which is creating anger and frustration in my life. This week, help is on its way to clear my aura so my emotions can stabilize and I can hear more clearly what healing modalities will work best with my energy. Clearing old emotions will increase my stamina and radiance, my creativity. Self doubt can be dissolved and my armours can fall away. I need to focus on gratefulness and abundance will come my way.
CRAZY thing: this card advises me to wear the colour gold... I am wearing a golden jumper!!!

My actions
Once was innocent - knowledge means change
Once I did not know who I truly am and that life is magickal. Now I know, it is time to stop pretending to live as before, to hide by fear I might be called crazy. I have seen the magick, now is time to live my life with it in it, to live in bliss. I'll be more calm, more fearless, I'll draw people who echo my inner truth and I'll know I can find my path rather than try to be ordinary.

What an incredible reading. I'm amazed at how consistent it is...

Last edited by Shanouche on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:57 am

it is sunny and still quite warm here 70 today but it should go down to the upper 60's by the end of the week. Still super busy working on lumber didn't get a chance to do any reading. I'm worn out every day. We still have major expenses to make so we are working as fast as can be to sell our lumber hopefully by mid Nov!  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Shanouche wrote:
Hi,
So I'm doing my weekly today as I might not have time tomorrow...
I used my Tarot Joie de Vivre, I need that!

A quick fedback on this weekly...

What energy is the universe bringing for me?
I got 2 cards 2 coins and king of wands
I feel the universe is bringing to me the ability to juggle with whatever is coming my way. There'll also be options. I see that fellow winking, suggesting I should have more fun, not worry so much and I also notice a little being coming out of his hat with a star-topped wand, that ideas could come up out of the blue. The universe brings me the possibility to be more flexible yet balanced while being centered on my goals.
The king of wands is all about following my intuitive vision. It's also about putting passion in pursuing my dreams. So I should be inspired and have the energy to move towards my goals.

This week has been lighter. I don't know whether I've been more flexible but there have been options yes. And passion and dreams have been the focus with the trip to Venice, a city so full of art, culture, beauty... it reconnected me to my passion too.

The energy I am bringing
9 coins
That is a beautiful energy. 9 coins is the card of abundance, about enjoying every little thing in life, and focusing on the beautiful, on all that has been accomplished so far, taking the time to appreciate the accomplishment of all my desires. I feel I can rest and be carried by life, just looking at all the beauties around. So I'll have a light and grateful energy. I'm loving this already!

I keep having the 9 coins recently... I guess i'm taking a long time to understand the message. Learn to enjoy and focus on what is there, I'm having such a difficult time, always seeing what i'm not happy about... Did not really tap into that energy much.

Work
10 swords
... I see this lady fairy very miserable, alone, sad and broken. Just the way I'm feeling about work... But there is a star above a head, she has beautiful wings and there is a heart-shaped stone in front of her. There is also that stream with animal, indicating life is there, and where there is life there is hope. The 9 swords are far behind her, so my worries are farther than I think. This suggests I'm at my lowest regarding work, but the cycle is now ending, so if my dreams have been shattered, they can be reborn, maybe different, so I need to focus on that as my thoughts create my reality.

I did feel the sadness, but also a surge of optimism at times too...

Love
Temperance
A major card. Temperance is about balance (again) but also healing taking place. It seems to suggest that by interacting, we will both bring healing into our lives and ourselves. It's about seeing the other point of view: I'm angry he'll have to calm me down, he's sad it'll be to me to bring laughter back... All about balance. It is through our opposites that we can bring unity.

I don't understand this card... I feel the week has brought more imbalance than balance, really always up and down. Maybe it's fine, no I want to end this... Anyway, I've been juggling with the hot and cold, that is for sure.

A word from spirit
2 swords
Her eyes are covered but there is a single eye above a moon crescent that creates a glow around her head and little fish creatures are giving her hints about where she should be heading.
So thought I may (and do) not see where I'm going, and it is therefore bringing all my fears to the surface, I need to rely on more subtle signs like my inner vision, my faith and the very light and subtle signs to know which way to go. My only compass is my heart. It's again the same thing, I need to refocus my direction, have faith and follow what my guts and my heart are telling me.

I feel this energy is still dragging on this week...

This is so difficult!!

I'm adding 3 cards for more clarity
Work: dark enchantment
This card suggests I took a wrong turn yet kept moving forward on that same path, but only to get stuck.
I guess I need to be aware as there might be some temptation on my path, but that would lead me astray.
No clue about this...

Love: Nightfall
This talks about loss and pain... So, with temperance it could suggest I am going through a time where I feel a deep sadness, like joy has gone away (and I'm actually feeling that), but I need to go through it for it to heal, not try to find the light yet. It has to run its natural course.
I wish what that sadness is trying to tell me... But it seems that this card already indicated the end of our relationship anyway...

Word from spirit: Autumn splendor
I get this card all the time... It is about appreciating the things I have created in my life, but without trying to get recognition from that. This one makes sense: though I'm feeling lost and I don't see where I'm going, I should still see all the way I've gone and feel confident (instead of feeling so worthless).
Again, seeing the abundance and being appreciative. But though it seems easy when you think about it, I just can't feel it...

Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 5:52 am

Hello all,

It's been crazy this week end since I was gone both days, but here is a quick reading for this week.
Just the energy brought to me and how to best use it.
I'm not surprised to get the 3 pentacles as the energy that the Universe is sending for this week.
So, it's all about patience and practice, remembering that mastery takes time and dedication. And it is also about enjoying whatever I'm creating or practicing, even if it is not perfect yet.

How to best use that energy: page of pentacles, so pentacles again! What I'm really getting is that this week is all about step by step, taking things day by day, which I feel is the only way to go. The page tells me that I know that my task is one that requires sacrifice and time. So I need to remain confident that the efforts will pay and just do my best.

It resonates so much. There is no need to go into the details as it would be too long and would not necessarily make sense to you but I am amazed.
So here it goes.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Wish you a fantastic week!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 1:21 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hello all,

It's been crazy this week end since I was gone both days, but here is a quick reading for this week.
Just the energy brought to me and how to best use it.
I'm not surprised to get the 3 pentacles as the energy that the Universe is sending for this week.
So, it's all about patience and practice, remembering that mastery takes time and dedication. And it is also about enjoying whatever I'm creating or practicing, even if it is not perfect yet.

How to best use that energy: page of pentacles, so pentacles again! What I'm really getting is that this week is all about step by step, taking things day by day, which I feel is the only way to go. The page tells me that I know that my task is one that requires sacrifice and time. So I need to remain confident that the efforts will pay and just do my best.

It resonates so much. There is no need to go into the details as it would be too long and would not necessarily make sense to you but I am amazed.
So here it goes.

Hi,
Here is my feedback:
I have felt the energy of the 3 pentacles early in the week, then not so much, though on Sunday I could have used it... Same about the page. The energies have been slow.

Wish you a fantastic week!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 1:29 am

Hey there,

So things are mad and I feel like I have so many readings everywhere and I'm not necessarily seeing any clearer...

So, I thought I might change things a little.
For this week, I will draw one card, not writing its 'meaning'. I'll simply ask for one card that has something to say to me this week and then journal if possible each day to see how its energy plays out in my life.
Since you are both very busy, you could try too if you like!
Enjoy

So my card for the week is 8 of swords. A recurring card...
We'll see then. I'll also work with a crystal, this week it'll be the chalcedony.

Crystal Ball 1
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Hey Gals!

Don't have enough time for readings, did use the online one as it's a quicky! and when i can stop by on BC, I'm going around, playing few word games; but i'll be back here also as soon as can be! :Christ7:
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:10 am

Shanouche wrote:
Hey there,

So things are mad and I feel like I have so many readings everywhere and I'm not necessarily seeing any clearer...

For this week, I will draw one card, not writing its 'meaning'. I'll simply ask for one card that has something to say to me this week and then journal if possible each day to see how its energy plays out in my life.
Enjoy

We'll see then. I'll also work with a crystal, this week it'll be the chalcedony.

Crystal Ball 1

i like that idea! it sounds like a great way to get "closer" to the cards as well and how it speaks to you Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Lakshmi wrote:
Shanouche wrote:
Hey there,

Enjoy

Crystal Ball 1

i like that idea! it sounds like a great way to get "closer" to the cards as well and how it speaks to you Razz

Hi,
Yes it is. I've let it where I can see it, even went to sleep with it. It's been very interesting.
So, I have discovered some underlying and very deep (like past lives deep) fears that were blocking me. There has been a sense of understanding how old fears were keeping me imprisoned and releasing them. Another moment of going deep within to release. And I'm feeling much better too!!
Unfortunately I did not have the time to work with the stone and understand its message...
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 4:30 am

Here is my weekly, no spread, just intuitive reading.

King of disks and king of swords.
Well, a very masculine week, focused on energy! I think my horoscope did mention that indeed. So the week is really focused on the connexion between the material aspect and the good use of my mind.

So first the king of disks brings me an energy of stability, prosperity and personal power. I can succeed at whatever I set my mind onto and tap into practical solutions. I can materialise prosperity in my life through my personal power and determination.

Then the king of swords calls me to be fair, ethical, to use logic, wisdom and my mind in order to solve even the most difficult dilemmas. I need to align my focus with my determination.

Ok, a very nice week ahead!! I had a glimpse already since I had a client, and did not think too much, just keeping my mind clear and acting, and it has been wonderful.
And it is funny because my card of the day was the king of cups!! All about mastery this week...

beeh
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 1:17 am

Shanouche wrote:
Here is my weekly, no spread, just intuitive reading.

King of disks and king of swords.
Well, a very masculine week, focused on energy! I think my horoscope did mention that indeed. So the week is really focused on the connexion between the material aspect and the good use of my mind.

So first the king of disks brings me an energy of stability, prosperity and personal power. I can succeed at whatever I set my mind onto and tap into practical solutions. I can materialise prosperity in my life through my personal power and determination.

