Black Cat Friendship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat Friendship Forum

Black Cat - A Worldwide Friendship Forum for the whole family. Join, chat, post and make new friends at your Liberty!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astrological events

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadySibella
Admin
Admin

Astrological events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrological events   Astrological events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 1:55 am

Razz and it was really interesting to read and straight to the point!
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: Astrological events   Astrological events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:22 am

thank you and i agree with Sibella, it's great and easy to read. good points!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Astrological events   Astrological events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:44 am

fantastic thank you
Really glad you like it. Hope it proves useful too!!
Back to top Go down
Shanouche
Top Cat
Top Cat
Shanouche

PostSubject: Re: Astrological events   Astrological events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:29 am

Hi everyone

We have an amazing sky for the days ahead, so promises of clarity and healing!

First, tonight we have a full moon (so a closure of some sort).

This FM is also a blue moon (that happens once every 2 years and 50 days, so it is rare). A blue moon is a 4th moon in a season, when usually there are only 3.

And that FM takes place in Sagittarius. Next month, quite exceptionnaly, the FM will also take place in Sag, whilst it usually changes signs every month. Sag is the 'archer', so we are asked to aim at longer term goals and we'll get a fuller picture of whatever is going on next month, as the 2nd FM in Sag will bring more clarity still.

We add to this that Mercury will finally end the retrograde tomorrow (everybody says Yayyyyy!!) and that Mars will be particularly close to the Earth, and will thus appear very red. Mars is still retrograde, asking us where do we put our energy.

What a sky!!! You can expect some breakthrough or a powerful moment of clarity, so take some time out. It might just take a split second.

Wish you a beautiful blue moon!

Razz fe3
Back to top Go down
LadySibella
Admin
Admin
LadySibella

PostSubject: Re: Astrological events   Astrological events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:52 am

whi  Shanouche! Was thinking about you today, wondering how things were going for you. Hug

thank you  for the reminder! I can't stay long as everyone is waiting for me to watch the Hobbit! but i was able to at least read that post! Been super busy de-nailing board. I did ran through the effects of Mercury retrograde, with miss-communication, an order that went south...the people kept making mistake over mistake, etc... etc...
I'll be looking at the moon tonight!  Smile wow, a blue moon, yeah that's rare!

Got a new deck! still didn't have time to prepare the others... as soon as i can i'll have to talk about it! well, gotta go! Have a great Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astrological events   Astrological events - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astrological events
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat Friendship Forum :: Black Cat Extra :: Divination :: Astrology-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com