Then the king of swords calls me to be fair, ethical, to use logic, wisdom and my mind in order to solve even the most difficult dilemmas. I need to align my focus with my determination.

Ok, a very nice week ahead!! I had a glimpse already since I had a client, and did not think too much, just keeping my mind clear and acting, and it has been wonderful.
And it is funny because my card of the day was the king of cups!! All about mastery this week...

beeh

This reading was much to the point Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:21 am

Hello gals,

Happy Spring equinox!!! Hope you're all doing good.
sun100

Sib, looooooove the easter kitties :p Beautiful as usual.

So, I've decided to come back to the weekly readings.

Here is mine for this week, a short one: the energies that the Universe is bringing for me this week and a wow. I'm using my brand new Wild Wood tarot, that I've just received and wanted for a long time. Just cleansed it. Let's go:

Energies: page of bows (wands)
So this is interesting because this week brings that same element of quickness, surprise and good news (the lunar eclipse on Wed and Saturn)...
The energy the universe is bringing forward for me is one of opportunity, unexpected news or an opening for me to shine, could be a dream, a vision or some news. It can be a yonger female person bringing a positive message to me... It is also connected to my ability to easily perceive the truth in any matter. In any case, forward energy and good news coming to me, love this!

My wow is the green woman (the empress).
Also quite funny. We were discussing today with a friend that I'd like to find myself a cauldron. I was thinking of a small one, and she was actually seeing a very large one, a big cauldron for me to receive all the abundance. And this depiction shows a huge cauldron, ahaha!!

Ok, so she is the archetype of the sacred woman, who brings healing and guidance to others. She is asking me to love and nurture myself, acknowledge the loving relationships in my life, be in tune with the abundance of the world and with my true self.
All my readings go in the same direction... I guess my wow is then to focus on good things in life, nurture good thoughts and also to know I receive help from 'small creatures', could be my cats! I'm not alone, Nature is with me, and nature is about love, abundance and power.

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Shanouche wrote:
Happy Spring equinox!!! Hope you're all doing good.

thank you  same to you!

Been crazy for me yesterday and today... wish i had had time to do a reading. Tomorrow, i plan on staying home and hopefully it'll be quieter. I did start a painting on Sunday! so i hope i get some more time to continue.

there's many site selling cauldrons they can be quite expensive but you can also have one cheaper if you find a candle cauldron kind of like that

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Once the candle has burned down, you end up with a cauldron! it is practical as long as you've got those on foot like this one as it keeps the heat of the table and cast iron is also better when burning something like you did with your paper  Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Hi dear,
Thanks!

Hope you get some time then Smile

Thank you for the info. Yes, I did check on the internet a little and you can easily find one. But I am learning from my time of lack, emptiness and standstill; among other things that I don't want something for the sake of having it and to have faith in the process.
A black cat, a witch hat, a broomstick and an owl all found their way to me, I did not look for them, so I have faith that the cauldron will come to me when the time is right. I will not buy a 'gadget' just to have a cauldron. I want the real deal. Who knows I might end up with the cauldron I have had in a previous life... Do you see what I mean?

Here's more what I see, I think I even have an idea of where I'll find it:

blackcat
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:13 am

^ ditto!

I actually have the exact copper one you posted! I've own it for years but never used it to burn anything in it, I had it for decoration... right now it's still in the boxes since we moved to our ranch as I still have to open many of them and I've not done so for lack of space. And unfortunately, i don't know in which one it is. I wanted a cast iron cauldron for a long time as it is safer to burn things like "list you write to let go" and used metal pots that were not what I wanted but were doing the job until... last year before Christmas I saw in a farm supply store a beautiful little cast iron cauldron kind of the one I posted (but i also have the lid, and it's black not grey) that contained a candle! It was really cheap as like i said they can be very expensive most of the time $30 and up depending on the store... got it for less than $10 on sale though the full price was still cheap $14.99
And i love it! i'll have to take a pic and post it!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 5:10 am

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing good - no stomach ache from too many eggs :p

Here is my weekly
Waouw this is a brand new oracle, but I love it already!
I get the daughter of the phoenix. The reason why I laugh is because in my year ahead reading, the phoenix came up for the first 3 months, bringing destruction of the old, then from April, I start the rebirth from the ashes... And here just for the first days of April comes the daughter of the phoenix!! (that just jumped out of the pack on top of it!)

I'm going through an phase of soul growth, with a deep cleansing and preparation for new levels of wisdom, light and to move towards peace, prosperity and leadership. I am now undergoing a process of letting go of deep fears, doubts and questions about my abilities, to release the baggage or pain that will no longer resonate with the new levels of light I'm entering to. Then I'll arise like a phoenix, moving to a new life.

No need to add anything, I can feel this already...

Have a very good week dears!

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 6:01 am

unbelievable indeed, it is a beautiful oracle!!! didn't get a chance to do any reading yet and time is flying by! I'm gonna play few board games with my daughter... it's Easter after all Smile

Shanouche wrote:
Have a very good week dears!

thank you same to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly reading   Weekly reading - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly reading
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2